Pleasing Mr. Welston Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gagged choking as he continued to pound my mouth, but my own orgasm was so intense I couldn't even think to pull away. I just continued to scream and swallow until me finally rolled me over on my side and moved behind, pulling me into him and nuzzling behind my ear into my hair. "You're so fucking amazing. I'm addicted. I'm going to take you in ways you have never even thought possible."

I lay there for a while relishing the feel of his body next to mine. I had never felt as cherished as I did being held in this man's arms. I dosed off for maybe a half hour. A slight nudge followed by another awoke me. Cara's dad rocked his glorious cock right into the crack of my ass.

I was amazed to feel he was hard again. My body felt like jello and I was beginning to wonder if I was going to need a little blue pill to keep up when I felt the head of his cock slide through my slick folds and into my sopping pussy. Every cell in my body became electrified with each stroke until I was bucking back into his body with everything I had.

Suddenly he pulled out his cock, got up to his knees grabbed my hips and lifted my ass into the air as he shoved my head down into the bed by my hair. His hips slammed into my ass. I screamed in pain and pleasure as his cock rammed my pussy and his balls slapped my clit. "Yes, yes, fuck me Mr. Welston. Fuck me harder. I love your cock. Please harder. Please Please."

The hard rod inside me was tearing me up and I loved it. He kept pulling me back by my hair as he slammed into me harder and harder. The pleasure was so intense I lost control of my body and went into an orgasmic seizure bucking and pushing trying to shove him deeper into my gushing pussy.

Screams poured out of my mouth and tears streamed down my face. A roar echoed in the room as his orgasm quickly followed. He fell onto my back pumping hard and fast grabbing my breasts squeezing them like he wanted to rip them off. The pain sent me straight into another intense orgasm. In all the times I played with myself fantasizing, I never came close to this captivating of an experience.

He owned me, all of me. I knew this and I knew life would never be the same and that was the last coherent thought I had as I slipped into unconsciousness.

12