Placement Office - Openings

Story Info
Kit gets laid.
8k words
4.73
51.4k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Theda, can you stand here while I go get the float. It is drifting off," said Kit.

"Not yet. Just hold me."

"You're slick. Turn around then and put your arms around my neck. Now jump up and wrap your legs around my waist."

"Ooooh! This is lovely."

Theda's afterglow left her blushing despite the cool water. The middle aged woman had never imagined that she would be in Lake Huaco naked wrapped around her 20 year old lover who had just brought her to a crashing orgasm with his hands. Eighteen years of married life had not shown her what Hemmingway's characters when they said the earth moved. Now she knew and basked in the warmth of post-orgasmic serenity.

Kit wrapped his arms around Theda with his hands on her naked buttocks. His unsatisfied cock remained hard. His only pleasure had been in watching Theda's ecstasy.. His boner rested underneath her as he held her easily with the water's help. "I really need to go get the float."

Theda burrowed closer to him. "Do you have to swim for it?"

"Probably not. I think it is shallow enough that I can wade."

"Then carry me over there."

Each step through the water increased Kit's need. Theda's wet naked breasts pressed and slid over his chest, his hands were locked on her ass and the tips of his fingers traced her crack, and his cock brushed her pubes as it reached upward to seek a home. As his finger brushed over Theda's rosebud, she flinched and squeezed her cheeks together.

"Wrong hole." She smiled.

"Maybe not" Kit replied, "it might be fun. Some women like the attention there."

"Lawrence never showed any interest. Do you like it?"

"Oh, yes, indeed. We can introduce you to a new pleasure and see how you like it."

"If you want to."

"I do. Here's the float. Turn and rest your arms over it like earlier. We can float and watch the sunset. We have missed the streak across the lake, but the sky is nice.

The Texas sky flaunted its colors. Reds, oranges, pinks, purples, and yellows filled the west. As Theda let her legs loose from Kit's waist, she felt his erection. "Kit, you are still hard."

"So hard a cat couldn't scratch it," he laughed. "Grab the float and I will get in behind you. We'll see if we can fix that."

Theda rested her chest on the vinyl covered foam lounger.. Her body floated perpendicular to the length of the float as Kit moved behind to cover her. "Spread your legs," His arms covered hers as his legs began kicking to move the float back toward the boathouse. When his cock poked Theda's pussy, she flinched again.

"Are you still sore?"

"Yes, but don't worry."

"Later I have something to help that. Right now, just relax your ass."

Kit moved forward until his cock lay in the cleft of Theda's buttocks. As he began the rocking motions that had thrilled her yesterday, she softened her muscles to receive him. Yesterday he had ridden her while they were still clothed. The play of their naked bodies increased Theda's fever. His heavy balls and the base of his dick began to rub her small brown hole. Inexplicably, she felt warmth began to spread again through her groin. Kit's motions became more rapid and intense; he reached to grasp her ponytail and pull her head back. Theda arched her back to try to create more friction on her anus when she felt Kit's hot seed spill out between them on her lower back. Kit's thrusts slowed and stopped; Theda felt a small disappointment that the stimulation had not continued.

"Did we make another mess?" she asked.

"Not much, the lake will take care of it."

"Kit, I need to get out."

"Why, floating like this is one of my favorite things."

"But that beer we drank is seeking an outlet. I need to use your bathroom."

Kit chortled, "You're in it. Turn it loose, the lake will take care of that too."

"But...it will..."

"Wash off when we take a shower. Go ahead, Theda." Kit tugged on her hair and Theda released her bladder. They both felt the brief wash of warmth before the lake water returned to the normal temperature. Theda thought she should be embarrassed, but instead was filled with a sense of warm intimacy.

"Do you need to go too?"

"I could."

"Then do it to make us even."

When Kit's stream heated Theda's back and ass, she was struck with another jolt of lust. She moved her mouth to Kit's arm and began kissing it. As his warm urine continued hitting her back and flowing off her ass, she opened her mouth and began sucking and tonguing his flesh.

"Let's get out and take a shower, Theda."

Kit's strong scissor kicks quickly moved the float to the swimming ladder. After Theda caught the ladder, Kit tossed the float on the dock. He turned to watch her as Theda went up the steps. First, her strong athletic shoulders split the water and the water streamed from her hair and back as she climbed. The taper from her shoulders to waist was more typical of a college girl than a 40 year old, but Kit caught his breath when her hips cleared the water above his eyes. The flair from waist to her large toned gluts was so sensuous that he felt himself start to harden again. On a smaller woman her ass would have been too large, but for a woman her size, Kit found her delicious.

As she stepped up the ladder on to the deck, she ran her hands over her head to force the water away from her scalp. Streams ran down her neck to the shallow trough of her backbone. The drops raced to the crack at the base of her spine to disappear monetarily before streaming through her crack to the lush carpet of dark curls at her crotch. Kit wished mightily to be a drop of water. Theda glanced back to see his enraptured face.

"Don't look. I know I am too large, and too hairy, and too old for you."

"You could not be more wrong. You are beautiful and exactly right for me." Kit started up the ladder with his semi-hard dick waving in front of him. Theda's frown turned to rapture as she watched Kit climb the ladder. A young god, a young Poseidon, rising from the sea to claim what was his by right of conquest. She blushed and turned away.

"Am I so bad that you cannot stand to look at me?" Kit teased.

"I am ashamed to look because you are all the things that I am not. Young, and smooth skinned, and beautiful beyond measure. In Greece and Rome, I saw the classical statues of ideal young men. Kit, they were no more beautiful than you."

"Wow, I was just fishing for not ugly. But if you think so, I will take it. But you are the truly beautiful and sexy one."

"Kit, don't..."

"And I think I better wash you before I eat you up. The outside shower is big enough for two."

"Well, since it is open to the world, I guess so. But can't we go inside, someone might see us."

"I'll turn the lights on the dock off until we are finished. Towels and robes are in the storage box beside the shower. We use an organic soap that doesn't hurt anything in the lake for both washing and shampoo. It's more fun if you wash each other."

"You've done this before with other women, eh?" Theda grinned, "I guess you bring all your young girls here."

A fleeting look of wariness, then sorrow flashed across Kit's face. "No, only one."

"And she was very special to you?" Theda pushed. "She was your teacher, your mentor?"

"Yes."

"I should thank her, perhaps."

"I don't think you will ever meet her, Theda. I'll do you first to show you how."

"Fine," the older woman answered softly.

Kit led her to the single pole with a large sunflower-like shower head. He turned on the water and allowed the temperature to regulate. "Now get wet," he said as he pulled her under the stream. The lukewarm water streaming over her face felt wonderful. Kit pulled a chair under the shower and told her to sit while he shampooed her hair. He worked up a huge lather with the soft soap and massaged it firmly over her scalp. Theda's eyes were closed and she luxuriated in the treatment.

"Now lean back so I can rinse your hair."

When Theda leaned back she scooted her butt to the edge of the chair and leaned against the back. Her eyes were closed, but Kit had a great view of her breasts, belly, and pubis. "I don't know why you want to get rid of your curls. They are marvelous and thick."

Theda's legs clapped together as she realized she had been openly displayed to Kit. "Oh, I have always been embarrassed. It is too much, much too much."

"We can take them off if you want. I have done it before."

"Your teacher."

"Yes."

"It seems to be a day for new things for me. If you don't mind."

"I will love it. Now stand up while I do your front."

Theda was thoroughly washed from her collar bone to her knees. Her breasts and crotch received more than ample attention. Theda's heat had begun to rebuild when Kit told her to raise her arms. When he touched her arm pits, she broke into giggles and clamped her arms on his hands.

"Raise your arms, Theda."

"I can't; it tickles."

"You have to get clean. Raise your arms." When she clamped her arms tighter and started to turn away, Kit reached to grab her hair at the back of her neck. He grasped a handful and stopped her. "Raise your arms and lock your hands on the top of your head."

Theda's body relaxed, her head bowed in submission, and her hands locked on the top of her head.

The previous lathering had been soft and playful. Now Kit lathered his hands then grasped Theda's armpits firmly. With his thumbs on her collarbone he deeply massaged the chest muscles before moving to her uplifted breasts. He slid his thumbs under her breasts and briskly squeezed her pecs before moving to a milking motion on each tit. Each hand tightly gripped her flesh as he pulled his soapy slick hands to the nipples to give them a pinch. Theda moaned her pleasure as he demonstrated his dominance.

"Spread your legs." Theda immediately obeyed. Kit cupped her sex with his right hand and lifted without any attempt at penetration. Theda came up on her toes.

"Oh," she whined.

"Are you still sore?" he asked. She nodded. "We will deal with that later. Turn around, bend over, brace your hands on the chair, and spread your feet." When Theda did so, Kit reached to take her hair again with his left hand. His right hand roughly rubbed the bar of soap over her hack and buttocks. When the soap pushed into the crack of her ass, Theda flinched. "Be still and relax." Kit murmured softly. "I have to get you clean."

Kit pitched the soap into the chair and began stroking Theda's crack from her pussy to her tail bone. Each time he passed her rosebud, his fingers dallied to rub or swirl. At first, Theda kept her sphincter tight, but gradually it loosened. Kit's slick soapy finger began to push inside briefly then moving away. As it returned, Theda felt it slip inside deeper and circle briefly. The sensation was not unpleasant and the absolute intimacy of having another person control her most secret places was a huge turn-on..

As she began to anticipate the penetration, she relaxed more and her anus flexed in welcome to the invader. When she raised her hips to push back at Kit's hand, he slipped another finger into her relaxed hole. With two fingers in her to the second knuckle, Kit gently pulled her sideways and pushed back the other direction. The heat flared in Theda's belly. "Kit! Kit!"

"That's enough for now. Let's rinse you off." Kit turned on the water and turned the beguiled woman in a circle as he rinsed her clean. "Now you do me." He said as he sat in the chair.

As Theda lathered and rinsed Kit's hair, her eyes were drawn to his penis. At first, it lay relaxed and soft on his thigh. As she rinsed the soap from Kit's hair, her breast brushed over his ear. His cock gave a small lurch, so she reached unnecessarily across him to rub herself on his face. Kit's cock began to rise. Theda gave up all pretense of rinsing Kit and moved beside him to clasp his head between the soft pillows and rub herself on his face. Kit's erection began to be complete.

He stood up. "Enough teasing, wash my front." Theda stared as Kit raised his arms to rest his hands on the top of his head. "I am yours."

With eager hands she soaped his chest and armpits, massaging and stroking in awe the smooth perfection of the young athlete's body. When she reached his waist, she became more tentative. She had never handled a man so openly and with such sexual expectation. Her hands remained on his cock long past any need of cleanliness. It fascinated her with its length. It was as firm and hard as wood, but covered with the softest skin . She pulled, and tugged, and caressed until Kit said, "Theda, you better move on or we are going to have another mess."

"Oh, sorry" she said. "What should I do next?"

"My balls and thighs."

"Of course." As Theda reached her bubbled hands tor Kit's scrotum, she realized that she had never handled a man's testicles. "Are they very sensitive?" she asked.

"Let's just say that I'd rather you didn't pull on them as hard as you pulled on my pecker. The evening's entertainment might be over at that point."

Theda gently washed the sack feeling the treasures inside. It was fascinating, but she moved on the area behind his balls. When she rubbed there, Kit sighed in pleasure and she spent an exploratory moment eliciting more moans and sighs. She moved on to his thighs and strongly kneaded the muscular young man without any fear of hurting him.

After a brief time, Kit turned around and leaned over placing his hands on the arms of the chair. Theda soaped his back while standing directly behind him. She had to stretch to reach his shoulders which pressed her pussy into Kit's ass. As she worked the muscles in his back and shoulders, she began to rock her pelvis against his ass in imitation..

"Spread your feet," she said, as she stepped to his side and ran the bar of soap through the crack of his butt. She dropped the soap in the chair and ran her hand from a light grip of his balls to a caress of his whole butt crack. As her hand moved back down, her middle finger paused over his asshole. When she pressed gently, Kit said, "Don't be shy. Put it in." As her finger easily sank into him, she felt Kit quiver. "Deeper, go deeper, Theda. Now rub the sides of my prostate." Theda slipped her other hand under Kit in time to feel the small leakage of fluid from the massage. "Enough," he said. "That is great, but let's save it for later. Rinse me off."

After rinsing, they toweled each other dry with glee. Some parts were dried so well that they were beginning to moisten up again from the inside. Kit held a fluffy white terrycloth robe for Theda. Reaching through the open front, he toyed with her pubes and asked, "Do you really want to get rid of this?"

"Yes, please."

"I have to go get some things from the big house. Go up and wait in my living quarters. If you want something to drink, look in the fridge. I'll be back in a minute."

When Kit started off, Theda said, "Don't you want a robe?"

"No, I'm comfortable just like this." He grinned and loped across the deck to the path.

Theda watched in admiration. The slight limp did not hide the grace of a young man at home in his own skin. She walked up the stairs and into Kit's bachelor pad. In the refrigerator she found a wine cooler and opened it as she walked around investigating Kit's life. There were the obligatory guitar and Playboy magazines along with Sports Illustrated and, surprise, Newsweek. She was looking at a wall hung with plaques and certificates when Kit returned.

"You have your own special wall hanging—AP All-American basketball team."

"It is only second team. It's not like making the Olympic team."

"Only second team?"

"Yes, only." He said. "If you are sure you want to do this, come on in the bedroom." He held up several objects, electric clippers, a comb, and a tube like a large toothpaste tube. Kit led her to the bed and said, "Sit on here, but keep the robe under your butt, It can catch the hair."

While Theda arranged herself, Kit took the tube into the bathroom. She heard him running water and shortly he returned with a safety razor and can of shaving cream.

Kit gathered several pillows and placed them behind her. "Lean back on those and open your legs to give me room to work." Theda blushed at the thought of how obscene she must look, but Kit quickly knelt between her thighs with the clippers and comb.

Her full bush curled thickly almost across the full width of her belly. It rose in a gentle curve half way to her naval. It continued downward in two swaths along the sides of her labia to encircle her anus.

Kit paused and admired the view. "Last chance to save the rainforest."

"Christopher, you are not funny. Go ahead before I chicken out."

Using the comb to hold the hair upright and keep the clipper blades away from Theda's tender flesh, Kit began moving across her belly. The vibrations of the clippers ticked Theda, but she only closed her eyes and tried to be as still as possible. When Kit reached the groove between her thighs and pussy, the tickling began to give way to arousal. The buzzing traveled through the comb which lay over her clitoral hood. As Kit moved the clippers over her, it seemed that he was moving slower and pressing harder.

Theda's sex flowered and her clit tried to escape the confining teeth of the comb. Her breath became more shallow, her nipples swelled and she reached to caress them, a flush spread over her chest and face Just before her orgasm began Kit lifted the comb and clippers leaving her tingling in a state of anxiety.

"Not yet, Theda. I will decide when. Just relax." Kit brushed her loose hair clipping between Theda's legs. He slid his hands beneath her knees and lifted her thighs. "Put your feet on my shoulders."

Theda was shocked and her arousal dampened. Only her gynecologist had placed her in such an open position. That was professional and clinical and she had been draped decently. What on earth was she doing here with this boy? She started to lift her legs to roll away. Kit's hands quickly captured her thighs and stilled her. His right hand slid down her thigh to her clitoral hood and pinched it firmly.

"Be still, Theda, and do as I say."

Something snapped into place for Theda and all resistance drained from her as she placed her feet on Kit's shoulders. He gave her clit a small shake and her doubts were forgotten as she gave herself up to whatever he chose to do. Kit held the comb in his left hand as he quickly clipped the right side of Theda's swelling snatch. He switched hands with the comb and clippers and did her right side.

"Put your hands behind your knees and pull them to you."

Theda Pullin who ran the placement office with efficiency and dispatch would never have followed such demeaning instructions. Theda Pullin could not imagine gentle Lawrence ever saying or even thinking such a thing. But the new Theda pulled her knees to her chest baring her ass to Kit. Briefly and lightly, he clipped the hair surrounding the pucker. Then he lay the back of his hand on her anus and rested the buzzing clippers directly on her sensitive hole. Two people could play a teasing game.

Theda's fever climbed even higher. She rocked her ass across his knuckle and moaned, "Kit, Kit, I need... I need..."

Kit moved his hand and turned off the buzzing clippers. "I know you do, but not yet. Slip your arms out of the robe so I can gather up this hair."

While she worked her arms free, Kit lightly brushed the clipped hair into a pile between her legs. He pulled the robe from under her and bundled it up for washing. "Lie there and rest a moment while I get a cloth." Theda lay back with her eyes closed. She was no longer concerned about how she looked. Her swollen vaginal lips gaped open and fluid ran down the crack of her ass. The smell of her arousal was sharp and tangy as it filled the room. She knew she looked like a slut in heat and she was satisfied with that.