Planetfall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard had given Kyrinn his tablet in the leather satchel to take to the meeting so they could eavesdrop on the discussion. If Kyrinn couldn't convince the pair, a code phrase would bring the next course of action into play. One that Phoebe and Alana would be helpless against.

"Miriam will be here soon. Do you mind if we take a short break?" Kyrinn's voice sounded firmly over the ether.

"That's it!" Miriam grinned. "The signal, let's go Doctor Jensen!" They all rose together and Kira stood by the door while Richard and Miriam donned cloaks. As he turned to follow Miriam out the door Kira grabbed his hand a pained look on her face.

He stroked her beautiful face, the skin soft and warm and held her cheek in his hand. "I'm sorry baby, it has to be done. I love you."

"I love you," she whispered back then pulled his face to hers and kissed him with a passion she normally delivered in the heat of their intimate love making.

Pulling their cowls down low over their faces the cloaked pair slipped out the door quickly and made their way in the dark to the house and Miriam motioned Richard back into the shadows as she knocked at the door.

"Hello Miriam," came the lilting voice of Alana as door opened and she admitted the woman. Richard peeked through a crack in the curtain and saw the four women now gathered in the room and making their way to the table. He recognised Alana from the Council when Kyrinn had pointed her out. A striking red headed woman; pale skin, trim body and a pretty face. Both breasts, of ample size stood exposed from her bodice, indicating she had two children already. She looked mid twenties, so he guessed she could be any age from there to fifty.

The other woman was tall, as tall as he was and immediately striking. Long, jet black hair hung in a slight wave a little past her shoulders with the fringe cut straight across her forehead just above long thin black arched eyebrows. Large wide set eyes, an icy grey colour, almost like a wolf's gazed out from a beautiful face with high cheekbones and a wide, full lipped mouth. Phoebe's face screamed eroticism whilst her gaze mesmerised With her long limbs and sleek body she was the perfection of the priestess designed to capture and hold an audience's attention.

He didn't need to wonder how a few of those as clones in the Temple could create a perfect atmosphere of hypnotic mysticism. He tore his eyes away from her. It was like standing on the edge of a high cliff looking at the land far below. The beauty of the landscape calling you to join it in a single step to oblivion. He knew he was going to have to take that step soon.

"Perhaps," Kyrinn's voice rose enough for him to hear from outside, "you might want to discuss this with the person who is at the centre of this issue?"

Phoebe laughed, "Oh I don't think that's really ne," she cut off and snapped her head around as the door opened and Richard stepped in. Those wolf's eyes widened, boring into his soul. He could see her nostrils flare and seconds later a slight pink flush wash over her neck and upper chest.

Richard quickly strode over to the table, giving the two women no time to even think about the situation. Their scent suddenly rammed into his brain, firing his whole body into the sensation he was becoming familiar with now. Lust surged through his body like a drug had been pumped directly into his veins as the heady scent of two fertile females sat just a few feet away. His new nasal organ was tuned enough now from him to pick up their differences and he recognised Alana was slightly less fertile than Phoebe. Her single exposed breast said she had one child, but her body screamed out for a dual impregnation. She was still young enough be pumping out two ova. Alana would only bear single children.

Miriam and Kyrinn looked on entranced at the silent exchange of pheromones between the other women and Richard and the effects. They watched as his eyes dilated and skin flushed with blood. His chest rose and fell with deep breaths and glancing down his manhood was clearly staring to strain against his trousers.

"I, Doctor.." Phoebe laboured under the pheromone assault, "Jensen, I, we weren't expecting you." She looked at Alana who for all the world was already deep in it's grip. She stared hypnotically at him, one hand already working at a naked breast.

Richard moved up against Phoebe and stroked her silky black hair. The feel of it in his hand sending tingles along his arm. At his touch she let out a sigh. Her heart thumped in her chest and a throb started long slow pulses in her groin. She could feel wetness flooding her pussy and her nether lips swelling between her closed legs.

He whispered to her as she looked up at him, their eyes in a mesmeric embrace,"So beautiful."

He stroked her face and she shivered, "Give me your hand." He took her proffered hand and placed it on the long bulge at his groin. "Do you know what this is?"

Phoebe's mouth dropped open slightly and she nodded weakly, never taking her eyes from his. He looked briefly over to Miriam and she gave a little smile. She had told him how she had given the Council a rather dry and brief biological discourse in his anatomy. The raw reality of it now, up close and personal was something completely different.

His voice was low and deep now, "I am going to mate with you. Do you want me to impregnate you?"

Again she nodded weakly.

"Say it!" he commanded. "Tell me this is what you want!"

Her voice strained, "Please! Impregnate me! Implant your child in my womb!"

Richard smiled as he unbuttoned his trousers and lowered his zip. Alana gasped when she saw the huge length of meat fall out of his pants. The thickly veined organ twitched as it hung inches from Phoebe's face, pre-cum already seeping from the large slit in the bloated knob.

Kyrinn leaned over to Miriam whispering, "We should leave before we lose all control ourselves and join in, and I don't think I can bear to watch."

Miriam licked her lips at the sight of the manhood that was shortly going to be embedded in Phoebe's tight little pussy, pounding her and spurting a load of warm, sticky sperm into her fertile womb. Then he would do it to Alana. How many times would he fuck them to make sure the job was done? Her pussy throbbed at the thought and she felt a gush of juices flood her panties.

She swallowed hard, "Yes," she replied with a barely controlled shudder.

Richard didn't even see them go. His eyes closed as Phoebe's mouth enveloped his glans, her tongue sliding over the sensitive head while Alana knelt next to her friend and cupped his large testicles sucking one then the other orb into her mouth. All thought of why they had been there evaporated from their minds as the Goddess' Gift took possession of their hearts, souls and bodies.

--------------------------------------

A warm breath on the back of his neck roused him slowly from a dreamless sleep into a state of semi wakefulness where he drifted with lascivious images of Phoebe and Alana and what he was doing to them. He was snuggled in behind one warm soft body his hand reaching around cupping a soft breast while another soft body snuggled in behind him, the two naked women sandwiching him between them as they lay spooning together.

He remembered the first hour or two distinctly before his memories faded into a haze of sexual frenzy that lasted all night. Phoebe was laying naked on her back on the table her legs held wide apart by his hands on her thighs, his swollen member just at her sacred entrance. He growled as he looked at her athletic body. Perfectly sized breasts, just a nice handful and a flat well muscled midriff. He held her gaze as he pushed forward, the bloated knob parting the inner lips and then he stepped over that cliff as he sank his throbbing manhood into her wet, heated tunnel, merging with her mesmerising beauty. Only when his balls rested against her ass did she moan, eyes rolling back into her head and stiffen, her hot, tight honey pot spasming on his length.

Alana started transfixed at their joining a hand up her dress and rubbing at her pussy. When she saw Phoebe fully impaled on the fat organ she grunted and came furiously on her hand.

He had thrust hard into Phoebe then, never giving pause to stop their pleasure until finally he jabbed hard and the warm fluid spurted from his loins and into gushed against her cervix. With barely a pause he grabbed Alana and with a single motion ripped her dress from her body and forced her onto her back next to the semi-concious Phoebe. Another quick motion tore her damp panties from her hips. Alana's highly aroused scent and the muskiness seeping from her over excited pussy sent a surge into Richard's system and his cock throbbed, ready to impale the gorgeous red head laid out before him like an offering.

He thrust hard into the soft hole between her legs, giving no thought, but for his immediate satisfaction and pleasure her sweet body gave to him.

The rest of the night stretched into a blur of warm soft skin against him, lips and tongues, tight wet pussies wrapped around his cock or grinding against his face and always the scent of them filling his brain like they were a part of him.

He nuzzled the bare skin of the back before him and felt the press of breasts against his own back. The cocoon of female bodies was like a womb; soft, warm and protective. He never wanted to leave it.

"Good morning baby," the sweet voice of his lover whispered in his ear. Kira or Kyrinn, he couldn't tell, but it didn't matter.

Reluctantly he rolled onto his back and a mouth covered his a tongue prising apart his lips as it searched for his till he reached out and let them writhe together like lovers too long parted. Automatically his hand slid down her warm belly and cupped the mound between her legs. Hair frilled labia greeted his touch and he smiled slightly as they kissed. He always enjoyed this way of finding out which lover was which.

A movement beside him and two more hands on his body told him Kira was awake and needing her morning kiss. Breaking off from Kyrinn he turned his head and kissed Kira with the same passion.

"So," Kyrinn spoke as her and Kira finished, "how did it go last night?" There was a broad smile on her face as though she knew more than was letting on.

He paused a moment, trying to gather his sleep addled thoughts, "I, well, umm, I think our goal was achieved." His sheepish look made Kyrinn chuckle. "What do you think?" he added.

"I heard you come in before daybreak and after I you got to sleep I decided to go pay Gwyneth a visit."

Kira gave a small start and put a hand to her mouth, "No! Really?"

Richard gave her a confused look, "Who's Gwyneth?"

Kyrinn answered with a slight grin, "She's Phoebe's mother, the High Priestess."

"Oh," he replied, not really seeing where this was going.

"The Temple was empty, at that early hour and I found her tending the garden."

--------------------------------------

"Good Morning High Priestess," Kyrinn chimed in a pleasant voice as she came across Gwyneth pruning flowers to arrange in the Temple.

Gwyneth turned her head, icy grey eyes fixing on Kyrinn,"Good Morning to you daughter. How may I serve you this fine day?" Her voice bit, a little acidic, evidence of her general dislike for Kyrinn due to her opposition to her daughter's petition.

Kyrinn was direct, "We need to talk Gwyn. Now."

Gwyneth eyes flashed a momentary anger. How dare she be so familiar! "Come this way!" She turned her back and abruptly stalked out of the garden to the Temple.

She led them to her private room and they sat down at a small table, facing each other. Gwyneth's full lips pulled into a tight line as her eyes narrowed. "What is this about? I have many important issues to deal with today."

Kyrinn's face maintained a calmness that belied her disgust for this woman and her continual attempts to grab power from the Council for her own ends.

"Your daughter is about to fall pregnant."

A cold silence like the depths of inter stellar space fell between them. Gwyneth's eyes widened suddenly, then returned to normal.

"What do you mean 'about to'?" she asked mockingly. "Either she is or she isn't and how would you know anyway? I would have heard of this joyous event first. If this is some sort of joke..."

"It's not," Kyrinn interrupted, cutting off the other woman before she went of into a tirade. "I went to see Phoebe last night to discuss our differences of opinion. Doctor Jensen arrived after a time to see if he could present his position to her directly."

"The Gift of the Goddess?" Gwyneth whispered.

"Yes," Kyrinn spat out slightly irritated. "I left so they could discuss things in private and I'm afraid it looks as though Phoebe took advantage of Doctor Jensen and mated with him last night. You do understand what laying with him means don't you?"

Gwyneth's mouth fell open and her face went suddenly pale. "No," she said shaking her head. "You're lying. You want her petition to fail."

Kyrinn reached into the leather satchel at her side and pulled out the tablet console

"What is that?" Gwyneth said staring at the object.

"It's one of Doctor Jensen's instruments. This one records things. He must have had it with him last night. I found this on it this morning." She pressed a button on the device and Phoebe's voice came from it loud and clear.

"Please! Impregnate me! Implant your child in my womb!"

Gwyneth looked in horror at the device on the table. "NO!" she shouted. "That stupid, ignorant girl! I told her to..." She suddenly sprang up and rushed out the door as Kyrinn's eyes followed her, a satisfied smile on her face.

--------------------------------------

"Oh! Goddess! Mother! You didn't!" Kira gasped, her eyes almost popping out of her head.

Richard grinned at Kyrinn. He could imagine the sight that greeted the High Priestess when she got to Phoebe's house. He had screwed her and Alana on the table, the couch, the floor, the kitchen or so his memory recalled and the bedroom. The place was a mess. Sex fluids pooled on the table and kitchen benches, stains on anything that soaked it up and the bed sheets were a tangled mess.

When he had gotten out of the shower early in the morning before returning to Kira and Kyrinn and walked back into the bedroom where Phoebe and Alana were still comatose from the night's activity the place reeked of sex. The smell of semen and pussy juices hung heavy in the air and he had dressed quickly, leaving to see Phoebe half on her side with and arm and leg across Alana as she lay on her stomach. Both their pussies still leaking his sticky deposits and Alana's red haired vulva puffy and gaping between her half open legs. Dried and still damp cum coated their inner thighs, hands, stomachs, breasts and faces. He would have given anything to see Gwyneth's face when she walked in and saw that.

"I think Gwyneth will be less than impressed by what she found," he chuckled. "I'm glad I'm not your enemy baby!"

Her eyes flashed, "No! You're my lover and I'll do anything to protect you."

"So end of Phoebe's petition then?"

"Yes, but we still need a majority. Abstentions can still kill our chance and open the door to the Goddess knows what. I want to make sure we have the full support of the Council, every last one of them!"

"So too early for celebrations?" he added optimistically.

Kyrinn's hand moved under the sheet and found his cock. She gave it a squeeze and felt it start to grow in her hand. "Well, maybe a little one," she winked at him. "If you're up to it. What do you think daughter?"

"Oh yes Rinn!" she cried and dived under the covers.

Richard's moan as he felt Kira's hot, wet mouth envelop his glans was cut short by Kyrinn's tongue driving deep into his mouth. One hand grabbed a handful of Kira's long silky locks pushing her face into his groin while the other grabbed a handful of Kyrinn's and held her face to his. The sweet scent and touch of his lovers bringing his libido and his manhood to full attention once again.

--------------------------------------

"Doctor Jensen! Are you there?" the silky insistent voice of Sylvia seemingly oozing out of the tablet laying on the lounge next to Kira. She looked up from her own device and glanced down at Richard's.

She talked to the tablet as though it was another person sitting right next to her, "Hi Sylvia! Richard's just out of the room. Do you want me to get him?"

"No, but please ask him to contact me as soon as he can. I have have some important information."

Kira nodded, "Okay, he won't be long."

"I see you are studying ancient Earth music Kira. Would you like me to assist you in your research?"

"Yes please!" she replied with enthusiasm. "I've found some things that sound very familiar and really want to find out more!"

"Please indicate these pieces and I will construct a tutorial. If you do not wish to distract Doctor Jensen I can configure the sound to play directly in your head instead of through the external speakers. Press the flashing icon on your display now to hear a sample."

Kira's finger hovered over the icon and then she struck it. Music filled her head as though she was in the middle of an orchestra and the biggest smile broadened across her angelic face.

Richard walked in just then and saw Kira's face in rapture, staring off past him into infinity. She barely noticed his presence until he sat down beside her, taking his tablet onto his lap. She pointed at it "SYLVIA!" she shouted trying to hear herself above the noise in her head.

A smile crossed his face, "Hello Sylvia. I see you've put Kira on cranial speakers."

The smooth voice of the computer glided out of the device on his lap, "Hello Doctor Jensen. Yes, she is doing some research that I thought redirecting the input directly to her auditory system might assist her appreciation of the subject and be less distracting to yourself."

He glanced sideways at Kira who now had a smile so wide that it seemed to stretch from ear to ear. "Well, it seems to be producing the desired effect. What do you have for me?"

Sylvia's voice changed to be more business like, if it could be said to be any less than before, but it seemed to be to Richard. "I have managed to contact the stratospheric probe and issued a new command sequence to commence the search pattern of the likely impact zone for any surviving lifeboats from the Bountiful."

Richard's heart clenched at the mention of the destroyed ship and lifeboats. They had almost slipped from his mind, a distant memory in so short a space of time.

He sat stunned for a moment, contemplating what seemed to be the dream that was his recent past. "Yes, yes proceed with the search," his voice choked on the words as emotion bubbled to the surface of his mind. He struggled to maintain control.

"Keep me informed of the progress. What is your status on refuelling?" He needed a diversion from the topic that had so unsettled him.

"Fuel cells are replenishing at maximum rate. I expect full capacity in six days time, one full day ahead of schedule. All systems are nominal."

"Good, good," he nodded, trying to concentrate his mind on the events at hand. He was going to need Sylvia one way or another and the sooner the better. A flash of light struck his eyes as the front door opened, the setting sun silhouetting the figure of a perfect female form in the opening before the door closed shut, revealing the one of the two prefect creations he had come to accept as his Elysian lovers.

Kyrinn strode over to him, planting a passionate kiss on his lips then standing and staring down at Kira, eyes glued to the tablet on her lap and in a world of her own, oblivious to Kyrinn's arrival.

"What's wrong with Kira?" she asked with a strange look on her face.

1...345678