Pleasure in Control Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What could I say, except 'Thank You.' And 'Do I get to keep my job?' but Linda pre-empted me.

"You've done a terrific job in Black Room; I can't wait for the official inauguration after the PIC show on Wednesday. I want you to give me a private tour now it's finished. Also, have you seen this?"

Linda handed me a luxurious, glossy book. It was the new Passionella catalogue and there, on the front page was a picture of me modelling in Diane's studio.

"Flick though it."

Almost every page carried at least on shot of me and, I had to admit, I did look rather good.

"You're a natural. You're so photogenic and you obviously got on well with Diane and her assistant. It shows through in the results."

Could Linda know just how well we got on? What would Diane have told her and what pictures had she seen?

"The new lines are sure to succeed, and those who've seen the catalogue expect it to become a collector's item. I can't bear to lose you, so I have a special duty that I'd like you to take on."

I raised a quizzical eyebrow, to solicit more information, but Linda changed tack.

"But first we have a show and a party this week. I'd like you to model some of the new PIC range on the catwalk, and also to mix with the clients at the party. Publicly I'll tell them that you've just been engaged by Passionella as consultant so you can circulate freely as both client and employee without arousing suspicions. OK?"

And I thought I'd be fired.

"This afternoon, Charlotte will fit you with your costumes and explain what we need you to do on the night."

It wasn't suspicions that were becoming aroused, as Linda stood up and walked round behind me. She put her hands on my shoulders and leant forward. She whispered in my ear: "Julia, I need you. I have plans for us." Then she kissed my ear and, standing tall, pressed her pussy against my upper arm, rotating it and sighing. "See you later."

The rest of the morning just dragged. I whiled away my time in coffee bars, unwilling to show my face in any of the Passionella outlets after my 'outing' on Friday night.

********************************************

I kept my appointment with Charlotte, but first I sneaked into one of the Private Rooms found just the special garment I was looking for. I changed into it and slipped my day clothes on over the top.

Charlotte welcomed me into her office, greeting me like an old friend. I was unsure what she knew but she instantly dispelled any confusion.

"I'm delighted that you are truly one of us now."

I relaxed and felt a load lifted by the removal of the pretence under which I had been working since I joined. We chatted warmly and I lapped up Charlotte's charms.

Standing up, Charlotte led the way down to Gold Private Room, explaining on the way that she needed me to try on my show garments and learn how best to display their individual features. I could hardly wait. She asked me to undress as she busied herself with a rail full of clothes.

She spun around when I turned up the music, but I put my finger to her lips and gestured for her to sit down.

"Charlotte," I purred, "you taught me a lot about undressing and I want to show you that I haven't forgotten."

Charlotte smiled a questioning half-smile and I began to unbutton my jacket. But her face broadened to a wide grin when I slipped it off my shoulders as she recognised what I had on underneath.

I stepped out of my skirt and tossed it onto the sofa then strutted the length of the room on my stilettos. Turning to face Charlotte I planted my hands firmly on my hips and Charlotte applauded me. "It suits you, Julia, but then you've got a lot more to put in it."

"What, like theeeeese?" I asked, drawing out the last word as I loosened the top ribbon of the tie-front body-suit identical to the one Charlotte wore when she teased me senseless at my Passionella audition.

I pulled apart the sheer fabric to expose my full, naked breasts and, to Charlotte's obvious delight, my pierced-and-ball-barred nipples.

"Wow, they're fantastic!" she exclaimed, but I wasn't finished. I put on the show of my life, turning and gyrating as I untied each successive bow as slowly and as provocatively as I could. I had Charlotte eating out of my hand and I felt so empowered and euphoric as I exposed my body to her eager gaze. Finally I stepped out of the skimpy suit, kicked it into the far corner of the room and stood naked in front of Passionella UK's Marketing Manager.

"You're going to steal the show on Wednesday, Julia darling," she enthused, "the clients will be captivated."

It wasn't the clients I was planning to impress.

Charlotte looked flustered and her brow glistened with tiny tell-tale beads of perspiration. I'd got her going.

"Here, we think you'd look good in these," Charlotte continued in a more business-like manner as she handed me some beautifully decorated feminine bras & panties. She helped me into each in turn and I was pleased to see that Passionella had not abandoned its roots. I practiced my cat-walk-walk in front of the huge mirrors and imagined the appreciating stares of the audience. One collection included an amazing new black satin balcony bra that pushed my boobs upwards and forwards prominently. The look was highly revealing and seductive; my firm rounded boobs were on show, thrusting forwards and charging me with an exhilarating air of confidence and power.

On to the new Pleasure In Control range. I loved the contrasts such as the soft silk camisole with aggressive leather cross-over shoulder straps complete with large buckles, and the satin jacket and matching trousers emblazoned with numerous large silver studs. Sort of 'biker meets party girl'. My imagination ran riot as I adopted the persona that each suggested. Then Charlotte handed my something quite different, altogether more seriously erotic.

I held up a full-length cerise latex cat-suit. "I won't get into that!" I exclaimed; it was tiny.

"You'll need help, from me, and this," Charlotte explained, holding a large pack of body talc.

It took ages to get on. Charlotte sprinkled powder inside the suit and patted more all over my naked body, arms and legs. Charlotte wouldn't countenance the thought of me wearing anything underneath in case the lines showed through the tight, clinging rubber. She pulled the zipper up my back and I started to become accustomed to the feeling of taut latex rubber against my skin. It became very hot inside, tight & sexy like a second skin. It moved with me as I walked and I looked at my new self in the mirrors.

Charlotte complimented me on my appearance and smoothed her hands over the outside of the suit then slid them up the insides of my legs. Playfully, I squeezed them together, trapping her hands. Charlotte looked up at me and my face flushed.

Happy with the fit and with my performance, she unzipped me. She must have noticed the effect the rubber suit had on me and in particular on my nipples, and would surely have notice the pungent smell of my aroused pussy as she crouched in front of me and peeled the deep pink latex off my legs.

"Last one, Julia. Try this," Charlotte instructed, handing me a dark brown leather corset and matching skirt. They were beautifully decorated with finely-detailed panels of interwoven leather and strips of silk & satin in deep, moody shades; the workmanship was indescribably fine. I wrapped the stiffened corset around my torso and Charlotte began to lace me into it. I breathed in and Charlotte murmured something.

Unlacing me again she explained. "I've misjudged you; I didn't realize you had such a slim waist when it's pulled in. I'll get a smaller size." Great, I thought. I love the feel of a really tight corset. As Charlotte disappeared into the stock room, I struggled into the skirt and matching knee-high laced boots with very high heels. At least 4 inches - I'd need to practice walking in those.

"Allow me," offered a different voice. It was Linda; I hadn't heard her enter the room. She looked me up and down, lingering over my bare breasts, then slid her fingers inside the front of the waistband of my skirt. With her other hand, she pulled the long zipper all the way down the front, encasing me tightly in the soft, supple leather like a mermaid. The skirt was very tight around my legs and I was afraid I might topple so I steadied my self on Linda's shoulder.

Charlotte returned, seemingly unsurprised to find our new companion. Linda helped her to lace me into the corset and remarked approvingly at the sight of my breasts swelling proudly above its top edge, my areolae barely concealed.

"Can you walk?" Charlotte asked.

I tried a few steps but could hardly even shuffle.

"Not very sexy," Linda observed. "I'll take you up on your suggestion, Charlotte"

"Do I get to know what that might be?" I asked.

"It depends," Charlotte replied, asking other question.

"How much do you weigh?"

"51 kilos, about 130 pounds."

"OK, it'll work"

"What will?"

"Plan B. Four of the dems will carry you onto the runway. If you can manage at least one pirouette (I obliged) then one of them will unzip you; then you can strut your stuff. We'll make that the finale; you can stay on stage until the applause subsides."

Linda nodded in approval and I smiled in agreement, realizing that this would be the perfect opportunity for me to wear my special gift from Kirsten.

"Has Julia seen the new toys?" Linda asked Charlotte.

Charlotte explained that we'd not had time so Linda left us alone again.

"Linda has brought in some exciting new equipment especially for the show" my companion explained. "Here, look at these, they'll be sold alongside the lingerie under the Passionella/Pleasure In Control brand ..."

Charlotte opened a drawer and inside were 'orifice invaders' of all kinds. "Take some out and look at them," she encouraged.

There were dildos in a multitude of shapes, sizes, textures and materials. One in particular took my fancy.

"Oh, yes, Linda particularly wanted that. Its tip is curved far enough to reach even the most hard-to-reach G-spot." I wondered whether Charlotte's, or indeed Linda's, G-spot might fall into the 'hard to reach' category.

There were also strap-ons of various designs, as well as gloves with dildos attached and a long golden vibrator fixed to a broad thigh strap. "So your penetrated partner can sit astride your leg." Charlotte elaborated. "Oh, actually there's a pair of those, for double the fun."

Charlotte then held up a wide waist belt that had dildos jutting menacingly from both front and back. I had difficulty imagining how that could be used, but didn't ask.

We chatted about the products, the show and the party planned for afterwards then drifted into girl-talk. But just when I thought it was time to leave and I began to extricate myself from my leather corset, Charlotte stood up quickly and grabbed my wrist.

"Here, have you seen this?" she asked animatedly ...

I simple had to make my apologies and leave as I couldn't take any more of Charlotte's animated enthusiasm. I found her both exciting and tiring, and I needed some rest and time to think about the launch. I could hardly wait.

*********************************************

I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to tell me what you enjoyed most about this episode.