Pleasure and Terror

Story Info
A night of passion; a day of savagery.
6.8k words
4.48
69.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cherylann
Cherylann
19 Followers

I look out my front window and see a man staggering through the deep snow toward my porch. He was holding his head like he had a severe headache.

"Oh shit." I exclaim and throwing on my coat, I run out to the yard. Just as you see me coming, you drop to your knees.

"What's happened, are you all right?" I ask as I put my arm around you to help you into the house.

"Thanks...I had...an accident...I plowed my truck into...a tree...a couple of miles south...yours is the...first house I've seen."

"Come in and let me have a look at you, your head is bleeding pretty badly."

"Yeah," you pant. "I had my seat belt on, but I still hit the steering wheel...The damn airbag didn't deploy."

I help you into the kitchen, take off your coat and help you into a straight-back chair. I feel a stab in my chest, partly from the look of all the blood running down your face, but also because I feel something that I haven't felt for a long time. You're attractive, I like your eyes. There's just something about you. I pour you a cup of hot coffee and I wet a wash cloth and wash your face. Since coming into the warm house, the cut high up by your hairline had started to bleed more freely.

"What's your name?" I ask as I wipe your handsome face.

"I'm J J."

"Hi, J J, I'm Michelle."

"Thanks for your help, Michelle."

"Sure. This looks like it needs a couple of stitches. And this must be your lucky day, J J. You just happened to stumble into the yard of a nurse and I can do it right here. Believe it or not, I even have some Novocain," I say with a grin. "Or, I could give you a shot or two of Jack Daniels and do it like they used to in the old West."

"How about both?" You say with a tired smile.

I hold your face and make you look at me, then turn your face to the light overhead. Your five o' clock shadow pokes at my palms in a very nice way. I haven't held a man's face in my hands for a long, long time. And a very nice face it is. "Well, I'd say you aren't concussed."

I take a half full bottle of Jack Daniels out of the cupboard and pour you a tall one.

"Here, hold this rag on it for a minute or two. You need to get out of those boots and wet socks." I take off your boots. Your socks aren't really that wet, but your toes are very cold. I rub them for a minute or two, then go and find a thick pair of socks and help you into them. "Okay, let me see it." You take your hand away and I remove the rag. "Yep, I'd say two stitches. It won't stop bleeding and it's a pretty deep gash."

"Okay, Nurse Michelle, do your worst."

I wash out the gash with sterile water and you wince only slightly when I give you the shot of Novocain. I have on a light blue button-up blouse that is open just enough for you to see cleavage. As I lean into you, you get a whiff of my perfume. My generous breasts are inches from your face.

"So, do you live here alone?" You venture. "I mean, you're quite a ways from town."

"Yes, I'm alone here. My husband passed away last year."

You breathe a sigh of relief, but you really don't know why. Partly because of these bigger than average breasts, pressed firmly against your shoulder. Your mind wanders as you close your eyes. And partly because of that long pony-tail that you'd like to wrap around your cock while bending her over this table, and rub yourself against that round butt a few times. That hair looks long enough to wrap around your 7-incher and probe it between those cheeks-----------------

"Okay, all done." My voice startles you. "Are you all right?"

"Yeah, thanks." You reach up and touch the spot with your fingertips. "Now if I could get rid of this terrible headache."

"I'm sure." I go to the cabinet by the sink and pour four Tylenol into my hand. "Here you go."

You swallow the pills and suddenly start shaking with chills. I help you up from the chair. "Come and lie down. And get out of those jeans, they're wet too."

"Uhm------I can't right now."

"Huh?" I look up into your eyes. "Why?"

"Well, uh..." You look at me, trying to figure out what to say and you decide, just say it. "Well, you had those big tits in my face and I went to fantasy land and I----well----."

We both bust out laughing.

"So, you're trying to hide a hard-on?" I ask with a laugh.

"Yes I am. I haven't been this close to an attractive woman for a long time."

"Thanks, J J." We walk on to the couch. "I like you too." I say, as I strip your jeans down your legs. "Now, lie down and I'll get you some blankets." As I turn my back, I say, "Nice package."

You grin and lie down, still shaking.

We feel a kind of comfortable-ness settle over us. I'm still smiling when I come back in the room with an armload of pillows and blankets.

"You laughing at my---- 'package'?

"Heck no, J J, like I said, you have a nice package."

"Same to you, Michelle, Dear. What are those? 38's?"

"You're a good guesser, that's exactly what they are." I spread the blankets over you and tuck you in, then raise your head to put a pillow under it. There those knockers are again, in your face.

"Oh, shit," you mumble. And I grin, knowing full well what I was doing.

Even with a smile on your face, I know you aren't feeling well. You start shivering again. I touch your face with my palm, and feel your ears, then press my wrist to your forehead.

"You don't feel hot." I grin. "But, you ARE hot, J J." You grin back at me, but I can tell you aren't quite up to the banter. "How's your headache?" I ask, as I look at your gash.

"Actually, that part is better."

"Good. I think you'll live." I go to the bathroom and get a bandage to put over the stitches. "It looks good, the bleeding has stopped." After I put on the bandage, I lean over and give you a light kiss beside the bandage. I don't know why I did that. I just wanted to. I don't even know you, so why did I feel like I did? I got you another cup of coffee and put on some soup to warm. "Are you hungry?"

"A little," you answer and close your eyes wearily.

I pull the blankets away from your feet and taking off one sock, I feel your toes. They're warm. I put the sock back on, and come to stand at your head. You're still shivering hard.

I go back to the kitchen and bring a bowl of soup. "J J?" I whisper, afraid that you may be asleep.

You open your eyes and smile. I put another pillow under your head and help you to sit up, pulling the blankets up to your chin. "Stay covered, I'll feed you."

"Thanks Mommy."

I feed you three spoons full, wondering why this simple act seems sexy. When your mouth opens, I notice your even white teeth. Your tongue comes out just a tiny bit. The thought jumps into my mind of sucking your tongue into my mouth. I tease you with the spoon and pull it away from your lips. You follow it with your chin. After a couple of more spoons, you don't want any more.

"Thank you, Michelle, I'm sorry to impose on you."

"Don't worry about it, J J, I wasn't doing anything anyway."

You close your eyes as the shivering starts again. "I just can't get warm. I don't know what's the matter with me."

"You walked almost two miles in 20 degree weather, that's what. And on top of that, you were injured and bleeding."

As I was talking, I was taking off my jeans and my blouse. I strip down to my bra and panties and pull the blankets back. You open your eyes and they get as big as turkey platters. My bra is satin and lace, a blue flowered pattern. My bikini panties are bright purple and lacy. You're instantly hard. I crawl in next to you, the couch is big and roomy enough for two. I fit snugly along the front of you, both of us on our left side. I raise up on my elbow and pull your sweatshirt off and raise your denim shirt up to your chin, baring your chest. Then I snuggle back down pressing my bottom against your groin and my back against your bare chest. You let out a big groan.

"You're hard again?" I ask, wiggling my bottom against you.

You grit your teeth until I stop moving. "I wasn't until I looked up and saw you standing there in your lacy undies."

"Well, you can't get warm, so I thought I might see if I could warm you up a tad."

"I like your methods, Nurse." You put your arm around me and your face next to my cheek. "If I don't warm up in less than a minute, I must be dead."

It wasn't long before your body relaxes and the shivering stops. Your breathing evens out and you begin taking long steady breaths. Only then did I relax and we both slept.

Some time in the night I woke up thinking my bladder was going to burst. I move to get up and your arm tightens around my waist.

"Don't go," you whisper.

"I have to potty," I whisper back.

You smile. "Promise you'll be right back."

"Yes, I promise, J J."

You kiss the back of my head. "Okay. You may go."

While in the bathroom, I brush my teeth and my hair. I was back in just a couple of minutes. As I climb back under the blanket, you moan. "Mmmmmm, I missed you." You hold me close and pulling me over the top of you, you flip both of us to our right side. Now, I'm on the inside of the couch.

"J J?"

"Hhmm?"

"Why does it seem like we've known each other for a long time?"

"I don't know. But it does, doesn't it?"

"Uh-huh." I answer, and we fall asleep.

The morning light is just coming in through the living room window the next time I open my eyes. Your left hand is stroking my left hip, sliding under the leg of my panties and back out again.

"Good morning."

"Mornin' J J, How are you?"

"I'm fine. Feeling really good at the moment."

"I'm glad."

"Thank you for taking care of me. I was pretty out of it last night."

"You're welcome. I'm glad you showed up at my doorstep."

"Me too."

I push my hips back against your hardness. "You were still in your mind enough to come up with a couple of these last night."

"Oh Baby. You feel good in my arms." You moan and with your right hand, you turn my face to yours. The kiss was soft, exploring. You bring your left hand up to my cheek. "Mmmmm, you sure we haven't met before? Maybe in a past life or something?" You grin against my lips.

"Maybe we're Antony and Cleopatra. Or Josephine and Napoleon."

"That must be it." You deepen the kiss and then keeping your lips close to mine, you speak again. "Because this feels so familiar." Your lips pluck softly at mine. "I could swear I've tasted these soft lips before." Your tongue snakes out and you lick my bottom lip softly.

"Mmmmmm," I groan.

You move your left hand back to my hip and slip it under the leg band of my lacy, purple panties. Your fingertips reach down to my slit and slide easily inside. "Mmmmmm, Michelle, you're wet." You bring your fingers up to my mouth and kiss me at the same time, sharing my juices with me.

"Mmmmm. I've been wet all night. Every time I would stir a little, that thing of yours would stiffen up against my butt."

You smile. "It has a mind of it's own, it likes you." You move your hand back down to my hip. This time you slide your hand inside the waist band of my panties, but still went the back way to my wet slit, cupping the cheek of my ass with your palm as your fingertips slither inside me.

"Mmmmm, Michelle, do you want to feel my hard dick inside you?"

"Yes, oh yes. I've been wanting you since about five minutes after we met," I groan.

Your lips curve into a smile against my ear. "It was only about three minutes for me. Even before you were shoving those 38's in my face."

We both laugh softly.

You take my left hand, kiss my knuckles and my palm, then put it on your aching cock. You pull down the front of your boxers so I can touch your bare skin. "Touch me. Feel how much I want to bury it inside you." You suck in a deep breath when I curl my fingers around you.

"It's even bigger now than it was all night," I grunt as it fills my hand.

You kiss me hard. Your warm tongue explores my mouth. I suck on the tip of your tongue, as I remember that thought came into my mind last night.

Your breathing quickens. Your lips curve into a smile. "Okay, Josephine, tell me you're ready."

"Yes, yes, Napoleon, jamb it in me."

You pull aside the leg band of my panties and guide your thickness deep inside me.

I grunt with intense pleasure. It feels so damn good to feel you inside me. It feels natural. It's amazing. It feels so familiar.

You groan. "Oh shit. I've been here before." You stop moving your hips. "Sshhh, sshhh," You whisper. "Lay still."

You reach under my bra and cup my left breast, teasing the nipple to a hard stiff point. You put your mouth on it, licking and suckling. It becomes even harder. My hips start to rock back and forth. "Mmmmmm, J J, that feels so good."

You seem to know exactly where to touch me to set me on fire. You run your fingers down my tummy, under my panties and your fingertips move in circles around my swollen clit. You start humping me from behind. After three pumps I explode in an intense orgasm. I have never felt anything like it. Four more deep thrusts and you explode. You cover my lips with yours. Both of us sharing in the groans and moans of the other. I can feel your strong spasms as you fill me with your hot semen.

We both slowly relax.

"That was strange, J J. It really did feel familiar."

"To me too, why is that?"

"I don't know." I sit up and clutch the blanket to my chest. "But it's really weird, I feel comfortable with you, like we do this all the time."

"I feel like that too." You reach up and take hold of the blanket I'm holding to my bra-only clad breasts, but don't take it away. "Then why, my dear, are you covering yourself up like a virgin who might change her mind and want her cherry back?"

"Oh," I laugh. "I didn't even realize. I did feel a little twinge of guilt. My husband has only been gone for 11 months, and I...well, I have never been with any other man." I release my hold on the blanket and you pull it aside.

"Ever? No man other than your husband has touched you?" You reach up and stroke my cheek.

"No. I was a virgin when we met, and we were married for 15 years."

You pull my head down to yours and kiss me tenderly. "I feel honored somehow." You put your arms around me and lay me down beside you. "What made you decide to make love with me?"

"Well, I don't know. I just felt...very comfortable with you. From the minute we met, I felt a----------something for you. Just a-------comfortable-ness."

You kiss me softly again.

"I haven't felt anything for another man since he died." I snuggle down closer to you. "What does the J J stand for?"

"John Jacob."

"Well, John Jacob, I couldn't help but feel something for you. I don't know why, you're nothing like him." I reach down and cup your crotch. "Except, you know, you feel an awful lot like him in this department." I grin and throw back the blankets. "I'll have to inspect further."

I slide off the couch, getting on my knees, and rub your half-stiff cock through your boxers. "It does feel very similar."

I pull your dark blue boxers down to your mid thighs and take you in my hand.

"Well, shit. I'll be damned." I exclaim as I turn it this way and that. I lift your scrotum and feel your balls gently. Back up to the head. "Damn." I stretch the skin up and down. There's the tiniest scar on the underside where the head meets the shaft. "You must have been cut by the same doctor."

Smooth, a bump, a vein, a large vein, smaller ones over here. There's kind of a freckle in this same spot. "No way." There's a ring where the skin is a little darker than the rest. "Oh my gosh." I wrap my fist around it. It's damn near the same size around. My fingers meet my thumb. You're big around like him. You're not quite as hard. But wait. Oh, now it is. "Oh shit. Damn, J J, your dick is amazingly like his." I look up at your face and your head is leaned back on the arm of the couch, you have a funny grin.

Watching your face, I smile and put my lips around the big round head and my mouth goes all the way down to your belly.

You come unglued and gasp, "Son of a bitch!!" You raise your head and look at me. Grabbing hold of my hair by each ear, you hold my head steady. "Oh Ffffuuuuuck. Your mouth is sweet. Do you know how long it's been since a woman has put her mouth on me?"

"Hmmmm mmmmm," I hum in the negative and shake my head slightly.

"Oh, sweeeeeet lady," you grunt.

You take my hand and bring it up to your mouth and kiss my palm and fingers, hugging my hand to your cheek.

"Oh shit, that feels so good. It's been two years. Mmmmmmm."

I love your moans and groans. Kent always told me that I was good with my mouth, and it appears that you like it as well. Of course if it's been two years, it would feel good to you. I make a ring with my thumb and index finger of the hand not being clenched at your cheek and put it next to my lips and go up and down your shaft. My lips and my hand work in unison. I bring my mouth up to just under the head and release the suction. Then taking my mouth off, I blow on you. The wetness from my saliva makes it feel cool to you.

"Mmmmmm, Baby, that feels so nice."

I wrap my fingers around the base of your hardness, and squeeze tight. Then I put my mouth around you down past the head, but not touching you. I keep my tongue back. Then I exhale several times, warming the spot that I just made cool.

"Ooooohhhh, that's a very nice sensation." you moan.

I lick across the top of your head and around and around, flicking my tongue across your little hole. Then wrapping my tongue around the underside of the shaft, I let up with the pressure I have around the base of your cock and sink my lips down as far as I can go, sucking you in and to the back of my throat.

"Oh shit!!" You grab my head again and pump into my mouth twice and then spray your semen against my throat. "Mmmmmm-------mmmmm----mmmm," you grunt with each spurt.

There's a bang on the front door. Both of us jump sky high.

"HELLO! In the house! Anybody home?"

The heavy fist against the door pounds again. BANG!! BANG!!

I choke on the mouthful I just got and cough. "Just a minute!" I yell as I wipe my lips with a grin, and try to get my jeans on. I throw my blouse on as you grab for your jeans and yank them up.

"Wow, I've not had this much company in six months," I say as I button my blouse up on the way to the door. You're slipping on your boots on the way and buttoning your shirt when I open the door.

"Hi, I'm sorry to bother you folks, but I've had a flat back on the highway, and my shithead brother here-----" He hooked his thumb back over his shoulder to the two other men that were coming up behind him onto the porch. "-----Had a flat day before yesterday and didn't bother to get it fixed."

"Oh, come in." I offer and hold the door open. The three of them stomp their feet on the porch, shaking off the snow.

"You can use the phone, or I have an air compressor in the garage if that would help you any. The nearest garage is about eight miles in Grayford."

"Thanks. If we could just get warmed up, and I'll call the garage and see if they could fix a couple of flats," the big brother said.

"Sure. The phone and the local book are over there." I take the coats, and you help me shake them off on the porch.

"Careful of these guys, I know them." You whisper. "I'm a cop." You flash me a badge just inside your jeans pocket as you continue shaking one of the coats.

I stop and look incredulously at you.

"I'm sorry, act normal." You say and take the coat from me and escort me back through the open front door.

"Honey, you're such a tease." You say with a smile and jab me in the ribs, tickling me, for the others to see.

What the hell? I think to myself and try to smile. Act normal? Are you shittin' me? I just got a shot of adrenaline like you wouldn't believe.

Cherylann
Cherylann
19 Followers
12