Pleasure in Control Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, thanks, I'm going with Stevie from Knightsbridge, I guess I'll meet her there." Fiona looked disappointed, shrugged her shoulders and left without even saying goodbye, only: "That's fine, if you like that sort of thing. I hope you enjoy yourself." She slammed the changing room door behind her.

I grabbed a light lunch in James St. and headed back to my apartment. I hung up my new dress carefully then started to unpack my two boxes from France in which I was pleased to find some favourite pairs of high-heeled boots and shoes.

I wanted to be among the first to arrive so I could observe the unfolding events of this unusual and much-anticipated evening. I called Stevie to tell her to expect me around 6:00 then I dived in the shower. I pampered myself something rotten and came out cleaner than a surgeon's hands before a heart transplant op. Then I tidied up my latest pubic-hair-style with a new shaver I'd bought on a recommendation from a particularly enlightened sales assistant in a beautycare department.

With my hair coaxed into my usual 'rough-and-ready ringlets' style and my finger and toenails polished and shaped to navy-blue perfection I stood in front of my long mirror, totally naked, and admired what I saw.

My buttocks looked as high, tight and rounded as ever and I loved the look of my pussy, trimmed and shaved into a perfect vee-shape. My waist was not quite as narrow as I would have liked it to be and my tummy was slightly rounded – I needed to start going to the gym again and to be even more careful about my diet – but some women like a more rounded shape. Moving further up, my boobs looked terrific as they swelled proudly towards their reflections. I leant forward so they touched the mirror. The shock of the cold glass made me wince a little but my mind was soon occupied by different feelings as my nipples immediately reacted to the cold and stiffened, pulling the dark skin of my areolae into smaller puckered circles and increasing their sensitivity by a factor of ten.

I had to consciously tear myself away from my own reflected image or I would have been late for the show. Self-denial and heightened erotic state were becoming a part of my everyday life. Like Kirsten, I was finding that frequent sexual stimulation and fulfilment just made me want to pleasure and reward my body even more often.

I took my navy-blue basque from its drawer and, wrapping it around my body, I enfolded my breasts in its delicate but firmly-controlling cups. I attached each of the hooks with care so as not to damage my nails and then slipped on my briefs. Pulling my matching navy stockings on one at a time, I secured their lace tops to the long satin suspender ribbons with their trade-mark 'Lips' motifs over their clips then looked at myself again in the mirror.

I let out a long, satisfied sigh - I looked so very, very sexy. Sophisticated but provocative, both hidden and revealed. A game of hide and seek.

My face carried an expression of pleasure mixed with anticipation. From there, my neck led my eyes down to my upper body where twin boobs rose majestically above the top of the basque in shining splendour. They were lifted upwards and slightly together, the view unobscured by any shoulder straps, Kirsten having removed them the evening before.

Onwards my eyes tracked down over the decorated satin, fine neat stitching and partially-revealing lace panels. Emerging from below the slightly-flared bottom edge, my torso was only visible for about 2 inches before it disappeared again inside the only-symbolic protection of my satin briefs. Then my smooth-shaven legs appeared, only to quickly disappear again into luxurious lace-topped sheer nylon.

I told myself that a million or more men would have given up all they had to see me standing there like that. But I wasn't interested in having any man look at my body, or want to hold it, take it, touch it and defile it. Tonight my body was reserved for a small select group of passionate, compassionate women.

Refocusing on the task, I wound my new dress around me and engaged the zip. I wriggled to get comfortable and it fitted perfectly. My boobs peeped provocatively over the top; twin soft and only very slightly mobile mounds of welcoming flesh. Then I stood sideways to the mirror and smiled. Just as I had hoped. If I stood upright with my legs straight and my arse-cheeks clenched, the side slits of the dress remained closed and became almost invisible. But when I walked, even taking short steps, they opened enough to show lace stocking-tops.

I pulled a chair up to the mirror for the ultimate test. Yes, when I sat down, the dress rode up to reveal stocking-top, suspenders and pale tender flesh. Perfect.

I heard a car horn outside and grabbed a wrap before taking one last glance at myself in the mirror and dashing for the taxi.

**************************************************

I arrived outside the smoked-glass fronted building at two minutes after six where my senses were greeted by a riot of light and colour, of atmospheric music and the smell of exotic food and welcoming drinks. Linda greeted me by name: "Hello, Julia," emphasising the more formal 'client' version of my name, just to remind me of my role tonight, "so pleased to see you here this evening. Welcome. Come over and meet some people you know. You are the first customer to arrive; I'll introduce you to some other clients later."

The 'people I know' were all looking devastatingly gorgeous in their matching burgundy catsuits. Kirsten was first to greet me with a very continental air-kiss over each shoulder. She had her catsuit buttoned up to the neck and it followed the line of the body I had got to know rather well, matching its shape curve for curve until it finally widened from the knees into a fashionable flare. The garment was smooth tight but gave away no secrets about what lay underneath. No visible-panty-line and no bra-strap shadows, leading the viewer to surmise that there was nothing to keep the burgundy fabric from touching Kirsten's Irish-white skin. She passed me a plate of canapés and a warm compliment before excusing herself.

Next to greet me was Rachel, as fizzy and exciting as the champagne she offered to me. Her long silky-smooth auburn hair hung beautifully down her back, tied tightly at equally-spaced intervals with burgundy silk ribbons before ending, squarely-cut and severe in the small of her back. Characteristically, Rachel had the first five of her buttons undone, showing just a hint of firm cleavage but again no evidence of and underclothes. "Hi, great to see you. This is your first Passionella launch show isn't it?" She too was careful to treat me as a client not a colleague, especially as a couple more guests were arriving now.

I managed to speak briefly to Emma, who was looking ravishing in her snug suit that emphasised her curvaceous body. She too had dared to leave a few buttons undone and I contrived unsuccessfully to get her to lean forward. "I'm worried about Fiona," I whispered, "She's acting cattily towards Stevie. Do you know why?"

"Yes. Apparently she's lost two of her best clients to the Knightsbridge store and believes they have deserted her for a 'brazen young American tart', as she put it. Actually, I believe that Fiona needs to work harder on her store displays and stock levels and stop taking it personally. Thanks for letting me know. If her wayward clients are here this evening I'll point them out. I'd like you to try to defuse any rivalry that may surface between Fiona and Stevie; you are impartial. Thanks." I nodded and smiled and make some small talk.

Some more clients were arriving now and stopped for a drink and snack whilst I saw Kirsten leading another to a Private Room to freshen up. I was pleased to see some other faces across the room that I recognised including the exquisitely slim Vikki from Manchester and curvy Maria from the Edinburgh store. I also caught sight of one particular body I thought I recognised. It was the Dem from Sheffield who I did not get to meet because she was serving, but now she was only busying herself arranging coffee cups. I walked over to her, drawn to her figure like opposite poles of powerful magnets. Her long wavy blonde hair fell over her shoulders as she bent forward but she stood up as I approached her. "Hi, I've not been to one of these evenings before but I think I recognise you from somewhere. Do you work for Passionella?"

She smiled warmly and I desperately tried to keep eye contact as I sought to find any reason at all to look down at her breasts. She introduced herself as Abigail and she asked if I'd visited the Sheffield store. We chatted animatedly about how Sheffield had been regenerated since the decline of the steel industry. I drained my champagne glass and looked down at its empty state.

Her catsuit was far from empty and her magnificently large rounded breasts pressed proudly against the yielding stretch fabric. The positions of her nipples were clearly visible as they poked small peaks in the fabric and cast dark shadows. I just had to get her into a locked Private Room this evening, and I started to formulate a plan.

"Do you get down here very often? It must be difficult to get away from the store." She agreed; she had only been twice this year. Continuing, I remarked, "They tell me the changing rooms here are much larger than the ones in the stores. Is that true?" Abigail bit. "Yes, there are eight in all. Some are larger than others and are better equipped. Once the main show is over I can show you some of them if you like?"

"Yes, thanks, that would be nice." I couldn't wait.

"Julia, Hi." Stevie had arrived at my side.

"I'm really sorry I couldn't meet you at the door. Excuse me, Abigail." Abigail bowed out gracefully and chatted to some new arrivals she seemed to know well. The foyer was filling up fast and the atmosphere was filled with polite, enthusiastic conversation, expensive perfume and a buzz of electric anticipation. All around me were glamorous, attractive women covering a surprisingly wide age-group, overflowing with exuberance and sophistication.

Stevie passed me more food and filled my glass. "Did you get up to Edinburgh yet, to collect your black spider's-web set I reserved?" I told her I had but that I hadn't got around to trying it on.

Looking briefly over my shoulder, she put her arm around my waist and turned me to meet two other clients who had just arrived. "Julia, I'd like you to meet two of my other customers, Zoë and Yasmin. They are committed Passionella aficionados." We made our introductions and it turned out that Zoë used to live in Paris and Yasmin is in recruitment – we got on really well. I guessed that these two tall young ladies were the cause of Fiona's disquiet. Seizing the opportunity, I changed the subject to 'my favourite London store' and it turned out that Zoë's flatmate had recently started working as an assistant manageress in the Knightsbridge store where Stevie was working in the Passionella outlet. Zoë explained, "I used to shop in the Oxford Street store, I like their displays and the Dem there, Fiona is her name, is so polite and helpful. I feel bad about abandoning her but I like to meet my flatmate for lunch when I shop so I go to the Knightsbridge store now."

I suggested to Zoë that she mention this to Fiona, just in case she had some special items put on one side for her. Without waiting for Zoë's agreement, I called Fiona over. "Fiona, Zoë was just telling me how much she likes your store displays and was wondering …" Zoë took up the lead instantly and soon I left the group of four talking and smiling.

Linda turned down the music and made an announcement.

'Ladies, please make your way through to the showroom where we will soon be unveiling another exciting new range of Passionella underwear that is not yet in the shops. It is stunningly beautiful and highly sensual, as you have come to expect from Passionella. It will drive you and your partners wild with its subtly provocative styling, fabrics, colours and fit. I can assure you, the lingerie you are about to see modelled entirely and exclusively by Passionella employees feels as good to wear as it looks. I know, I have tried most of the items myself and all of your Passionella hostesses this evening are also wearing products from the new range under their uniforms. If you wish to stay after the show we have arranged some private viewings in our changing rooms where you can try and buy today. Alternatively, the new styles will be in the shops from Saturday where you can try them for size. Now, please, take your seats where all will be revealed.'

I didn't know how seriously to take that last remark.

Stevie took me by the arm and led me downstairs where we at a small table and were joined by another of Stevie's best clients. I looked around to see if all the Dems that I would recognise were there but a few were missing. Linda dimmed the room lights and turned up the music.

For the next 20 minutes we were all captivated by a highly professional display of the new alluring, sensual Passionella bodystockings. The range included long-sleeved, short sleeved, sleeveless and strapless styles. Some styles had high necks and others had deep plunging vee necklines. Several styles had very high-cut legs and a few were what I learned to call thong-back, which concealed nothing of the models' buttocks as narrow webs of lycra-mix fabric disappeared into their bum-cracks. One style I loved was almost non-existent – being sleeveless, deep-plunge-fronted, backless and thong-back all at once. It wasn't not much more than a few narrow strips of fabric and it was modelled by Rachel of all people. Her firm boobs were clearly visible both sides of the narrow front pieces which barely covered just her nipples and their shape remained virtually unchanged as she twisted, turned and leaned from side to side. I could see more of the lovely Rachel's naked skin than I had seen before, even in private, and it was gorgeous. No wonder she was so successful working at the photographer's studio. And she moved so provocatively too.

My mentor took the stage next and was altogether more modestly dressed in a high-necked bodystocking in opaque scarlet with long sleeves but with high-cut legs. She walked and stopped, then she crawled on all fours. She rolled over on the raised catwalk and purred – the audience loved it. I could clearly make out the shape of her smallish breasts through the fabric and everyone I am sure had noticed her swollen nipples.

Stevie asked to be excused but I hardly noticed her leave my side as at that moment the diminutive Vikki exploded onto the catwalk. Her exuberant and over-zealous personality may have been excessive in the Manchester store where she worked but was altogether much more fun here. She was wearing a pure white long-sleeved bodystocking identical to the one that Rachel demonstrated for me. But it looked totally different on her tiny form; it clung to her beautifully and her small boobs made captivating peaks if the lycra-assisted ultra-fine lace. Her pert nipples pointed upwards, straining at the fabric and drawing attention to themselves, also causing my pussy to draw attention to itself by sending signals of appreciation to my brain.

Vikki showed it off to perfection with a highly energetic show verging on the acrobatic. She stood very close to my table and lifted her left leg high in a move of which any ballerina would be proud. But her display was altogether much more erotic and as she held her pose I could clearly see the three buttons that secured the delicate material between her legs, hiding her most precious petals from view. I'd have loved to search for her fourth button. To enthusiastic applause, she darted off the catwalk.

We were then treated to a very entertaining show as four more models walked on stage in perfect step. Two I didn't recognise but the other two were familiar; Abigail and Helen from the Sheffield store. All four were still wearing their Passionella catsuits but soon they started to unbutton them in perfect time to the music. As they reached their last buttons, they helped each other in pairs to remove their suits to reveal four more lovely and flattering stretch bodystockings in a variety of styles and colours, to rapturous applause.

A subtle reduction in the tempo of the music accompanied a change to a more moody lighting scheme as the much taller silhouette of my hostess for this evening appeared at the back of the catwalk. Stevie walked very slowly and deliberately into view and my fellow clients in the audience fell silent. She had her hands clasped in front of her and she put one foot exactly in front of the other, step by step until she stood directly in the beam of a powerful spotlight, centre-stage. The audience gasped quietly and the hush was replaced by a murmur of appreciation that ran through the room.

Stevie was wearing an altogether much more erotic outfit made entirely from fine black see-through mesh. It had long sleeves and covered her completely from her shoulders right down her well-developed body, down her long legs and covering her feet. Her hands were bare and so was her face but not much else except for a narrow plunging vee between her boobs.

But, to my delight and seemingly most of the audience too, Stevie's enormous dark areolae were clearly visible through the sheer mesh of her bodystocking. A big cheer rose from the floor and Stevie lapped it up as she strutted up and down the catwalk deliberately thrusting forward her rounded 34D breasts, straining at the sheer material.

But there was more to come! Stevie moved back to the brightly-lit area on the raised dais and stood for a moment with her hands still over her crotch. She slowly moved her feet wider and wider apart, making eye contact with each client in turn and finally fixing her gaze on mine. Then she slid her hands gradually up onto her hips, half-closed her eyes and pouted at me. The room exploded in a cheer of approval as we all realised that the bodystocking had a neatly-edged opening cut out between the legs, about 2 inches wide and 4 inches long. Stevie's pussy was exposed for us all to enjoy, and it was completely shaved.

I hadn't noticed that she had smooth pubes when she modelled for me in the changing rooms. Maybe she'd shaved especially for this show? Whatever, the contrast of the black mesh and her pale, pale pussy-mound was striking. Stevie was so bold and confident and she walked around the three sides on the raised catwalk so we could all clearly see the piece de resistance feature of this latest Passionella product. I'm sure her pussy lips were slightly parted and the bright lights caught a glint of moisture on their edges. Stevie was enjoying the show as much as we were.

The finale of the show saw Stevie joined on stage by Rachel, Kirsten and Vikki in variations of the black-mesh theme. Rachel's was similar to Stevie's except it had a higher neckline but she was more modest and wore skimpy panties under hers to hide her pussy. Kirsten and Vikki were wearing variations on a high-leg leotard style made from more heavily patterned mesh, hiding their pubes and nipples but creating a more mysterious and tantalising image.

The volume of the music dropped to be replaced by appreciative applause and Linda took the stage. She thanked the girls for the show and agreed to calls for an encore, inviting them on stage again in their costumes to take a bow. Linda suggested that Stevie should bow carefully to 'avoid any accidents'.

"You are now all welcome to stay on if you wish although I realise some of you need to get away. You may try on any of the products you have seen this evening or we will be pleased to meet you in our stores. If you must leave, please take a small evaluation form that you can fill in at your convenience, giving your opinion on this evening's show."