Play Date at Connie's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAAHHHH ... AAAHH ... AAAOOOOONOOOO!" she cried. She started to collapse, but I held her hard against me to keep her upright. Karen, if anything, was fingering her deeper and faster. "WAAAAAH! OOOOO!" she wailed and the ripe smell of aroused pussy filled the air. Connie pulled my face to hers and kissed me hungrily, while groaning into my mouth, "UHHH .... UHHNHHHNN!"

Gradually Connie's orgasm began to fade and she found the strength to remain standing, though now her hands were visibly shaking. Karen was no longer finger-fucking her, but left her finger buried in her friend's pussy. On an impulse I reached down and pulled Karen's hand from Connie's pussy, lifting it to my face. Connie watched as I brought Karen's hand to my mouth and sucked her juices off Karen's finger.

"Ohmygod," Connie whispered, staring.

Then Karen recovered her hand and, reaching down, tugged at Connie's bikini bottom.

"Take this off," she demanded in a low voice, and I released Connie long enough for her to shed her bikini bottom. She was barely upright again before Karen ordered her, "Get on the bed," and Connie knelt on the bed.

Karen let go of her legs and slid them to my waist, and I needed a quick thrust to keep from slipping out of her ass. Meanwhile her hands and quiet instructions guided Connie into position ... with her back to me and her knees straddling Karen's head. In moments Karen was gripping Connie's ass as she lifted her face to her friend's pussy.

"OOOOOOH...MY...GOOOOOOD!!" Connie moaned loudly as Karen's tongue drove into her slit and her nose nudged her swollen clit. Soon Karen's tongue was deep inside her friend, stroking tender flesh and tasting intimate juices.

I made sure my dick was firmly buried in Karen's wonderful ass, then pulled Connie back until her shoulders and head rested against me. My hands were soon kneading her tits while my fingers tugged at her nipples. My glance met Karen's lust-filled eyes looking up from between Connie's thighs. I could tell she was eagerly devouring Connie's pussy. Experimenting, I found I could fuck Karen's ass with short, careful strokes, causing a muffled moan as she redoubled her oral attack.

This remarkable combination lasted only a few minutes before Connie's whole body tensed and she began uttering loud, rhythmic groans as she started to come. Her hips thrust against Karen's mouth and her hands covered mine, crushing her tits against her chest. Then she screamed a high sharp scream, "AAAAAAAAHHHEEEAAHHH!" before seeking my mouth with hers for a deep, desperate kiss ... grunting as each orgasmic spasm struck.

"Uh-UH-UNH-AAAAAUNNH"

Connie's orgasm and the friction of my dick sliding into Karen's ass sent me over the edge and I began thrust uncontrollably, shooting a massive load of hot sperm into her body while simultaneously groaning and fucking Connie's mouth with my tongue.

And finally, Karen was coming!

"Mmmmmph! MMMmmmph! MMMMMMMPHHH!"

Bucking and straining below us, her eyes screwed shut, her screams muffled against Connie's pussy, her hands gripping Connie's hips ... Karen came and came for what seemed like 10 minutes. I could feel her ass milking my dick, squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing.

Time passed, we untangled and wound up dead asleep, Connie and Karen wrapped in each other's arms and me spooning Karen. We woke up an hour later, refreshed, to the sounds of children playing in the pool. Connie and Karen kept smiling and stealing glances at each other. Then we crowded into the shower together, dressed and went to join our children in the cool water and warm sunshine.

12