Pleasing Andrea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers

"Would that be so bad?" I smiled at Andrea and ran my hand over her back.

"It would be wonderful -- that's the problem," she said.

I gave her an understanding nod. "I should get back home. I have a little shoveling to finish," I said.

Andrea followed me to the door, watching as I put my boots and jacket back on.

"Nick, I hope this doesn't ruin things between us. Brian will be home for the holidays soon and I want you to come over and it not to feel tense between us," she said.

I nodded as I zipped my jacket up. "It won't... it's okay, Andrea," I said, giving her a reassuring smile

"Good." Andrea came over and kissed my cheek. "I loved it, Nick -- maybe too much and it sort of scared me. But I'm going to be tempted from now on."

I gave her a look of surprise and a wide smile. "Really?" I blurted out.

"Yes, but I can't make any promises and I don't want to tease you. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I said with a brusk nod and smiled.

"Good. Now get home before I drag you back into the living room."

I gave Andrea a quick kiss on the cheek, then left.

###

That Saturday afternoon I noticed Andrea struggling to get a Christmas tree from the trunk of her car. I pulled my boots on and grabbed my jacket. I would have helped her regardless, but any reason to spend more time around her was a good one. Mom was in the living room reading. I explained I was going over to help Andrea, then hurried out the door.

"Can I give you a hand with that?" I called out as I approached Andrea.

She looked up and pushed her hair out of her face. "I think you might have to," she said. "It went in there easily enough, but now it doesn't want to come out."

"It must be a male tree," I said with a grin.

Andrea laughed and shot me a flirtatious smile. "Brian will be home tomorrow and I wanted to have a tree so we could decorate it together," she said.

I tugged the spruce from the trunk of Andrea's car and stood it up by the butt. "Where do you want me to put it?" I asked.

"You mean the tree, right, Nick?" Andrea still had a teasing smile on her face.

"Yes," I grinned, feeling my cock begin to stiffen.

"I figured I'd better make sure, to avoid an embarrassing situation," she joked. "If you could bring it in to the living room, that would be great," Andrea said.

I picked the tree up and followed Andrea inside. I did my best to try not to stare, but as we were taking our coats and boots off I couldn't help but run my eyes over her body. Andrea was wearing a denim skirt that came down several inches past her knees and a blue knit cardigan. It was tight and the top three buttons were undone, giving me a view of her upper chest and a bit of her cleavage. I was glad to be able to stand behind the tree so she could not see the growing bulge in my jeans.

When we got into the living room I noticed two large boxes containing Christmas decorations. To my left I saw where Andrea had moved a table and chair aside to made room for the tree against the wall.

"Where's the holder? I'll help you set it up," I said.

Andrea rummaged around one of the boxes, searching for the Christmas tree holder. I stared at her ass as she bent over. Once she found the tree holder she placed it on the floor where she wanted it. I sat the tree in it and held it while Andrea tightened the clamps to the tree trunk. She was kneeling at my feet so I was able to see down her cardigan a ways. Her firm, round breasts were held in a pink bra that I could see the edges of. They jiggled as she moved. Watching them move made my cock even harder, but now I hoped she would notice. When she finished with the holder she looked up and stared at the bulge in my jeans, then smiled.

"I see you're in the Christmas spirit already," Andrea said as she lifted her eyes to mine.

"I'm in the Andrea spirit." I extended my hand to her and she took it so I could help her to her feet. I pulled her to me and slipped my left arm around her waist.

"Be good, or you'll end up on Santa's Naughty List," she said.

"I don't care. It would be worth it," I said.

Andrea's stomach was pressed against my hard shaft and her hands were on my waist. I pressed on her lower back, pulling her tighter to me until her breasts touched my chest. I looked down at them and smiled.

"Your toys look bigger today," I remarked.

"It's an optical illusion," she said with a laugh.

"I better check to be sure."

As I slowly reached for a button on Andrea's cardigan she watched my hand move, but did not stop me. One by one I unbuttoned the cardigan, then pulled it open wide. Her bra was silky and pushed her breasts up into two firm mounds. I ran my fingertips of my right hand over them, teasing and stroking them until I noticed her nipples rising out at the silky pink material of the front panels. When I bent down to give each a kiss Andrea chuckled.

"Your whiskers tickle," she said.

I pursed my lips and drug them over her tender, sensitive flesh once more. Her breasts rose and fell as her breathing grew a little more rapid.

When I slid Andrea's cardigan off of her shoulders she let her arms go limp at her slides. I pulled it off and let it fall to the floor behind her. Her heavy breasts gave a slight bounce as I tugged her bra down to free them. I ran my fingertips up the sides of them and down over her nipples, watching them thicken. Andrea closed her eyes and let out a soft moan.

"Can we sit down?" she asked, looking over at the couch.

Andrea lead me by the hand over to the couch. I sat down to her left and draped my arm around her waist, pulling her to me until her hip was pressed against me.

"God, you're sexy," I said as I ran my eyes over her.

Andrea gave me a modest smile as she ran her hand up and down my arm. "Thanks," she said. "You've become a great looking guy yourself, Nick."

When I leaned closer and kissed her Andrea was visibly surprised. She recoiled slightly, then smiled. When I pressed my lips to hers again her mouth opened to receive my tongue. I slid my hand up to cup her right breast as we continued to kiss. She moaned into my mouth as I pinched her hard nipple and gave it a tug. I sucked on her bottom lip and gave her breast a hard squeeze, making her softly moan again.

"Did you ever think we'd ever be doing this?" she asked.

"No, but I fantasized about it a lot," I admitted.

Andrea laughed. "Like after you went home after spending time here..." she surmised with a foxy smirk.

"Yeah. Especially when you wore loose tank tops without a bra."

"I knew where your eyes were -- naughty boy," she taunted.

"You did?"

"Yes, of course," she said.

When I placed my hand on Andrea's right knee and slid it up the inside of her thigh she reached down and held my wrist, giving it a gentle push. I stopped moving my hand but kept it on the inside of her thigh.

"Let me touch it," I said, almost begging.

Andrea gave me a nervous look. She was still holding my hand, but not pushing on it. Her cheeks were flushed and her breathing had accelerated. When I bent down and ran the tip of my tongue around her left nipple, then pinched it between my lips and pulled at it, she moaned.

"That feels so good, Nick," she sighed, running her hand up my arm.

I kissed Andrea's neck and nibbled at her ear as I stroked the inside of her thigh, inching my fingers higher. She tilted her head to her right, baring her neck to me. I drug my tongue over it, nipping at it with my teeth. When I moved my hand higher up the soft inside of her thigh she spread her legs wider.

"Can I touch it?" I breathed into her ear.

"If you don't, I will," Andrea said, then grinned.

"When was the last time you played with it?" I asked.

"Last night..." Andrea's eyes were shut and her moist lips were closed tight.

"What did you think about?"

"You... what we did the other day..." Andrea's hot breath washed over my neck as I licked her ear and nipped at her neck.

"How many times have you played with yourself since then, Andrea?"

"I... I don't know... every night... sometimes a bit when I drove home from work in the car, but I did... I didn't cum those times."

"Show me," I said.

"What?" she asked, opening her eyes and turning her head towards me.

I kissed her moist lips, tugging her bottom one between mine. I slid off of the couch and ran my hands up her thighs to her panties. I hooked my fingers in them. She lifted up, allowing me to slide them down. They were white with lace trim and damp. I pulled themover her feet and pressed them to my face to breathe in her musky scent.

"Show me what you did last night, Andrea." I was kneeling at her feet and running my fingers up and down her smooth calves.

"No one has ever seen me do that," she said in a timid voice.

"You're beautiful and sexy... I want to watch you for a while... please."

Looking bashful, Andrea slipped her right hand under her skirt. I ran my hands up her thighs. pushing the hem of her skirt towards her waist. Her bush was jet black and quite thick. She covered her mound with her palm and looked at me.

"I never expected this to happen -- not today anyway. I would have shaved, but no one has seen me there in so long so I don't usually bother," she said, sounding embarrassed.

I took her hand and eased it away from her wet pussy. Her full lips glistened with her juice. I ran my thumb over them. She moaned and slid forward on the couch. When I pressed down on her clit with my thumb and began rubbing it up and down she writhed a little.

"Oh god... Nick," she moaned as she arched her back.

I squeezed Andrea's ass in my hands and bent down closer to her juicy pussy. When I ran my tongue over her lips to her clit she cried out and grabbed me by the head, pushing my mouth against her. I pushed my tongue in her as my nose hit her pink button. I could taste her sweet nectar and feel it begin to run down my chin.

"Shit... that feels wonderful, Nick," she said in a series of heavy breaths.

I slid a finger deep in Andrea and began sucking on her clit. I felt her squeeze my finger hard as she came, thrusting her hips up to meet my finger and probing tongue. When she came for the second time my mouth and chin were covered with her tasty juice. I licked my lips as I looked up at her and smiled. Her eyes were closed and she was running her fingers over her dripping pussy, spreading her juice around.

I pulled my t-shirt off and dropped it to the floor. When I laid Andrea down on her back on the couch and unzipped my jeans she knew what I wanted. She reached up and held my wrist as I began tugging at my jeans.

"Let's go upstairs," she suggested.

I got up and pulled at Andrea's hand, bringing her to her feet. I zipped my jeans again and fastened the button as I watched her breasts sway and jiggle when she stood up. I pulled her to me and kissed her, letting her taste her juice on my lips. She licked her lips and smiled. I held her hand and began walking up the stairs with her.

Once we got to Andrea's bedroom I pushed the door open and brought her inside. Despite being as horny as she was, I could tell she was also nervous. I was too. I smiled and cupped her chin in my hands and softly kissed her wet lips, then brushed her hair back over her shoulders.

"I've wanted you for so long," I told her.

Andrea smiled. Even though she had known that for a long while she still seemed pleased to hear me say it. I reached around her and undid the button on her skirt, then unzipped it. With a gentle tug it slid over the curve of her hips and down her legs till it was around her feet. She stepped out of it, supporting herself on my shoulders.

"Aren't you a little over-dressed for the occasion?" she joked, toying with the button of my jeans.

I smiled and let my arms go limp at my sides, signaling for her to undress me. Andrea seemed slightly nervous as she unzipped my jeans, but when she pulled them down and saw my hard cock tenting my underwear she smiled. After giving me another shy glance she slid my underwear down, tugging the waistband away from me to free my cock. It rose and swelled until the mushroom-shaped head was pointing up towards her.

"I had forgotten how hard young men get," she said, staring at my shaft.

I took Andrea's hand and urged her to wrap her soft fingers around my cock. She gave it a squeeze, then a few slow strokes.

I stepped out of my underwear and jeans then kicked them aside. I could feel my cock bob and sway as I moved. Andrea's wide eyes never left it, even when I tugged at her wrist, bringing her over to her bed. I laid back on it, drawing her down beside me. I kissed her mouth and moved between her soft legs. She opened them for me and bent her knees.

"I'm not on The Pill or anything, so you'll have to --"

"I know... it's okay," I reassured her. "I'll be careful."

Andrea smiled and I heard her let out a faint laugh. "I don't know how we'd explain to Brian that he's going to have a brother or sister and you're the father," she said with a smile.

I ran my hands up Andrea's smooth thighs to her hips. I gripped them harder as the head of my cock slid into her wet pussy. She felt hot and tight. As my rod sank deeper into her she moaned and squeezed me harder deep inside her. When I began thrusting my hips and working my cock in and out of her she closed her eyes and arched her back, letting out a louder moan.

"You feel so good, Nick..." she sighed.

I reached up and squeezed her left breast, kneading it and pinching her nipple as I worked my shaft faster in her tight walls.

"You look so sexy when you're horny," I told her.

Andrea smiled and ran her hand up and down my right thigh. "I haven't been this horny in so long," she said in ragged breaths. "Fuck me harder, Nick... please."

That was all the encouragement I needed. Holding onto Andrea's hips I lifted her from the bed a ways and began pumping my cock harder and faster. She reached down and began rubbing her clit. Our moans and cries of pleasure filled the room. I could feel her juice coating my balls and running down them. Andrea rubbed her swollen clit and squeezed her left breast while I fucked her hard, watching her writhe beneath me.

When Andrea came I felt her grip my cock harder. The feeling was wonderful, but it brought me closer to orgasm -- too close for me to remain inside her. Andrea watched as I slid my cock from her dripping pussy. My shaft was shiny and wet with her juice. I began stroking it, watching her play with herself.

"Cum on me, Nick... I want it all over me," she moaned.

I moved closer to her, just as the first rope of cum shot from my swollen cock. It splashed over her breasts and chin. Andrea moaned again. She began smearing my cum over herself, not stopping as I sprayed her with three more streams of my thick jism. It landed on her hand and stomach. She began spreading it over herself, stopping briefly to taste it on her fingers.

Andrea was still caressing her breasts and rubbing my cum over them and her stomach when I rolled over beside her. I kissed her cheek. It was hot and red, much like mine felt. She turned her head towards me and smiled.

"You're a wonderful lover." Andrea ran her fingertips down my cheek to my lips.

"That's because I had a wonderful partner," I told her.

"Hold me," Andrea said, cuddling-up to me.

I wrapped my arms around Andrea and pulled her close, feeling our juices on her soft, warm body. I kissed her forehead as I stroked her back.

"Brian will be here tomorrow, so we'll have to be good," she said, sounding disappointed.

"I know."

"But after he goes back..." she continued, giving me a foxy grin.

"After he goes back I'm going to be tempted to move in with you," I joked.

"I hope you plan on eating more than just my chocolate chip cookies." Andrea gave me a wide smile and winked.

"You can count on it," I promised her.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers
12