Playing with Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled down my panties to reveal my wide open pussy. Her tongue neared my lips, circled as I watched her, through the sparse hair I had left above, raked the sides and then probed my vagina. Yes, yes. Please. She slowly licked, caressed, nuzzled and then circled my clit. Up and down, shallow over my puss, then gradually deeper. Drinking in all that I was there. With my hips bucking against her, crying out for everything, I felt her take me in. Her slow caresses became deep eating. From clit to pussy to clit, taking me whole, diving in as deep as she could, savouring my sex.

Her nose against me and tongue deep inside was everything I had hoped for as I began to orgasm. The build up had been so prolonged that it felt like an explosion deep inside which flooded my whole body with rippling pleasure. I felt her move to centre on my clit and give me it all. I held her tight against me as wave after wave hit me and I gasped with release. Just as I expected it to fade, so the next orgasm started to build. Over and over it went on, with Alex seemingly working magic deep inside me. I must have cum five or six times until the final one which seemed to flow from somewhere so deep and rather than peak, washed over like a tidal wave of pure relaxed fulfillment.

Alex drew away as I lay in a comatose aura. It took a minute or two as I felt the wonder permeate me. She moved up next to me, a lovely smile on her face, which showed she knew the pleasure she had given me. Her face gleamed with my own wetness. My scent was beautiful on her and we drew together in a deep kiss.

After a rest, I got to return some of what she had given to me. There were so many exquisite moments for me, both then and over the next few weeks and months.

There was the first taste of pussy. That aroma, the feel of soft lips, the sight of her hairless sex, the texture against my tongue and nose, the aural excitement of her orgasms and bucking hips as I hung on to her. The taste was like nectar.

Then I couldn't get enough of her smooth round bum and perfect tight bum hole. The feel of it against my wiggling tongue, my face buried deep between her cheeks, her legs spasming as I probed, licked and pointed deep into her tight hole. I love to be rimmed and found that I loved to give to her. It had never turned me on to give it to a guy. Maybe it was the smooth hairless skin and it was also just seemed squeaky clean. Getting it sends waves of pleasure through my pelvis, emenating from my butt. Oooo I can almost feel it now, it's so horny, bad and downright sexy.

The first time I was caressing and massaging Alex whilst she was on her front after an afternoon of love making. I was gazing at how beautiful she was, the perfect curves of her butt, her legs slightly open so that I could see her bare cunt (by now she had got me bare as well) and her small slightly brown pucked bum hole. God it was edible.

I began by just running my hand over her bum back and legs. She was purring with pleasure. Over and over, up and down, around her bum, into the crevice and out again. Obviously I knew she was keen on anal play so this time I just decided to go in without asking. I lent down to kiss her all over her back and thighs, before concentrating on her bum cheeks. I lay down between her legs which I had opened up. Her cunt was exqusite. Her perfect lips opened up, the short perineum (just gagging for a tongue tip to caress) to her butt hole with those tight creases into her rosebud.

I licked and kissed all over before making my circles smaller and smaller. Every so slightly closing in on her crevice. Licking from the top of her crack, tracing down between her cheeks. Making the touch almost inpercetible. She loved it and was cooing at me...

'MMM yeah, oh that's good..., yeah do me...'

My nose dragged down and my tongue came back up. I circled her bud round and round and then brought it over, then back. Just tracing and feeling the tight closure. Alex was now moaning. I teased her, 'Mmm you like that sexy? Mmm you want to feel good? Mmm you want my tongue...?'

'MMM Yes babe, do me, do me... I need you, oh god it's so good'

'Oh yes, you taste so good... Ooo babe my tongue loves your bum... Oh you feel good... oh you are so fuckable... Oh if I had a cock...'

I licked, probed, darted, flicked in around on her hole. Putting a cushion under her hips, I pulled her cheeks apart and went in now in full. Round her rosebud, over her, dabbing and full on feeling the firm muscle pushing against me. Then pushing my tongue into a tip and pressed it directly into her centre, moaning myself, pulling out and saying, ooo I'm going to tongue fuck your bud... Then taking my finger and slowly fucking her in and out, watching my finger gently push against and ease inside, wetting it with my tongue, feeling the tight warmth, the tight grip on me. She just sighed and I had to to touch my own clit it was so horny. If only there had been a guy to fuck me from behind, feeling the length of his shaft furrow into my own cunt fuck me. I would have been in perfect heaven.

Alex tasted so good. I was able to open her up a bit, teasing the sides of her bum hole and then delving in with my tongue. Eventually I realised she needed to cum. So I rolled her on her side so I could 69 spoon her from behind. Grabbing her rabbit, I slipped it into her sopping cunt and moved her hand to hold it. She raised her leg slightly and as I rimmed her most forbidden hole, watched the shaft of the vibrator ease in and out right in front of me, its plastic scent mixing with her own. Her writhing increased, the incongruent whirring of the motor almost matched her heavier breathing and groans. My tongue lashed her rosebud, desparately trying to extend deep inside her hot anus, to fuck her deep and long. As her orgasm built, so I became consumed the wholly forbidden nature of our sex and desire to match the rabbit as she had both holes well and truly taken care of. 'Oh yes, oh yes, oh fuck, god yes, fuck oh fuck, fuck...' Barely being able to breathe myself, I just focused on fucking my tongue into her butt, in and out, rimming the edge and fucking her again and again, my face buried between her bum. She came with groans and cries and I could feel her shivers as I held on tight. Reverberations trembling throughout her body. And then as they faded, it was her turn to collapse in the afterglow of orgasm, recuperating and letting the pleasure radiated through her limbs. I held myself close to her, caressing those beautiful legs, kissing her bum and feeling my torso up against hers.

Something I hadn't ever done before was calling the pussy a cunt. As I write it here, all the old feelings I had about that word come back. It's horrible. But when were having sex, begging Alex to 'lick my cunt' seemed completely different.

For a while our sex continued when able. At times I dearly wished for a hard cock to be there too (vibrators just weren't the same) but otherwise it was utterly amazing. The number of times I've played with myself thinking about it is innumerable. We considered the idea of going to a swinger party as I was quite keen, but in practice we never actually made it.

Then Alex left the firm and although we were having great sex, there was nothing else there. And that can't go on forever...

*

Phew.. that was a bit longer than expected, it's difficult to know when to stop and when to keep going. My hope is that you liked it. Actually, no that is beating round the bush. My hope is that you had a great orgasm over it!!! I'd love to hear back your thoughts (particularly if you did have some fun). That's half the excitement for me...

12