Pirate Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments of bliss, Janet shivered and said "Oh Captain Pike, how can you expect me to tip the crew if I'm bound and blindfolded? I can't see them and, bound this way, I can't move to show my appreciation." Jim looked at her and smiled, then said, "Aaarr! If this be a trick so ye can escape, yewl regret it." Janet heard the smile in his voice and said "Oh no, Captain Pike, I want to show the crew my appreciation for this wonderful voyage. I wouldn't try to escape now. Besides, you said I should be thinking about my tip for the crew."

"Alright! But I'll be watchin' ye and if ye try anything, yewl be back in shackles before ye know what hit ye."

Jim removed her blindfold and unfastened her shackles; putting them out of easy reach to be sure she didn't try to use them on him. When he laid back down on the bed next to her, Janet kissed him hungrily. She kissed his chest and arms, stopping to pay special attention to his nipples, slowly working her way down his body. When she came to his penis, she took him into her mouth and sucked gently, causing his erection to stand up to its full height. Janet slowly laved her tongue up and down along his shaft and sucked on the head, gently running her tongue around the corona and then down along the underside of his shaft. She slowly worked her hand up and down on the shaft as she licked his balls. This time, it was Jim's hips that started moving as if they had a mind of their own. Janet gently sucked each testicle into her mouth and licked it, then, unexpectedly, lifted his testes and pressed on his perineum with her tongue, sending a jolt of energy into his prostate. Jim jumped at the sudden sensation and moaned as she returned to licking and sucking on his penis. Jim continued to moan as she increased her tempo, using her hand to stroke his shaft.

After a few minutes of this, Jim couldn't hold back any longer and blasted jet after jet of his semen into her throat. Janet held as much of it as she could in her mouth, and when it became clear that he was finished, she moved up and kissed him, pushing his semen into his mouth. As they continued to kiss, he gave it back to her and they continued swapping it back and forth between them until they broke to breathe, when they both swallowed.

The time had come to pack up and go home. As they packed, Jim made a point of checking around the room for all of the restraints and toys he had used. Janet got her bras back, but decided not to wear one for the trip home. They didn't talk as they loaded the car and checked out of the hotel.

The results

As they started up the highway towards home, Jim handed Janet a "Client Satisfaction" form. Surprised, she began filling it out, marking her answers to questions on a 5-point scale from Really Hated to Really Loved. Once she'd filled out the form, they began to talk about the weekend. Jim started by thanking her for helping him fulfill one of his fantasies about taking control. As they drove, they talked about Janet's assessment of the weekend, what she liked, what she didn't like, the things that made her really nervous and the things that really excited her. As they pulled into her driveway, Jim asked her to think about whether she would be interested in doing something like this again some time. Janet first looked pensive, then grinned and said "Jim, this was a wonderful weekend! I had a few moments of wondering what I'd gotten into, and I wouldn't want to do this every weekend, but I'd be happy to do it again."