Plain Jayne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demure101
demure101
212 Followers

"You have a lovely place here," he said. "Next time I'd like you to see mine; I'd appreciate to hear what you think of it."

"Gladly. I keep thinking of the concert. I can see why he is popular -- even when you don't understand the lyrics."

"Yes. Good music speaks to you regardless. I will remember our having been there for a long, long time!"

Jayne blushed a little. The memory was certainly pleasurable; she'd loved feeling him touch her, and she still had the music in her head.

When the food was ready they sat down at the table and Jayne cut the flan for them. George, who was usually rather indifferent to food, loved the smell it emanated.

"Hmm, it makes my mouth water," he said.

"I hope you'll like it," Jayne said and raised her glass.

He certainly did, and when they had completed their meal with some ice cream they washed up and went back to the living room. George started to tell her something about an article he'd read that touched upon their mutual interest in writing and then he noticed Jayne didn't seem to hear.

She sat looking at her hands and then she hawked and said, "I er -- can I ask you something?"

George sat still and nodded.

"Will you -- would you , er -- I loved feeling you touch me, er, and I keep looking forward to seeing you, and -" She was so nervous that she hardly dared say what she felt. Then she decided to take the plunge. "I think I love you, and I would like to be with you permanently, and I would like you to make love to me. Will you?"

Her words came so fast they took a little while to register. Jayne anxiously looked at his face. Would he laugh at her after all? He didn't, he looked at her the way he'd often done before, the way she really liked, and he beamed at her.

"I'd love nothing better," he said. "And I really admire you for making the first move. I er -- I'm afraid I fell in love with you straight away. May saw through me at once -- oh well, she does know me. You don't know how glad I was when you put my hands on your breasts."

Jayne smiled. "I don't know what came over me," she said. "It just happened. But it was nice. Would you like to touch me again?"

She got up and went to him, and she put her arms around him. He got up as well, and she took his hands and put them over her breasts, under her blouse, and held them tight while she sought his mouth. They stood together in the realisation they'd crossed an important line, immersed in each other.

Then she said, "Please, make love to me. You'll have to teach me how..."

George let go of her breasts and she took his hand and led him to her bedroom. It was sparsely furnished with a big bed, a small wardrobe and a chair for her clothes. George noticed there was no mirror. I hope she'll get more confident about that too, he thought.

"May I watch you undress?" he asked.

Jayne nodded. She felt very tense; what if he'd dislike her body? But she saw to her great relief that he kept looking at her as if she were the most beautiful girl in the world as she carefully undressed and put each item on the chair. She had bought a set of white undies that was a little transparent and had a lot of lace, and George felt himself go half hard at the sight.

When she was completely naked she looked at George intently.

"You're as beautiful as I could ever wish," he said thickly, and then he undressed, too.

Jayne looked at him naked. She'd never seen a naked man before, and she took him in eagerly - the shape of his chest, his belly, the hair over his sex, his half-hard penis hanging down over his balls. Then he opened his arms and she crossed the small piece of floor and stepped into them.

He just held her close for some time and she tried to get accustomed to the feeling of being naked together and having someone cuddle her who liked her unequivocally. Then he smiled at her and took off her glasses. He folded them and put them on the bedside table, and he took her face in his hands and kissed her while he looked into her eyes.

When she felt comfortable with the situation he led her to the bed by her hand and sat down on it.

"I'd like to touch you all over," he said, "and I'd love it if you touch me."

She sat down next to him and put out a hesitant hand. "I can touch anything?" she said.

"Anything," George said. He bent over to kiss her, put a hand on her behind and softly massaged it.

Jayne passed a hand along his chest. "Your nipples are much smaller than mine," she said.

"And not half as beautiful," he answered.

"Hmm. But I like touching them." She experimentally pinched his left nipple.

"Ouch!", he said.

"Oh, I am sorry," she said, but she smiled sweetly. Then she slowly moved down to his navel and then through the path of hairs to his crotch, while she kissed him intently.

George moves a hand to her breasts. He stroked the soft underside, and then he went upwards to her nipple, and rolled it between his fingers. It became taut straight away, and he moved to the other breast for the same treatment.

Jayne touched his cock. She wrapped her hand around it and lifted it, and to her surprise it seemed to move in her hand a little as it grew to its full size. "I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to, er -"

He stopped touching her nipples and took her face in his hands.

"My lovely," he said, "You should never be sorry for anything we do together. I loved your touch, and I hope you did, and whatever you do is wholly right. Always."

He kissed her and smiled at her.

Then he ran his hand down to her pussy. He cupped it with his fingers and slowly moved them back and forth, and Jayne felt her vagina going wet. Her pussy lips were swelling, and she enjoyed the feeling of his hand on her. It was decidedly better than touching yourself.

When he slipped a finger into her she sighed deeply. She'd felt a little jealous when May had told her she'd slept with George -- not because of George but because it was an experience she'd never had -- and now it seemed about to happen to her, and with the one she loved, too.

She touched his cock again and felt for his balls. They seemed to be loose in their skin, and she liked the feeling. She wrapped her hand around them.

"Please be a little careful with those," George whispered in her ear.

She nodded and softly rolled them in their sack.

"I'd like to kiss your breasts," George said.

Jayne leant back and looked at him while she stuck out her chest. George didn't think it was necessary but he appreciated the gesture. She'll get accustomed to it, he thought.

He bent over her body and licked her left nipple. He made circles around it with his tongue and when he had made it wet he took it between his lips.

She shuddered. It was a different feeling from what she'd expected, tender and exciting at once, and she put a hand on the back of his head and stroked his hair.

He ran his tongue across the valley between her breasts to the other one, and started sucking a bit more insistently.

"Oh, that's nice," Jayne whispered. She reached down and took hold of his cock again. She just held it and enjoyed the sensations in her breasts -- his tongue on one and his hand on the other. Then she moved her fingers a little and found it seemed to make him suck more eagerly. She smiled. So that was the way it worked.

George found her pussy again with his free hand, and he parted her labia. He slipped in a finger again and moved it up and down, stroking the smooth inside of her pussy. It made her shiver with delighted anticipation.

"Come," she whispered. "Can we make love now?"

George stopped his activities and kissed her mouth. "It may hurt at first, you know," he said.

"That's ok. There will be a next time, won't there? And then it won't hurt anymore. But I just want us to be physically close, and we couldn't get any closer than that. Please -- I want you so much."

George sensed she was almost crying and he understood how important it was for her. He asked her to lie down on the bed, and he knelt between her legs. He briefly stroked her pussy, and used some of her juices to slicken his cock. Then he said, "Won't you guide me in?"

Jayne reached for him and pulled him towards her opening. He felt the tip of his cock press against her and softly put some weight behind it. He sank in slowly, waiting for the moment he'd touch her hymen. When he pressed against it he said, "Are you ready?"

She bit her lip and nodded.

He moved back a little and then he pressed home.

"Ouch," Jayne said, and she turned white.

George stopped moving and waited until the colour came back to her face. He stroked her hair and whispered sweet nothings to her, and it wasn't too long before she smiled again. He felt her try and feel his cock with the walls of her pussy.

"You're in me completely," she whispered wonderingly. "And it doesn't hurt too much anymore. Please show me how to do it!"

He raised himself on his arms a little and kissed her mouth, and then he tentatively moved back and forth. When he saw that she didn't wince he went at it a little more insistently, and to his joy she instinctively parried his thrusts. She put her arms around him and pulled him close, and let herself go on the waves of desire that swept over her -- the desire to love and be loved, and the physical needs of her body that had lain dormant for so long. There was a sheen of perspiration on her brow and her breasts, and she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in as deep as he would go.

"Oh George," she said, "Oh George!" Then she needed all her breath to kiss him and to enjoy making love to the one person in the world she'd ever wanted -- long and hard, until she felt her orgasm wash over her, more insistent than any physical sensation she'd ever held possible.

George, who had had a couple of lovers before, knew that this was what he'd always been trying to find -- passion, and peace of mind, and pure joy all rolled into one. "Oh my love," he said, and then he came as well, satisfying both their needs in spurts of joy.

They lay together, happy, panting and very satisfied.

"Did I do it right?"

"You were fantastic," George said. "Did you like it?"

"Yes," she said, and she kissed him enthusiastically. "Yes. Just give me a moment -- Then I'd love to do it again!"

demure101
demure101
212 Followers