Player Retired

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During their conversation Dave came to respect Senor Morales somewhat. Assuming what he told him was true he and the woman running the Cantina and Restaurant had done nothing wrong. They merely rented space from the man they thought was authorized to do so and had then opened their businesses. Senor Morales showed Dave the rental agreement he and Pete signed to back up his statement. Dave was not even sure courts would side with him about the way Pete had turned the downstairs over to the renters. After all, he did have an agreement to manage the building and to use the downstairs apartment for his own use. That, of course, was the sticking point. He was not personally using the downstairs. Dave decided to call it a night and get some rest. He would decide what to do tomorrow.

Dave walked back out of the building that had once been his home and got into his truck. He started to return to town and find a motel for the night then decided screw it. He owned this land and all the buildings on it. He had slept on the ground before and he could do it again. Dave drove his truck past the house toward the out buildings. There was a small stream running through his place about 500 feet from the house. If it was not too grown up he knew of a nice clearing beside a deep hole in which he used to swim. He would pitch his tent there and spend the night.

Apparently, there had been much discussion going on during the night while Dave slept. About 7 a.m. the next morning a very beautiful Hispanic, or at least part Hispanic, woman walked slowly, tentatively, into his campsite carrying two large Styrofoam boxes and a carafe of coffee. She jumped and almost dropped the items she was carrying when Dave jumped from his sleeping bag. He had heard her moving around and his immediate thought was one of danger or robbery. He came from his tent carrying his Ruger Blackhawk in .357 Caliber.

When he saw the woman he relaxed somewhat and said, "You startled me, Senorita. I thought perhaps I was facing robbers. I am sorry for scaring you."

The young woman gave him a nervous smile and spoke to him with downcast eyes. "I have brought you breakfast, Senor. Also, I need to talk with you about the cantina and restaurant. My Mother, sister, and I operate it and depend on it to earn our living. Emma, Senor Morale's daughter, also helps and works as a waitress for us. We heard you and Senor Morales talking last night. Please, Senor, this is all we have and we barely make enough to live on after Senor Thurgood takes his share. If you make us leave we will have nothing and will have no place to stay. I would like to make an arrangement with you for permission to continue operating our business in your building. My sister and I will give ourselves to you as we agreed to do for Senor Thurgood and we will pay you the amounts we agreed to give him if you let us remain.

The woman carefully placed the items she was carrying on the hood of Dave's truck. She looked at him and blushed, then began to slowly unbutton her blouse. Dave stood in shock while he watched her undo her buttons and pull the blouse from her skirt. She looked him in the face and shrugged it off her shoulders.

Still looking Dave in the eyes she placed her thumbs in the waistband of her skirt. She began to slowly push it down while looking Dave in the face. Dave stood for a moment trying to wrap his mind around what the woman had said. It sounded as if she was telling him Pete demanded sexual favors from her and her sister in addition to raping them financially for the privilege of operating their business in his house. He felt a surge of anger when that thought settled in his brain. Finally, Dave found his voice and was able to move once more. He lurched toward the woman and reached for her. He stopped when she flinched away from him. "Stop! What are you doing? You don't have to do that", Dave said.

The woman looked at him and slowly stood straighter once more. As she straightened up she pulled her skirt up until it was in its original position. She stood with her hands clasped in front of her, her beautiful firm breasts standing proudly from her chest. Her nipples were rock hard points surrounded by her light tan areolas.

Dave walked to where the woman had dropped her blouse, bent and picked it up. He stepped to her and held the blouse out for her to take. "Please, put this back on. I haven't decided what I will do about this mess. I thought Pete was my friend. I trusted him to rent and manage the apartments we built into my grandparents home while I was away. I thought he was a better man than it appears he is.

"Now, why don't we eat that wonderful smelling breakfast you have brought me while I think about this situation?"

"Oh, no, Senor. This is all for you. If you don't want to, uh, make love with me I need to get back to my business. We have much business for the men going to work of a morning and I need to clean up from that and begin to prepare the lunch meal." She began to walk away then turned back to face Dave once more. She said, "When you are ready for Marisa and me to fulfill our duty let us know. We will make ourselves available as you require."

Dave stood a moment then yelled at the retreating woman, "What is your name? You never said."

She stopped and turned to face him once more before speaking. "Maria, Senor." The woman turned and trudged back toward the house. Dave could not help but watch as one of the most beautiful derrieres he had ever seen twitched and wiggled away from him. He stared with a blank look while he remembered those beautiful tits, also. Finally, Dave moved to the hood of his truck. He opened the boxes of food and poured himself a cup of coffee and began eating what turned out to be one of the best breakfasts he could remember ever eating. While he ate he thought about the situation and what he wanted to do now.

About the only decision he made that morning was to cut off the gravy train for his ex-friend Pete. He was back now and could manage his own property. He would decide what to charge for rent and who he would allow to remain in the building. He had been looking forward to living in the old house again, but somehow, now that he had seen what it had become, he couldn't see doing that. When Pete allowed it to be used as it is now he had ruined it for Dave. It didn't feel like home any longer. Oh, he still loved his little farm, but the house just didn't feel right to him anymore.

Dave also decided there was no reason to rush into a decision about work, either. Even if he reduced the rent on the house he would have more than enough income to live on while he decided what to do with the remainder of his life.

After he finished his breakfast Dave got into his truck and drove back to the house. He stopped behind the building and walked into the kitchen carrying the boxes and coffee carafe. He stopped just inside the door and watched as two beautiful women scurried about working on the next meal they planned on serving. When Maria saw Dave standing there she stopped working and turned to him. She quickly walked to him and took the items from him. She placed them on the counter behind her and turned back to Dave.

Maria looked at Dave a moment and then said, "Marisa, come and meet Senor Stebbins."

Maria turned back to Dave and continued speaking, "Do you need one of us now, Senor? We are very busy, but it is your right if you need one of us for a while. Please, though, could you let one of us remain and continue working?"

Dave said, "NO. That's not why I'm here, Maria. I only came to return your carafe. I still need to make some decisions and then everyone who rents from me and I need to have a meeting. I will let you all know what I have decided."

Dave turned and walked from the room. He got into his truck and went into Valdosta. When he got there he found a phone book and called some attorney's to make an appointment to discuss his situation. The attorney he decided to use couldn't see him until the next day so Dave made a few purchases and drove the eight miles back to his home. He spent the rest of the day inspecting his property.

His little farm had almost thirteen acres planted in large pecan trees. They had been let go while he was away and some of the nuts they dropped had come up. There was quite a lot of brush growing around them too. The two large buildings that had been used to store machinery and to sort, crack, and bag the nuts were getting a little dilapidated but still seemed to be structurally sound. The equipment was still in the machine shed. He would have to see what needed to be done to it if he decided he wanted to use it. Even if he didn't want to use it he needed to get it in good shape so he could sell it for a higher price.

Dave found an old chair his grandfather kept in the barn. He moved the chair out into the sales room and sat with his feet up on one of the display tables. He looked over the nearly two pages of notes he had taken during his inspection and began prioritizing his work. The shadows were getting long and the noise from the cantina was becoming louder while Dave worked. He first heard a noise then saw a long shadow moving across the ground toward him. He turned his head slightly and looked up.

Maria was once again standing beside him carrying food for his evening meal. She had another carafe of coffee with her. This time Marisa was with her. She had three bottles of beer in a small cooler. The women set everything on the built-in table originally used to display bagged pecans for sale. "We have brought your supper, Senor Stebbins. Marisa and I will return after we have closed the restaurant if that is ok? We have help evenings in the cantina so we can spend more time with you after we close the restaurant."

"NO! That is not ok." Dave stopped when he saw the stricken look on both women's faces.

Marisa began unbuttoning her blouse and said, "Do you want us here or must we go to our room upstairs, Senor? May Maria please go back to the kitchen before we start so she can turn the stove off? We cannot afford to let the food burn and we need to tell the waitresses we will be longer than we thought we would. Please?"

Dave mentally shook himself and said, "STOP! That is not what I meant. I meant, no, I don't want you that way. You don't need to do that with me. DAMMIT, we need to talk but I have to get some more work done today and I know you do too. Come back here or to my camp this evening after you have your work done and we will talk about this mess. If I'm not still here I will be down by the stream at my camp again."

After he finished his meal Dave decided to go back to his camp. He had just got there when it began to rain. He saw no reason to sleep in the rain even if he was in a small tent. He rapidly threw his camp chair and sleeping bag into his truck. Dave drove back to the barn and took his sleeping gear into the store. He laid his ground cloth in a dark corner then put his air mattress on it. He unrolled his sleeping bag on the air mattress and moved his chair out under the porch roof where he sat drinking the last beer the women had brought and watching it rain.

After it was fully dark Dave moved his chair back inside and sat going over his notes of the day once more. As he read he made plans and wrote some of them down.

It was almost 9 p.m. before the women came walking into Dave's view again. It looked like they had taken a shower before they came down. The hair at the nape of their necks was wet. They were both carrying a large umbrella to keep the light mist that was still falling off their heads. When they walked up near him Dave thought they smelled wonderful. They had a freshly washed look and smell. He could not detect even a hint of kitchen smell on them.

Dave was sitting in the same chair he had used earlier in the day. He had pulled it inside after it got dark. When the women came into the light Dave marveled once again at their beauty. They walked over to him and knelt at his feet. They leaned back and arched their backs thrusting their breasts toward him. Dave looked at the beautiful women before him and felt his cock stirring. He could tell neither of them wore a bra. Their nipples were hard and tenting out their thin tops. Their breasts wobbled enticingly as they moved and assumed the position they were in.

"What are you doing? Why are you kneeling in front of me? Get up and take a seat so we can talk", Dave said.

Maria and Marisa looked up at Dave and slowly, sensuously, rose from their submissive positions. They quietly walked a couple of steps each and took seats on the chairs he had previously placed for them to use.

Dave looked at the beauties for a moment before he started talking. "First", he said, "I need to know why you are acting like you are. Did I ever say or do anything to make you believe I would demand sex from you so you could continue renting from me?"

Maria said, "No, Senor, you didn't, but that has been a part of our agreement with Senor Pete. We agreed to pay you the same thing we were paying him for the privilege of operating our business in your building. That is part of our agreement. We are to give him pussy whenever he wants it as well as the money he demands."

Marisa broke in with a comment, "Besides, Senor, you are a very handsome and kind man. Our pussies are drooling for your cock. We both think you would be a much better, more considerate lover than Senor Pete is. I think we would actually like to be with you even if you did not have a right to our bodies by this agreement."

Dave sat there in shock for a moment. He wondered how he could get out of this mess. He admitted to himself that if the circumstances were different he would love to bed either or both of the sisters. Finally he made his decision.

"Ladies, in principle I have no problem taking either or both of you to bed. You are both beautiful and no better than I know you I can honestly say I like you. I do not do business the way Pete seems to, however. Business is business and sex is sex. I do not expect and do not want your pussy as part of my payment for your rent. When I decide, IF I decide, I would like to have sex with you I will let you know. If we have sex it will be because we both want it, NOT because you think you owe it to me. The sex will have nothing to do with our business. You will be able to decide if you wish to make love to me. If you do not then we will not make love. If you would do me a favor I would appreciate it. When you go back to the main building please let everyone who is renting from me know I want to speak with them in the dining room tomorrow at 8 p.m. I want to discuss MY rules and review the rents that are being paid for use of the building."

Maria and Marisa sat as if stunned for a moment. They started to rise and leave then Maria paled considerably. She turned to Dave and asked, "Senor, you aren't going to make us pay more money for the rent are you? That is why Marisa began fucking Pete. We couldn't afford to pay more. We barely get by now."

"No, Maria. I will not raise your rent. I need to talk with all of you and find out just what Pete has been charging and what is going on here. I will want to see everyone's rental agreement also."

Dave sat staring out into the parking lot after the women left. He wondered just what he would find during the meeting. He had a sinking feeling Pete raised everyone's rent and kept sending him the amount he had been getting when he left less the ten per cent management fee.

The next morning Dave spent a few minutes visiting with people in the building and wandered around the buildings before leaving for his appointment with the attorney. He took his agreement with Pete with him as well as a copy of the e-mail he sent terminating the agreement.

During the consultation the attorney told Dave he could see no significant problem with Dave taking over his business operation once again. He did point out that it would be a very wise thing to send Pete a certified letter, including a letter signed by Dave terminating the agreement. If Pete did not sign for the documents they would hire a process server to locate him and personally deliver the letter to Pete so they could document the termination of the agreement should Pete decide to contest Dave's actions. The attorney stressed Dave should make sure Pete got his entire expected take for the current month per the existing contract. Dave was not too happy about the advice given but agreed to do as the attorney advised. It would be at least one more month before he could completely take over his business once again, but at least doing it the way the attorney advised would be legal.

That evening Dave wandered over to the building about seven fifteen. He sat in the cantina and drank two Dos Equis before moving to the dining room for the meeting with his renters. There were eight couples who rented the four remaining apartments; there was Senor Morales and Maria and Marisa plus one older, but still very beautiful, Hispanic woman. All seemed nervous and subservient to Dave.

Dave started the meeting by introducing himself. He informed the people present that he was the owner of the building and that Pete had been managing it for him while he was away in the Army. He said, "I am taking back the day to day operation of the rentals. I plan to live here for the rest of my life. I have yet to decide what I will do with the rest of the land I own here but I have some ideas. Now, before we begin our official meeting I would like to see your rental agreements."

All of the people present came forward with their agreements. The four for the larger apartments were the same ones Dave had signed before he left but he did not recognize the faces of the people. All he could do was assume they were the same people. He thought about asking for ID and decided he would not do that right then. He read the agreements one by one and was puzzled by the girls and Senor Morales'. They each stated a monthly rent for the room they occupied and had an addendum stating the cash rent referred to in the main agreement was in addition to other value that would be paid as agreed on the date the addendum was signed.

When Dave asked the women what the other value was they both looked guilty and would not look him or the other people in the face. Marisa almost whispered, "You know the other, Senor Dave."

Dave felt bad for the women and said, "Oh, yes, I see." He turned to Senor Morales and asked him the same question.

Senor Morales looked around and dropped his head. He said, I must give him ten percent of my gross income like Marisa and Maria and," He choked a bit and couldn't continue. He looked around the room in embarrassment. He turned back to Dave and opened his mouth then closed it. Finally he almost whispered, "Please, Senor, I cannot say here. Please could we go to my office?"

Dave looked at Senor Morales for a moment and stood. "OK. If you need to go somewhere private, I understand." Dave looked at the other people in the meeting and said, "Please wait for me here. I'll try not to be gone too long."

When Dave and Senor Morales walked into his office he closed the door and locked it. Senor Morales looked at Dave and said, "Thank you, Senor. I just could not say this in front of everyone else. It is just too embarrassing even though I suspect they know what I am about to tell you.

"At first, I just had to pay the monthly rent as do the others, but then Senor Thurgood demanded 10% of my gross income in addition. When I could not pay that he let me go. Three months later I owed him a large sum of money. He demanded sex from my wife and daughter as payment. Of course, I refused. He and some of his friends beat me and threatened my family. I still did not pay him and one week later he and his friends came to my apartment. They put me in a chair and hurt my daughter. They told my family what their demands were and to my shame my wife and daughter agreed to have sex with him to save me and repay our debt.