Pleasure Needs to be Spanked

Story Info
A naughty slaves feels her Master's lash.
1.1k words
3.87
58.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wordman
wordman
11 Followers

It is a warm and sunny summer afternoon. I suggest that we go to the pool and catch some rays. As we get on our floats, I tell you that I don’t want you in a suit today. My eyes want the freedom of roaming over your beauty. We leisurely float in the water and relax in the warmth of the sun. You can feel my eyes upon your body.

“Does my Master like what he is seeing” you brazenly ask.

“Pleasure, you always know that I am pleased when I look at you” I said. Your firm breasts and large, erect nipples always draw my attention. Your long and lean legs are just begging to be caressed and kissed. But, as always, your lips of pleasure are getting most of my attention. Your labia are so long and lusciously silken…I can’t keep my eyes off of the most erotically beautiful and perfectly shaped pussy.”

“My Master makes me hot when he looks at me in those ways” you admitted. “And by the look of your swim trunks you are also becoming aroused” you added, as you noticed my erection.

“Pleasure, my love slut, I want you to masturbate for me” I commanded. “First, get out of the pool, under the patio and assume the position I like the best.”

You eagerly complied with my command. Your knees were drawn to your chest and your legs opened gracefully and seductively spreading your cunt lips. Your excitement was evident in the moisture seeping from your vagina.

I, now naked and stroking my hard cock, sat upon the wicker couch gazing upon your opened beauty. Your fingers were skillfully playing with your breasts and nipples. “Squeeze your nipples harder, my beautiful sex slut” I ordered. “Twist your nipples a little more…I want your breasts to feel both the pleasure and the pain of your self-attention.” I could tell by your quickened breath and hooded eyes that excitement was beginning to overtake you.

“Yes, my Master, I love the feeling of my nipples being pinched, squeezed and twisted” you acknowledged. “Master knows my wanton and naughty desires so well.

“Spread your cunt wide my gorgeous little whore…show me the pink inside of your vagina” I commanded. “Put 2 of your long fingers inside of your self Pleasure. That’s my beautiful slut, grind your hips into your hands.” Your moans and groans of pleasure were mingling with the aromatic scent of your arousal. Your legs were spread widely as you finger fucked yourself furiously.

"Now, take the hairbrush lying next to you and spank you bare bottom" I ordered. "Spank your bottom until it is red and raw."

You immediately grabbed the wide headed brush and began striking the cheeks of your bottom. The humuliation of doing anything your Master ordered, even spanking yourself upon command, was freeingly erotic and arousing. You were totally free to reach the depths of your most naughty and dirty fantasies. Now, spanking yourself while being watched by your Master created a most exquisite mixture of beautiful pain and pleasure. Your pain and excitemnt was peaking as your Master commanded you to spank faster and harder.

“Stop” I ordered.

“But Master, I am just about to come” you complained.

“Pleasure, take your right index finger and place it up your cunt” I commanded. You complied without a question. “Don’t move it around, just let it sit and feel your wetness. Now, take it out of your cunt and insert it into your ass” You could hear the sharp intake of my excited breath as I watched your index finger slide into your puckered orifice one knuckle at a time.

You know your Master likes watching your long fingers disappear slowly into your rectum. You were also sure that your Master knew that you loved putting on such a filthy and dirty show of being watched while you insert your fingers into your ass. It made you feel so erotically naughty and slutty. You were hoping that Master would then command you to take your left hand and rub and squeeze your clit until you came in a frenzied orgasm.

“Enough” I stated. “Stand up and come to me. My loving slut, when I told you to stop masturbating you whined and did not stop immediately. This did not please me and you must be punished. Stand spread-eagle behind the couch.”

You did as you were ordered. With linen ties I tied your ankles to the back feet of the couch.

“Bend over the back of the couch” I commanded.

I attached your wrists to the front legs of the couch with some longer linen ties. You were now bent over the couch with your pelvis resting on the back of the couch. You tensed in pleasure hoping that Master would punish you by forcefully and savagely fucking you in your ass.

You could hardly contain yourself waiting to feel my hard cock spreading the cheeks of your bottom roughly entering your rectum.

A whistling sound in the air preceded a stinging SNAP across your bare bottom. SNAP, SNAP SNAP came in quick succession. Your head shot around and you saw a sapling branch in my hand that was whipping your bare bottom. You could feel the warmth and the welts raising on your tight sweet ass…The increased pain was excruciatingly exquisite. SNAP SNAP!

“Yes Master, spank the bare bottom of your disobedient pleasure slave. Please make it hurt more my glorious Master…make me feel like I love to feel."

You ground your pussy into the top of the couch trying to increase your sexual pleasure. The sound of the branch whipping the soft skin of your bottom...the unbelievable feeling of pain and excitement mixed with humiliation...the warmth of total and complete submission to your sexy and handsome Master created the most perfect erotic and sexual environment.

"Yes, Master, Yes, please whip your naughty slave. Teach me to be subservient and obey you implicitly. Give me the pain I crave and desire. Make me feel like the slut, whore and sexual toy for you that I desire to be so deeply in my heart", you gasped. You wished this dream of rapture could go on forever.

Suddenly, the whipping and pleasure stopped. You hadn't realized that you had closed your eyes until you opened them and there not more than a few inches from your face was my hard, pulsing and erect cock. My veins stood out prominently indicating the high level of my excitement

"Oh, my sexual and emotional Master, please allow your adoring and loving sex slave to please you with my tongue, lips and mouth" you purred....

Please give me feedback to let me know what you of my writing. Thanks.

wordman
wordman
11 Followers