Playing With My Sister Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's time for Baby Bull to calm down," Angela said, pulling away. "Or not!" she laughed. "I don't think anyone will MIND!"

I looked from Angela's naked body to mine. "I guess we don't need to dress for dinner," I said, taking her hand as we walked out of the bathroom.

We'd remodeled the second floor family apartment, creating a big kitchen and dining area which sprawled into the living room. Mom and Dad were behind the counter, setting out bread and cold cuts, looking very ordinary and domestic, except for being naked.

"I guess everybody decided to dress for dinner," Suzie giggled as she and Ruth came in the front door. The two women were nude, except for the nipple-baring push-up bra Ruth was wearing to support her heavy breasts.

We filled our plates and Dad handed out bottles of beer. Suzie and Dad sat on one side of the table, while Mom and Angela took the head and foot. I was opposite Suzie while Ruth faced Dad.

The meal was almost silent as we attacked our food. Our beers went quickly and Dad distributed fresh bottles. Like Angela and Suzie, I rarely drank, so I was fairly buzzed after finishing the second beer. They were too.

Suzie leaned toward Dad and put her lips against his ear. I couldn't hear her words or his answer. Ruth put her hand on my thigh and I lost interest in the whispered conversation across the table.

Dad glanced at Mom, who smiled and winked. He and Suzie pushed their chairs back and stood up. His penis was still soft, but was thickening and lengthening. Her nipples were hard and the golden hair covering her mound was already damp.

I stiffened instantly as Ruth's fingers stroked my balls. She kneaded them gently as we watched Dad and Suzie embrace and kiss.

Suzie pulled away after a moment. "Come on, Leo," she said, taking his hand. "I'm ready to make love with you, but I want to do it in a nice bed."

Mom, Angela, Ruth and I followed Dad and Suzie into the big master bedroom, stopping a few feet from the bed.

Ruth moved behind me, pressing her big breasts and swollen nipples into my back. She caressed my balls with one hand while stroking my thick hard shaft with the other, running her thumb and index finger over my flaring knob and smearing the pre-cum leaking from my tip.

Suzie sat on the bed and Dad stopped in front of her. "Little Virgin Suzie," he said. "You've grown up . . . Become a woman . . ."

"Mr. Menghini!" Suzie purred, wrapping her hand around his stiff cock. It was longer and thicker than mine. "I see where Paul got his big beautiful pole!"

"Give it to me, Leo!" she continued, falling to her back and pulling Dad down on top of her. He kissed her face and breasts before spreading her thighs and kneeling between her open legs.

"Do it now!" she urged, guiding his rod to her pussy mouth. "I've fantasized about you for a long time. I don't want to wait any longer. Fuck me now!"

"Yeah, Baby Doll!" Dad answered, sliding easily into her. "I've been dreaming about you since that Saturday morning when I saw you, Angela and Paul sleeping naked in each other's arms . . ."

"I managed to act fatherly that morning in the kitchen," Dad said. He was kneeling between Suzie's thighs, playing with her A-cup breasts and hard little pink nipples as he took her with long strokes. "But, I really wanted to peel you out of your sexy clothes and fuck you right there!"

Mom added, "Our hot Baby Girl got me all turned on, too! After Suzie left and Paul and Angela went down to work in the store, Leo and I made love until noon."

"We were like animals the first time, scattering clothes and coupling violently," Dad said. "Mary came as I shot inside her. Later, I told her about seeing the three of you asleep in Angela's bed."

"We both fantasized about you," he continued. "Paul, Angela and Baby Doll! Now we're doing it and it's even better than I dreamed . . ."

"I've been dreaming too, Leo," Suzie answered, rocking her hips in time with his long slow strokes. "Now it's real. You're filling my tight little cunt with your big hard cock, fucking me good!" She moaned softly as Dad nuzzled her clit with his swollen head before plunging back inside.

Mom and Angela were standing beside Ruth and me, staring at Suzie and Dad. Mom whispered in Angela's ear. They giggled and kissed before walking away from the bed, holding hands.

"It's just like mine!" Angela whispered as Mom opened a dresser drawer and removed a black leather harness with a flesh-colored 6" cock-and-balls dildo extending from a triangular black leather plate. Two cone-shaped dildos, 4" and 5" long were attached to a narrow strap fastened to the base of the plate.

I remembered the night Angela fucked my virgin asshole. It was her first time with the strap-on and I had to help her into the harness. She didn't use the butt-plug. When she drove the big dong up my ass, the dildo moving in her pussy pushed her to a long drawn-out orgasm. Cumming violently herself, she fucked me roughly until I shot hot juice over my chest and belly.

Mom laughed. "We bought it after Leo and I saw you and Paul with your toy. Leo fucked me from behind as we stood on the fire escape, watching you through the open window. I was moaning as I came, but you didn't seem to notice."

It only took Mom a minute to settle the broad leather belt on her hips and slide the 5" dildo up her wet pussy. Angela lubricated the 4" anal probe, slipped it up Mom's hot puckered hole and attached the strap to the back of the belt. Angela stroked Mom's thick hard dick, making her moan with pleasure as the little dildos moved inside her.

"Yeah, Baby!" Angela purred, bending over with her hands on the edge of the bed. "Fuck me now! My pussy is wet and ready for your girl-cock!" Mom guided the big dildo's broad head into Angela's folds. "That's right!" Angela gasped as the long thick tool slid all the way up her snatch. "Sooooooooo good!"

Ruth was still squeezing my balls, stroking my swollen shaft and playing with my broad head. I caught her hands, gasping, "No! I don't want to cum yet!"

"Good!" Ruth said, removing her bra and releasing her heavy breasts. She bent over the side of the bed opposite Mom and Angela. Ruth's puffy brick-red pussy lips were partially open and her hairless mound was slick with her juices. I slipped one, then two, fingers into her folds while admiring her hot brown rosebud.

"Do it now, Big Boy!" Ruth whispered. "Give me your hard dick while my little brother fucks your girlfriend and your Mom sticks a strap-on up your sister-lover's snatch . . . Oh Jesus, yes!" I took her with one fast thrust, driving in all the way to my balls.

"Yeah, Paul! Do it rough!" Ruth gasped. I bent over and pawed her big bouncy tits while hammering her hot cunt.

Dad had increased his tempo and Suzie was writhing in the middle of the bed. "Oh God!" she whispered. "Your cock! Your fucking cock! . . . In my hot tight pussy! . . . I'm so close . . ."

"Yeah, Baby Doll!" Dad said, changing the angle of his thrusts so his shaft rubbed her clit. "Cum for me!"

Suzie screamed and thrashed as Dad plowed her with long steady strokes, pushing her through one orgasm into an even more intense one. "God, Leo!" she cried, lifting herself with her elbows and gazing into his eyes. "Shoot it! . . . Please! . . . Shoot your big hard cock deep inside my snatch! Oh fuck, please! . . . You're throbbing! PLEASE come inside me! Oh Jesus Oh fuck!"

On the other side of the bed, Angela was cumming violently as Mom fucked her roughly from behind.

"Oh God Leo!" Suzie screamed. "Shoot it in my cunt!" Her body shook as he rammed her over and over. "Oh fuck!" she cried. "Your hot juice feels so good splashing inside me!"

Ruth's spasming pussy clamped my plunging pole as I slammed into her with all my energy, finally exploding in her depths and filling her snatch with hot cum. I half-collapsed on her, gasping for breath.

Suzie fell back on the bed and lay limp with her eyes closed. Dad took her in his arms and kissed her tenderly.

My cock softened and slipped out of Ruth's pussy. She lay on the bed beside Dad and Suzie. I knelt on the floor beside Ruth, resting my head on her chest.

Mom and Angela stood up and embraced with Angela clamping the strap-on's big dildo between her legs. She put her hands on Mom's big firm breasts, twisting and pinching her hard nipples. "Baby, your cock is SO good! I want some more of it . . . real soon!"

"You're an insatiable little slut, Baby Girl!" Mom laughed. "Just like I became after Leo liberated my sexuality!" She sat in the big upholstered armchair beside the bed with her dick pointing straight up. "You can have it NOW, if you're ready!"

"Oh yeah, Baby!" Angela growled, kissing Mom as she straddled her hips. "I am definitely ready!" Angela continued, lowering her dark furry crotch onto the dildo. She slow-humped the big stiff tool while Mom fondled her breasts. "Oh! . . . My! . . . God!"

Suzie was still on her back with Dad lying between her legs, supporting his weight with his elbows. "Daddy Leo," she whispered, lifting her head to kiss him. "I'm a slut, just like Angela! Since I awakened sexually, I just can't get enough."

"Now, I want something else," Suzie continued. "After you fucked Paul's ass in the bathroom, you tried to put your big sexy cock up MY butt. I said 'I want you in back, but not the first time.' Well, I'm ready now!"

Dad's rod was already stiff as he rose to a kneeling position. "Sure, Baby Doll!" he answered. "How do you want it?"

"With both of the men I love," Suzie replied, wrapping her hands around Dad's swollen shaft and slowly stroking it. "I want Paul to fuck my pussy while you take me from behind."

"Give my Sugar Girl what she wants, Big Boy!" Ruth commanded, standing up and pulling me to my feet. Suzie and Dad got up. Suzie rushed into my arms and kissed me passionately. Dad and Ruth embraced beside us.

"Sexy Stud!" Suzie whispered as she gripped my cock. "YOU'RE the man who popped my cherry. I want you in my cunt while Daddy Leo fucks my ass."

I lay on my back on the bed. When Suzie attempted to straddle my thighs, I caught her waist and pulled her over my face. The puffy brown pussy lips protruding from her wet golden pubic thatch were partially open, revealing her gleaming hot pink interior.

"Yeah, Super-Stud Boy!" Suzie gasped, grinding her crotch into my face. The taste of Dad's semen mixed with her female juices was almost overwhelming as I probed her depths with my tongue.

Suzie started to moan as I slipped under her hood and licked her little swollen clit. Ruth knelt with my head between her knees. She and Suzie kissed and played with each others' breasts as I pushed Suzie closer to orgasm with my lips and tongue.

A mouth closed around my stiff penis. Mom and Angela were still humping on the chair, so it had to be Dad sucking me. I worked my hips, fucking his face as I continued eating Suzie. She screamed and filled my mouth with waves of hot juice. The first pulse had her usual salty-sweet taste, but the rest were almost sugary.

"Jesus!" Suzie gasped, looking dizzily down at my soaked face. "I've never squirted like that!"

She straddled my hips, positioning her vulva over my rigid pole. "Fuck me now!" she commanded, pulling her folds open and pressing her pussy mouth against my swollen cock-head. "Ooooooohhhhhhhh Fffffuuuuucccccckkkkkk!!!" she growled as she lowered herself onto me, taking my shaft in a slow slide ending with her mound pressed against my balls.

I played with Suzie's perky A-cup tits and long swollen pink nipples as she rode my cock with a long rolling motion, kissing and fondling Ruth and moaning in pleasure as Dad worked a lubricated finger in and out of the little pink star between her muscular buttocks.

"God, Daddy Leo!" Suzie cried. "Give it to me now! I'm ready for your cock up my ass, as rough as you want to make it!" Dad lubricated his 7" long, 2" thick pole and pressed his wide head against her rosebud. "Oh God! Oh Fuck! Oh fuck oh God!" Suzie moaned as he stretched and filled her with a half-dozen not-gentle thrusts, finally slamming his balls against her buttocks.

Ruth was kneeling with her hairless mound inches above my face. Her long neatly-rolled pussy lips were puffy and dark red. I pulled them open with my fingers and thrust my tongue deep inside, lapping the hot juices leaking from her trembling walls.

Suzie moaned as she licked and sucked Ruth's big firm breasts and long hard brown nipples. Dad and I felt each others' sliding cocks through a thin layer of flesh as we fucked Suzie's twin holes.

"Cum for us, Little Sister!" Angela cried. She was kneeling beside the bed. Mom was behind Angela, fondling her breasts and fucking her with the strap-on. "Come hard for us!" Angela added, stroking Suzie's swollen little pink clit.

"Oh God!" Suzie sobbed against Ruth's chest. "Angel! Oh my God! . . . Fuck me Leo . . . Paul! Shoot in my pussy and ass! God, I'm cumming!"

Ruth pulled her crotch away from my face to give me air as I reached up to play with Suzie's long pink nipples, pinching and twisting them roughly. "Oh Jesus!" Suzie moaned as her throbbing cunt muscles gripped my driving rod.

"Fuck yeah, Baby!" I gasped. "Cum for me! Cum while Dad and I fuck you!" Thick jets of hot semen burst from my cock-tip and splashed Suzie's pussy walls. Dad bellowed like a bear as he hammered her from behind.

"Oh God Paul! Oh yeah!" Suzie cried. "Fuck yeah, Leo! Shoot your hot cum in my cunt and ass! Oh God! Oh! . . . My! . . . God! . . ."

Dad and I stayed hard after our orgasms and continued fucking Suzie, keeping her screaming and thrashing until she was exhausted, hanging limp in our arms with her eyes closed.

After we gently lowered Suzie to the bed, Dad and I turned to watch the action on the floor.

Angela was on her back with Mom kneeling between her spread thighs, fucking her with the strap-on's dildo. Ruth was sitting on Angela's face and playing with her own heavy tits.

"Come here!" Ruth whispered. Dad and I stood on opposite sides of the group. Ruth took a still-hard dick in each hand and jacked us off while Angela ate her out.

Angela and Mom were already cumming. Ruth screamed and jerked our cocks faster and harder. Suzie rolled off the bed and crouched beside us, thrusting rough fingers up her snatch and climaxing along with the other women.

My cock throbbed, but I couldn't shoot again. It hurt as Ruth continued masturbating me roughly and I grabbed her hand to make her stop. Beside me, Dad was doing the same.

Dad and I spread pillows on the floor and we all cuddled together. As I lay with my head on Mom's chest, Suzie curled against me with her nipples pressing into my back and her crotch grinding against my buttocks. My penis hardened briefly, but a warm haze descended over everything, carrying me away . . .

When I woke up, it was 9:30 PM. Angela was still fast asleep, with her head on my stomach and her thick black hair flowing over my chest. Mom and Ruth were standing together by the bedroom door. "I guess we'd better wake them up," Mom said.

Angela's eyes snapped open when I slapped her butt. "Time to rise and shine, Sis!" I said heartily.

"Jesus!" she gasped. "You'll pay for that, Squirt!"

On the bed, Dad and Suzie were asleep in each others' arms. Mom and Ruth woke them gently, bending over to kiss their faces.

We paired off to bathe and go to bed. Suzie had permission to spend the night with Angela and go to school from our apartment in the morning. She and Dad stayed in the master bedroom, while Angela went upstairs with Ruth. I showered in the hall bathroom, then joined Mom in Angela's third-floor apartment. We kissed and fondled briefly, then held each other, talking softly until we drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up in the dark, I was alone. The clock said 1:45 AM. In my half-awake state, I wondered if I'd been having a long wet dream. Could Suzie and I really have fucked my father, mother, sister and aunt? Did I even have a wildly sexual girlfriend like Suzie? It all seemed so unreal . . .

The toilet in the hall bathroom flushed and water ran in the sink. More awake, I realized I was in Angela's double bed, rather than the single in my own room. A naked woman stepped through the door. Even in the dim light, I recognized her full figure instantly. "Mom . . ." I whispered as she slipped into bed.

Mom's big smooth breasts pressed against my chest as she kissed me. Her open mouth was hot and wet. "Call me 'Mary' while we're doing this," she said, gripping my already-hard pole.

"Feel this . . . Stud!" Mom continued, guiding my hand to her bare mound. It was already slick and my finger slipped easily between her folds and into her snatch. "Fuck!" she gasped, as I worked my finger in and out, quickly adding a second finger and rubbing her clit hood with my thumb.

She was close to cumming when she rolled onto her back, pulling me on top of her with my chest flattening her big breasts. "Give it to me hard and fast!" Mom begged, lifting her legs and placing her feet on my ankles as I pressed my cock-head against her pussy-mouth.

"Oh yeah!" Mom cried as I filled her hot tight cunt with one swift thrust, slamming my balls against her slick mound. "That's right, Stud!" she whispered, rocking her pelvis as her pussy muscles gripped my cock. "Fuck me hard! Don't worry about pleasing me, just shoot!"

In the dark, her face was a white blur framed by her thick black hair. Mom's hard nipples rubbed my chest and her hot female scent filled my head. She moaned as I drove into her fast and rough.

As I was getting close, she wrapped her muscular legs around my back, drawing me deep inside. Mom's spasming snatch gripped my cock as I rammed her over and over, shooting with each violent thrust.

"Sexy Stud!" Mom purred, stroking my hair as I lay on her, gasping for breath. "It turns me on when a man just . . . takes . . . me!"

"I can tell, Mom . . . uh, Mary!" I answered, lifting myself on my elbows and kissing her.

We made love for another hour, slowly and tenderly until the end, when our screams split the dawn air. Finally spent, we fell asleep with my arm wrapped around Mom's back and her face nestled against my shoulder.

It was still dark when I woke up at 5:45 AM with an immense erection. Mom was still asleep beside me. For a few minutes, I lay still, enjoying the feelings in my swollen pole. My need to pee finally forced me out of bed. In the bathroom, I spent a long time thinking about math homework before my penis finally softened so I could use the toilet.

When I returned to the bedroom, the nightstand light was on, filling the room with a soft glow. Mom was sitting up, holding the sheet over her chest but leaving her back and buttocks bare. "Good morning, Mary," I said, feeling myself stiffen again as she surveyed my naked body with a sultry stare.

"Good morning, Paul," she answered, letting the sheet fall and revealing her big breasts and hard nipples. "It's Monday. Soon, you, Suzie and Angela will have to get ready for school. Leo, Ruth and I need to open the store."

Mom wrapped her hand around my hard cock and pulled me gently to the bed. "But we have time to do something else first . . . Sexy Stud!"

As we embraced, I thought about Dad, Suzie, Angela and Ruth. Somehow, I knew they were sharing some early morning passion, too.

The last few weeks had been wild for our extended family, but that was only the beginning . . .

The End

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2007, 2018 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.