Pivotal Points

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qdata
qdata
351 Followers

I released my hold on him and his face came up gasping for air but he soon recovered and I encouraged and guided his willing tool to the entrance of my pussy. His prick needed no further coaxing as it slipped easily towards my aching channel. I felt the head part my lips and slide on through, I was gasping as his continued penetration filled the space which had been empty so long. I felt my insides stretch easily to accommodate him and raised my body to meet him.

Now he started thrusting, slowly at first but soon hammering in and out. I cared not that he was using me as greedily as I had so recently used him, I matched my rhythm to his, calling words of encouragement and passion into his ear as our pubic bones clashing together. He needed release and my body was eager to have his seed bathe my womb. I wrapped my ankles round his waist and dug my heels into his kidneys. His thrusts became jerky and he grunted in his lust, "I'm coming, Mum. Oooohhhh I'm coming."

"Give it to me, son" I panted back, "fill me, fill your Mummy's cunt with your seed, my baby. Come in me now." I felt his body jerking with each spurt that sprayed inside me, briefly re-igniting my flames until he finally collapsed, gasping and spent, onto the soft cushion of my body and I cradled my son where he belonged. I held him there, stroking his hair and dropping butterfly kisses on his forehead and eyes as his breathing returned to normal and his tool slowly softened until it plopped out and hung limply as my lips slowly closed the gap. Our combined juices trickled out of my pussy and oozed unheeded to the growing patch on the sheet beneath.

-oOo-

I hope you have enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed the writing of it. Thank you for taking the time to read.

Public comments and private messages are always welcomed, as is constructive criticism. You'll find the various contact buttons on this page.

If the story and its telling pleased you, I would be grateful for your positive vote, we authors love to see those coveted little icons next to our work. Just click "5" below and don't forget to submit ;-) If you feel it doesn't deserve any praise, please don't record your dissatisfaction with a low vote, just click away: you got it for free, after all :-)

qdata
qdata
351 Followers