Play Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A presence made itself known in the form of Marta in the kitchen doorway. "Sorry." She said with a smile. Michelle and I grudgingly broke our kiss. They started talking about the kids and their plans for the evening while I headed back to my bedroom to finish dressing. I looked in the mirror as I straightened my tie fussing with the knot wondering if this was going to happen. The karmic craziness of us being such good childhood friends, and meeting so many years later, and being attracted to one another like this was nothing short of miraculous. I was starting to wonder if Michelle was right and this was more than coincidence. I snorted and shook my head.

I walked back into the living room and Michelle let out a wolf whistle. "There is just something about a handsome man in a nice suit." She said waving her hand to cool herself.

We took my car, there was a lot of traffic, but thanks to our early start we arrived in plenty of time. After checking in, we made our way to the lounge to have a drink. A lady stopped us and gushed about how wonderful we looked, and she gushed over Michelle's dress.

"Why don't you ever get dressed up for me?" She asked the man with her.

"If you looked like that in a dress, I'd put on a suit." He answered. I was worried we were going to witness a real murder before we got free of them and found a table.

"How about a friendly wager?" Michelle asked as our drinks were delivered. "The first person to figure out who did it and how wins."

"Okay," I responded. "What are the stakes?" I added.

Her expression changed, she flushed slightly and looked down before she took a deep breath which made it look like she was screwing up her courage to offer up the stakes. "The loser makes breakfast." She said looking deep into my eyes. A hint of insecurity mixed with the boldness of her suggestion. The next moment seemed like an eternity, neither of us dared breathe as I contemplated what she had just offered.

"I hope you have bread at home, I haven't had French toast in long time." I said with what I'm sure was a very smug look.

She leaned forward placing her chin daintily on the back of her hand. "Neither have I, extra cinnamon for me, and I like my coffee with milk and sugar." She added with a wink. The tension of the moment drained away. We finished our drinks and went to the restaurant to be seated for dinner.

As dinner was being cleared quietly, the narrator stepped into the center of the open floor between the tables and began telling the story of the haunted house on the hill, and how the crime was discovered, a murder most foul. As he enlisted our aid to discover who the killer was, actors stepped in and played scenes as they were described. There was a lot of double-entendre and healthy dose of comedy mixed in to the play as it went on. As the story played out I started to eliminate suspects and when I discovered who I thought was the guilty party I reached into my coat pocket and pulled out a pen and wrote the name of the murderer on a cocktail napkin and turned it face down between us with a little smile. The play wasn't quite complete yet, and Michelle looked over at me with wide eyes. I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "I like my coffee black with a little sugar."

As the play wound down the narrator of the story stepped back to recount some of the major plot points before directing us to cards which were on the table to write down who we thought the murderer was. Michelle reached over and placed her hand over my heart. "May I borrow that?" She asked.

I looked at her non-plussed thinking that she could have it outright if she wanted it.

"Your pen." She added with a smile. I chuckled and handed it to her. She quickly wrote down her answer on her napkin. "Ready?" I nodded and flipped over my napkin and turned it so she could read it, she did the same. We both had the same answer.

I laughed. "Now what do we do?"

"I guess I make the coffee, you make the french toast." She added with a sly grin. She took the card and filled in our answer as one of the players circled around to collect our card. We wound up winning a gift certificate to the restaurant when they drew our card out of the correct responses for a prize.

We arrived back at Michelle's home a while later, she directed me to pull in behind her car in the driveway rather than park on the street like previous visits.

We sat on her sofa, with glasses of wine as we made small talk. We both went quiet, staring into each others eyes. Michelle reached up and tugged the knot of my tie, slipping it loose and sliding it from around my neck. She folded it haphazardly and tossed it on the coffee table before reaching for the collar and unbuttoning the top button, then another, then another. She leaned forward and kissed me. I took only a moment to recover and return it in kind. We both shifted slightly and we were locked at the lips. She pulled back slightly, leaving us nose to nose. Our breath coming fast and shallow.

"Are you okay?" She asked tentatively.

"Yea. Why wouldn't I be?" I leaned forward our lips meeting softly, urgency building slowly. She ran her hands down my chest pressing her hands deeply to feel me through my shirt. My hand found its way down to her lower back, pulling her towards me. I nibbled my way down her jaw and began kissing my way down her neck causing her to stretch giving me full access.

"I should call home and let Marta know I'm going to be late." I mumbled as I kissed my way up to her ear.

She let out a soft gasp. "Don't worry, she doesn't expect you tonight."

We both laughed at that. "So this was planned?"

Michelle sat back on her knees next to me. "It wasn't a foregone conclusion. Penny sleeping over was planned. Marta's a little more worldly than we are. She knows that my eventual goal was to get to know you a little better, by which I mean seduce you."

"Relationships have changed so much. So it's not up to the guy initiate everything?" I asked with another laugh.

"Hell no. Guys are afraid of women these days. If we didn't make a move then the good ones would get away. Don't bullshit me, you're not that old fashioned." She added, poking me in the ribs.

I took her hand from her lap and pulled her towards me again and kissed her deeply. "At least making out hasn't gone out of style."

"Mmm hmm!" She added, tugging on my lower lip as I ran my hands up her back.

"You know I have a more comfortable room, down the hall."

"Oh, sorry, that's just my keys." I said reaching for my pocket. Michelle laughed and shook her head. Her hair swishing back and forth some of it landing my cheek.

"I don't think that's your keys, unless I've been completely over confident in my looks and ability." She looked down at my chest, her breath catching in her throat.

I lifted her chin so I could see her eyes in the dim light. "You are absolutely beautiful." I whispered softly. I kissed her again, our tongues dancing gently. "Besides, you're right, my keys are in my coat." I added with a chuckle.

"Kick off your shoes." She said standing. I did as she asked, and she held out her hand to me. We walked down the hall and turned into her bedroom. She flipped on the light and kept walking towards the end of the large bed. She turned, letting my hand drop.

"I've been wanting to do this since last week." She said, reaching up and unbuttoning my shirt slowly. "I don't think I've ever said this before, but damn you make flannel sexy. I wanted to peel your shirt off in the kitchen last week."

"I'm glad you showed some restraint. The pies would have been ruined." I said with a smile.

She took each hand and undid the cuffs before reaching up and slipping it off and letting it drop to the floor. She ran her hands up and down my chest, wrinkling the cotton of my tee in her hands as she leaned forward and kissed me again. She unbuckled my belt, and tugged the tee shirt free of my slacks. Her hands were hot on my skin as they quickly slid up my torso. She retreated only far enough to push the shirt over my head. Our lips crashed together again as another piece of my clothing was added to the pile.

"I think one of us is still a bit overdressed." My hand sliding up her spine until I reached bare skin. Soon the zipper was making a retreat down her back with my help. I slid my hand into the opening resting it on her lower back. Her skin was on fire and all I could think to do was to draw her closer. She resisted taking a half step back. The straps slid off her shoulders, the dress began to sag as she pushed it down over her hips and let it fall to the floor. She stood there in black lingerie, her lower lip suddenly trapped between her teeth as I drank in the sight of her. My expression must have revealed my awe.

"Breathe." She whispered with a soft giggle. I knew now that she must be the image of her mother, because she looked like a lingerie model herself. I sucked in a deep breathe as she stepped out of the dress and back into my arms. We kissed again, I nibbled my way down her jaw and neck before making my way up to her swollen lips. "If you don't unhook it, I will." She said in challenge. It was my turn to chuckle. My thumbs met below the clasp, pushing it together and feeling the catch slip free. I ran my thumbs over the slight indentation left by the band, bringing them around under her arms until I felt the underside of her breasts. Her breathing caught, and she inhaled sharply as I reached beneath the fabric cupping her breasts. She moaned deeply into my mouth as she pushed her chest forward into my hands. I thumbed the hard nipples, rolling them gently before slipping my hands free. I reached up and tugged the shoulder straps pulling the bra free. She rolled her shoulders and quickly let it drop. I reached behind her and let it land on top of the dress. She was breathing fast and shallow as she reached for my slacks. She didn't grab for the button but ran her hand down the front, feeling how hard I'd become. She stroked slowly, gripping down on my painfully hard cock. I had to grab her hand to stop her.

"They're the only pants I have to wear home."

"Well then we'd better not mess them up." She knelt in front of me and unbuttoned my slacks, sliding down the zipper. She pulled them down, grinning at the bulge in my boxers. "Is that for me?" She said as I stepped free of my pants. She made quick work of the socks too before turning her attention to the tent in front of her face. She looked up in my eyes as she ran her hands over my cock. It twitched and strained at the fabric begging for release. She gripped me, stroking gently all while watching my expression. My eyes nearly rolled back in my head in pleasure. She tugged my shorts down, nearly getting clubbed in the face in the process. "Ooh, well hello there." She said with a chuckle. She circled the base and stroked slowly. "Nice." She added softly staring at as she stroked.

I groaned. "I'm not going to make it if you don't stop."

"Well we can't have that. I might as well take the edge off." She said just before leaning forward and taking the tip into her mouth, lavishing me with her tongue. My legs stiffened and it was all I could do not to drive my hips forward. She felt it and backed off. She then proceeded to lick down the length of me and back up the other side, nipping the skin between her lips. She reached beneath and cupped my balls, gently massaging them. She swallowed me again, working the shaft with her hand as she bobbed back and forth. Her own patience wearing thin as she stepped up the pace and lengthened the strokes.

"I'm going to cum." I growled. She sped up. I stiffened pushing myself deeper into her throat as I erupted. She swallowed quickly, and after several hot streams poured into her mouth she began to pinch the base of my cock. It didn't hurt, but it was definitely firm. She kept bobbing, her tongue lapping up everything she could. I could feel myself still pushing though I had nothing left, and to my amazement, I never went soft. I felt weak as I took the back of her head gently in my hands. "Oh my god!" I gasped.

"Nice to know I haven't lost my touch." She smiled and licked her lips as she gave me a few tentative strokes. She ran her tongue around the inside of her cheek and made a show of swallowing deeply once more. I took her by the shoulders bringing her back up to her feet before I turned her back to the bed and tossed her back with a chuckle. She bounced with a laugh and began to scoot back. I reached up and took the front of her fine lace panties.

"I hope you didn't like these." I said before tearing them off quite literally. The shocked look on her face as I pulled the shredded fabric away and marveled at the smooth skin. I grabbed her by the back of the knees and dragged her back to the edge of the mattress and parted her legs. The heady scent of arousal wafted up and my cock twitched hard. He would have to wait until I tasted her on my lips. I knelt down in reverence laying my hands on the inside of her parted thighs. I leaned forward and placed a soft kiss at the top of her crease, causing her to release a heavy sigh. My tongue snaked out and ran up under her hood tickling her gently. She arched with a moan, her leg finding it's way over my shoulder, the heel of her foot pulling me firmly forward. The moisture seeping from her was like an aphrodisiac and it only made me want more as I licked my way deeper into her. Her fingers ran through my hair, gripping gently, directing me. Her hips pressed forward, opening herself to me, her moans fueled my desire. I felt her nearing the point of no return when I pulled back the skin and sucked her clit into my mouth, slipping two fingers into her. She convulsed as her orgasm washed over her, she began moaning loudly, her other leg joining the first as she pulled me down hard into her.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes!"

"Mmm." I added as she twitched, clenching and relaxing her thighs around my head. She was gasping for air, and I felt proud of myself for that. After a few last licks and a few kisses on her thigh, I had to begin massaging them for her to let me free. I stood, and as I rose she opened her eyes and scanned down my body, seeing my raging hard cock.

"Oh yes!" She nearly begged. She scooted backward on the bed and I followed her kneeling between her outstretched legs. I glanced towards the nightstand on either side of the bed. She just shook her head gently and beckoned me closer. Her leg wrapping around my hip pulling me towards my inevitable destination. It was like heaven as I sank into her warm depths. Her arms circled my neck, her tongue darting into my mouth,. I ran my hands down her body and back up, grasping her breast, circling the nipple giving it a gentle tug. "Oh hell yes." She groaned arching her back pressing herself up to my hand. I reached down and took it into my mouth and began suckling, dragging my tongue across the hard nipple. The moan she let out and the way she clenched down on my cock told me I was doing this right. I kissed my way across her chest to the other, still making small slow strokes into her. I used my teeth, tugging at the nipple, licking the tip of it hard. "Ah!" She grunted, her legs tightening around me, her hips rising to meet my thrusts. I couldn't take any more and rose up and began burying myself in her to the hilt with every hard stroke. She began pinching her nipples and crying out, urging me to fuck her harder. "Don't stop!" She yelled.

I gasped and buried myself in her hard with every stroke. She arched her back and came again, pushing me over the edge. I drove forward one last time, nearly pushing her into the headboard, my balls tightened as I came. I felt her muscles clamping down on me, milking me for everything I had. It was only then that I realized she'd grabbed my ass and was pinning me against her with all her might. My cock was still twitching though it had nothing left to give. She looked up at me through half-lidded eyes, a smile slowly creeping across her lips. She swiveled her hips enticingly to see if I had anything left give. I gave her a last push before diving into her mouth tongue first. I slid my hand beneath her, and rolled onto my back, pulling her on top. She let out a little yelp into my mouth before she brought her knees up and lifted herself gently off of me. I didn't want to ever leave, but knew that a cleanup was definitely necessary.

"I'll be right back." She whispered into my mouth, kissing me again. She returned a few minutes later, drinking water from a tall glass.

"Well I guess I can skip the gym tomorrow. You are one hell of a work out." Michelle said with a laugh.

"That's my kind of cardio." I added, taking the offered glass.

She pulled back the sheet, and climbed onto the bed, rolling my hip so I lay flat. She straddled my thighs and inched her way forward until my waking erection was nestled against her lips. My hands settled on her hips, her hands moving over mind to hold them in place.

"If we were to consider all that's happened as fate. Where does that leave us now?" She asked quizzically.

My eyes roamed over her body as I thought. I wanted to say, "I don't know." The problem is that I had already asked myself the same question, and the answer was simple.

"We let fate run its course. What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I've been thinking about it since we caught up our life stories. I think we owe it to ourselves to see. Maybe the universe is trying to tell us something." She said, laughing nervously. Her hips rocked forward gently. She was very wet, and slippery, sliding up my now rigid cock. "It can't just be about this." She said with a more exaggerated roll of her hips.

I inhaled sharply, my hands tightening on her hips, wanting desperately to pull her closer and enter her. "No, not even remotely. There needs to be a lot of this." I said as I slipped my hands from under hers and reached up, pulling her face down to mine, kissing her deeply. Her hair cascaded down around our faces hiding the outside world.

"I'm okay with that." She added, breathless. "It has to be everything." She rose slightly off my chest and placed her hand over my heart. "Are you ready?" The question was so simple, and carried so much nuance. I looked into the dark depths of her eyes and felt something I hadn't felt in years. My heart opened and I felt an overwhelming joy.

"Are you okay with the fact that I'll never forget her?" I said, scared of what her answer would be.

She nodded slightly. "I can't take that life away from you. I wouldn't want to. From everything I've learned, you two were very much in love, and I would never want Harry to forget about her. The important thing is that you move forward from here."

"Then the answer is, yes. I'm ready." I lifted my head and kissed her softly. Her hands came to my cheeks, pushing me back to the pillow as she returned the kiss with fervor. "What about you?"

She leaned back slightly. "What about me?"

"Are you ready?"

She chuckled. "My emotional ties are a lot less tricky. Actually, ties may be stretching the term a bit." She sighed. "It was a messy break, but it was definitely a break. No chance he's going to show up on my doorstep next week wanting me back, and I sure don't want him back. Penny barely knows him and I'm hoping she eventually lets him fade away."

"Ouch."

"Does that make me a bad person?" Sincerity dripping from the question.

"No. It sounded a bit harsh, but if he treated you like shit, then he doesn't deserve you."

"Right answer. I came to the same conclusion." She chuckled. "I'm guessing that this is getting a little uncomfortable for you." She added with a little wiggle of her hips, my cock pressed between us. "Let me see if I can remedy the situation." She sat up, and lifted herself up and slid down my length slowly, filling herself up with me.