Playing to the Audience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Latina leaned back against the headboard with her legs spread. Her pussy, too, was open like some tropical flower, her hairless petals glistening with wetness. She continued to massage Lauren's tits, watching her avidly.

The man finally moved to her cunt and slowly pressed forward. His swollen cockhead parted her lips effortlessly, but he moved with the same absolute command he had displayed in everything she had seen him do. Her pussy tried to suck his cock deep, but he was in control. As wet as she was, it was still a very tight fit. She had always been very small inside, and inch-by-inch he expanded her pussy, filling her. Lauren gripped and released him with her muscles, feeling the heavenly hardness of his rod stretch her with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

In front of her, the Latina idly fingered her own sloppy, wet cunt with one hand. Her eyes were above Lauren as she smiled at the man. She moved her hand to her mouth and tasted herself, never breaking his eye contact. This seemed to have an effect on the man, as he grunted and finally rammed the rest of his rigid cock home. Lauren gasped as he hit her cervix. She was filled completely, and stretched to perfection.

Now he began to stroke in and out with slow, smooth, long thrusts. The feeling of his cock withdrawing almost all the way and then filling her completely again and again sent waves of pleasure through her body.

The Latina moved to place her pussy in front of Lauren's face. One strong hand moved between her shoulders and gently pushed down. Lauren was now faced with the moment she had worried about, but the fear of losing the cock that impaled her combined with a desire to perform for the eyes of the audience willed her on.

With the huge cock pistoning slowly in and out of her body, Lauren moved her face to the wet cunt. The aroma was familiar, but not the same as her own. The flesh was clean and smooth, and a rich, dark color. Hot pink peeked through where excitement had opened the petals. The inner labia protruded and glistened in front of Lauren. She lightly ran her tongue over her them and tasted the oozing wetness. The flavor was lovely. It was different from her own, but similar, and equally delicious.

The cock was slowly filling Lauren, sending waves of heat throughout her belly. His hands gripped her ass and squeezed as he pulled and pushed her body on and off his rod. She lapped at the cunt in front of her to enjoy more of the nectar found there. The Latina moaned and pushed against her tongue. Lauren slid the tip of her tongue between the lips and moved it up and over her clit. The Latina moaned and pushed back even harder, and an increased flow of juices rewarded Lauren. With the big cock sliding in and out of her cunt, Lauren burrowed into the pussy before her with abandon, drinking in all she could get. She nibbled and bit both the outer and inner labia and traced circles around the clit with her tongue. As the thrusts picked up in strength it got harder to keep her mouth in place, so the Latina's small, dark hands gripped Lauren's head, holding it in place.

The man had continued to increase the pace of his thrusts a bit, and Lauren's pussy had opened and lubricated enough for him to ram away with abandon. The fire had built within her body and she went at the Latina's snatch with a newfound lust. He reached under Lauren and began to stroke her clit, and she felt herself moving toward climax. Without thinking about it, Lauren was licking and sucking and devouring the cunt in her face, loving the taste, and responding to the thrusts and moans of the woman she was pleasuring.

The man began to groan, and his thrusts became more powerful than ever. He pounded into Lauren and his fingers rotated firmly over her swollen clit. The Latina ground her pussy harder against Lauren's face, her moans seducing Lauren into a more enthusiastic performance. The sensation of driving this beautiful woman to such heights was powerful, and Lauren responded by attending to the task as she knew she herself would want it. The Latina screamed as Lauren lightly gripped her clit between her teeth and ran her tongue over it. The cock deep in Lauren's body tensed and exploded, sending jet after jet of hot fluid into her cunt. Light exploded behind her eyes as her body was racked by the strongest orgasm Lauren had ever felt. Wave after wave washed through her body as the iron-hard cock continued to abuse her cunt. The Latina's hips bucked and thrashed, but Lauren hung on and kept at her pleasure spot, now roughly abusing the swollen bud.

Gradually, they all slowed and came to a stop. Applause filled the room, but Lauren kept her eyes closed and savored the feelings that drifted through her body. The hands released her and she collapsed to the bed, the cock slipping out. She cradled her head against a soft thigh as cum leaked out of Lauren and pooled on the bed.

She opened her eyes as she felt the Latina's move, lifting her head from her full, round thigh and turning her onto her back. Lauren watched through a hazy veil of light as she moved around her, kneeling between her trembling thighs. Smiling, the Latina looked up, past Lauren's matted, soaked pubic hair, past her still-throbbing nipples, and deep into Lauren's eyes.

"You were magnificent," she said. "You deserve more."

With that, the Latina bent her head to Lauren's swollen, abused pussy and began to kiss her lower lips, soothing her throbbing flesh with gentle, full strokes of her tongue. She spread Lauren's thighs wide and cleaned the sloppy mixture of male and female juices which coated the hot flesh. She dipped down and brought her tongue up over Lauren's pink rosette, over the gaping labia, and ever so gently over her painfully sensitive clit.

Once again the room to vanish for Lauren in a haze of passion as her vision tunneled in on the Latina's eyes.

The Latina's muscular tongue delved deep within the folds of Lauren's sex, bringing the man's cum from within. Without breaking eye contact she raised herself up from Lauren's cunt and moved forward, sliding her heavy breasts over Lauren's taught, sweat-covered body. Lost in her dark eyes, Lauren lifted her head to meet the moist lips as they came to her, eagerly plunging her tongue into the Latina's wet mouth, savoring their three tastes, mixed together.

Lauren lifted her firm thigh to press against the Latina's swollen pussy and gripped the round orbs of her full cheeks. The Latina ground her cunt against Lauren as she held her head and passionately explored the kiss they were locked in.

With a gasp Lauren felt the lips leave hers, as the Latina broke the kiss and moved once again down her body. Once again she bent herself to Lauren's sex, but now without abandon. She drank thirstily at the soggy, stretched hole sucking out the man's cum, giving Lauren barely time to recover from her massive orgasm before taking her on the journey to another.

The Latina's fingers dipped and plunged into Lauren, first two fingers, and then three, easily pressing deep within her stretched cunt. Her tongue lapped all around her pussy, flicking over her clit, tracing the folds in her labia. Lauren pressed against each thrust eagerly taking all she was given.

Soon all four fingers were ramming into Lauren as the Latina nibbled, sucked, and laved at her tender clit. The Latina deftly slipped her thumb in with her fingers and thrust her hand deep within Lauren's body. She bucked forward, unable move, head thrown back, eyes closed and mouth open. Her moans turned to groans, then screams as the waves built and reached a crescendo. Her pussy spasming on the fist within her, Lauren was shaken by a seemingly endless orgasm, hitting her with wave after wave.

As Lauren recovered, she heard the sounds of clapping, and turned to look at her audience. They were on their feet, smiling, clapping, and some even shouting "Brava!" in response to her encore performance. She lay back, reveling in their praise, and smiled down at the Latina's wet face. Truly a night she would remember.

This is the first story I’ve posted anywhere, and I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote! A big thanks to Mercy, who went beyond the call of duty as a volunteer editor.

12