Pleasure After Death Ch. 03

Story Info
Punishment comes and goes, what happens next?
5.2k words
4.4
5.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aliar18
aliar18
4 Followers

I awoke just before sunrise, still wrapped in Falcon's arms. I stayed there for a while longer enjoying the cuddles before I gently wiggled out of bed, trying my best not to wake him. I finally managed to get free from his grip and went in to the bathroom shutting the door and turning the shower on. I jumped in and let the hot water trickle down my body.

I stood there for a while enjoying it and washing my hair. Then I washed my body and as I washed my pussy I noticed that my clit was still enlarged and very sensitive to the touch. I slid one finger in and played with my clit. It felt good with the hot water running over my body. I was too caught up in pleasuring myself that I didn't realise Falcon was standing in the door way watching until he cleared his throat. I slightly jumped and quickly stopped.

"If you still wanted to be ravished princess all you had to do was wake me up. I would have been happy to oblige." He had a wicked grin as he licked his lips.

I shivered at that and quickly turned the shower off. I jumped out and grabbed and towel, drying myself of. My cheeks were rosy red with embarrassment. I wasn't sure why I was embarrassed though, he watched me do it last night as well. Then something came flooding back, he was going to punish me for not doing as I was told. Would he count this as one as well? But he never told me that I wasn't allowed to.

I tried walking past but Falcon blocked my path. I looked down and realised that he was fully erect. I looked up at him and smiled. He gave me a devilish grin in return that made me go weak at the knees. I had to force myself to stay up. A few things went through my head, I could suck him off till he climaxed, I could tease him till climax then walk off, I could stroke him for a while till he got out of my way then walk off or I could do nothing. Which would be more fun?

I decided to go with the third option. I walked up to him and wrapped my fingers around his shaft while kissing him. He broke the kiss and went to my neck, gently kissing; I gripped a little harder and moving slightly faster. He growled against my neck sending vibrations down my entire body. Falcon's hands moved up and down my body almost making me want to drop to my knees but instead I moved him to the side and walked off.

I knew that with him being a vampire I wouldn't get far before he caught up to me but it was still fun to tease. He quickly grabbed me and slammed my back in to the wall. He growled against my ear telling me how naughty I was for teasing and not finishing. I smiled and told him that was the whole point. He growled and shoved 2 fingers in me roughly making me squirm and scream. He kept that up until I begged him to stop. I gripped his cock again and stroked gently. He eased up with his fingers slightly making me moan. I loved his cold fingers in me; it felt better than anything else.

"Now I'm going to go for a shower darling, don't do anything naughty or you will be punished." To emphasise his point he curled his fingers in me and gently bit my lip.

Falcon walked off and I caught my breath and put on some dance music. I was pumping it loud and dancing while I slowly got ready for work. I had just finished getting ready when Marius walked in to the room and chuckled. I looked at him, smiled then continued dancing. I was having a great time but when it came to doing my hair and putting make-up on I had to stop.

After I had done my hair and applied my make-up I danced some more waiting for Falcon to get ready. Marius joked that I should be one of the dancers and he got an evil stare from me. It made them laugh and say that I am a fiery little thing. I smiled and went back to dancing around.

Falcon was finally ready to go and the 3 of us set of for work. I was a little hyper and kept dancing but they didn't seem to mind. We arrived at work and the boy's went to Falcon's office and I set off to start work. Thing's went smoothly this time around but I was still in dance mode so while working I danced. I got a few looks but the way I saw it was that I didn't need alcohol to have a good time. I was enjoying my little buzz.

After we had cleaned up and closed for the day I headed up to Falcon's office. I had just gotten to the door when I heard him arguing with someone so I headed back down to the floor and waited there. 10 minutes later Marius came up behind me giving me a little freight and said that we were leaving. I didn't ask questions I just followed. He dropped me off at Falcon's apartment and when I was inside comfy he left.

I wasn't sure what I should do so I just put the music on, had a few drinks and danced for a while. I got tired after a few hours of dancing and drinking so I stripped down, jumped in to bed and went to sleep. I was worried about Falcon though so I had a restless sleep. When I awoke it was already dark and I quickly got up jumped in the shower and washed myself. I got out and dressed then quickly did my make-up.

I was already late so I practically ran to the club and got straight to work. Half way through my shift I spotted Marius and asked if he would join me for a smoke. He happily agreed and we went outside. Less than a minute later Falcon joined us. He looked drained; it was slightly weird to see him like that. Normally he is full of energy and life but not tonight. We had our smokes and just before heading in Falcon grabbed my arm.

"Come with me darling." He gave his best smile, well that he could manage and we went to his office.

I sat down on the couch and waited for him to tell me what was going on. I didn't want to ask in case he didn't want to talk about it. He joined me on the couch and cuddled in to me. We lay there for a while in silence for a while. I didn't mind but I did want to know what was going on. Finally he spoke up.

"I know you heard me argue with someone last night and I'm sorry I didn't come home but I had a lot to deal with. You don't need to know what the argument was about, just know that I am OK and we will be going home tonight. Now that I got my cuddles, you can head back down and finish your shift. I'll come get you." He kissed my forehead and smiled at me.

I gave him a sly smile then headed back down. I got straight back to work and continued on dancing more. It was so much fun and one of the customers even asked me why I wasn't up on stage shaking my booty. I smiled and said that I'm a much better waitress and would get to shy, especially when it came to taking my clothes off in front of strangers'. But I added that I have full respect for the people that can do it. He was very lovely to talk to but I still had a fair bit of work to do.

Once we had finally finished Falcon came to collect me and we walked home. We walked hand in hand, fingers intertwining. It felt nice going home with him but it also felt weird knowing that we were living together after only knowing each other for a short time but he didn't seem to mind. I did a little bit so I said something to him.

"Falcon, once I get things sorted I'll find my own place and give you back your space."

He smiled but said, "if I didn't want to leave with you sweetie, I wouldn't, I would like you to stay but you are more than welcome to move out when ever, just as long as you don't plan on fully leaving."

I smiled then retaliated with, "I would never dream of it, the only reason why I had thought of it was because I had caused trouble for you."

"It's OK, I understand and I like a little bit of trouble now and again. It makes things more interesting."

We both laughed then Falcon stopped and pulled me in to him and looked in to my eyes. I could see the hunger in them and it made me a little more than nervous. After all he could kill me within a blink of an eye. He captured my lips with his making me relax instantly. I felt safer with him then I had ever done before in my life but I couldn't understand why. I should've been scared of him but I wasn't.

We kissed passionately for a while before getting in to a wild frenzy. Falcon picked me and I wrapped my legs around him as we walked the stairs to out apartment. I kept kissing until we got inside and he set me down. In a flash faster than lightning our clothes were off and scattered all over the floor. I got picked up again and my legs instantly wrapped themselves around his waist.

We were going crazy for each other. Acting like drunken teenagers even though he was probably a lot older than myself which I had never thought of before. But in this moment I didn't care. We kept kissing while I was held against the wall, playing with each other's tongues. I badly wanted him to fuck me but I had a feeling that he wouldn't until I begged him to. I wasn't going to so both of us would suffer till he gave in himself.

I broke the kiss first and moved to his neck, gently kissing and nibbling for a while. He growled in my ear and ground himself against me making me moan and want it even more. I finally relented and whispered, "Please fuck me Falcon."

He smiled and threw me on to the bed, quickly climbing on top of me. He positioned his cock with my entrance. He teased my pussy with the head of his cock making me moan in frustration. I kept trying to thrust myself up so he would enter me but he had me pinned to the bed so I couldn't. He smiled and growled in to my neck. I knew what he wanted but I already asked once.

"Are you going to be stubborn again sweetheart?" He asked and I gave him my response with a cheeky grin.

He gave me this smile that I was unsure off, that is until he got off me and walked away. I growled in frustration then called him a bastard for leaving me hanging. I couldn't believe that he just did that to me. I only had 2 options, well 3 but the third one would get me in to trouble so in reality I only had 2. I could either beg my heart out until he fucked me or I could get under the covers and go to sleep.

I lay there for a while thinking about it and decided to be stubborn instead of a wanton slut. So I climbed under the covers and turned my back to him, trying to get to sleep. That is until I felt the bed dip and Falcon's breath on my neck.

"I'm not finished with you yet princess." He whispered it so seductively that my back arched.

The covers were thrown off me and in an instant I was on my back legs spread and tied to the bed. My breath quickened and I wasn't sure what he was going to do. Would he tease me till I was begging? Or would he give me what I both wanted. Soon enough I got my answer when I shoved a vibrator straight in me deep and hard making me scream and moan. Then he went and tickled my clit, making me squirm and moan in frustration.

"This is only a little bit of your punishment. I won't fuck you until I am satisfied with you." He smiled and I was so angry with him. This felt like more than a little punishment to me.

"You bastard, I haven't done anything to be punished and this does not feel like a little bit of it. You are a fucking ass hole who will pay for this. When I get a chance I will shove that vibrator right up your ass." I screamed at him but mostly from being frustrated and teased.

"Now darling that's no way to talk to me. I may have to punish you a lot more for that and this punishment is for your actions in the shower. I was meant to do this yesterday but unfortunately I couldn't. Now one more naughty word out of your mouth and you will be gagged. I only want to hear you scream, moan, beg and say my name." He flicked my clit making me moan and I knew that he was being serious.

He kept going making me moan and scream his name. I loved the way he was making me feel, alternating between flicking my nipples and my clit. While he was flicking my nipples, his tongue was licking my clit and when my clit was getting flicked, my nipples got licked. It was an amazing feeling and I didn't want it to stop. After I had climaxed a few times, Falcon turned the vibrator off and slid it out of me.

I was a little disappointed. He positioned himself back between my legs but wouldn't enter. "Beg me for it you naughty little slut." That was the first time those words had ever made me squirm and get extremely wet.

I bit my lip and nodded my head but I had a feeling Falcon wouldn't take that for an answer. Of course I was right because he moved further away from me so I swallowed my pride and I begged him. "Please Falcon; your naughty dirty little slut needs your cock right now. I need you pounding me and making me scream and moan. Fill me with your big cock Falcon."

As soon as I said his name the last time, he shoved his cock deep inside me and hard, making my cry out and wanting to grip his shoulders. He pounded me for a bit longer then all of a sudden I was empty again. I was so past the point of frustration that I just wanted him to either let me sleep or fuck me and finish this off. Next thing I knew he was undoing the restraints and flipping me over on to my belly.

He entered from behind pinning me down and nibbling on my ear. It felt so good that I was moaning and pushing my ass up as best I could so he could get in deeper. He pounded and pounded me so hard, I was almost begging him to stop but I knew that he wouldn't listen and even if he did, I would be disappointed. He kept going and I kept screaming, enjoying every minute of him.

I knew that he was getting close when he picked the pace up and I couldn't wait to feel his seed in me. A few more thrusts and he finally exploded in me, making me explode with him. I scream out his name as he growled in my ear, sending shivers and vibrations down my spine. He collapsed on me for a while before rolling over. I rolled over after a little while, resting my head on his chest and one arm around his stomach.

He wrapped his arms around me keeping me close to him. I loved being wrapped in his arms and just before I drifted off to sleep, Falcon said neither of us would be working later so we could enjoy our time together. I fell asleep with a smile on my face and Falcon's finger back inside of me.

The next few weeks went smoothly, well for the most part. There were still the occasional nights when Falcon didn't come home but I knew that it was because he was super busy. When I did see him I didn't ask him why he wasn't coming home and I still didn't ask Falcon or Marius what the argument was about the other week but it was best not to, at the end of the day it was none of my business.

My routine was still the same when Falcon wasn't home, I would get up, pump the music, shower, dress, make-up, hair and dance, then off to work. It wasn't much different when Falcon was there apart from the occasional fuck. Which I made me happy and nothing new had happened with work apart from girls leaving and new one's coming in.

I woke up one day and Falcon was already in the shower so I decided to go and join him. I jumped in with him and he smiled at me, kissed me gently then jumped out. I was a little disappointed but I guess I joined him a bit too late. I washed my hair then my body and shaved. I stayed under the water for a bit longer, enjoying the warmth before getting out. I dried myself off then walked in to the bedroom.

"Sorry I didn't stay in the shower darling but we have things to do and didn't want to get distracted." Falcon said it with a sly smile on his face that made me nervous.

"What's happening tonight apart from work?" I asked tentatively.

"Oh we won't be going to work tonight," he paused and came round to stand behind me. "It's your punishment tonight darling or did you forget." It was a mere whisper that made me shiver.

I had forgotten about that and was hoping that he had also but I guess not. I didn't argue because I didn't want to add to the punishment. Part of me was excited but the other part was scared. Falcon must have sensed this because he put his hand on my shoulder and reminded me that he would never let anything bad happen to me. He gave me a safe word though, just in case I did want it to stop.

"Yell out purple if you want it to stop princess and I will stop. I promise you that." He gave me a loving and passionate kiss and I wrapped my arms around him.

I got dressed and we left. This time Falcon drove us somewhere. When we got there all I could see were tress and darkness. I started getting scared but I decided to trust him. He came around and put a blind fold on me. He led me in to the woods taking extra care with me. Next thing I knew my clothes were getting ripped off me and restraints were going around my ankles and wrists then I assume attached to trees. I started to panic a little when I realised that it wasn't just Falcon. That is until I heard the voice then I relaxed. My limbs were spread apart.

It was weird not knowing what was going to happen. All I knew was that I was spread eagled, naked in a forest with Falcon and Marius. My breathing picked up and the cold weather made my nipples stand to attention and my pussy start to run wet, right down my thighs. I heard the 2 laugh when they saw me getting wet and I blushed, wishing that I could cover myself up.

"Now princess this is your punishment. Marius and I will use you as we please but don't forget your safe word."

Falcon was behind me and he started rubbing and squeezing my boobs. I started moaning and this enticed Marius to join. Marius knelt down in front of me, playing with my clit, stroking it gently and now and again tickling up and down. I was moaning louder wanting more of their cold touches. One of Falcon's hands went to down my back and he started gently stroking my ass before spanking me a few times.

Falcon was spanking my ass and my boobs while Marius spanked and stroked my pussy. It was feeling so good that I didn't want them to stop then all of a sudden at the same time one put his finger right in to my pussy while the other put his finger in my ass. I screamed at the feel of the double penetration and it felt amazing. While both holes got fingered and my clit got licked, my nipples were still getting stimulated.

Then Falcon whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine, "Would my little slut like to be fucked?"

I moaned my response because that's all I could do. Then all of a sudden within a blink of an eye, both of them had put there dicks in me. I screamed out in pleasure and pain. It felt good but at the same time it hurt but Falcon managed to ease me down until the pleasure fully took over. Then all I could do was scream and cum over and over again.

I don't know how long they had been fucking me for but I was exhausted and all I wanted to do was sleep. After a while they swapped positions. So now Marius was behind me and Falcon was in front. In unison they re-entered me, making me scream again. Falcon captured my lips with his and we kissed hard and passionately. I played with his tongue for a while before taking it away from me and I growled in frustration.

"You have a feisty one little brother." Marius chuckled then kept pumping in and out of my ass.

Falcon laughed then kept pounding my pussy. They both kept this up for a while and I knew that I wouldn't be able to walk once they finally finished then got me down. After a few more pumps Marius groaned, pulled his dick out of my ass and came all over my back and ass. Falcon kept going though and I knew that he wouldn't be done for a while. He kept making me orgasm and scream out his name.

Marius started squeezing and playing with my boobs with one hand while he fingered my ass hole. After I had had a few more orgasms Falcon finally picked up his pace pounding me harder, he groaned in satisfaction and blew his load deep inside of me. Good thing they had a bucket and cloths on standby to clean me up. Once I was all clean they undid my restraints and I collapsed straight in to Falcon's arms.

He carried me back to the car, laid me down on the back seat and put the middle belt around me before putting a blanket on. As soon as the blanket was on and I got myself comfy, I drifted off to sleep. The next thing I remembered when I awoke was Falcon getting me out of the car and carrying me upstairs and in to the apartment. He laid me down on the couch before heading to the bathroom. By this time it was the early morning. We were out for 6 hours. I almost couldn't believe it.

aliar18
aliar18
4 Followers
12