Plump and Plain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarkatony
tarkatony
254 Followers

"C'mere."

Betty was pushing Nancy's ass back onto the bed, but she wasn't finished with her pussy. Her lips were hovering over it when she repeated, "C'mere."

I don't know what I expected, maybe that Nancy would swing her leg over Betty's shoulder again and hoist her sex to Betty's face. But this isn't what Betty had in mind. She looked up at me with urgent impatience, "C'mere." And as soon as I got to my feet it was clear what she meant.

She was kneeling on the floor, with her knees wide apart and she was kissing at Nancy's wet snatch as I got on my knees behind her and when I entered her it was like sticking my prick in the folds of a hot, wet sponge, soaking with a thick cream.

"I thought he was supposed to be mine." There was a smile, almost a smirk on Nancy's face, certainly no malevolence.

Betty lifted her face from Nancy's twat, "You get him in a minute." Then she put her lips back, but only for a second. "Ask me to suck you, Nans," she raised her eyes to her friend's, seeking approval.

"You've already done that."

"Please." I couldn't see her face, of course, but she sounded almost desperate.

"Try some place new."

Betty hesitated, I imagined a smile on her face, "Do you want me to?"

When Nancy smiled, Betty sat up and when her back hit my chest I fell out of her. She repeated herself, but this time she was more insistent, "Do you want me to? Tell me."

Somehow, Nancy seemed entirely composed, entirely rational. "Of course I want you to. I want whatever you'll do to me. I want it all. When am I ever going to get a chance like this again?"

"Then turn over."

She did, slowly, as if enjoying herself, as if she wanted to remember what she was doing and as she did, I took Betty's huge soft breast in one hand and with the other I rubbed my cock against her pussy, all the time watching Nancy slowly turn on the bed, rising up to her knees and then sliding her knees open on the blanket.

It was the sight of her ass, wide and white and waiting that made me do it. I poked my prick at Betty's bud and when I did she jumped and then, in a moment, half turned, "There are condoms and jelly in my night table."

I was there and back in a flash, taking my place on my knees behind Betty where I got busy putting it on, careful not to be too fast, the gun was definitely cocked. Once done, I squirted a great dollop of jelly onto my fingers and I waited.

When I had reentered the room, Betty was massaging Nancy's cheeks, spreading them while she inspected her hole. Betty seemed to be transfixed with it, as she was with her pussy; she was staring at it, slowly, almost imperceptibly moving to it. That's why I waited, I wanted her to get there before I began — and I wanted to watch: it was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen.

And then she seemed to stop, as if she'd changed her mind. And Nancy thought so too, "Do you want me to turn around?"

"No." Betty's word sounded abrupt and cold so I used the moment to soften her up. I placed my jelly-soaked fingers against her asshole and I rubbed, gently but with pressure and she slump forward and pressed her face against Nancy's cheek, "Oh, God," she said, as I placed my prick against her asshole, waiting for her to apply the pressure.

And it wasn't long in coming: she pushed me into her the moment she pushed her face between Nancy's cheeks and we all began to ride in a slow rhythmic dance, a noisy dance because their moans were loud and erotic, too erotic; I couldn't last, not for very long. It was the moans. When I shot my load she must have felt the spasms because her moans were louder and she fucked at me harder and her head was bobbing more and Nancy seemed almost to be shouting and then we all seemed to collapse, me onto Betty and Betty onto Nancy and Nancy onto the bed and we were still.

"Oh, Jeez, Nans, you've got to try that." Betty's words were barely audible, she was squeezing her friend's ass to her face.

"Who knew," Nancy said, with a chuckle then she slowly pulled herself away from Betty and sat up on the side of the bed from where she looked down at me; I was still resting on Betty's back, "For a virgin, I'm doing alright."

I laughed, pushed off Betty and sat back on my heels and when I did Nancy saw the condom on my still semi-erect dick.

"Anal?" She seemed either confused or surprised, it was hard to tell.

"What?"

"Did you have anal sex just now?"

It didn't seem like answering her would be a good idea, so I waited for Betty to respond. She was still lying on the bed as if sleeping. She rolled over and looked up at her friend, "God, Nans, you gotta try it."

"Go wash your face," she said to Betty, "and gargle," she chuckled and she pulled at her friend's arm to show her she was serious.

When Betty did as she was told, I pulled off the condom and placed it on the panties Nancy had been wearing.

"Is this what is commonly referred to as an orgy?" She was looking down at me, a little too sternly.

"Closest I've ever come to it."

"I didn't know you and Bets had something going."

"We don't."

"No?"

"Nope."

She smiled, her nice smile, "Then why were you looking at her like you were?"

I laughed, stood up and sat beside her, "I think it was her lust, she seemed to be dripping with it. She really turned me on."

"Like you turned me on?"

"Did I?"

She fell back on the bed, pulled her legs around me and lay in the middle fluffing a pillow under her head. "Will you fuck me now?"

"Make love to you?"

"Just fuck me." She opened her legs and pulled at my arm, "A nice slow fuck ... then we can continue the orgy."

But when I got between her legs, I tried to make love to her; I liked her; I wanted her to like me — and I wanted her first fuck to have some meaning, so when I put my erect penis at her opening, I gobbled her up in my arms and waited for her to take the plunge and when she did, slowly, hesitantly, I squeezed her to me and when I felt her break through her barrier I started to rock, as lovingly as I could and she rocked too and relaxed in my arms and she kissed me on the cheek, "Thank you."

"You feel wonderful," I said, kissing her lightly on the left eye.

"You couldn't wait for me!" Betty sat down beside us and began caressing Nancy's hair.

Nancy didn't miss a beat; she continued her slow fuck, her fingers now digging into my back, "I want the rest of it, too. I have to leave tomorrow."

tarkatony
tarkatony
254 Followers