Pixie's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duncan gasped and broke the kiss, tilting his head back and moaning. Already teased and caught off guard, he felt himself trying to cum once more. Then his eyes snapped wide open as he felt something begin to press against his penis slit. "No!" he gasped, as he felt a thread of water push into his cock. "Oh, no, please, don't!"

Rain put a finger to his lips and shushed him. "It's okay," she whispered. "Don't be scared. This won't hurt."

Duncan moaned as his cock clenched mightily, the muscles trying to force the invading liquid out. However, it was all for naught as the water pushed, gently but steadily, deeper inside him. Crazily, the sensation felt quite strange, but oddly pleasurable. The water was touching off his pleasure receptors both inside and out. Duncan's hips bucked against her, and just as he felt the water reach the base of his cock, he let out a shuddering gasp; he tried to cum again. But the water inside his cock held back his release, containing his orgasm. "Oh fuck," cried Duncan. He writhed as he tried to grasp at Rain, but the water tendrils holding him the wall were as hard and unmoving as steel. He thrust repeatedly against her, and she held him, caressing his face and kissing his neck, as she rippled the water around his cock more frantically, driving him to try and cum more, even as she wickedly prevented him. She began to gasp as his motions seemed to pleasure her, despite her elemental form. She clutched him tightly as she pushed her sex against his, working herself towards a powerful climax.

Duncan heard a giggling to his left, and to his dismay, he saw the pixie shaking in mid air, pointing at him. He blushed, utterly humiliated. "Please, stop!" he gasped.

"No way!" she cried. "This is too fun! Oh, sweet mother, are all your fantasies like this? Tied up and begging for relief while women use you for their pleasure? Good lord, no wonder you're alone!"

Duncan flinched. He grit his teeth and said, in a low voice. "Stop. Now."

Rain paused in her actions and looked him over. The pixie forced her laughter down.

"Let me go," said Duncan, looking suddenly sullen. He was clearly no longer in the mood. Even teased as he was, his cock began to wilt inside his liquid lover.

Rain glanced to the pixie, who suddenly looked regretful. She waved her hand and Rain vanished. Duncan let out a sigh as he slid down the shower wall and sat in the tub.

"Oh, Duncan, I'm sorry," said the pixie, fluttering over to him. "Jeez, I don't know why I said that." She landed on the edge of the tub. "I'm so sorry."

"Just leave me alone," he said. "Go away."

The pixie floated up in front of him. "Please, really, I'm sorry. It just slipped out. I thought maybe you'd, you know, like it."

Duncan gave her a curious look. "Why would I like being insulted?"

The pixie shrugged. "I dunno, it seemed to go with your fantasy. I thought you were one of those guys who liked being sissified or something."

"That's not it," he said. "I... I like being teased and taken and denied. I'm not into that name calling, sissification stuff."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." She landed on the edge of the tub again. "Wanna talk about it?"

"No," said Duncan, getting up. "I want to shower."

"Okay," said the pixie, sullenly. She flew out of the room.

THREE

Duncan quickly washed himself, not bothering to stroke off. He couldn't get back into the mood. When he was done, he dressed in some loose sweatpants and a tee-shirt, and went into the kitchen to get some coffee. The pixie sat on the microwave, looking saddened. He intended to ignore her, but he kept glancing at her, catching her furtive looks in his direction. He finally sighed and said, "My ex-wife freaked out when she learned about my submissive streak. It's one of the reasons we got divorced. She wanted some macho man that would do all the work at romance, be the aggressor to sweep her off her feet, the way a 'proper' Bellamian man should be. I gave that to her, played the lustful hunk she wanted, but when I told her about my fantasies, she looked at me like I was crazy. I finally convinced her to try it; she tied me up once, gave me a half-hearted handjob, then quit and said she'd never do something that stupid again." He shook his head. "Damn thing of it was, she was a mage, too. She could use magic. She could have fulfilled my needs in ways no ordinary woman could have. But I guess it was too much to ask."

The pixie looked up at him. "So she left you because she didn't like your sexual kinks? How awful."

He shrugged and sighed. "Well, there were other reasons. The difference in sexual tastes was just one of the things exacerbating the other problems. She said I worked too much at the factory, and was never home. I was home three full days a week. Unfortunately, it was usually on the days she was working. We didn't see much of each other; I guess we couldn't help but start drifting apart.

"But I had to pay off the mortgage to this place, so I couldn't quit my factory job. Then, I got picked up to do the Centurions comic, and, well, I didn't have time for much of anything at that point." He sipped his coffee thoughtfully. "To be honest, I kind of threw myself into the work to avoid her at that point. I mean, I always wanted to work in comics, been drawing them since I was a kid, but, I chose that over taking time to work on the marriage. Not surprisingly, we divorced just a couple years ago." He hung his head. "Anyway, you didn't know, so, don't feel too bad about it."

"No, I shouldn't have overstepped my bounds," said the pixie. "You just seemed like you really needed some loving, but then you're fantasies were so... unexpected... I had to see it again!" She floated up to him and sat on his shoulder, smiling. She tickled at his earlobe, making him shiver. "I find your fantasies very intriguing."

"Yeah, okay," he said, brushing her hand away as he blushed deeply. "I'm glad you enjoyed the show. Now, I think its best you just let me get back to work. I need to have these pages done by next week."

The pixie pouted, but said, "Okay, okay." She stood, but shuffled her feet on his shoulder. "But, could I watch you work?" she said. "I won't bug you. It's just, like I said, it's going to be a while before I can recharge another teleport spell to get out of here."

"I guess," he said. He let her ride his shoulder as he went back into his art room. The scent of sex hit him as he entered, however, and he paused. The memory of what had just happened here hit him powerfully, and he swallowed as his cock began to erect, unbidden. He glanced down at himself and blushed. "Um, actually, I need to, uh, take care of something real quick."

The pixie smiled. "You want to masturbate?"

His blush deepened and he looked away from her. "You don't have to be so blunt about it."

"My goodness, you're such shy one." She giggled and kissed his cheek. "But how about this? If you hold it in, I'll make it worth your while."

Duncan blinked. "What do you mean?"

"Oh, I think you can guess. If you hold it in, I'll make more of your fantasies come to life!"

Duncan swallowed nervously. "I don't know, I don't think I can handle any more of that! I mean, the fantasies are intense; in real life, I could actually get seriously hurt!" He motioned to himself. "I'm surprised Razor's wire didn't slice my dick off."

The pixie's eyes widened and she put a hand to her mouth. "Oh, my god, you don't have castration fantasies, do you?"

"What? No!" He shuddered at the thought. "I mean, her wires were really tight. They kind of hurt!"

The pixie smiled reassuringly. "Don't you worry about a thing. I'll use my magic to keep you safe and healthy, okay?"

Duncan thought it over. "Okay," he said, nodding. "Alright. But I really do need to finish my work. I still have at least five pages to draw and seven to ink..."

"So, draw and ink away!" said the pixie. She floated down to the bulge in his shorts, and gave it a tap with her fingertip. "Just don't let this little guy distract you until you're done!"

"Hey!" said Duncan, blushing again. "It's not little!"

The pixie giggled, flew up and kissed him on the nose. "You're so easy!" She tussled his hair. "Now, get to work! Then we can play!"

Duncan nodded, and sat down at his bench. He tried not to think of what might be in store, but it was difficult. His cock kept erecting as he drew the female characters of the comic, and several times, he found his pencil lingering over a curve, imagining what it might feel like pressed against him. He had to shake his head and concentrate on not screwing up the lines. He couldn't believe he was seriously thinking about sex with superhero characters. Heck, most of them weren't even his creations; he'd only invented about a handful of the characters since joining the book.

The pixie just watched him work, noting which characters he seemed to react to the most. Otherwise, she occasionally flitted about the room, looking at his other drawings. She even brought him some water, levitating it as she flew.

Finally, some seven hours later, with only a quick lunch break and a couple bathroom breaks in between, he was finished for the day. He shook the aches out of his hand and looked over his work, nodding in approval.

He then turned to the pixie, but noted she was suddenly gone. Frowning, he came out into the living room. He jumped as he saw three women sitting on the couch, waiting for him. All smiled as he entered. He recognized them all as more Centurions characters: Spark, a petite blond with electrokinesis; Starlight, a tall woman with chestnut curls, who could fly and generate light; and Ghost, a white haired telekinetic who could become invisible. Sitting on the back of the couch, between Spark and Starlight, was the pixie, smiling broadly.

"Come on in, Duncan," said Starlight, waving to the center of the room. They had moved the coffee table over to the side and pushed the couch back a little, providing a larger open space in the living room.

His cock already going erect, Duncan stood in the room. He blushed and put his hands over his groin, trying to hide the tent he was making. The women chuckled, and Ghost motioned with her hand. Duncan found his arms pushed apart. He was then floated into the air, and his clothes slid off his body, slowly, removed by Ghost's telekinesis. The women made catcalls and whistles as his body was revealed to them. He was decently fit, his job at the factory keeping him physically active, but even still, being watched by four fully clothed women as his nude body was revealed to them made him very self conscious. His blush deepened as his underwear was pulled down, and his cock sprang up like a jack-in-the-box, happy to come out and play, heedless of his dignity. When he was fully nude, he was set back down. He tried to cover himself again, but Ghost prevented him, again pulling his hands away, revealing him fully to the women. His cock twitched excitedly, and they all laughed.

Spark extended a finger, and a little bolt of lightning leapt from her finger. It curled around his cock and Duncan gasped. The little lightning bolt danced and leapt over his organ, zapping him with pleasurable tingles along every sweet spot on his cock. He gasped and trembled, and the superheroines giggled, watching him shake. The little bolt moved quicker, causing sharper tingles, and Duncan was on his knees once more. His cock flexed rapidly and he gasped. He was already going to spurt!

"Tsk, tsk, Duncan," said Starlight. "Such a premature ejaculator!" She snapped her fingers, and a ring of solid light formed around the base of Duncan's cock. He felt the energy band cinch tightly, and a moment later, his orgasm was blocked by the cruel ring. He let out a cry as the lightning bolt moved even faster, and he shook.

He gasped, "I-I-I'm not! Really! It's just b-been a while!" He went down to hands and knees again as his hips bucked. "Oh, fuck!" he gasped. The sensations of the electric bolt were incredible; he'd never tried electro-stimulation before, but if this was how it felt, he was sorry he hadn't invested in it! It was like the energy reached deep under the skin to stimulate nerves he hadn't known he had! Oh, gods, but the ring! It forced him to stay just at the edge of release as the energy stimulated him crazily! "Oh, god... okay... please, give me a break! Let me cum!" He blushed deeply, ashamed to be begging already, but he was in no way prepared for how incredible this felt.

They laughed at his helplessness. "Poor thing," said Starlight. "Honestly, a normal guy thinks he can handle a super powered lover?"

"Maybe we should teach him not to be so overconfident," said Spark. She snapped her fingers and the lightning bolt doubled in size, writhing over his cock wildly. Duncan shuddered and cried out.

Ghost raised her hand, and Duncan found himself lifted into the air. He was flipped onto his back and made to lay spread eagle, hovering two feet off the ground. She then turned invisible and he could hear her undressing. He felt her hands touching him, tracing down his chest and stomach. He could feel her leg come over him, and then, she was straddling him. He felt her warmth and soft flesh as she lay atop him, and purred into his ear. He moved to reach her, but her telekinesis bound him thoroughly. He could do nothing but shiver and gasp as he felt her slide his over stimulated cock into her pussy.

She was dripping wet, blazing hot, and very tight. His eyes bulged as her pussy squeezed his cock fiercely. She let out a soft gasp, then moaned as she motioned herself upon him. The stimulation of her pussy combined with the electrical arc, and he wailed under her attentions. Then, she sat up on his body, and Duncan's vision was obscured by Spark's ass as she promptly sat on his face. She pushed her naked pussy against his mouth, spurring him to lick her. Instinctively, he did, driving his tongue deep, causing her to gasp.

Then, he was suddenly aware of Starlight lying on the ground beneath him. He could hear her moaning softly, no doubt masturbating as she watched him writhe. And then, he felt something, a warm, smooth rod, slide along his ass crack. Duncan moaned loudly, trying to shake his head. But his pleas fell on deaf ears, as Starlight slowly slid a dildo of solid energy into his ass. She worked him slowly, almost lovingly, but he shuddered violently at the invasion. Beneath him, Starlight laughed, and she kissed the back of his neck, tickling the erogenous zone there. At this kiss, he felt himself relaxing, and then, the dildo in his ass began to work steadily. To his shock, and humiliation, he felt a pleasure begin to bloom in his anus. It joined the hyperstimulation of his cock, and then his whole body was writhing in helpless ecstasy as the three women orgasmed all around him.

Duncan had no idea how long this went on. The women would shift positions, but he remained prone, helplessly servicing them while they tormented his cock. The pressure in his loins was immense; he had always fantasized about this, but had never experienced it before. It was truly maddening: the pleasure, the pressure, the absolute need for release. But the women would not stop! Utterly merciless, they continued to fuck him relentlessly, long into the night.

FOUR

Duncan awoke in his bed, his entire body aching sweetly. However, as he slowly sat up, he winced as he felt the painful pressure in his balls. The pixie flew into the room, giggling. "Oh, good, you're awake!" she said. "So, did you enjoy my gift?"

Duncan nodded in wonder. "That was incredible," he said. "I don't even know what to say."

The pixie giggled, blushing a little. "Aw, shucks."

He winced again as he stood. "Ooph. Maybe a little too incredible. If I don't shoot one off right now, I'm not going to be able to walk straight!"

"What? You can't ruin it so soon!"

Duncan laughed nervously. "Come on, seriously. I can't take this kind of treatment for very long. No man can. I appreciate all you've given me, but it's enough now, okay?" He noticed the sunlight coming from the window. The angle of the sun meant it was definitely not early in the morning. "Jeez, what time is it?"

"Getting close to noon," said the pixie.

"Shit! I need to get to work!" said Duncan. He tried to hurry, then winced as he walked again. "Okay, first things first." He sat back down on the bed, grabbed a tee shirt, and began to touch himself. He let out a sigh, stroking quickly. At this point, he was so in need, he didn't even care that the pixie was watching him.

"Wait!" said the pixie. She flicked her hand at him, and his hands were suddenly pulled away.

"God, what?" said Duncan, wincing as his dick twitched, cut off from achieving release yet again. "Enough okay? I need to cum already!"

"No, Duncan," said the pixie. She floated down in between his legs, eyeing his cock with a sudden predatory gaze. "No, I don't think so. I'm having too much fun."

"Come on," he said. He tried to move, but found himself frozen by the pixie's magic. "I thought you were just paying me back for saving you. You've done that ten-fold by now! Please, just let me finish!"

"Well, yeah, I was paying you back," she said. She reached out and touched his cock, and he shuddered as an intense wave of pleasure surged through his loins. She giggled as his cock jerked and his hips bucked. "That was before I realized how fun this was! There are all sorts of things I can do to you, Duncan. I can make every fantasy you've ever had come to life. I can give you everything you've dreamed about, forever."

Duncan's eyes widened. Given the kinds of fantasies he had, forever seemed like a nightmare! If he thought his balls were hurting now...

"Pixie, please," he said. "Please listen to me. I can't do this indefinitely. I have to go back to work at the factory after tomorrow. I have to work on the comic today. I can't do that if you're playing with me all the time!"

"Phooey," said the pixie. "Why do you have to work all the time? You should make time to play!" She touched him again and he nearly fainted from the sensation. His balls ached sharply as that little touch shot him straight to the edge of orgasm. But maddeningly, he failed to cum yet again!

"Oh, fuck, please," he said. "Don't do this. Please! Let me go! Let me cum!"

The pixie floated up to his face and smiled. Her smile was not friendly anymore, but very, very wicked. "No," she said. "Don't worry. When I go back to my world, you won't have a need for your jobs. I'll take you home with me! You'll be my adorable pet, and I'll play with you every chance I get!"

"What the fuck?" said Duncan. "No! I don't want to be your pet! What's gotten into you?"

The pixie laughed. "Whatever do you mean? This is your fantasy, isn't it? Fairy folk like me love nothing more than to bring fantasies to life! And your fantasies are so deliciously intriguing! Your desires are so strong, and yet at the same time, you're so conflicted over them! A perfect cocktail of mortal emotions." She leaned forward and kissed the tip of his cock, and he nearly fainted again. He clutched the bed and grit his teeth as he saw stars, so intense was the pleasure surging through him.

He gasped out his next words, "Please... I beg you... don't do this..."

The pixie frowned and tapped her chin. "Gosh, what am I doing wrong? Isn't this what you wanted? To be taken by a powerful, dominant woman?" She kissed his cock again, and this time, she caressed it with her hands, continuing to rub him. "Teased and denied, over and over, made helpless by her strange powers?"