Pissing Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers

Ralph said to Latoya, "Just say who you want to go with and I'll respect your decision."

"I don'no what yo talkin' bout sugar, les' jus' get outta' here so I's can fix you up before you'se bleed to death!"

Ralph and Latoya backed out of the bar and hurried to Ralph's apartment. She wrapped his knife wound with gauze, helped him undress and led him to bed. She undressed herself and got in bed with him.

"So where'd you go this morning, Latoya? I passed out last night -- nearly suffocated actually. Then when I woke in the morning, you were gone but you left me shackled to the bench."

"Sorry 'bout that, sugar. But I was so wasted last night, I didn't know nuthin'."

Ralph reached over and put his hand on her arm. "Then next time, I guess we should leave the shackles off."

"What next time? I ain't doin' that again. Not to my main squeeze hero, I ain't!"

Ralph looked down and pulled his hand away.

She reached out and touched him, "Oh, you'se gon' go down on me lots'a times befo' we's done, but none of that pissin' shit or being tied up! We's just gon' fuck the ol' fashioned way, sugar."

They did.

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers
12