Please My Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,225 Followers

My plan was working. "Pull her panties off Jim!" I continued to pinch and pull Jennifer's nipples while Jim pulled her panties down her legs. "Now Jim, finger that cunt. Tell Jennifer that you love her."

Jim's hand began to work back and forth, along with the humping of Jennifer's hips. She was moaning and grabbing his head, pulling his mouth to hers. "I love you baby. I have always loved you."

Jennifer was getting closer. "I love you too Jim! I don't care about your size. I never cared about it."

I let Jennifer's nipples go. "Take her home Jim. Take your wife home and fuck her. Fuck her in every position you can think of. Don't stop fucking her until both of you are satisfied. Do you hear me?"

Jim looked up at me. Then his eyes looked at the bulge in my pants. "Let me fuck her here! I want to fuck her with you watching. That's been my fantasy. I want you to be with her as I fuck her."

I looked at Jennifer. Her eyes were closed and she was biting down on her lower lip. "You still want me to fuck your wife don't you Jim? You want to watch me fuck Jennifer in front of you. Say it!"

Jim's hand was still stroking his wife's cunt. "Yes! I want you to fuck her. Fuck her with your big Black cock!"

My hand reached out and I stroked Jennifer's face. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Do you want this too Jennifer? Do you want me to watch your husband fuck you? Do you want me to fuck you too?"

Jennifer's eyes grew wide. "Oh fuck! He's rubbing my clit! Fuck that gets me so hot! Yes! Watch him fuck me! Fuck me too! I've fantasized about your big Black cock since that day at the pool. I've wanted to see it! Taste it! Feel it in me! Oh Jim! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum so fucking hard!"

I pulled Jennifer up and turned her around. Pulling her skirt up, I positioned her on her knees on the couch. "Fuck her Jim! Fuck your wife."

Jim jumped behind his wife and struggled with his pants. Then he slammed into her. Over and over he humped his hairy white chest against her smooth round cheeks.

Suddenly, Jennifer stiffened. "I'm Cumming Jim! Oh shit! Oh fuck! It's Cumming baby!"

Jim was grunting as he continued to slam into his wife. "Me too baby! Oh Jen! Oh baby! I'm Cumming! I'm Cumming in your hot cunt!"

The scene was getting me hot! I always loved seeing other couples fuck for real. It's always so much better than a porno movie. Even with his small short dick, Jim was giving his wife pleasure. And as much as I wanted to join them, I knew that taking my big dick out would interrupt their pleasure. So I just watched.

It was a few minutes before they disengaged from each other. I could see that Jim's small dick got even smaller as he withered and shrank. Jennifer stayed in her position. I guess she was waiting to feel my dick filling her cunt, but I had no intention of fucking her at this time.

Jim's crème was oozing down her leg. I reached in and scooped some of it up on my fingers. Reaching around Jennifer, I smeared it across her lips. "Taste it Jennifer. Taste your husband's cum." Her loud sucking filled the air.

I pushed my fingers up into her cunt. She was filled with the mixture of her own cum and her husband's. I pushed two fingers in deep, letting my thumb stroke her clit. Jim watched as his wife jerked her hips. When I pulled my fingers free, they were covered with thick white crème. I pushed them, into Jim's mouth. He didn't resist. I swear his dick jumped as he looked up at me.

"Now the two of you go home. I want the two of you to clean each other with your mouths. Jen! Suck his dick slow. Let him know how much you love him. Show him with your mouth. And Jim! Show your wife that she is the woman for you. Use your tongue and fingers and make her moan and beg for you to fuck her all over again. If the two of you still feel the way you do about me, we will talk about it tomorrow."

The two of them left looking like school children that have been given early recess. They were giggling and holding hands. As soon as the door closed, I pulled out my hard dick and began to stroke it. Ooh yes! I would have my chance at Jennifer. The look in Jim's eyes as he gazed at my bulge told me that I may get even more than his wife to enjoy.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,225 Followers
12