Pleasure in Control Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look down at Kirsten and saw that she was gripping the arms of the chair with her hands, turning her knuckles white. Her contribution to the conversation was reduced to a few Mmmms and Aahhhs of pleasure and her breathing was noticeably shallower. She was moving her own hips in time with my rhythm and I noticed a glazed look in her normally clear eyes.

Kirsten's small breasts only just peeped from the top of her bodysuit and I was still unable to picture their natural form. Nothing that she wore gave away their shape. How I longed to see her naked breasts but she was careful to conceal herself from me. I had to be content with the small areas of flesh visible above their lace-edged support.

In stark contrast, Kirsten's firm legs were splayed wide apart as she sat on the front edge of her upholstered chair. I could see that the narrow strap of her body suit had pushed deep into her crotch and that the curves of her mound had swollen either side of the white cotton. I expected to be able to see her pubes too but the areas of visible flesh were smooth and white. I wondered for a moment if in fact her entire pussy might be shaven but Kirsten suddenly regained her composure. Seeing me admiring her most precious secret, she closed her legs and stood up, making flustered comments about having a busy day tomorrow and needing to make some preparations.

"I think we had better save the rest of you fashion show 'till another time, I need to make some business calls and get an early night. You've had a busy day today and you must be tired too. What's in store for you tomorrow?" she enquired. I explained about my planned training at PROM as we finished the last of the beers.

"I'll be away for a couple of nights," Kirsten explained. "I need to visit a potential new outlet in the North. Take the spare key and make yourself at home in the evenings." Then I told her that I would be getting my own apartment at the weekend and she look a little sad.

"I'll miss having you around, but we can still see each other. I'll help you move in on Saturday." She spoke to me like an old friend.

I undressed in the bathroom and took a long hot bath to sooth my tense body before slipping into a pair of my new silk pyjamas. Kirsten had already changed into a long kimono. We slipped into our separate beds and I fought to ignore the intrusive twitches in my pussy as I ran over the day's events before I drifted into deep, satisfying sleep.

I woke briefly during the night and was vaguely aware of a muffled buzzing sound in the room. At first I thought it might be a large insect, but the pitch rose and fell as if someone was controlling its speed. I looked across at where Kirsten lay in bed but she had her head buried under her duvet so I doubt that she heard anything. I sank back to sleep and thought no more of it.

* * * * *

Pleasure In Control is a full-length novel and this is Chapter 2 of 17. If you like this please let me know though the site and I'll post some more chapters. It gets much hotter and the sex much more explicit but I'm keeping you guessing for now.

I originally posted the first 5 chapters together but I have now split them up and have also corrected some errors

x Julia, 20 August 2005