Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as the previous night, their gourmet meals would have made Emeril proud. Josh chose the chicken cordon bleu option, and Kyle went with the lobster and oysters-on-the-half-shell selection. The thick slices of Key West Key Lime Pie teased with multiple lacings of Bailey's Irish Cream on the top and sides they had for dessert, reminded them both the ship would be docking there early in the morning.

After an hour of taking in a show at the indoor theater, and twenty minutes or so of leaving money on a blackjack table in the casino, they headed for the 'Friends of Dorothy' meet up at the wine bar. There ended up being nearly two dozen others come and go while they chatted and made more new friends. Josh had nursed one beer and Kyle sipped at a glass of burgundy for a little over an hour, before deciding to call it an early night.

It was only an early night until Josh decided back in the cabin that he wanted to make love again and had Kyle in the same mood easily. When they both finally came at the same time, the alarm clock above the television on the small wall unit was showing 12:34. Snuggled together and pillow talking; Josh told Kyle how horny the wine had made him, and Kyle had shared back that the oysters had lived up to their Spanish Fly reputation too. The mind meld engaged and they both made mental notes of the two love drugs for later use someday. They finally gave themselves over to the sandman after 1AM.

* * * * *

The tug was making its initial nudges to get the Elation berthed and officially in port at Key West shortly after sunrise. Kyle had convinced Josh to just hold and kiss and watch each other take care of their own morning erections quickly. They did that sometimes...just masturbating together...and both found it very stimulating in an earthy sort of way. The rushed morning hand jobs also allowed them to be able get to the upper deck to enjoy the many views of the largest city in the Keys that can only be seen and appreciated from the top of a cruise liner hitting port. It was even more impressive than they realized, when you did it at the break of day. They made a quick but tummy-filling attack on the morning breakfast buffet, correctly assuming the day exploring the city would burn off any extra calories.

They began quickly after debarking, by hitting the Mel Fisher museum and enjoying the displays of shipwrecks and some of the bounty the famous treasure hunter had brought back from under the seas. Their shared interest in history led them on to Harry Truman's winter White House, and Robert Frost's cottage, before Kyle had them hike many blocks to the idea he had hatched when Josh told him of his thoughts of becoming a writer the day before. It wasn't the famous and ancient lighthouse and keeper's quarters on Whitehead Street that he had taken Josh to first that he wanted to show him; but rather the big southern mansion a half block up and across the street he guided him towards afterwards. Kyle hoped it would stir the real passion and talent he knew his lover had inside him.

They were still on the second floor of the tour of Ernest Hemingway's home when he saw Josh's first long stare at a typewriter he had used. The initial gaze turned into desire, and the lick lip give away the lust for the creativity Kyle wanted to fuel. He swore Josh orgasmed in the bikini briefs he had on under his cargos ten minutes later, when they were standing in the master author's office secluded away on the second floor of the old carriage house out back. Josh had let out a soft moan when he touched the antique machine that 'Papa' may have banged out 'For Whom the Bell Tolls' on. Kyle almost had to argue with him that they couldn't just move in and sleep in the gift shop below, before he managed to get Josh to leave. But before exiting back through the gated front of the property, they showed the required attention of every visitor to the residence to several more of the infamous six-toed Hemingway cats on the way. The herds of them that lived there were many generations of offsprings removed from the original ones...but still roamed the grounds as the unofficial proud owners.

Their next stop was to snag a light, late lunch at Sloppy Joe's on Duval Street. Kyle had laughed when Josh asked on the walk down the world famous, tavern-rich street, "Is there any bar in this town that Hemingway DIDN'T drink in?" The question came thanks to the words 'Papa drank here,' or 'Hemingway's favorite hang out,' or 'Ernest got sloshed inside,' or something similar on virtually every entrance door or sign in the entire downtown...if liquor was available inside anyway.

They spent another few hours wandering the streets and taking in the architecture of hundred plus year old homes and buildings that had survived uncountable hurricanes and tropical storms, and checking out the various shops and expected tourist trap souvenir places. Josh was impressed when he was able to make his boyfriend fake a big frown and act hurt, when he told him, "No, you already spent too much on me," when Kyle tried to buy him one of the small silver coins found on the wreck of the Atocha at Mel Fisher's small retail store. They dropped back by the infamous Sloppy Joe's long enough to see if the reputation for it getting humorously raucous early in the evening, was true. They stayed long enough to find out it did...and get progressively more so...until they had to run back to the ship to make the 8PM required re-boarding. Cruise ships didn't wait for stragglers, and the Elation was leaving back for the deep Gulf water at 9:00...on the dot!

* * * * *

They had already decided to skip a late, multiple course meal in the formal dining rooms. They had the munchies when they got to their cabin, but weren't hungry enough to hit the smorgasbord buffets and really enjoy them, before they closed down. Kyle offered a third option of: to go grab some subs or sandwiches, and sides for them while Josh cleaned up from the long day trip if he wanted to. Josh nodded at that one and was already getting naked for the shower, when Kyle's evil side surfaced. He ditched the American Eagle polo he had worn that day, and stealthily grabbed a few items from his lover's open suitcase while Josh was still adjusting the temperature of the water in the bathroom. He darted out the door with, "Be back soon with your order, sir!" It was maybe fifteen minutes later that Josh wrapped the towel he was drying off with, around his waist because of the knock at the door.

Kyle was certain Josh had injured himself, stretching his eyes so wide and then laughing so hard, when he opened the door and found him dressed in his pizza attire. He had almost hurt Kyle when he grabbed a double hand full of balls and dick and dragged him into the room, after lewdly being asked: "You want to eat the large pepperoni, or does sausage stuffed crust sound better?"

The big grin on his face said both options were available and Josh went crazy by first whipping off the towel around his waist to show off his instant erection. The pizza shop ball cap of his that Kyle was wearing, went one direction; the tee shirt with the same logo was literally ripped from his torso, and went another. The two plates of piled pizza slices Kyle had picked up at the place on the top deck, had already dropped to the floor in the process of being stripped. Josh yanked Kyle's cargo shorts to his ankles, pushed him down on the bed, and pulled his boxer briefs to his knees before he could say a single word. In between his lover's lips all over his body and the making out they rapidly went to, he did succeed in getting his shorts and undies kicked free of his feet so he was as naked as Josh, and pulled him into the bed with him. "So does this mean you aren't all that hungry, baby?" was all Kyle was permitted to say, since Josh continued taking charge like he never had before.

Even though Kyle had used the 'pepperoni and sausage' versions of two of the oldest and lamest come-on lines any pizza guy ever heard from a customer, it had Josh ready for action instantly. Kyle may have done a great job of surprising him, but his masquerade as a pizza guy needed some refining. He also decided it was finally time for him to show his lover just how great Josh could really be at making a delivery!

* * * * *

He certainly recognized the body on top of him. The mouth and tongue and hands and fingers, that seemed to be everywhere at once, were definitely very familiar; but the intensity and power Josh was using was totally new. It was almost as if there was a long-suppressed, control-freak side of his boyfriend suddenly showing itself to him. But Kyle was becoming far more turned on than he was having any concerns though. The blue eyes he looked up into was a distinctive new shade to the normal bedroom blues. Not only did they match the color of Josh's class ring on Kyle's finger, but there was a blazing in them...one that put the word fire in the deep sapphire tint of them. He locked his own hazel peepers on them and gave himself over to the loving attack.

Unknown to his lover, Josh had instantly decided when he pushed Kyle down on the bed, and looked over his nearly naked body, that since it was the last night of the cruise it was also finally time to take a shot at relief pitching. Josh began by pinning his taller and much stronger soul mate's wrists above his head...above the large, soft pillow his head was on. He accidentally knocked the cabin steward's bath towel creations-of-the-day; two huge, white penguins; to the floor in the process.

Then he continued by swaggering his lips across Kyle's hard defined pecs...just like a cocky but confident, upstart hurler fresh from the farm team struts to the mound for the first time in a big league game.

He cupped and rolled Kyle's nuts and glared in his eyes...much the same way a professional thrower does with a hard ball in his palm, and his unwavering squints do to tease his challenge standing at the plate.

Josh knew it was perfectly legal to be using his spit the way he was when they swapped it for many minutes, since this playing field was a cushiony mattress, instead of grass and hard packed dust.

By the time Josh began running the bases while kissing his way down Kyle's torso towards home plate, his bat was harder; and in his mind, felt like it was bigger; than anything Babe Ruth ever wrapped his paws around.

When his lips rounded third, he was determined to give a Cy Young performance, and get his own award named for it.

Kyle might be a stud hockey goalie and very adept at trying to stop the puck at the net, but Josh knew he had played enough baseball at family reunions over the years, to be able to smack a grand slam over the fence when he needed to...and that was the game they were playing tonight!

"Getting a little into it, aren't you baby," may have come from Kyle's lips as a tease. The words he got back were anything but.

"Shut up and get ready to cum better than in any way Joe ever made you empty these balls." The smothering tongue kiss that followed the words was more than just a tease also.

He was a little taken back by the way Josh had mentioned his ex from high school, but Kyle didn't have time to speak. He couldn't have anyway, with Josh's lips pasted to his and his tongue cleaning his teeth.

When the mouth left his and disappeared south again in an instant, Kyle only had time to bury his hands into the pillow his head was on and grasp it hard. The moan he let out was loud enough to be heard three cabins away when Josh swallowed his throbbing eight inches completely and in one motion. "Oh my FUCKING GAWD, Joshua!" came as the throat muscles started working the head of his cock. Two fingers were quickly in his mouth, busy silencing any more screams or words. The appendages slid back and forth wantonly between his lips like Josh's bone would have been, if they were doing sixty-nine. He assumed...incorrectly he would soon discover...that Josh was going to continue treating him to an oral-induced orgasm via one of his fantastic, all-about-you-first, blow jobs. He extracted his fingers from the pillow and moved them to Josh's hair to keep enjoying and guiding the pleasuring.

Kyle had no idea that the next moves had already been calculated by Josh to allow him to go where he was aiming to. He had expected the hands that started pulling at the blond strands of his mop, and only grinned inside and permitted Kyle to try to take control some. But when he spit out the shaft and gulped up the ball sac at the same time, Josh had him immediately to where the first thoughts of begging were already starting to form in Kyle's mind. The longer and more salaciously he suckled his cum makers, had Kyle more and more giving himself over totally to him. It wasn't unusual for him to gnaw on the knot under his nut pouch; and lick, tease, and nibble at Kyle's pucker and finger him; so when Josh's mouthing started going there, Kyle only relaxed for more of it. The big difference this time, was that the attention was so slow and more deliberate, and lasting so long.

The way his salad was being tossed compared to nothing Josh had ever done to him before. Kyle knew his mind was shorting out and blocking any thoughts of anything but the incredible gratification he was feeling. His endorphins were flowing into his blood stream like an emergency IV drip push. He sputtered, "Please don't stop, lover," and coupled a long, deep moan, with a hip thrust back onto Josh's probing tongue.

That move gave Josh another hint he wanted, and he gently rolled Kyle to his side and increased his chow-down efforts while raising one of Kyle's legs high in the process. He only paused long enough to demand, "Hold that leg for me stud," and went back to tonguing his tail split. When Kyle did as told, Josh used both free hands to spread the hard cheeks as wide as possible. He continued to eat away again until his lover was almost whimpering and quivering like an overjoyed puppy ready to pee on the floor. That was the second big hint he had wanted. He quickly eased a finger inside Kyle, and then moved just as rapidly to snug his thick throbbing erection to the skin between his lover's rumbling balls and his contorting man twat. He was fully behind him and on his side also, when he slipped his other hand to Kyle's pec to twist a nub, and begin licking the back of his neck. When he locked tight on an ear lobe and sucked hard, hint number three came.

Kyle shuddered more than just perceptibly, when Josh bit down on the flap of ear flesh. His voice came back long enough to wedge, "Oh gawd yes," in with the moans that were bookends for the outcry. He felt Josh's seeping mushroom being rubbed against the entrance of his now fingerless cave and all he could say was, "MMM. Josh. mmMMmm. Easy baby. mmmMMM"

When Kyle's only protest seemed to be more of a passionate request than anything else, Josh assumed he had at least a yellow light and decided to run it before it changed to red.

It flickered on that color when he popped his lover's ring for the first time with just his cock head. The soon followed, accepting 'uummMMMmmm,' and gentle hip grind backwards that came with it, said it was nothing but green lights on the boulevard now. Time to tap the accelerator and give this ride a little more fuel.

Josh swallowed up Kyle's entire left ear; his tongue exploring it while a wet finger played in the right one. He kissed his neck, chin, nose, cheeks, and eye lids. Josh even sucked on his dark bangs after licking his forehead. He caressed his stomach and pecs from behind for many long minutes. The nursing his lips and teeth gave to Kyle's neck would leave several marks, ones that would be very obvious for several days. But Josh knew in his mind that this wasn't about marking territory. It was about love. The hickeys would just be a reminder when Kyle looked in the mirror.

He took all the time in the world, to slip even the first few inches of his thick seven inches of flesh further. Josh knew it may not be the first time his boyfriend had been penetrated this way...but most likely was only the third or fourth time...if even that. Kyle had never stated he was a top only; and Josh never asked. It had been apparent long ago to him, that the only way he could become one with Kyle, as Kyle had with him on New Years eve; would require total tenderness and patience and showing it was true love. It couldn't be the most basic man fuck lust of a horny freshman college boy being satisfied. It had to be much, much more. His invading helmet headed tool was asking him to give up what Kyle considered his most prized and guarded sexual expression. Josh knew it had to be for the right reason. It wasn't ever going to happen for any other.

It was nearly ten long minutes later before Josh was fully in him. Kyle turned his head to kiss him full on the lips. He began a barely perceptible, slow hump backwards and whispered, "You have me right where you want me, and I am good now baby. Make love to me and finish making us totally complete as one now."

"I so do love you Kyle," was accompanied by a slight pull back and shove forward motion from Josh's crotch.

"Like I want to love you back for the rest of my life, Josh?" That question came with a clenching on his lover's shaft by Kyle's interior muscles.

"I want to be with you so long, that we share the same cloud in heaven, Kyle." There was a tear sneak from one eye when Josh said that because he meant it so much.

Kyle's eyes moistened a little too. Their mind meld was sharing that feeling. Happy tears flowed when; for the first time ever; they both realized it was their very souls behind that strange joint voice they so often heard in their heads.

He wiped the back of his hand over Josh's now wet cheek and Kyle's lips moved one more time. "Then love me and kiss me and love me deep and kiss me more and then screw me like the hot lover I know you are, my sweet baby."

The rapid moves Kyle's hips began to make in reverse, and the way his mouth kept Josh's busy, was all the dialogue they both needed for the next seven or eight minutes. Thanks to the doggy style mounting and being on their sides, both of them were able to control the motions and increase or decrease thrusts at will while they kissed. It also had the added benefit of Josh being able to nuzzle and bump Kyle's hot button easily.

Josh lowered his hand to Kyle's bone and worked it as he took faster jabs.

Kyle felt the warning tremble thanks to the sensations of his cock being yanked, his butt stuffed, and Josh's balls smacking against his own nuts with each new thrust.

The time Josh had taken to get to this point, had his juice moving to the escape hatch quickly.

Kyle's body refused to wait and he hoped Josh was as close too, when he cried out.

Josh slammed the magic spot hard one final time and his seed started to drain when he matched the yell.

The mind meld was fate come to fruition as the boys both softly moaned, "I love you so much," as simultaneously as their eruptions happened.

Almost as quickly as the body tremors subsided, so did the orgasms, even though both spurted and dribbled cum for at least ten more seconds after their hips went still. They kissed and cuddled and shared their love verbally for another five minutes. Josh's cock was fully deflated when Kyle's chute gave up the grip it had on it. Kyle's tool was also soft, even though it was still being held by his soul mate's hand.

A big grin was on his face when Josh finally licked his lips and patted his bare tummy. "Now I have an appetite. What's still open upstairs, since you dropped the pizza?" He elbowed Kyle jokingly and added, "Better stick with medicine, babe, because that was a really noob move for a delivery boy!"

Kyle grinned back. "Maybe so. But it still got me one helluva tip, didn't it?"