Playing With My Sister Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen opened her eyes and turned her head to watch Suzie push herself to an explosive climax.

Angela was bent over the bed. Al was standing behind her, driving his thick cock into her hot ass. "Yeah, Al!" she moaned. "Do it hard! Finish me off!"

"Here it comes, Baby!" Al shouted.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Angela cried, cumming hard. "Shoot it up my ass! . . . Jesus! . . . Fuck yeah! . . . Give me all your hot fucking juice! . . . Oh God, oh fuck! . . ."

Afterwards, we all lay on the bed in an erotic tangle, basking in the warmth of our shared sibling bodies.

"It's 7:30 PM," Suzie finally said. She and Angela were lying with their heads on Al's chest. Kristen was sitting cross-legged, holding Al's head in her lap and stroking his hair. I was sitting behind Kristen with my stretched-out legs pressing against her thighs and rubbing Angela and Suzie's backs. My hands cupped Kristen's ample breasts and her firm nipples pressed into my fingers.

"We have just enough time to shower, dress and get to the restaurant for Al's surprise party," Suzie continued. "Who's going to go first?"

"I'll do it," I said, taking Kristen's hand. "As long as I can take this wench with me!"

"Of course, my lord!" Kristen answered, giggling. She and I kissed all the others before we stood up.

"Don't take too long!" Suzie said. "We're all funky, too. We'll throw cold water on you if you're not out in fifteen minutes . . ." Al pulled Suzie onto his chest and kissed her passionately. His penis was erect again. ". . . or so . . ." Her voice trailed off.

"Here, Baby Sister, I'll help!" Angela said, lubricating Al's thick rod. She moved between his open legs, caressing his balls as Suzie lowered her butt onto his stiff pole.

"I never expected my Baby Sister to be such a wild sex kitten!" Al said as he filled Suzie's ass. "Welcome to the family Angela," he added. "You too, Paul."

"Welcome indeed!" Kristen said, wrapping her fingers around my hard dick as she kissed me.

"This is the best surprise party I've ever had!" Al said as Kristen and I walked down the hall to the bathroom.

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2007, 2018 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *