Playing Musician

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shock followed right on its heels, interestingly enough, and for good reason: Brigitte could not believe herself. She never let boys play with her ass, no matter how much they begged; she thought it was too nasty, too taboo. The source of her embarrassment lay not with the fact that Damien Taylor had his tongue inside her asshole, nor with the pure shame and nastiness that accompanied such an event, but rather with the fact that she was actually loving having her ass eaten: it felt unbelievably fucking good!

And so Brigitte Erikson let the last of herself go, surrendering herself completely, giving over the last of her most sacred places.

Josh munched on her for a long time. He was determined to seize the opportunity of the body before him to its fullest, and he did not know if he would ever have such an opportunity again. Probably not, he figured, and so he suckled her pussy and ass to his heart's true content.

She quaked as his lips descended and he burrowed his face into her vaginal folds, letting his mouth glide down over her slit as a sudden surge of juices saturated her labia. As his tongue flittered, working its magic, she could feel the river flowing out from inside her and knew her wetness must be once again coating his chin and face.

The thought of her moisture on him thrilled her, almost like she was marking Damien Taylor for her own. Her head rolled back on her neck, face to the ceiling, mouth gaping open in a silent scream. Her eyes fluttered shut and her palms pressed firmly into the counter. Her body felt on fire and the source of the blaze was her sweet little pussy.

One of the things Kayden taught Josh was that every woman's pussy reacted differently to sex, in terms of taste and scent and texture and motion. Kayden's, of course, was magnificent, sweet-smelling and delicious, and wonderfully reactive. Where Kayden was concerned, little was not top-notch when it came to matters between the sheets.

Once again, however, Brigitte Erikson was not far behind: Josh relished her subtle aroma, sweet and saccharine and altogether edible. He raised his head and devoured the sight of her bent over before him, bottom quivering, breasts swaying, face frozen in a pleasure-filled grimace.

Her teeth clenched and she moaned as his lips found her again and slowly, methodically began to tongue her down. His fingers gently spread her vaginal lips to allow his mouth better access and he dragged his tongue languorously across her engorged clitoris, then upward again and over her pulsating anus.

He was unrelenting as he thoroughly ate her rear portal.

His lips formed an 'O' around her compressed plot and suckled it, spearing his tongue downward and inside like the drill of an oil rig, searching for paydirt. He probed her tight hole lightly, not wanting to go too fast or deep, not able to get much of his mouth muscle past her tight defenses in any event. Her hips trembled and he knew she was close, and so he upped his attack, adding a finger to strum her clitoris while his mouth savored her quivering ass.

Brigitte soared. She had no idea levels of pleasure like this existed. The stimulation overwhelmed her; she could not even think clearly, all she saw were stars swirling in her mind. Her legs quaked violently, shaking and shaking and shaking, and she wailed as her body went completely against her; she was at its mercy and ready to be carried away.

And so it was long minutes and two Brigitte orgasms later, when the wrinkled pink hole and rubbery pink folds were doused thoroughly with his spittle, and tongue-fucked and tongue-bathed repeatedly, that Josh finally pulled away from the girl's heart-shaped bottom.

She was panting heavily and slumped forward onto her elbows, wearied by climax and emotion, a light sheen of sweat covering her skin. Head bowed, eyes closed, she sucked in ragged breaths, thinking of nothing but her own ebbing tremors of pleasure.

And so without speaking a word Josh rose to his feet behind her and looked down at her marvelous rump, so perfectly shaped, so delectable, and spread the asscheeks again with his fingers, only this time instead of his face, he guided the purple head of his manhood up to the folds of her pussy.

And then he pushed himself inside, impaling her with his cock, shoving himself inside until his pubic hair tickled the soft white cheeks of her upturned ass and his balls rested snugly against her own trimmed swath of blonde pubic curls. He growled as her pussy sucked fiercely at his shaft, begging it deeper.

Brigitte shrieked and her eyes flew open as she was penetrated. "Ohhhhhhh ggggooooooddddd," she wailed as his thickness stretched her pink lips apart, violating her, splitting her in two.

Josh held steady, unmoving for a long moment. His left hand reached around and under to clutch at her round right breast, squeezing and jiggling it roughly, before he languorously pulled his shaft out of her sopping wet pussy.

Brigitte whimpered, now suddenly wanting for nothing more than his cock to return to her buttery sheath, and so just before the mushroom tip dropped out of her swollen hole, Josh stuffed it deep back inside.

And then he began to fuck her.

There was little tenderness his movement; he was fucking Brigitte Erikson, plain and simple, and he was fucking her mercilessly and with great force. His hips slapped against her ass and lewd ripples reverberated through her luscious flesh, and the girl gasped audibly with each powerful thrust as his cock battered her snug depths.

He slipped the hand from her breast down lower over her abdomen and into the groove between her legs, and over the swollen mound of her clitoris. He attacked her pussy vigorously with his fingers in time with the rhythm of his cock.

"OHHHH FFFUUCCCCKKKKK!" Brigitte bellowed as she met him thrust for thrust, grinding her sweet and supple ass back against him in an erotic collision of flesh and pelvic bone. Her legs were beginning to tremble and he knew she would not last long.

Josh said nothing, only grunted as he gave her everything he had, hammering away at the gorgeous blonde beauty, his hips rocketing back and forth as he buried his thick throbbing shaft over and over again in her incredibly tight little slit. The girl's ass rippled as he slammed into her, her body bouncing off his waist like a yo-yo.

And then his right hand rose and fell, giving her ass another far more gentle swat.

Brigitte's head whipped around, silken blonde hair flying, and there was a smoldering fire in her bright blue eyes as she glared at him from over her shoulder. "Spank my ass," she hissed. "SPANK MY SLUTTY ASS!"

Unexpected words, yes, but not unwelcome. Josh growled and slapped her ass again, much harder this time as he pounded her from behind. He looked down and watched the lewd sight of her pussy stretched wide around his cock, and the combination of sight and sensation was more acute and satisfying than almost any he had ever known.

"SPANK ME DAMIEN!" the woman screamed in unspeakable lust. "FUCK ME! HARDER! HARDER! FUCK ME!"

Josh began using both his hands on her rump now, driving his cock roughly between her puffy pink lips and deep into her pussy without any stabilizing support. His hands whacked at her ass, alternating between the two cheeks in a rapid flurry of slaps, until her tanned skin was dark crimson from the onslaught. His cock continued to spear her luscious body, ripping it in two, brutally punishment for a beautiful girl.

"Unnhhhh . . ." she wailed as he slammed into her, shredding her pussy. Her legs began to tremble violently as she moaned and quaked and writhed. "Unnhhhh . . . oh my goaaaunnhhh . . . unhh . . . aahhh . . ."

Josh grinned and kept up his onslaught.

Brigitte never stopped screaming, words breaking free of her mouth like a dam burst after long hours of strain, but the words soon fell to nearly incoherent babbling. "Oh my god ohmygod oh god ohmyoh myfucking oh godohfuck me fuck me fuckfuck fuckmefuckmefuckme!"

And then she froze suddenly, her face locked in a grimace of agonized bliss, before she whimpered loudly and arched her back to a lewd and gymnast-like degree, her tummy dropping low as her breasts brushed against the counter. The sudden change of angle and friction nearly toppled Josh off his wavering pedestal of control.

And then Brigitte wailed at the top of her lungs as her sex exploded, quaking violently around the invasive cock at the crest of her climax, and her knees buckled. She nearly collapsed, but Josh was ready, grabbing her and holding her steady, upright, and in place.

Only, of course, so that he could keep fucking.

Brigitte continued to wail as orgasmic convulsions pummeled her body, and Josh did not let her off the hook; his hands wrapped around her waist and slid up her toned stomach, higher and higher until her doughy, quivering breasts filled his palms. He jiggled the mounds of hanging flesh vigorously as he fucked her, pounding his unflagging erection into the delirious young girl.

Her climax lasted well over a minute as she trembled there before him, breasts jiggling, pussy twitching, ass shaking, eyes fluttering, until finally she returned to earth and slumped against the counter again, this time with her full weight, her legs dangling limply down to the ground, and in that moment Josh slipped his still-hard cock from her pussy.

Brigitte was an absolute mess, blubbering and nearly incoherent, with labored breathing, sweaty skin, and an exhausted looking face. Her hair was a matted jumble, her eyes closed, her limbs still twitching.

All of which mattered little to Josh, who had staved off his own release for one specific purpose: he spread the cheeks of Brigitte's ass as far apart as they would go and placed the tip of his cock at her anus, tasted already and now to be fucked.

He said nothing as he pushed forward and the mushroom head popped past the indescribably tight ring of her sphincter, and into the dark recesses of her ass.

Brigitte stiffened and her eyes flew open, and she screamed an ungodly scream as she felt her asshole stretched wider than ever before. Tears threatened, then carried through on the threat and rolled down her cheeks. It felt like a someone stuck a baseball bat up her ass.

She did not do things like this. She did not let boys fuck her in the butt! That was a nasty, dirty, slutty thing to do. Licking her there was one thing, but fucking her was quite another; she did not care that it was Damien Taylor doing the fucking.

She could not believe Damien Taylor was fucking her in the butt!

She desperately wanted to reach around and stop him, to ease the fierce pain, but no words came to her mouth, and nor did her body respond to her thoughts. She was frozen and silent, immobile and immobilized by pain and pleasure and his hands on her hips.

And so Josh continued, groaning loudly as he pumped his cock into the beautiful blonde girl's bowels with hard strokes in one of the tightest, hottest, and most intensely pleasurable things he had ever experienced.

Brigitte endured it all, his punishing thrusts and the immense pressure in her ass, the intense sensation of being filled, and full, not to mention the pain and the fatigue it created. Although, she realized suddenly after several minutes of brutal anal intercourse, the pain was beginning to fade as her the muscles of her anus and sphincter, exhausted, succumbed and relented, and relaxed on their own. His cock moved easier into the depths of her bowels, and Brigitte realized with a wave of overwhelming shame and disbelief that somehow, somewhere, amazingly, she was beginning to feel pleasure again.

"Oh my god," she whimpered as the anal assault began to overwhelm in ways both wonderful and unimaginable, the tingling between her legs spiraling upward once again.

Josh was in his own little world and did not register much of the change in Brigitte . . . until, that is, her hips began to move back to meet his thrusts, pushing him deeper.

"Yes!" he exalted as he thrust powerfully into her dark and dirty recesses more violently than ever before, jarring her body so that her back arched under and her breasts bounced and jiggled.

"UUUNNGGHHHH!" she grunted as pain and pleasure wracked her in tandem.

Josh grinned. "Tell me what you want!" he shouted.

And Brigitte Erikson, dominated utterly and utterly cowed, screamed at the top of her lungs the words she had thought she would never say to anyone, and with more force and vehemence than she ever could have possibly imagined, and she cried, "FUCK MY ASS HARDER!"

And Josh chuckled loudly, and looking back he would think with amazement upon his thoughts and persona in that moment, so far removed from his normal sort of self, a more brutal and different Josh Redding than anyone had ever seen before.

He reached under and grabbed her supple breasts again as he focused his energy and unleashed his last, most desperate, most ferocious strike upon her wrecked anus. His cock thrashed and lambasted her bowels, unforgiving and vicious as it stuffed its full size repeatedly into the puckered hole.

And so it was that Josh Redding, loner extraordinaire, began his final round with the gorgeous and popular Brigitte Erikson, locked in a carnal congress neither could have ever dreamed of occurring, and he fucked her hard and fast, thrusting the whole of his shaft into her bowels, ramming roughly into her luscious ass.

The blonde teenager whimpered and groaned, squealing shrilly until the moment her entire body stiffened suddenly and went still, taking his merciless attack on her ass with resistance of any kind, taking his pounding in full, and then her limbs contorted and quaked violently as climax struck and an agonizing, awesome, exhilarating howl tore from her throat.

Three things worked against the carefully kept control of Josh Redding at that point: the intensity of her climax, the sinful nastiness of the sound erupting from her mouth, and the inexplicable vice-like grip the muscles of her sphincter had as they squeezed and clutched at his cock. The result was inevitable: he plummeted off the edge into the void of sweet release, the whole of his body tensed and all his attention and energy focused suddenly and directly on his loins.

An instant later he exploded.

Josh growled like a feral beast as load after heavy load of pent up spunk spewed into the hungry, shuddering, waiting depths of Brigitte's ass. The thick white sperm splashed against the inner chambers of her bowels, tickling her from the inside out, stuffing her rear full of his cum. He continued to hammer her, however, not stopping, not relenting, rippling the flesh of her rounded backside as every last drop of his seed was pumped and deposited into her ass.

"Oh my god . . ." the blonde beauty wept as the tears continued to flow.

Brigitte would go forth from her night with Damien Taylor and boast of it often with her friends, and embellish much and alter much of the finer details to ensure her powerful standing was unaffected by her unusual and out-of-character behavior, and the way she allowed the rock star to dominate her. This, she knew, was a moment she would amend.

She would never tell anyone,anyonewhat she felt in that moment, as the seed of the man fucking her in the ass filled her butt utterly and completely, so thoroughly that she could feel the spunk oozing deeper down the dark tunnel of her rear: she felt degraded and abused, taken advantage of, fucked beyond comprehension. Simply stated, she felt dirty.

Deliciously dirty, and she loved it.

Josh grunted as his thrusts slackened, but kept his cock embedded deep within the girl to ensure that her ass swallowed every ounce of his seed. Brigitte was murmuring to herself under her breath, blubbering like a child.

It was several long moments before it ended. Josh slid his deflated cock from the girl's ass, heaving a heavy sigh as he did so, and his mushroom head exited past the ring of her anus with a lewdpop!The air was suddenly full of the sound of ragged breathing, his and hers. They both spent a few long moments panting in silence, physically, mentally, and sexually exhausted.

He looked down at the ruined girl beneath him, slumped forward on the surface of the counter, her blonde hair in thorough disarray and the sleek track of her spine covered with sweat. Her whole body was trembling.

And then he looked lower at the gaping hole in the center of her ass, crimson red like the flesh of her cheeks, and the thick white substance oozing forth from her anus to run over the pink folds of her pussy. It was a sight he would not forget for as long as he lived.

And so Josh Redding gathered the withered figure before him into his arms and carried her to the bed, and set her down on the mattress, and covered her with the sheets. There were streaks of tears crisscrossing her face, but her eyes were closed and her breathing was even.

She opened them once more, the bright blue eyes weary and still quite expressive as she looked up at him. He smiled down at her softly, but as he did so the words of Rex Jennings sprang unbidden to his mind once more:

Damien always leaves early.

And so he collected his clothes from where they were strewn about the floor and leaned down to kiss Brigitte on the cheek, and as he rose he made his way to the door.

"Thank you, Damien," he heard her husky voice call out.

Josh turned and looked upon the girl for the last time. She was smiling wearily, and he grinned back at her. "No, Brigitte, thank you," he told her, and meant it.

And with that, he took his leave.

* * *

When she got home, she crept silently through the house. She did not creep because she did not want to wake anyone, although if discovered that would be her excuse. No, she crept because she knew the state she was in was difficult to explain without revealing certain elements, and she did not particularly want to reveal such elements to her father.

Disheveled,she thought, was a mild way to describe how she looked.

Fucked silly,however, was more apt.

She could feel her limbs begin to stiffen with fatigue on the ride home and by the time she reached the privacy of her room, she could not contain her own moans with each little movement. She was sore all over, every inch, and in some places she would never have imagined even existed.

Damien Taylor had fucked her silly, she realized.

Which, despite her fatigue, brought an immediate smile to her face. She had conquered the rock star, the renowned Damien Taylor, and even if she had ceded control to him and let him do things to her she had never even considered letting a man do to her before, she was ecstatic that her plan to have sex with him came through. The other girls would besooojealous!

Slipping into bed was the first time she felt the pain of soreness in her rump, but it was not unexpected. She had never been fucked in the ass before; her first experience with anal sex, she figured, would probably do that, and she figured the lingering effects would be more dramatic the harder the sex had been.

And Damien Taylor had definitely fucked her hard.

She wondered just how long the soreness would take to recede, hoping it was gone by school on Monday. She would not want to be walking around grimacing every time she sat down. Still, as mentioned, she was greatly pleased with herself; it was not everyone who could say they were capable of seduction on such a scale. She was immensely proud and could not wait to spill all the juicy little details to her friends, details about her romp with Damien Taylor, who proved every bit the lothario of his reputation. The man was fantastic in bed; she did not know how many times she had climaxed, but it was enough to drop her into a pleasure-induced stupor.