Plane Lucky

Story Info
A long feel leads to a grateful partner.
2.1k words
4.08
50.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers

Author's note: the following story actually happened, just as related. I've not included names to protect both parties but also because we never exchanged names!

It had been a good week and I was sorry to see it end but had been fortunate to be able to be there at all. Having been "absorbed" into the workforce of the buying company after a merger with a younger but more energetic company, I turned out to be one of the first employees of the company to celebrate 25 years with the company. I had to laugh at that because the buying company was three years short of being 25 years old itself.

Still I had to say that the company took care of its people. As an anniversary award, I was given a week's vacation from my home on the east coast to any of several choices, which I quickly narrowed down to Hawaii and then to the island of Maui. I would have a condo and enough expense money to pay for a car rental, meals, and the various entertainment offered on the island, including but not limited to dinner cruises, parasailing, plantation tours, train rides and a tour of the island.

And the week had been truly magnificent, with perfect weather, whales in the cove off Lahaina, fresh-cut pineapple everywhere you looked, and a great surf for swimming. The seafood was fantastic; the service was great everywhere, and the luau I attended on the lawn of a hotel in Kanapali was a fun experience. I had even met a couple of Polynesian girls that I got to first base with, although I would have loved to have had more time with them to see what would have developed.

As much as I would have liked to delay the inevitable, the end of my week in Hawaii came on Wednesday. I checked out of the condo, drove to Kahului, where I boarded a Boeing 767 for the first leg of the journey home. The plane was only about a third full when we took off and I had hopes of being able to stretch out and catch up on some of the sleep I'd been missing.

Alas, it was not to be. We landed at the Honolulu Airport on Oahu long enough to take on additional passengers for the mainland. The plane, arranged with 2-5-2 seating in coach, rapidly filled up until the row I was in near the back was packed solid. I did have an aisle seat but it was going to be a long six hours before we landed in LA. I kept scanning the seats I could see to determine the possibilities of a more comfortable arrangement but as take-off time neared, I couldn't see many vacancies.

Right at the last minute, one of the flight attendants came down the aisle leading a woman who was struggling with a crutch. As she passed by me, I could see that she was wearing a pressure bandage on her right knee and was not putting any weight on it. As the attendant helped her into a seat a couple of rows behind me, I heard her say that she'd had an accident and had torn ligaments in the knee. However she couldn't let that stop her from a long-planned visit to her sister on the west coast.

Ten minutes later, the doors were closed and the plane was pushed back from the gate. Quickly I got up and went to the back of the plane for one last look around and I found that the five seats in front of the rear bulkhead were occupied only by the lady with the bad knee ... she had settled into the three seats on the left side, covered by a dark blue blanket with her head on a couple of pillows resting against the aisle seat's arm rest. She appeared to already be asleep. Since there was no one in the other aisle seat or the one to its left, I hurried around the bulkhead and settled into the aisle seat just as the plane began to roll.

I got out a novel I had brought along since I sometimes have problems sleeping on airplanes. Drinks were served quickly and cleanup was very efficient. The main cabin lights were extinguished and only the aisle guide lamps and the directed glow of overhead reading lights provided illumination. It looked like most of the passengers quickly succumbed to slumber with only an occasional visitor wandering the aisles to visit the restrooms or talk to the attendants who mostly rested on the jump seats just behind the rear bulkhead. One by one the overhead reading lights went out until there were just a few scattered throughout the cabin like fireflies on a spring night.

We were at least 90 minutes into the flight when I slumped partially over the seat to my left, looking for a change in posture to ease the boredom and I noticed that the reclining lady had also shifted her position, snuggling down a little more into the seat so that her feet were now over the middle of the seat to my left. I stole a glance at her and realized that she couldn't see me ... she was facing the far wall and laying on her side.

When she had passed me earlier, I noted that she was a thirtyish woman, from her looks Filipino Hawaiian, with a nice trim figure and shapely legs, in spite of the knee bandage that her short red dress did not quite cover. She was wearing dark stockings and red high heels even though it looked like they added to her mobility problem. However she had either taken the shoes off when she laid down or they had fallen off in her sleep because her feet were now uncovered except for the stockings she wore.

As I propped on my left arm and read my book, I noticed that my left hand was just inches from her foot and, even more intriguing, the blanket came just over the top of her leg and didn't cover her backside. What the heck, she was asleep anyway, I thought, extending my fingertips to touch her ankle. She didn't respond so I let my fingers rove around the heel of her right foot. As the miles flew by unseen below us, I gradually let my fingers wander up the back of her leg, just lightly touching her nylon-covered skin, using strokes of just a few inches and advancing very carefully, pausing every so often when she shifted or her breathing pattern changed.

I'm sure more than an hour passed from first touch until my fingers first touched the back of her knee. Of course long before my fingers traveled the course of her smooth calf, I had a bulging problem in my pants. It wouldn't have mattered except that it was painfully trapped and several times required that I do some shifting to give it room to exist. As soon as I moved a half-inch above her knee, the sensation of taking unbidden liberties with the woman heightened my excitement. My fingers kept running up, down, up, down, up, all the while just barely moving higher and higher. Each time she moved and the times began to come more frequently, I stopped dead still to let her return to sleep.

I encountered the strap of a garter belt, which made my heart leap because it meant she was not wearing the abominable pantyhose. I steered my fingers along an altered course to avoid the strap, felt and passed the top of her stocking and then, nearly three hours into the flight, touched the unmistakable curve of her buttock where it joined her leg. Now every couple of minutes she was making a little shaking motion, causing me to wait until she was still before proceeding. Instead of stroking up and down, I changed to a pattern of stroking from side to side, following the contour of her buttock. My fingers were just barely touching her but it occurred to me over and over that if she suddenly sat up and yelled "rape", I didn't have to be penetrating her and they would probably just eject me like the contents of one of the toilets!

But I was too far along now to stop so my fingers reached the divide between her cheeks, eased over to the left one and then came back again. I decided to press my luck and eased my fingers forward between her legs. To my surprise, they actually slipped between her legs a couple of inches without any real effort.

But when I started to retract them, she suddenly clamped down on my fingers and to remove my hand would have meant a major undertaking. She had turned a little more onto her back and her head began jerking violently from side to side every few seconds. I just knew that the attendants would become alarmed and come running to see what was wrong. But I was stuck where I was. To retrieve my fingers would have meant causing a scene because it was obvious that she wanted my fingers right where they were. I could feel the heat of her pussy and wetness in her panties. I had never seen a woman react so violently as she was and the thought crossed my mind that I had brought on a seizure of some kind. As the seconds passed, her legs tightened even more on my fingers and I felt her body shaking, her head still jerking violently.

Then just as suddenly she seemed to lose all muscle tone, slumping against the cushions as if too tired to move. However when I thought I should move my hand, she captured my wrist in her right hand and put my palm against her buttock. What could I do? If the lady wanted me to hold her ass, I sure wasn't going to object.

It must have been fifteen minutes before she stirred, although she sighed every few minutes. She moved my hand and struggled to turn herself around and sit beside me. She leaned her head on my shoulder and said, "How did you know?"

"What?"

"That I was horny."

"I didn't know. I just took a chance."

Her hand grazed my crotch, lingering on the knob of my still raging hard-on. "Well, I'm glad." Within a few minutes, she had unzipped my jeans and extracted my cock, exclaiming, "It's so much bigger than my husband's."

She had me help her reposition herself so that she was laying along the seats with her head above my legs, her body facing the seat backs and covered again by the blanket. For the next 45 or so minutes until the captain ordered everything back into their "upright and locked position" as we approached LA, I leaned back to my left and continued to fondle her under the blanket while she bobbed her head deliciously on my shaft, making sure she kept both our heads under the blanket, if you know what I mean. She sucked my load of hot cum down her throat as we felt the plane began its descent.

As she sat beside me on the rest of the glide into the mainland, she kept telling me that it had been the most wonderful orgasm she had experienced. She asked if I was stopping in LA and was disappointed when I told her that I was catching another flight to the east coast. She asked if I could take a flight the following day and spend the night with her at her hotel. That was an offer I couldn't refuse so after we deplaned and before picking up her luggage, I made arrangement to catch the same connecting flight but 24 hours later. We drove her rental car to her hotel soon after that, where she called her sister to explain that she'd decided to drive out the following day so she could "do some shopping."

The next 24 hours was filled with some of the most fantastic sexual gymnastics I'd ever been involved in. The lady suffered some pain from time to time when we got her knee in an awkward position but I tried to be accommodating of her problem and she made sure that I didn't dwell on that little problem ... she had me focused instead on pleasing her clitty and I think I got it mostly right. By the time I kissed her goodbye and headed back to the airport, the combined cum stain on the mattress was so large the hotel probably had to throw out that mattress! Without a doubt, it was the most intense period of sex I ever experienced, either before or after. I've never been able to spend that much time in foreplay again!

techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers