Playdates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lizzybare
lizzybare
15 Followers

I let the words fill me, define me, safe, nice, well behaved Lizzy going down in a guy, sucking his cock. I was still fully dressed, I had bent and taken his hard dick out of his trousers and now I was going down on him.

All I could hear was our breathing, filling the room, the creak and croak of the sofa, the wet sound of my mouth sliding over Jim's naked prick.

I touched his tight cool balls and sucked his cock. I sucked his long thick cock. I could hear him suddenly, his heavy breathing, his hand, gently, touching my shoulder, his cock swelled, I felt him thicken, stiffen, and ooze with arousal, oh god that sweet thick taste of male lubrication sliding onto my tongue, he tasted like honey, strong, male, sweet, oh god so sweet. I wanted to slow myself, to tease him, I wanted to drive him crazy, but I gave in to more immediate desires, to feel my mouth sliding up and down, to sense my head moving in his lap, to breath and moan and feel a guy fuck my mouth, to lose myself, abandon myself to this whore-like pleasure, my own apparent contradiction, I was still fully dressed, I had still said next to nothing, I was still a soccer mom in waiting who had taken a guy's hard cock out of his pants and was sucking it like a pro.

His hands were on me, on my arms, I could smell his hair, my lips were being opened wider than I could remember, I couldn't go any further down his thick stem than an inch along the length of his tip, he felt larger than I had ever had before, he had looked longer, shockingly so, my frame of reference suddenly surprised, my mouth was confirming this, the memory of my husband, and the few others, their varying sizes inadequate to the feel of Jim's bigger prick forcing my lips further apart.

If I moved my head just a fraction, just my eyes, I could see our reflections in the TV set. Positioned to avoid any glare, all the light was on us, it was almost as reflective as a mirror. I could see myself, I could recognise myself, my body, my face, my hands, bent at the waist, her mouth open wide, opened by a man's cock, a handsome man's beautiful big stiff cock. I looked, I stared at myself as I bobbed my head up and down, looking at the length of Jim's cock as it slid between my lips.

I licked and swirled my tongue around his spongy soft tender rim, moistening, filling my mouth with my own warm saliva and sliding my mouth up and down, my lips taking in the feel of him, processing the knowledge of what I was doing again: sucking a man's hard cock, opening my mouth and letting a guy push his dick inside, the sensation of his giving bulb, his round ridge dropping and contrasting with the iron hard bar of his rigid shaft.

He swelled, I felt him open me wider. He spoke, I am sure he did, I heard sounds but not words. My lust was overpowering. My wet pussy was driving my head up and down. Quicker. I was hungry for him, stroking him with my hand as I bobbed my soft wet mouth over his glans, tasting him, oh, tasting a man's sex, another person entering me. And then it happened, I made it happen, I felt Jim's cock harden, astonishingly, he grew, and suddenly my mouth was full with hot liquid. He was coming. Oh god he was coming inside my mouth. I felt my tongue suddenly covered with warm flowing cum, Jim's whole body tightened, his penis jerked back and pulsed between my lips and spurt after spurt of beautiful sweet semen brimmed into my cheeks, he filled with his warm cum. I had forgotten, oh god I had forgotten how much I loved feeling a guy come in my mouth, how much it turned me on knowing what was happening, what I had made him do, this delicious and primal loss of control, his balls and cock in a rictus of extreme pleasure, splashing spunk over my lips, leaping with creamy orgasm.

I gripped Jim's thick throbbing shaft and masturbated him into my mouth, squeezing, stroking, pulling every last treacly drop of cum from him. I swirled his semen around my palate, coating his still quivering tip. Feeling the strangely flowing substance trickle over my palate.

I kept my mouth closed as I lifted my head, looking down to his spent cock, his tip still exposed, wet from my mouth, his shaft shiny moist from me, I lifted my head and let my mouth open, just, so he could see his own white cum covering my tongue. And I swallowed, for him, for me, savouring his semen sliding down my throat, suddenly thicker, somehow, wanting to adhere to me. I swallowed Jim's hot seed. And the depravity and strangeness of this, I am sure I didn't do this before, I am sure I let other guy's drip out of my mouth, this though, I am sure, gave me the sweetest and smallest of climaxes.

We sat, I sat back, I have to say I was pleased with myself, I felt alive again, sexual, filthy, in the nicest way. I sat and took a sip of wine, and looked at Jim, at his still exposed body, his penis was still quite hard, was still pointing up almost vertically, it looked slightly smaller, I knew he was getting soft again, but his foreskin was still pulled back, his dark red tip still showing. I saw a bubble of white fluid seeping from his tiny slit. And I licked it. Oh god I was so shameless. I bent back down, my mouth open, I held his still warm, still solid cock and licked this last drop of cum from his urethra.

And I remember, I remember his words. "Oh fuck, oh fuck Lizzy, fuck it's been a long time."

It had. And I was glad.

Our kids woke up. Not quite before we could do anything else, we would have had some time. But this felt right, for me to suck Jim's cock and for me not to be touched at all. We barely acknowledged what had happened. I wanted him to stay, to take the rest of his clothes off, to stay for dinner, I wanted to look at him, all of him, and undress for him, and feel his naked body against my own, feel his strong body on me, his hands, his mouth, his lips on mine, kissing me, oh fuck, kissing my wet cunt, getting hard again, pressing his thick cock inside me.

We did nothing.

Corrina woke first, and woke up Kelly.

I had to wait until she was back asleep, later that night, before I could sit back where I had taken Jim in my mouth, and take my own trousers off, and masturbate. Looking at myself again, in the TV screen, looking at my long bare legs, the dark thicket of hair at the top of them, my hand, my fingers splayed over my hot damp pussy. I wanted to go so slow. My body had other ideas. As soon as I touched my sex I felt the sweetest of orgasms rising inside me, trembling up from my toes, my belly, I gave in to it, I cupped my slippery thickened vulva and stroked my aching little clitoris. And thought of Jim, thought of unzipping him, releasing his magnificent hard cock, I came as I pictured it, long and thick, as I tasted it, as he filled my mouth, as he filled my mouth with his sweet spurts of cum.

lizzybare
lizzybare
15 Followers
12