Pledge Prank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of leaving immediately and being thankful, I sighed and said, "I need that bra."

"You can't be serious!"

"Would you be willing to sell it?" I asked.

"Absolutely not!" Marci snapped.

"I was afraid of that," I sighed, reaching out and rubbing her leg once more. I was surprised when she let me. "Why don't you lay down on your stomach and I'll continue the massage? It's the least I can do."

"I'm not giving you my bra," she warned as I gave her my most innocent look. Marci rolled her eyes in disbelief, but she did lie on her stomach. I started massaging her sore leg and ever so slowly worked my way over to the other leg and up her body. I was careful to skip any parts that might cause her to react and chase me out of her room.

This time I got to enjoy just how nicely shaped Marci's legs were as I worked her muscles. The more I saw of her the more I liked. She had a natural beauty. Marci was not quite the 'girl next door' type, but there was something of that in her. She would have fit the stereotype better if her smile were a little less sexy. I kept picturing her face as she fought against me earlier. There was something about it that excited me.

"How about we make a deal?" I asked suddenly. By now I was rubbing her back and she was obviously enjoying it.

"What?" Marci asked. I could tell from her tone that she was becoming relaxed.

"If I can get your bra off tonight, you'll let me take it," I smiled. She lifted her head and looked at me over her shoulder. Marci was smiling.

"And if you can't?" she asked.

"Then I'll stop by once a week until the end of the semester and give you a massage," I replied.

"You're on!" she readily agreed. "You must really be afraid of what Tommy is going to do to you to take such a sucker bet. There is no way you're going to get me out of my bra!"

"We'll see," I smiled. "I have all night to try." The truth was I couldn't care less about the bra or Tommy anymore. The more I rubbed Marci's back the hornier I became.

Eventually I shifted again and was straddling her thighs as I massaged. It didn't take long for my cock to grow hard. I knew she could feel it against her ass, but Marci didn't say a word. I could hear her breathing getting heavier.

"So, do you have a boyfriend now?" I asked conversationally.

"Sure," she snorted, and then added, "Do you really think I'd let you massage my back if I did?"

"What's wrong with an innocent massage?"

"Innocent my ass!" she snapped.

"Speaking of your ass," I said, finally taking a chance and letting my hands drop and rub her ass through her jeans.

"Hey!" she cried, but didn't really try and stop me.

"Shush!" I said. "I can't very well get your bra off by doing this, so relax."

"So, you think I'll let you do anything you want as long as taking my bra off isn't involved?" she asked, both enjoying my massage and trying hard not to laugh.

"Well, I am rubbing your ass," I grinned.

"And I should stop you," she said with a shake of her head. "But it feels so good. Besides, it's only through my pants."

"You could remove them and give me better access?"

"Keep dreaming!" she laughed, but then fell silent and let herself enjoy my massage. She didn't even flinch when my hands eventually moved to her inner thighs, at least not until my finger brushed higher and I felt the dampness of her jeans.

"That's enough of that!" she snapped as she rolled onto her back. I started massaging the front of her legs before she could get out of bed.

Marci was looking up at me when I moved up to her shoulders a little later. Her lips were parted slightly and she was looking at me oddly. I couldn't decide if her eyes looked relaxed or lust filled. If possible, I'd guess both.

A few minutes later I was unable to resist. I leaned forward slowly to give her a chance to protest, but she didn't and our lips touched. It was electric. I lost myself in our embrace for some time. It was the most passion filled kiss of my life!

"Okay, that's enough of that," she said suddenly, pushing my away from her.

"Are you sure?" I smiled. Marci looked at me oddly before shaking her head and getting out of bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Nowhere," she replied as she reached under her shirt and undid her bra. I frowned as she somehow got her bra off without taking off her shirt and pulled it out of her sleeve. She held it out to me.

"What's this?" I frowned.

"You win," she sighed. "Here's my bra. Tell Tommy that I said he's a sick pervert and that this bra is the only thing he's ever going to get from me."

"You're giving up that easily?" I asked in surprise. Marci smiled and shrugged.

"It's far safer than letting you spend the night," she replied. "You've been here less than an hour and I can't believe what your kisses are doing to me."

"So, what's the problem?" I asked.

"I'm not the type of girl who sleeps with a guy the first time she meets him," she insisted. "Now please get out before I change my mind!" She held out the bra toward me.

"If that's what you want," I said, hesitating slightly, hoping she'd change her mind. I was both intrigued and surprised by her honesty. Most girls I knew would never have admitted what Marci was saying. I took the bra almost in a daze. The kissing had obviously gotten to me as well. "I didn't expect you to give in so easily."

"Stop trying to push my buttons," she said, but Marci was smiling as she added, "I may be having moral issues, but I'm not stupid. Take the bra and go." For a girl I barely knew, she seemed to be able to read me like a book.

"Maybe I can give you another massage some time?" I asked as Marci led me to the door. She just smiled and gently pushed me out of her room. I walked out feeling more than a little bemused. I was halfway down the hall before I turned back. Mike and Jerry were going to be pissed, but if things worked out, it would be worth it. I knocked gently on Marci's door.

"Forget something?" she asked when she opened the door. I stepped into her room and kissed her. She tensed momentarily and then melted into my arms.

I stepped back and held out the bra. Marci took it, looking rather confused. I reached out and gently touched her face. Again, the contact was electrifying. She looked into my eyes and smiled before taking my hand from her cheek.

"You haven't answered my question," she said. "Why did you come back? You had what you needed to get Tommy off your back." I shrugged before replying.

"I decided that I'd rather deal with Tommy's punishment than pass up a chance with a woman as beautiful as you."

"Are you serious?" Marci asked in surprised. She knew Tommy's well enough to know what kind of punishment he would assign for failure.

"Hmm, let me think," I joked, trying to lighten the mood. "Take Tommy your bra or make love to you? Choices, choices."

"Who said anything about making love?" Marci asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You did," I replied, kissing her again. This one lasted even longer than the last. Marci sighed loudly and rested her head on my shoulder afterward.

"I knew I was right to give you the bra and send you on your way."

"Where's the fun in that?" I grinned, but then grew serious and added after a short pause, "Look, I'll leave if you really want me to go, but you and I both know that's not what you want. It's certainly not what I want."

"I know what you want!" she said with a shake of her head and a gentle laugh.

"Would it be so bad?" I asked, drawing her close and kissing her neck this time.

"No!" she groaned. "That's what I'm afraid of!"

I was holding Marci close. I could feel her stiff nipples now that she wasn't wearing a bra and I'm sure she could feel my hardening cock against her stomach. I wanted her badly and I knew she wanted me, but the question was would she give in to her desires?

"We can't!" she cried. "We barely know each other!" I ignored her words and kept kissing her neck. Marci moaned softly when I reached down with both hands, grabbed her hips and slowly rubbed my cock against her. She didn't push me away, however she did add, "I'm not that type of girl!"

"But can't you be for just this one night?" I asked, still pressing against her as she read my desire in my eyes. "You can blame it on being drunk tomorrow."

"I haven't even had a drink."

"So?" I replied, and then grinning added, "Come on! Everybody does it!"

"You're an ass!" she snapped, but she started laughing.

"Talk about an ass!" I said, still grinning as I started rubbing hers with both hands. I let one hand slowly drift to her side and finally to her front. I took my time making my way to her full breasts. I knew this was the proverbial moment of truth. If she let me touch her there, she was mine. I hesitated, prolonging the moment of anticipation.

"Oh go ahead!" she sighed loudly. "I'm probably going straight to hell, but I can't help it. Its been so long and your kisses..." I cut her off with another kiss and she moaned into my mouth.

Marci's decision was made. I did take a moment to caress her breasts, but then quickly started unbuttoning her blouse. Marci didn't fight me. She pulled my mouth to hers and thrust her tongue in. We shared a passion filled kiss as her hands joined mine at her buttons. Between us we had her shirt off in short order. I reached for her pants, but she beat me to it. Marci unbuttoned her jeans and took them off as well.

"Matching underwear," I said, seeing the frilly red bottoms. Marci ignored my comment. Instead, she smiled sexily, looked into my eyes and pulled her red panties down slowly. She must have liked what she saw in my expression because her smile grew. I certainly liked what I saw!

"Can I have them?" I asked her. She was obviously surprised by my question.

"Why not?" she shrugged after a brief hesitation. "But don't get your hopes up. I don't think Tommy will take substitutions and you gave me the bra back. Don't bother asking for it again."

"I won't," I said. "And what makes you think I want the panties for Tommy?" Marci frowned, but then shrugged again and tossed them to me.

I kept my eyes locked with hers as I took the underwear and brought them to my nose briefly. They were damp with her excitement and the odor was intoxicating.

"You are such a pervert!" she cried, her eyes growing in shock. Yet, there was lust and desire there as well. "I can't believe you did that! I can't believe I'm doing this!"

I inhaled deeply once more before shoving Marci's underwear in my pocket and pulling her naked body to me. Her ass was well toned, but the skin was soft to the touch. In short, it felt wonderful as I squeezed it.

I let one hand slip lower. I could feel her excitement! I thought she could feel mine as well through my pants. In fact, she must have because the next thing I knew Marci was reaching between us and rubbing the bulge my cock caused in my jeans. The fire in her eyes grew in intensity.

I surprised Marci again by lifting her up. I cradled her briefly and gave her another kiss. Marci sighed and rested her head on my shoulder afterward. I almost hated putting her down, but my own desires demanded it.

I placed Marci in her bed and look down at her, trying to memorize the sight of her. She was smiling seductively and holding the covers open for me. Her smile grew as she said, "Are you going to stand there all night? Why don't you take off you clothes and join me before I chicken out?"

I doubted very much that she would do that, but I didn't want to take any chances. I started undressing. I didn't rush it because of the way she was watching me. I'm sure it was similar to the way I watched her when she was undressing before. I shook my head.

It was hard to believe that a stupid pledge prank would result in this! I wondered how often a freshmen fraternity pledge got a chance with a sorority president? Especially one as hot at Marci! I shrugged to myself at the last of my clothes hit the floor and I joined Marci in her bed.

The feel of her naked body next to mine was amazing! We kissed passionately and my hands found their way to her breasts almost of their own accord. The heat of our excitement quickly filled the room and we threw the covers off. I could smell Marci desire as I kissed my way down her body. I paused at her breasts for a few minutes before continuing lower.

She had a soft thatch of hair covering her pussy. I parted it and exposed her excitement. It was moist and open, demanding attention. The aroma was far richer than the slight whiff I received from her panties before, but exactly what I hoped for from that tantalizing moment. It was driving me crazy! I let my tongue brush her lips.

"Stop teasing!" Marci demanded as her fingers tangled with my hair. She pulled my mouth to her pussy. I tasted the depths of her briefly before focusing on her clit. I nibbled on it briefly, but that was enough to send her quickly over the edge.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she cried over and over again as her orgasm hit. She only let me stay down between her legs long enough for me to get a taste of her juices. After that, she pulled me up and kissed my damp lips.

"That was..." I began, but not able to come up with a word to describe it. It didn't matter. Marci knew what I meant.

"Yes, it was," she readily agreed.

"Let me go back?" I asked. "I love the taste of you!"

"Later!" she promised. "Right now I want to feel you inside me!" I looked at her, smiled wider and kissed her again. She didn't seem to like the delay because she backed away and added, "Now!"

"Yes, Miss President," I teased, but then directed the head of my cock to her soaked pussy and pushed in.

Marci was more than ready for me. In fact, she wrapped her legs around mine, grabbed my ass and pulled me deep with all her strength. She was most definitely not in the mood for anything slow! Marci wanted it hard and rough. I was happy to oblige.

Her mouth fell open and she gasped with each thrust. I kissed first one lip and then the other as I continued to stroke in and out of her. I then moved to her neck and started kissing and nibbling.

"No marks!" she cried after one particular aggressive nibble.

"I would never leave a hickey on you," I said, but then kissed lower until my face was pressed between her breasts. "At least not where anyone can see!" I took one of her breasts into my mouth and sucked hard.

"You bastard!" she cried, her voice filled with lust. Yet, she didn't push me away. In fact, based on her reaction I'd say she actually liked me marking her breast. Either that or she was too close to cumming to really care.

I lifted my head and stared down into her eyes once more. Marci wore an expression similar to the one she had when she wrestled me earlier. Of course, back then it wasn't as lust filled, but it definitely hinted that she would be this type of a partner in bed.

I knew she was ready, so I picked up the pace again. It wasn't long before I was literally pounding into Marci. She had her legs splayed wide giving me full access. Her eyes were closed and her face full of tension as she fought against her orgasm.

"I'm cumming!" she suddenly cried and buried her face in my shoulder. I thought it was to muffle her cries, but a moment later I could feel her biting and sucking for all she was worth.

I knew part of what she was doing was in retaliation for the mark I left on her breast, but her need was too obvious for that to be the only reason. She was sucking so intensely that it actually hurt!

I pulled her head free of my shoulder and saw the most amazing sight in my life! Marci was in mid orgasm and her expression was one of pure, unadulterated, animalistic passion! My own passions rose up to meet hers. I crushed her lips with mine briefly before letting her bury her face in my shoulder again. I slammed into her one last time. My orgasm hit hard!

The first jet of my cum filled her and sent Marci over the edge again. We thrashed together for quite some time before we both ended up next to each other gasping desperately for breath.

"That was well worth whatever punishment Tommy might come up with for not getting your bra," I sighed.

"I'm glad you think so," she smiled. "It was pretty amazing. Maybe even worth the guilt I'll probably feel later."

"Only maybe?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "We can do better than that."

"What do you mean?" she asked, sounding perplexed.

"I mean that before we're through tonight, you'll be so spent that you won't be able to feel guilt."

"We're not done?"

"Are you crazy?" I teased. "I can't leave with the possibility that you might feel too guilty to do this again. I'm not going anywhere until I get you to the point where you won't be able to turn me down the next time!"

"We can't keep doing this," she said despite her smile at my words. "I don't normally sleep around."

"So, let's start dating. This way you don't have to worry about your reputation," I suggested.

"Yeah, right!" she laughed. "That's just what I plan on doing. I'm going to date a guy I barely know who is a pledge of my ex boyfriend's just because the sex is great! Besides, what makes you think that dating you won't ruin my reputation?"

"I'm hurt," I said, holding my hand over my heart.

"You'll get over it," she snorted.

"Okay, then how about you look at it like this," I said, thinking fast. "Since you don't want to sleep around and get a reputation as a slut while you wait for the right guy to come along, why not just let me come around every so often and we can have some fun. You've already slept with me, so it won't hurt your reputation any worse to be with me again."

"That's some convoluted logic," she said, not denying the possibility off hand.

"I just don't want this to be our last time together," I said honestly. She looked at me and then slowly shook her head.

"Trust me, it's not," she sighed, giving in to both of our desires. "I never thought I'd have a 'buddy', but there is no way this is going to be a one time thing! Besides, you threw the bet, so you owe me a weekly massage for the rest of the semester."

"Buddy?" I asked, already knowing what she meant but wondering if I could get her to say it. "What kind of a buddy?"

"The kind that visits late at night every so often to have some fun."

"Oh! Do you mean 'Fuck Buddy'?" I asked loudly.

"Yes," she nearly whispered out of embarrassment.

"So, the 'nice' girl is finally ready to admit that she has a secret wild side that needs to be let loose every once in a while?" I asked.

"Just shut up before I change my mind," she sighed loudly. I pulled her close so that her head was lying against my shoulder.

"If its too uncomfortable for you, we could always go back to plan and date," I suggested.

"You're not my type," she replied. "I only date good guys and you're most definitely not one of them!"

"And Tommy is?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. She lifted her head from my shoulder and looked into my eyes.

"Just shut up and kiss me!" she sighed loudly.

"Bossy bitch!" I snapped, but then kissed her before she could reply. It didn't take very long for either one of us to get excited again.

"I don't think I've given your breasts enough attention," I smiled, reaching out and caressing them. Marci blushed slightly, but smiled as well.

A few minutes later I started kissing my way down her neck and to her chest. I left my face buried between her full breasts for quite a while as my hands continued their caresses. Occasionally, I tweaked both of her small, hard nipples. Marci obviously liked what I was doing.

I continued for a time before I moved up and placing my cock between her breasts. She didn't seem surprised. In fact, she smiled.

"My old boyfriend used to like doing this," she explained.

"I don't blame him," I laughed. Marci smiled sexily and wrapped her beautiful tits around my dick. A moment later I was in heaven, stroking between her breasts!