Pleasuring Peggy Sanford Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I died this very moment, I would do so at the summit of sexual ecstasy.

Kimiko's pussy gripped me like a vice compressed to its limit but the pressure not hurting at all but merely drove me to even higher levels of orgiastic revelry.

"Fuck that cunt," Peggy screamed out. I bet Arthur heard that.

No headboard on the bed, Kimiko grabbed at the wall as I fucked her. Well above our heads, a wooden shelf held a long line of paperback books, they rumbled slightly.

"Fuck, that feels so good, so good," she said.

"After I come, I want to fuck those giant tits of yours, slide my cock into your mouth for a little head action."

"Yes, please, yes. Make me cum."

Sperm rushed into her. Kimiko draped her legs about my waist, smacked into the top of Peggy's bobbing head.

"God, that feels so good," she said.

For a time we took a break. We slept. Me in the middle, Peggy to my left, Kimiko to my right and each one of my ladies held on to my cock as we slumbered.

At some point I tumbled to the refrigerator, cracked the door open and found a can of diet Coke, guzzled it down in maybe two gulps. I was that parched.

Burping, trying to be low keyed about it, I returned to the bedroom, found Peggy and Kimiko going at it once more. I turned around, made my way to the love seat, turned on the TV, kept the volume turned down low, watched the final part ofGood Bye, Mr. Chips on the Turner Classic Movie channel. I loved old movies. Oh to get a chance to boff Greer Garson, Ava Gardner, Gene Tierney in their prime. Especially, I wanted to do Ms Gardner, and of course, Liz Taylor, when she didCat on a Hot Tin Roof. That movie always pissed me off though. A brilliant bit of writing by Tennessee Williams but how could Maggie the Cat's husband Brick Pollitt not fuck her until the very end of the movie. Total nonsense in my opinion even if it was clouded by fulfilled lust.

An hour later after another movie commenced, I heard Peggy say, "Steve, we are so ready for you now."

Using the remote, I turned off the TV and I was back betwixt Peggy and Kimiko before the signal reached the television I think.

"How about letting two sexy and beautiful women suck your cock?" Peggy said.

She was out of breath but not slowing down one iota.

These two nubile vixens surrounded my cock like two teenage girls in the softest crinoline draping ribbons round a may pole.

Taking turns, each one sucked my cock. Their styles in gulping down my penis were quite different but just as pleasurable. Peggy more aggressive did her special trick on my dick. Kimiko was a softer sucker but just as efficient.

While one sucked, the other played with my shaft, stroked it, and ran her slender fingers across my balls. More super fast chords of pleasure raced to my pleasure center.

"Ladies, you are going to kill me with nothing but your hot, little mouths."

The fingers of my left hand fucked Peggy's boiling pussy. The fingers of my right hand fucked Kimiko's hot pussy.

To be honest I am not sure who my semen went into. I think it was Kimiko but it might have been Peggy.

Before morning light began filtering into the bedroom, I fucked Kimiko's tits and used the deep cleavage between them as a channel for my cock straight into her mouth.

Of course Peggy and I fucked too and the two of them did each other while I watched.

In the morning, the full light of day, Kimiko fixed us breakfast; we each showered, said our good byes and hit the road. Peggy and Kimiko did each other one last time while I bent down under the shower head.

A few hours later as Peggy and I approached the house's front porch, I said,

"This run down place once belonged to my grandfather. Now, I own what little is left of it. He was a much better crop duster then farmer, I think. He was a survivor of the Bataan Death March too. About fifteen years ago he caught my sweet grandma fucking an old Japanese guy. He killed them both and then turned the gun on himself."

"My God, did he do all that here?"

"No, he did it in a cheap motel in Des Moines."

"I am sorry honey."

"I did not know them all that well. He hated the Japanese though and I guess when he saw his wife sleeping with the enemy, he totally lost it."

By this time we stood on the porch looking into the house through the mesh of a severely lacerated screen door.

"No ghosts or ghouls here lover," I said. "Something much better, you will like it."

Through the cloudy haze made by the screen, Peggy Sanford saw a small white teddy bear wearing a red sweater, a white heart in the center of its chest sitting in the center of the living room floor. The little guy was surrounded by the refuse of transients often spending the night. The bear held on to a foil covered balloon filled with helium. Happy Valentine was written across its shiny surface in big bold red letters.

"I know it's late for Valentine's Day but we had not met yet had we?"

While she focused her attention on the bear, at least 30 naked men poured from the several rooms clustered around the living room.

"The bear and all those bare men are for you lover. I coordinated most of it on my computer, made some calls. Joe and Frank and Teddy standing right there are old friends of mine and they are wired in to the sexy underbelly of this region. They helped too."

"I wondered why we came to Iowa of all places," Peggy Sanford said.

Her eyes were already inflamed and without looking, I knew her pussy was drenched, the fluid about ready to dribble down her thighs.

"I have several guys with the biggest cocks anywhere. I have guys into bondage, discipline, sadism and masochism and they have all their tools. I have guys who NEVER lose their erections; guys that make money shots right on queue. One guy is nearly a double for your son; another one resembles your old man down to his goatee. The guy right there is like the greatest expert in the world when it comes to the Karma Sutra. The man standing there has killed three women fucking them to death. He has promised to tone it down fucking you. I may even have an alien from the planet Orgasmatune. Those guys there are known for the sheer quantity they can produce of sperm and every one of these guys, all of them, maybe not the alien, is medically cleared and raring to go. For today and tonight I do nothing but watch you get fucked and fuck. I think your personal best fucking men one after the other is 21 or 22 so I wanted to make sure at least 30 had their way with you. I considered inviting Harmony Hill, a lusty friend of mine but I wanted you to be the only female getting the attention. After you are all finished, I fuck you as the finale."

We stepped into the living room and all the men reached out toward Peggy, started mauling her.

"Strip bitch so we can get down to business," one of the men in the crowd said.

12