Pirate Cutter Endeavour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaves for a minute and comes back with my clothes. She giggles, "You may need these if you are going back on the bridge."

I dress, kiss her, fondle her firm young breasts, and leave for the bridge. A different Ascetic is guarding the door. I pass him and checked the navigation controls. The ship is still on the prescribed course and nothing is on or near our projected path. I leave the bridge and retire to my cabin. I will need my sleep it seems.

I take a leisurely eight hours of sleep and wake up refreshed. The cabin has a full head and shower. I intend to take a long hot shower, but years of shortages and rationing leave me unconsciously taking only an abbreviated one. I put on a clean uniform and head for the bridge.

I take my seat on the bridge and the Ascetic corporal brings me a hot mug. I take one sip and realize it is real coffee, not the synthetic swill we normally have this far out in space. I look up and my reaction must have amused the corporal. He is smiling, a very uncharacteristic thing for an Ascetic.

"Corporal, is there anything to report from the time I was asleep?"

"No sir, the ship is functioning within a small percentage of its optimum. The three ladies are still in their cabins as of last check."

"Very good corporal, have you and your men figured out how the food processing equipment works? What's for breakfast?"

Down the corridor out of sight of the bridge, the hatch to the main salon opens and the older daughter stands in the doorway. She looks out and asks the guard to have the captain come down. The message comes up on the command module in front of me and I give up on my thoughts of breakfast.

I head to the main salon and am let in by the guard. The older daughter comes up to me and says, "My name is Maria. My mother asked me to fix you some breakfast. Mother and Cynthia are sleeping in.

She smiles a tiny smile and says, "Mother and my sister seem a little more tired than usual this morning. I don't expect them up for ages."

She is wearing a white wrap dress. It crosses in front of her breasts and accentuates their shape and size. The material is sheer and her aureole and nipples are quite prominently displayed. She has nice legs and wears the same boots from yesterday.

She escorts me over to a table and I stop dead in my tracks when I see the feast laid before me. There are real eggs. I've seen only pictures of them. There is ham and bacon and sausages. There is some orange melon with a hole in the center.

She leads me to a chair and holds it out for me. I sit down and say, "You'll have to excuse me. I've been out in the far reaches of space for a long time. Some of these things in front of me I have only seen in pictures. Others, I don't even know what they are."

She laughs lightly and says, "Relax Captain, I'll help you."

She dishes out a serving of each of the treats in front of her and places the plate in front of me. She dishes out smaller portions for herself. She sees me hesitate slightly.

"I said relax Captain. We're not going to poison you. Here, let me eat some off your plate."

She takes a small bit of each item on my plate and eats it down. She then laughs a pleasant tinkling laugh. I launch into my food and quickly down the plateful. I have never had so good a breakfast.

She clears away the remains and brings me some more coffee. She bends low as she pours and her left breast is revealed to my eyes. I look up and she is looking me right in the eyes.

"Do your duties require you to go back to the bridge right away, Captain?"

"No, the ship is on autopilot. I'll be alerted if anything happens."

She pours us two cups of coffee and gets up. She motions me to follow her to the settee. I sit down beside her and she crosses her legs, giving me a view of her nicely shaped thighs. We drink our coffee while making polite conversation. At several points in our conversation she makes a point of touching my knee, or thigh. At one point she reaches up to move an errant hair out of my eye.

After the next time she puts her hand on my thigh, I reach over and lightly pass my fingers across her breast. She does not move away or flinch. She acts as if I have done nothing at all unusual.

Tiring of this coy game, I grab the hair at the back of her neck and pull her to me. She only lightly resists as I kiss her. What little resistance there is disappears as her tongue fights mine in her mouth. She pushes back and presses against me. Her arms wrap around my neck.

She reaches down and undoes the tie on her dress and slips it down off her shoulders. It pools around her hips. The family's good genes show in her body. She has large firm breasts, a flat stomach, and long, trim legs. Her pussy is shaven smooth.

She pushes me back on the settee and undoes my trousers. She pulls them down and strokes my stiffening cock to a full erection. She leans down and sucks my cock into her warm, wet mouth. Her tongue laps up and down my shaft. My hips rise off the couch to feed her as much as possible of my straining cock. Her hand cups my balls.

I reach down and grab two handfuls of breasts. Her nipples are rock hard. I tweak her nipples. She sucks me deeper into her mouth.

She rises up and undoes the buttons on my shirt. As my shirt is pulled off, I feel her lips on my nipples. She runs her tongue across both nipples. The sensation is like electric shocks passing through my body. Her other hand keeps stroking my cock.

She pushes me down and sideways on the settee then straddles me. Her hand guides my cock into her wet pussy and she rides me like a cowboy. She is tight and her pussy muscles are practiced. She rides down on me and clenches on the rise.

I notice movement and see Cynthia step out of her cabin. She comes over to a chair opposite us and sits down. She wears a short sheer robe, which hides nothing of her body. Her legs spread and her hand rubs across her bare pussy. I look up at her sister to discern any reaction. She merely smiles and rides me faster. Her pussy grips me on both the up stroke and down stroke.

I reach up to knead and fondle her firm breasts. I pinch and twist her nipples lightly.

She leans down, smiles, and whispers, "If you are going to do that, do it harder. You won't hurt me much."

I twist harder on her nipples and she reacts with a gasp and a smile. I roughly twist and squeeze her breasts. Her eyes close and she sighs. She thrusts harder on my cock.

I look over at her sister again and she has two fingers in her pussy. Her other hand massages her right breast. She withdraws her fingers and rubs her pussy from side to side.

Maria speeds up again. She is becoming vocal. She says, "Oh fuck," over and over again. Cynthia, on hearing this, starts making little mewling sounds. Maria slams harder onto my pelvis as she pinches both my nipples. I pinch hers in return. I start slamming up as Maria comes down.

My own orgasm is not far off. Maria is also getting more and more vocal. Her younger sister moans and gasps. She has reinserted two fingers back in her pussy. She frenziedly fucks herself with those two fingers. She pulls her breasts and pinches her nipples with the other.

Maria starts bucking up and down on me. She sits straight up and slams down hard on me. Her orgasm takes over and she gasps out loud. My own orgasm is close, but not quite there yet.

I am still pumping into Maria when Cynthia stiffens and bucks against her own hand. That brings on my own orgasm as I cry, "FUCK Yeah," and shoot my load into Maria. She collapses on top of me pressing her firm breasts into my chest. She lifts back up after a few seconds and kisses me savagely and passionately. Maria then drops down, laying her head on my chest.

Cynthia comes over, kisses me, and runs her sticky wet finger across my lips. I lick her fingers clean. She lifts up and pushes her breast into my mouth. I suck her nipple in and gently bite down on it.

She yelps, moves away, rubbing her tit, and grinning, "You are a joy, Captain. How long have we got to go to get where we are going?"

"We'll be at our destination in about two weeks."

"Yummy that gives a lot of time for repeat performances like this morning."

Maria lifts up off me. She picks up her dress, kisses me, and moves to her cabin. Cynthia moves down and sucks me dry. I am already limp, but she gets all that remains of Maria's and my cum. I sit up and start to put my uniform back in order.

Maria shows up with a warm cloth and wipes down my cock and balls. She runs her tongue across my cock to make sure I am properly cleaned up. I put my uniform back on and am preparing to leave when their mother comes out of her cabin.

Maria and Cynthia are naked, but she doesn't blink an eye. She wears a sheer white version of the caftan she had on yesterday.

"Captain, if it won't destroy discipline, I would like to invite you to dine with us. My daughters and I are good cooks and I don't think your crew can offer as pleasant company."

"Ellen, your invitation is most gracious. I'd love to dine with you. Thank you for the invitation."

She smiles an enigmatic smile and says, "Fine then. We have breakfast at 0800, lunch at 1200, and Dinner at 1900. We can adapt those times if that doesn't fit in your schedule."

"No, that will be fine. I'll ask you to stay here and in your cabins for today. Tomorrow, I will see if I can give you more access to the ship. Excuse me ladies.

The ship is operating nominally, as it should. I spend a few hours working on tweaking our course to see if I can compute a more efficient course to Cygnus. I can't improve on the course I already have programmed, so I twiddle my thumbs until lunch. An enormous grin covers my face. This is going to be a great cruise.

When the invitation comes up on my bridge monitor, I head to lunch with the ladies. I chat with the Ascetic guard on the door to the main salon and go in.

All three ladies are standing before the dining table. It is set for four. All three women wear similar sheer caftans. Ellen wears the same brown caftan as earlier, probably not actually the same one. Maria wears one of white that is almost transparent. Cynthia has a tan colored one that hides none of her delicious features. Cynthia holds a chair out for me.

I take my seat at the head of the table. Ellen sits down opposite me. Cynthia and Maria leave and come back in with serving platters and a bottle of wine. They set them down and hand the wine for me to open.

The wine is old and in a green glass bottle. Although I have never opened one myself I've seen a tri-vid that showed a wine bottle being opened. I fake it and get the bottle open without ripping the cork apart. I pour out four glasses.

Lunch is small medallions of some sort of meat. Ellen called it elk (whatever that is). Some small green ball-like vegetable and some white paste, called mashed potatoes, accompanied it. It was all quite good, if unfamiliar.

After dinner, Cynthia serves coffee and we move into the sitting area. Ellen sits in the chair across from the settee. Cynthia and Maria steer me to the settee and flank me.

We finish our coffee and make light conversation. It is quite distracting to sit with three women in practically transparent dresses, but I cope. Cynthia leans into me and presses a very soft breast into my arm. She takes my hand, kisses it, and places it on her breast.

I pull my hand away and look over at her mother. She has a sly smile on her face. Emboldened, I reach back and squeeze Cynthia's right breast. She puts her hand over mine and sighs. Maria reaches down, undoes my belt, drops my zipper, and pulls my cock out. She strokes my cock. Their mother slides her caftan up exposing her legs.

As Maria goes down on me, Ellen spreads her legs and reaches down to fondle herself. Cynthia stands up and drops her caftan to the floor. She kneels in front of me and sucks my cock into her mouth while her sister strips out of her caftan.

Both women kneel in front of me and take turns sucking my cock. Their mother pulls her caftan over her head and drops it to the floor. She comes over to me on her knees and joins her daughters in sucking my cock.

They suck me until I am ready to cum. I stand up, start stroking my cock, and wait for my orgasm. I cum in a rush. I aim my cock at the three waiting mouths and spurt cum all over their faces. They wait until I am spent and then Ellen sucks my now diminishing cock.

Cynthia and Maria kiss each other and lick my semen off each other's faces. Ellen cleans the cum off her own face and licks her fingers. Cynthia and Maria kiss their mother and lick my remaining semen off her face. All three move in and kiss me on the mouth. I taste my own semen on their lips.

I look at the three of them and an idea forms. I lead the three women around to the back of the settee. I have them face the front and bend over the back. This put three pussies staring at me. I kneel down and run my tongue up each of them in turn.

They each have a unique and pleasant taste. Cynthia is tangy. Maria has a mellow creamy taste. Ellen has a clean sensual taste. I weave behind them and suck on their pussies and lick on their anuses until my cock gets hard again.

I insert my cock into Ellen and stroke into her. I finger her daughters. I give her a few strokes then push my cock into Maria. I fuck her for a bit then switch to fucking Cynthia.

I build up a steady rhythm of daughter, mother, daughter, then mother again. With my initial sexual tension gone, I have lots of stamina to please these ladies and myself. I am going to make this last.

The next time I move to Ellen, I pull her back from the couch so her tits are on the back of the couch. I move Cynthia to sit between her legs and lick her pussy. I move Maria to between Cynthia's legs. Ellen tries weakly to protest, but I hold her down while I re-insert myself in her and ram home. As I hit bottom, Cynthia licks her mother's clit and fondles my balls.

Ellen stiffens as Cynthia's tongue contacts her pussy. She lifts up on her toes slightly and lets out a loud sigh. I pump into her at a steady pace. Maria dives her tongue into Cynthia's wide-open snatch. Cynthia moans under us, but never lets her tongue stray to far from her mother's clit.

I increased the force of my thrusting as I feel and hear Ellen's approaching orgasm. She is almost crying in passion as the waves of orgasm wash over her. Her pussy muscles contract against my cock as I continue to slam into her. She lets out squeals of passion as she goes limp in my arms.

Cynthia supports her as I lift her up and move her to a chair. I come back and Cynthia has lain back on her elbows. I kneel on top of her and guide my cock into her willing mouth. She quickly grabs my cock and stuffs it into her mouth. Her tongue hungrily sweeps across me.

She sucks me until her sister brings on her orgasm with her skilled tongue lapping at her slit. As she gasps around my hard cock, a very strong orgasm overcomes her. She collapses onto her back on the floor.

I move off of her and position myself behind Maria. Her ass is thrust nicely into the air. I position my cock at the entrance to her anus and push in slightly. She gasps when she realizes my intention, but I hold her too tightly. My cock is slick from her mother and her sister. I push the head of my cock past her sphincter. Her ass is nice and tight. She cries out, "Oh please wait!"

I wait for her to adjust to my presence, as I am thicker than your average male. When I feel her ass relax, I push on into her. I feel a pop as my cock passes through her inner sphincter. She gives a deep sigh and reaches between her legs to fondle my balls. I push slowly all the way in.

"Oh God, that feels so good."

As I quickly pull back and slowly insert myself, she becomes quite vocal mouthing unintelligible grunts and whimpers. When I am sure she is ready, I start thrusting deep and fast. She makes more sounds but they are partly muffled as her sister pulls her face into her pussy again.

Maria fondles my balls and I feel my own orgasm finally coming on. I slam harder into Cynthia as the familiar tingling in my balls grows and grows. I slam into her ass one last time as my load of cum spurts into her tight ass. I thrust up against her with my last short stokes and collapse onto her back.

Ellen leaves momentarily and returns with a warm washcloth. I pull my diminishing cock out of her daughter's ass. Ellen washes my cock clean and holds me by it as she leads me into her cabin. We walk through the cabin and into her bath.

Her bath is luxury writ large. It has a large open soaking tub, a giant walk-in shower, and a steam room. I have never seen such luxury in all my life. The fixtures are gold and everything is massive in size to what I am used to.

She pulls me into the large shower, which is larger than the captain's cabin I occupy. She turns on the water, adjusts it, and pushes me under the stream. The water feels good on my skin. Somehow it is different from the shower in my cabin or maybe it is the company.

She soaps up a fresh washcloth and scrubs my cock and balls again. She then kneels down and washes my feet, legs, cock, and balls again. My package has never been this clean.

She turns me around and scrubs my ass and back. She can't resist poking a soapy finger up my ass. She scrubs my neck and spins me around. The cloth works across my chest and down to my waist. My face is last to feel the cloth.

She hits a button and a seat pops out of the wall. I am pushed backwards and my ass hits the seat. Cynthia and Maria joined us. Cynthia takes a handful of soap and works it into my hair. The three of them work the lather in my hair. Cynthia mainly bends over and rubs her breasts into my back and shoulder.

Ellen rinses my hair without telling me and the soap burns my eyes. She rinses my head, apologizes, giggles and asks me something I wasn't expecting.

"Captain, when you are capable again, would you do my ass too?"

Cynthia bounces up and down and says, "Me too."

Maria just smiles, stands in front of me and hands me a washcloth. I soap it up and start at her toes and work my way up.

I smile and plan how I will adjust course to make this a slightly longer cruise.

12