Plotting a Course Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only one way to find out." Rob grinned and kissed my cheek while he sat back on the bed and watched me attentively. The package was a perfect cube, no larger than two inches per side. "I was going to give it to you for your birthday, but didn't want to ruin the surprise." I quickly untied the bow and threw the twine at Rob who caught it with a grin. The paper was easy to tear off and I stared as the glass cube in my hand. I twisted and studied it. Inside the box were two interconnected rings.

They couldn't be. I thought to myself. I kept twisting the cube in my fingers. I glanced at Rob who was smiling warmly at me.

"They are." He whispered.

"Our promise rings?" I answered. Still gazing intently at the treasure in my hands.

"Yup." He answered flatly. "It was kind of cool how the jeweler connected them. I knew I was going to get you a new ring, but didn't want to get rid of these."

"That's so sweet Robbie." I wrapped my arms around my husband's muscular body. "Thank you." I kissed his cheek.

"I love you Bobby."

"I love you Rob."

*****

This story will conclude in chapter 17.

Thank you for reading. Please let me know what you think.