Pleasure After Death Ch. 04

Story Info
Tragedy strikes, what choice will he make?
3.3k words
4.17
4.7k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aliar18
aliar18
4 Followers

final

I set myself up which didn't take too long and I still had a few hours before I had to leave for work. It was further away but I really didn't mind. I spent my time just thinking about what had gone over the last few months and tried putting together the pieces but it was a hopeless situation. After an hour of that I started getting ready for work. As soon as I got dressed there was a knock at the door.

I was surprised when I saw Marius standing there. I invited him in the started to put my make-up on. I really wasn't in the mood to talk to Marius and he could read my mind anyway so I acted like he wasn't there at all. It was a lot easier that way and I didn't care about what he had to say. He was probably here defending Falcon again and to take the blame like how he did when I was used as bait

.

"I'm sorry Selene, for Falcon's actions and taking them out on you. I don't know what's been going on with him recently." Before he could finish I cut him off.

"I thought that you could read mind's Marius so shouldn't you know."

"He learnt a long time ago how to block his thoughts from others. I tried talking to him after I found out what happened. I know it didn't take that long but that's because I've made sure to keep myself connected to your thoughts to keep you safe."

"Well that's a bit creepy." I said and Marius just laughed.

"I did it for Falcon, he asked me to but I don't know what has changed. There was a time where he cared about you but recently he's done everything to go against his original actions. You can still leave if you wish, I will help you with that but you should at least have a peaceful conversation with him. I will be there to keep his temper under control but you both need to talk this out instead of leaving it how it is."

"You do realise that it would be easier if we did though. I finish my last 2 weeks then get the hell out of here. I'm grateful for your concern but what's done is done and nothing can be done to change that. I'm sorry Marius but it's for the best." Those words stung even me, I cared and loved Falcon but he had hurt me in so many ways. I wasn't going to give him the chance to do it again.

"I understand but just know that if you need me just call out and I'll come running. I promise. Let's put that to the side, I'm here to take you to work and will be till your final night." He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back.

My heart was heavy with guilt and remorse for the next 2 weeks. I still hadn't spoken to Falcon but what could I say. So I did what I had to and that was finish my last 2 weeks and save up. Everything was going well until the final night. I was called in to Falcon's office and he ranted and raved at me over absolutely nothing.

"I am still so angry with you Selene for getting on that stage. Did you think that would get you attention? Did you think that I would all of a sudden come running to you? You are a naïve little girl and I don't know why I even bothered with you. I thought that you were different but I guess I was wrong." He stopped to take a breath then kept going. "I'm happy that you are leaving at least I wouldn't have to keep saving your ass. You've caused me a lot of trouble and a lot of money."

Halfway through his bitch fit I spoke up. "Why the fuck are you so angry for? I don't get what the fuck changed in you Falcon but I'm leaving because it's what you wanted and like I said I got on that stage to help your business out. It had nothing to do with trying to get your attention and I don't know what I have done wrong, so could you please at least tell me that. Soon I'll be leaving and I'll be out of your life for good and the only person you should be angry with is yourself. You are yelling at me when I have no idea what I've done wrong. So you can fuck off, let me finish my last night in peace then I'll be gone for good. I promise you that."

He seemed taken aback by this but I didn't care. He had caused this and he didn't care in the first place. I stormed out of his office and slammed the door behind me before he could say anything. I was so angry that I went out for a smoke. I went out on my own because I really didn't want anyone asking questions but I knew the bouncer was looking out for me so I felt safe enough.

After I had finished my smoke, I went back inside and got back to work. While doing my rounds with the customer's drinks when one of them decided to grab my ass and hard to which hurt a little and is against the rules. And because I was still fuming with Falcon, I slapped his hand away and then realised my mistake. I quickly tried to apologise but it was too late for that.

Next thing I knew he had grabbed me by the throat, slammed me against the wall, cracking a couple of my ribs and he was trying to kill me. He punched me straight up in to the ribs a few times, cracking a few more ribs. I couldn't breathe and it got to the point where I couldn't move. Could see Marius coming over but before he got there I had been thrown across the room hitting a pillar hard.

This time I was sure that I was going to die. I was struggling get my breath back and I kept slipping in and out of consciousness. I could hear yelling and screaming but Falcon hadn't come to get me did he really not care any more that he would leave me to die. I wanted to know what had changed in him but I knew that I would never get the chance to find out.

In the distance I knew that Marius was fighting of the vampire who attacked me. He was going all out and people were screaming. I wanted him to stop defending me. I wanted all of this to be a bad dream. I had become such a nuisance for Marius and Falcon and I guess that's why Falcon now hates me. I had caused so much trouble that I wish I would hurry up and die.

Just before I completely faded in to the darkness of the world, one of the dancers came up and bent down, whispering in my ear, "now you know how it feels to be cast aside. I told Falcon that you and Marius were doing it behind his back and he believed me. Now you will die alone." She laughed then walked off. I couldn't believe what she had told me and then finally, my world went black.

I started coming in and out of consciousness until I was finally aware of what was going on. I was sure that I was going to die but here I was lying on Falcon's couch in his office listening to the two of them argue. I wanted to get up and tell them both to cut it out. After what that dancer had told me I knew why Falcon was angry at me and had shut Marius out. I was furious with him for not talking to us but in a way I also understood.

"So what, you're just going to let her die, someone that you actually love, because some whore told you a rumour. I thought you were smarter than that Falcon but I guess I was wrong." The anger was clear in Marius' voice. "Why didn't you talk to us, or at least me? Selene has been kicking herself not knowing what's been going on with you and you just shut her out, and then yelled at her for doing you a favour."

"So you didn't sleep with her behind my back?" Falcon asked slightly confused.

I heard this smack then Marius yelling again. "The only time I slept with her was with you. You are such an idiot. You don't deserve her at all and the one time that she needed you, what did you do Falcon?"

Falcon stood there dumbfounded until Marius yelled at him again. "What did you do Falcon, while Selene was getting attacked?"

He finally answered, though his answer was barely audible, "I just stood here and watched."

"That's right you stood here and watched. You are unbelievable. So what's the next move, we leave her the way that she is and let her die a slow and painful death. Within 3 days her bones will give out, within 5 her lungs will collapse and within 7 days her heart will stop beating and she will be dead. Is that what you want?"

"No of course not but you can't expect me to give her the life that we live. It's not a fair choice."

"Then kill her now and put her out of her misery. It's what she wants anyway. So those are your options. Make the right choice for once in your life little bro."

And with those last words Marius was gone, leaving Falcon and I alone. It hurt to hear all that but I guess it was for the best. I weakly called out to Falcon and he came running over. He held my hand and kissed my forehead. "I am so sorry Selene; I should have never listened to her. I should have come to talk to you first. I understand if you never forgive me but just know that I was foolish and that I love you."

I smiled at his words and said, "It's OK Falcon I do forgive you, now please do what's best, I don't want to die a painful death, please do it fast."

"No. I cannot. I will not. Please don't ask me to lose you for good, I cannot bear the thought. I will do what I can to save you but I will not kill you."

"Falcon please, I'm already dying. Don't let me go through that pain." Before I could finish my sentence I passed out again.

I was so scared of what choice he would make. He was very reluctant on turning me as well as reluctant when it came to killing me. He was going to make me die a slow and painful death. Every conversation we had, flashed through my mind. I replayed all the good times and the bad that we had had together, and this is how it was going to end. I dreamed of wondrous times that I had growing up, the bad times of my teenage years, all the heart breaks, and friends that came and went. And then the memory of my family leaving and disowning me when I had turned 20. That was a painful day but I swore to myself that day that I would never let it happen again. But of course it did.

The next time I woke up, I was in pain and I was screaming. I was in Falcon's bed with the covers over me. I called hear him arguing with Marius again. I tried to get up but that increased the pain and I scream even louder. Both of them came running in to the room and the straightened me back on to the bed.

"She what's happening to her Falcon. It has already started, are you going to sit here and listen to this? There is no other was to help her apart from your other 2 options."

"I cannot do that Marius. I love her but I will not condemn her."

"Fine then I will do the right thing if you will not." Then Marius turned to me with a sorrowful look on his face. "I'm sorry Selene but I am doing what is best. I'm going to stop the pain and let you go peacefully."

Just as Marius was about to sink his teeth in and stop this pain, Falcon stopped him and told him to leave the room and that he will do it instead. So Marius left the room and Falcon picked me up, cradling me in his arms. I felt at peace in this moment and I was ready to die.

"Selene if you want me to I will kill you or I can turn you. I don't want to do either but I don't want to lose you. I love you; I have never loved anyone like this before. I want you with me but the life I live isn't like it is in the books. It is a dark and painful life and for some it is very lonely. But I will leave the choice with you what would you like me to do?" Falcon had a tinge of sadness and regret in his voice. I guess he blamed himself.

I cupped his face with my hand and stroked his cheek with my thumb and smiled at him. I needed him to know that I didn't blame him. I was too weak to tell him but I did my best. "I forgive you Falcon and I don't blame you. I want to spend the rest of eternity with you. Please turn me and I will be yours forever. If you will have me."

With those final words Falcon placed a kiss on my lips and then sunk his teeth in to my neck. At first it was pleasurable then I started seeing white, then nothing at all. This time my world had well and truly gone black. Was I dead, I wasn't sure what was going on? I couldn't see a white light, I couldn't see anything. Everything had gone blank and dark.

I'm not sure how long I had been out for but when I came to I could see everything clearer than ever before. I felt more alive as well, I had been reborn and this time it would take a lot more to hurt me. I walked in to the lounge to see Marius and Falcon sitting there. Falcon got up straight away and came over, picked me up and gave me a huge hug. I hugged him back not believing my own strength.

Falcon put me down and then I led him to the bedroom. We tear each other's clothes off and start kissing like mad. I threw him against the wall then went after him, playing with his tongue. He groped my ass and swapped places with me, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, grinding against his already hard cock. I was teasing both of us while my nails ripped up his back and I licked the blood off my fingers.

He threw me on the bed and climbed on top. He stroked my clit and sucked on my nipple, so I moved my hand down his body slowly and gently making me growl until I reached his cock. I wrapped my hand around his big, long shaft and gently stroked him. He growled in frustration with my speed that I decided to go even slower. He bit my nipple in retaliation so I picked the pace up.

After I had picked the pace up he shoved 2 fingers inside me and started fingering me hard and fast, making me scream and writhe beneath him. I was still very sensitive down there. My grip tightened around his cock, stroking harder and faster. He went more intense on me and I had to let go of his cock and grip the sheets instead. He fingered me so hard and so fast that I ended up squirting on his hand.

He pulled out after that and positioned himself at my entrance. He asked if I was ready and I nodded my head. This felt like I was having sex for the first time again but a lot more intense and amazing. He slowly slid in me and I gasped and then moaned. It felt so good and I started to question whether he was able to hold back the size of his cock when I was still human but I pushed it to the side for now. I just wanted to enjoy the experience.

We fucked for what seemed like hours'. Always changing positions, starting with him on top and finishing with me bent over the bed. I screamed and came so many times that by the end of it I had started seeing stars. Falcon's pace fastened up and then next thing I knew he groaned his please and came all inside me. I lay on the bed for a while spent and not being able to move.

He collapsed down next to me and put his arm around me and then he asked, "Are you OK my little princess?" I smiled at him and nodded. I couldn't speak but he didn't need to hear it anyway, he knew that I was perfectly fine and happy.

We got up and went back in to the lounge to join Marius. We sat down and all watched TV again. It was interesting seeing it from there point of view but then I started to get hungry. I had never asked how they ate but I guess part of me didn't want to know and I never went in to the fridge. To scared of what I might find. When I was human I used to get take out, it was easier that way.

"Go look in the fridge darling, there's food in there." Falcon stated.

I got up and saw bags of blood. I grabbed 3 and went and sat back down. The boys said thanks then we drank. Marius asked me if I had ever asked that question before and I retorted with, "read my mind and find out." Then I found out that special power was that no one could get in to my head. That made me very happy to hear. Then something occurred to me, normally after sex I am exhausted but I didn't feel tired at all. Was Falcon pretending to sleep next to me?

"Hey Falcon you never slept when we were in bed did you?"

"Oh wow little bro you found yourself a smart one." Marius laughed, got a punch in the leg from me then laughed some more.

"No sweetie I didn't but I was there to keep you safe." My heart warmed at his words and I laid my head down on his shoulder.

"You're a dick Marius and thanks Falcon, for keeping me safe. I love you."

"I love you to sweetie." He kissed my forehead then we continued watching TV.

We lived out our lives as best we could. I stopped working at the club but would go in now and again to give a hand but I was dedicated to another line of work. Marius and I worked together, getting hired from different people to save their loved ones from death. We did what we could. Falcon and I spent our time away but sometimes he would come with us. When we needed the extra muscle.

We all did what we had to do to survive. We had fun while it lasted. Now I am here sitting on the edge of the world waiting for the sun to come up, so I can finally be with my best friend and my husband.

aliar18
aliar18
4 Followers