Playing the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he talked, Drew's hand crept down into his jeans. He began to stroke himself in a smooth, regular pattern. He didn't stop when Ben stopped talking. Karly pulled a truth card and handed it to Ben.

"Which would you rather be the voyeur or exhibitionist?"

"The exhibitionist," she answered. Drew was still in the middle of masturbating. His dick was in full view of all of us now.

Karly pulled a truth card for him and read. "Drew, sweetie, have you ever fucked someone of the same sex?"

"No," he answered.

Ryan picked up a dare card and handed it to me. "It's a challenge card. Dare someone in this room to do something you never thought he or she would do?"

Ryan looked at me and then at Karly. "Karly, get naked in front of all of us, and finish off your husband. He needs you."

Karly looked at Ryan. Her mouth opened into a large O, until she turned and saw Drew staring at her. He'd pulled his pants down to his ankles. He had fire in his eyes. And to them the rest of us were suddenly lost. Karly stood up, stripped down and where I would have gone for the blow job, Karly climbed into Drew's lap, straddled him and started to ride him. Her perfect breasts bounced while she rode him.

I felt my increasing wetness soak my panties as I watched them. I shifted my legs to try and relieve some of the pressure. Ryan put his hand on my knee and slid it up my thigh. I couldn't take my eyes away.

Drew groaned and placed his hands on his wife's hips. Karly's heavy breathing filled the room. I noticed no one had moved any pieces on the board in the last round. The board was superfluous.

I shook my head and pulled out a truth card. I handed it to Ben. He looked at me, then at the couple, and then at the card. It was what he was waiting for.

"What is your dirtiest little secret?" he asked.

Ryan wasn't paying attention to the fact that I'd continued the game. Nor that I was about to tell Ben something that Ryan never in the seven years of marriage knew. I stood up and leaned over Ben. My hands directed his face so it pointed toward the couple having sex in the chair across from us.

"No one knows this but you. No one. When I masturbate, I always have wet orgasms, but I've never had one with a partner."

"How wet is wet?" he asked. "Like ejaculating?"

"That's a little something for me to know... and you to find out," I answered before moving back to my seat.

Ben scrambled for the Dare box. As he picked up the card, Drew came into Karly. He clutched her shoulders and rammed her down onto his cock as he did it. Karly kissed her husband, who placed both of his hands on her breasts and began massaging her nipples with his thumbs. "You are a goddess," he told her. She wiggled in response to the stimulation on her breasts.

"Karly," Ben said approaching the couple. "Read my dare card?"

"We skipped Meredith," she said.

"No, she answered a question. You were just a bit busy to hear it."

Karly turned the card over and read the dare to the room. "Let someone in the room tie you up naked. You have to remain that way until someone unties you."

Karly rose from Drew's spent penis. "Let me get you some ties," Karly said excusing herself from the room and walking naked to the bedroom.

"Karly's good at that one," Drew said to him tucking his dick back into his underwear and putting on his pants. "Just so you know. Somewhere along the way she learned about knots."

Ben smiled at him. Karly returned in a silky robe and handed him a small plastic box containing rope, handcuffs, and some silky ties. Ben looked at me -- hard. And then without breaking the gaze, he handed the box to Ryan.

"If you would, please, Ryan?"

Ryan stood up with the box as Ben undressed in front of us. Ryan went into the dining room and came back with one of the hard wooden chairs. Ben sat down on it and Ryan tied each of his hands to the bars below the base of the chair on each side. Then he tied each of his feet to one of the legs. Finally, he used the rope to keep Ben's torso attached to the back of the chair.

"Are they tight enough to keep you in place?" Karly asked. "We don't want you to get hurt."

Ben's gaze still hadn't left me. "They're fine." The entire time, I kept myself from looking over Ben's body. Instead, I kept my eyes locked onto his whenever I got up the courage to look his way.

Karly pulled out a truth card and handed it to me to read. "Are you a generous lover?" I asked her.

"No, I'm pretty damn selfish," she said. Drew laughed in confirmation. Karly drew a dare card for Drew. "Make someone in the room hard."

Drew looked from Ryan to Ben. He rose and moved toward Ben. For the first time I looked at Ben. His arm muscles and pecks were strong. He was relatively hairless. But mostly, I loved how his soft green eyes grew more an more bright as he looked at me. Ben's penis was limp and lying against his left thigh. Drew stood behind him and started whispering something in Ben's ear. Then he spit on his hand and brought it around and started massaging Ben's testicles. Ben's eyes fluttered at the contact. His penis began to extend. Drew whispered some more and moments later, Ben sat in full erection with a drip of pre-cum on top of his dick.

Ryan read his own dare card. "Pull down your pants and have someone spank you five times for playing this game and being very, very naughty."

Ryan couldn't yank down his pants fast enough. "Finally, I get a little something," he said. He walked toward Karly and bent over the coffee table and looked at me. "Karly, could you?"

"With pleasure," she responded. "Bad boy." Karly smacked Ryan's ass. As she did, he met my eyes. "You're naughty too, Mere," he said. "So very naughty, tonight. Maybe I should spank you."

I suddenly wanted to run from the room. It was my turn and things had gone that direction. The direction to which there was no return.

I sighed and looked at the boxes. My husband pulled up his pants, but before he walked away from Karly. He kissed her on the lips. "Thanks beautiful," he said.

"Truth or Dare, Meredith?" Drew asked. I didn't know which one to choose. I was freezing up. "Mere?"

"Dare," I whispered. Drew picked up the card. "French Kiss each of the players starting with the person on your right."

I breathed a sigh of relief. I turned and eagerly kissed my husband. It was familiar and perfect. Then I approached Drew. I sat in his lap, put my arms around his shoulders and we began to kiss. His kisses were far more hurried, demanding.

Karly was a known quantity. She stood to kiss me. She put her hand behind my head and ran it through my long hair as we drank each other. When we pulled apart she made an "mmm" noise.

Then there was Ben. Amazing, charming, naked, tied to a chair, holding emotionally a stereo of his head for me, Ben.

I straddled his lap and looked at him in the eyes. Then I pushed my lips onto his and began to kiss him slowly, purposefully. His hard penis pushed against my stomach. He pulled against his restraints. I touched nothing but his lips. When I moved away to finish the kiss, he lunged at me for more, but I slunk back to my couch and pulled a dare card for him.

"Mmm, I'm not sure how you're supposed to do this tied up, but it says to 'dance seductively with another player'."

"Karly, can you help me out?" Ben asked.

Karly turned on some music and approached Ben. She opened her robe and began to dance around him. They simulated kisses, touches and then she turned around and simulated sitting down on his dick, while Ben pulled himself toward her perfectly round ass in rhythmic lunges.

Karly turned the music off and asked Ryan to pull a dare card for her.

"Let a player lick food off of your naked body."

Drew was in the kitchen and back in a flash with left over raspberry sauce from the cheesecake. But instead of choosing her husband, Karly chose mine.

We cleared off the coffee table and naked Karly laid down on it. Her legs were spread and her feet rested on the floor supporting her lower body. Drew stared between her legs. Ryan took the container and began to pour the room temperature red liquid up and down her body. He ran his tongue over her belly, between her breasts and up to her neck. He kissed her and continued to drop the sauce on each of her nipples, her hip bones and finally her clit and vagina.

I watched excitedly as my husband was eagerly eating out my friend on the coffee table while we all looked on.

Karly writhed around on the table. Her hands played with her breasts as she shouted commands and yeses until her whole body spasmed and jolted.

Ryan's face emerged. His face was covered in vaginal fluid and red raspberry sauce. Then without a word, he moved toward me and kissed me. I could taste the raspberry. I could taste Karly. And I'm pretty sure there was still a bit of Drew in there too.

Drew handed Karly a truth card to read as she caught her breath on the table.

"Which is the greatest pleasure for you, orgasm or making someone orgasm?"

"Making," he said quickly. "But now apparently watching you orgasm while someone else puts in the work, is pretty high up there too."

"Pick a dare card for me, Mere." Ryan requested.

"It's a challenge: Watch the person to your left—" I couldn't finish.

Ryan took the card from me. He looked at my discomfort and said, "You can say no, Mere. It's okay."

Everyone in the room looked concerned and curious.

"Seriously, Meredith," said Karly. "Whatever it is, you don't have to do it if you don't want. We can pull a different card." She reached for the box, but I put up my hand.

"No, I know what I want."

I got up and approached Ben. I sat in his lap and kissed him again. His hands moved against the ropes trying to get a hold on me.

"More kissing?" he asked.

"More than kissing," I answered lowering myself to untie the ties at his feet, his hands and his torso. When he was free, he rubbed his wrists -- waiting.

I stood in front of him and began to undress. It was slow and seductive. I was stripping for his enjoyment.

"Ryan, what does the card say?" Ben asked cautiously when I stood before him naked.

"It says, watch the person on your left orgasm with the partner of his or her choice."

Ben looked at me from head to toe. He didn't move.

"Ben, could you help me—" It was all I got out. He charged at me, and I retreated. We did this all the way to the door of the guest room. The group followed. Ben backed me onto the queen-sized bed, and I lay down on my back with him on top of me. He slid over my body and began to kiss me. These were not mad kisses of wild sex. These were serious kisses. These kinds of kisses were working toward an investment. He wanted the big pay off. He lowered his mouth to my breasts.

"They're so soft and amazing," he said. "I've wanted to touch them all night." I moaned at the comment as his hands moved around my body. They traced and tickled and massaged. He moved his lips to my clit and I shook. He held my legs apart and ran his fingers up the inside of my thighs. I pushed my feet up and forced my vagina further into his face. I began to pant as he worked me into a fury.

"I know that sound," I heard Ryan whisper. "She's getting close."

Drew was standing behind Karly, who still stood with her robe open. He was running his hands over her body and massaging her breasts. Ryan had crossed the room and was sitting in an empty chair watching me being pleasured by another man.

I closed my eyes and let Ben work. When I was wild with frustration, he turned me over on the bed, so that I faced Ryan. Then he inserted his penis into me and cursed at my husband. "How do you not make love to her every day," he asked Ryan. "She's so soft. So willing. So attentive. So flexible. So," -- he swirled his dick around in me before finishing his sentence "perfect."

Ryan moved toward me and kissed my lips. He ran his fingers over my nipples as Ben continued to enjoy me from behind.

"I have an idea," Ben said disconnecting our bodies. "Meredith, turn onto your back." I rolled over exposing my entire naked body to the room.

Ben moved off the bed and pulled me down to the end. He reinserted his penis and looked at me.

"Karly, can you start kissing her on her lips?"

"Hell, yes," she answered moving onto the bed.

"Drew and Ryan, you get the breasts and the clit."

The guys lay down on either side of me and started running their rough hands over my nipples. Ryan worked his way down to where another man's penis was pumping into me and began to work my clit. I moaned into Karly's mouth.

"I love you," Ryan said into my ear. "I love seeing you aroused."

"In the interest of the game, I picked up the next dare card," Karly said. She looked at Ben.

I looked up at Karly's face. She had a smile of trouble on it. "You want me to tell you what it is?"

Ben nodded, but didn't say anything.

"Cum somewhere new and different."

We all laughed. "I think I can do that," Ben answered. "But Meredith isn't done with her turn, yet."

Drew disengaged and walked behind Ben. Ben held my legs to him as Drew lowered himself out of my sight.

"Meredith, I'm going add a finger to your stimulation," Drew said.

I closed my eyes as Karly moved down from my mouth to kiss my breasts with Ryan.

Drew pulled at my anus gently. I felt a glob of something warm and wet being rubbed around it.

"Ben, I've never," I said looking at him suddenly scared.

"No worries," he said. "It's just a small toy."

Drew gently pushed in a small object that began to buzz. I arched my back as Karly's hand replaced Ryan's on my clit. She had the perfect speed and pressure. I began to cum. My vaginal walls clamped onto Ben's dick as the pulsed.

"I can feel you, Meredith," Ben said to me. But I was lost. I was lost in my senses. Two to three seconds into my orgasm Drew shouted.

"Oooh, she's a squirter," Drew announced, as my lower body tightened and pushed fluid out all over Ben's hips and waist.

"Everyone off," Ben commanded. He was completely in the heat of the moment.

He fell over on top of me and rolled me so I was on top of him. The anal toy remote fell behind me and between his legs. Drew turned up the speed of the egg while I rode Ben.

Ben's face scrunched up, and I leaned over and kissed him.

"Cum for me, Beautiful," I whispered as I moved up and down on his penis. His hands clenched my hips and forced me to move faster. Seconds later, he began to shout out his pleasure.

When he was done, I kissed him several more times.

"Well, now that that's done. I want a dare. Because I want to learn to squirt," Karly demanded.

"Is it wrong that I'm tired," I said to Ben and Ryan. Ryan's mouth was still smiling at me after watching me orgasm. Then he looked hungrily at Karly.

Ben sighed and put his hand on my cheek affectionately. "I'm kind of spent too, you guys."

"Fine then, we'll see you two at breakfast. Shall we continue the game," Karly asked staring at Ryan.

Drew raised his eyebrows. "I don't think we have another toy to do the anal simulation, he said."

"Fine then, let's go to our room. Maybe Ryan can help us out with the anal," Karly said sweeping from the room. "I'm pretty sure that threesome card was next in line, anyway."

I fell to Ben's side and he helped me remove the ball from my ass.

"You are fabulous, Ben," I said.

"Mmmm, good," he answered.

"Better than good," I said curling into his chest.

"How much better?"

"I'm a big believer in positive reinforcement. Give me a few hours of sleep and I'll show you the tongue maneuver Ryan talked about."

Ben curled into me. "You say things like that, and I'm ready now."

I moved my hand to his dick. It was semi-erect.

I rolled away from him and guided his dick into my vagina from behind. He slowly pumped in and out as he kissed the back of my neck.

I rubbed my clit and the little clitoral orgasm hit me. It was still far too early for him.

Ben sighed and pulled me to him. "Sleep now, Meredith. I have a feeling we're all going to walk funny into work on Monday."

12