Poker Face

Story Info
Paola's first bukkake.
9.6k words
4.49
42.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotori
kotori
35 Followers

It was a quiet afternoon at the office. My last appointment for the day had to cancel at the last minute, and the bosses were all at a convention out of town. Nothing was happening, and although it was a good time to catch up on paperwork, I was tired so I thought I'd get an early start on the weekend. I didn't expect my girlfriend, Paola, to be home when I got there, so I was surprised to hear the television when I walked through the door. I decided to sneak up on her as a surprise, but when I went into the living room, she was the one who surprised me.

Playing on the television was a porn video; a pretty young girl was having her faced stuffed with cock; I watched for a second when the actor pulled out and emptied a huge load of cum across her face. Paola, not realising I was behind her, emitted a little gasp and then a moan. Immediately the scene on the screen shifted; once again, a sexy young bitch was getting her throat rammed by a large cock. Once again, the scene ended with arcs of hot, sticky cum splashing the actress's pouty, puffy lips. Paola moaned again and I could her a squishing sound. I quietly looked over the back of the sofa and saw my petite sweet girl pounding her cunt with her fingers. The skirt of her elegant suit was hiked up around her waist, her dainty little g-string panties around her knees. I wanted nothing more than to strip down and fuck her senseless, but I was fascinated with the scene in front of me and decided to watch quietly, despite my own erection.

Paola has always been an enthusiastic cocksucker. In spite of the fact that she's a high-powered corporate attorney, in the bedroom she's definitely a submissive. Who knows? Perhaps it's because in the "outside" world she is so forceful and dominant that at home she takes comfort from being the object, rather than the subject. Which suits me fine; our sex life is dominated by me—I'm the one who calls all the shots, and she takes the greatest pleasure in pleasuring me. Not that she doesn't get her share of orgasms: the girl comes buckets, at times even squirting juice from her cunt.

Another scene started on the television, same as the others, but this time, when the girl finished with a face full of dripping cum, she turned her head and got a second pounding by another huge cock, and then a third. Paola's breathing grew shorter, her moans deeper. She reached into her purse and extracted a large, natural-shaped dildo and stroked herself once before burying it deep into her gash. I fully expected her to fuck herself with it, but as soon as it was properly lubricated, she withdrew it and began to suck on it. The girl in the video took a third load and then a fourth and as Paola watched, she fucked her own mouth with the plastic cock while still fingering her stiff clit.

Silently, I took off my jacket and tie and unbuttoned my shirt, slipping off my loafers. My nipples were almost as erect as my cock, but I left my trousers and stepped around the side of the sofa. Paola was startled and automatically attempted to cover herself but I commanded her to continue and knelt down between her legs and began to lick her oozing slit. The bitch was wet, her tangy juices flowing into my mouth and down my chin. As I concentrated my wagging tongue on her stiff clit, I reached up and pinched her nipples, which only had the effect of deepening her moans and causing her hips to buck against my chin. I reached further and put my hand over hers, grasping the dildo, and pushed it into her mouth. Paola gagged, but I knew she was loving it from the way she thrust her cunt at my mouth.

I continued to savage her clit until I could tell she was ready to cum. Her entire body shook and her little cunt went into spasms around my tongue. Before I knew what was happening, she arched her back and emitted a stream of hot, viscous juice into my face as she twisted and writhed beneath me. I took the dildo from her mouth and rammed it deep into her gaping hole and then went back down to sucking her sloppy clit. Pulling on it with my lips, I brought her to a second, quick orgasm, and then told her to describe the video to me.

"A young girl is on her knees, sucking a large black man's cock. He is grabbing her pigtails—she has red hair and freckles—using them like handles to pull her head into his groin. He's raping her mouth and now..." she gasped..."now he's coming great quantities onto her face, filling her mouth and eyes, shooting it into her red hair...

"Another one is starting; the girl is undressing, acting sexy, slowly showing her tits, which are tiny, like mine. She has a very short "school-girl" plaid skirt, and is turning around to show that she's naked underneath. Her cunt lips are puffy, and now a man's hand goes between her legs. Oh god..." and her breath catches "...he's fingering her asshole. She's kneeling down now, taking his cock in her fist and licking around the head, tasting the saltiness of his pre-cum no doubt."

Paola was rocking her hips against the dildo and my tongue. Her voice was a dull monotone, describing each act of facial abuse, how the semen shot forth and splattered the young models' mouths. But then she became animated again, as she described the next clip.

"It's an Asian woman...oh, it's a genuine bukkake scene. She has her panties on but has removed her bra and is holding a clear glass plate under her chin. There are dozens of men in their underwear, holding their cocks and stroking them. The first one has just come on her and it's slowly sliding down her face. Now the next one has spurted and it too is dripping from her cheek. Another now, less forceful, and now another—this is a big load, and it drips off her lips and onto the glass plate. The camera position is now underneath the plate, I'm watching the cum accumulate. Oh my god, there are dozens of men yet to go; they're all going to come on her. Oh fuck..."

I stuck my index finger into Paola's asshole and then slipped my middle finger in as well. Now both holes were filled and my tongue continued to lash her clit. Her mouth was filled with words, dribbling out the descriptions of the action on the television. "Another shot and another; they're relentless, she's coated in a sea of cum," she said. "She's so lucky."

Then my Paola came again. I pulled the dildo from her cunt and she squirted into my face again, the last few words that escaped were, "she's drinking the contents of the plate, swallowing all that cum.

"Please let me suck you."

I was ready, and withdrew the dildo from her cunt, stepping out of my trousers. My cock sprung lewdly in front of my, and I guided Paola onto her back, with her head hanging over the edge of the sofa. I placed my cock over her face, settling my balls on her lips and she began to suck and lick them. Her body was crunched on the couch, and I directed that she raise her ass against the backrest so she could drape her legs over the back. A large dollop of precum oozed from the tip of my cock and onto her neck. I spread her legs and slapped her cunt, then grabbed the slick dildo and slowly plugged it into her asshole. Pulling back for a moment, I eased my cock into her waiting mouth, sliding down into her throat until my balls covered her eyes.

"You dirty bitch," I said as I began to thrust and fuck her throat, "coming home to masturbate without my permission." A little whimper escaped but I continued stuffing her mouth with my erection. I slapped her cunt again. "You're just a whore, aren't you? You worthless cunt." I was in a good rhythm now, stroking my cock between her lips, feeling the tip enter the top of her oesophagus. I wasn't going to last long, I wanted to come as much as Paola needed to drink it.

And I knew she needed it. Her hands went over her head and around my waist, reaching for my ass cheeks and pulling me even deeper into her mouth. "Go ahead, bitch," I commanded, "I know you want to...finger my asshole." Paola wasted no time sliding her index finger up my ass. We both knew that would cause me to come almost immediately; it's what we both needed and wanted.

She gagged a bit when I exploded in her mouth, emptying the contents of my balls so deep into her throat I doubt she even tasted it. And unbelievably, her cunt was oozing and going into spasm again. I pulled out and squeezed the last drops of my load onto her lips, which she hungrily licked off. My legs were weak as I stood up, and I collapsed into the club chair. The video had ended at some point.

"Take that cock out of your ass and bring me a drink," I said. Paola was still in the same position. "And get off the rest of those clothes." She straightened up slowly and stripped the rest of her dishevelled clothing off, leaving nothing but the glistening juices of her cunt gracing her flesh as she went to the kitchen. A few moments she returned with a cold glass of white wine which she handed me before kneeling at my feet and started to gently stroke my limp cock.

"Thank-you, sir," she said. "Thank you for the multiple orgasms and the load of cum to swallow."

"We obviously need to talk about what happened here today," I said. "Don't we?"

Paola's head and voice both dropped. "Yes, Sir."

"Why were you home early?"

"I had hoped to surprise you with a nice dinner. I signed an important contract this morning and thought I'd treat myself with the afternoon off. I stopped at the market for some steaks, and then had the idea to buy some new knickers to wear while I served you. I went into a sex shop and saw this video on the shelf and was irresistibly drawn to it. I had only intended to skim over it while I cooked, but with each passing scene, I slowly lost my resistance. It made me so randy.

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"I've always known you liked sucking cock, known you like feeling it hit your face before you scoop it into your mouth. What's special about this?"

"I'm not sure," she replied, pensively, "maybe it's the anonymity, especially in the bukkake scene. All those random cocks, all that anonymous cum drenching that lucky slut."

"And you'd like to be that slut, wouldn't you?"

She didn't answer, but sighed heavily and tellingly. I reached down and put my hand behind her head, then yanked her hair back, so she was looking into my face, repeating, "Wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Sir," she whispered haltingly.

"So my cock isn't enough, doesn't satisfy you, is that it? You need more?"

"Oh, no, Sir," she quickly replied, kneeling up straight and lowering her head to my lap, "Oh no. I love your cock. You treat me so well, better than I have ever deserved. I live to serve you, to serve your cock. You fulfill me, complete me. No, Sir. Your cock is my world. I am your slave, and no others'. I love you".

"Hmm," I said, as if unconvinced. But I knew that Paola spoke truly. And it was reciprocal: her subservience filled a hole in my life I'd never been able to define before. She was my ideal woman, physically—petite and with an olive complexion, totally committed to our mutual pleasure, dark, doe-like eyes, small tits and short hair, incredibly smart and well bred. She's at home in a board room and a captain of industry (if such a thing exists in this post-industrial age), well read and erudite, a decent cook and total slut. And yes, I love her too.

"I'm going to have a shower, and you can make the dinner—I hope you got the ingredients for the dinner before your trip to the sex shop."

"I did, and I will, Sir," she said. "Can I bring you a second glass of wine?"

"That's my good girl," I said, rising. There was a drop of cum dribbling from my cock, and I squeezed it out and offered it her. Paola extended her tongue and took the drop, almost like a communicant receiving the Blessed Sacrament.

As the hot water ran over my body, I thought about how to make Paola's fantasy a reality. It excited me, thinking of actually whoring out my little slut. But while it was all well and good to let her suck random cock, I needed to be in charge—without any skills as a pimp. I thought about the possibility of asking colleagues from the office, but that was certainly not "anonymous" enough; most of my colleagues already knew Paola for the business leader she was. And then I remembered my "poker buddies". There was a random group.

Once a month, I play poker with five other fellows; we met at the race track a couple of summers ago and typically meet for our games in the back room of a small bar in the far reaches of Queens, not far from Aqueduct. But on at least two occasions, we've relocated to the home of one of the other guys; in both cases because of babysitting conflicts. The games don't go on too late, and they've always been relatively low-stake. I wasn't sure that I wanted to bring these guys to my apartment, but getting a suite at a Midtown hotel wouldn't be out of the question. I'd make some lame excuse, and bring Paola along as the "hostess".

I turned off the water and drew back the shower curtain. There was Paola, on her knees on the bathmat, with my next drink on a silver salver held above her head. Naturally, she was nude.

"How's dinner coming along?" I asked, deliberately ignoring the earlier topic.

"Fine, Sir. It will be ready to be served when you're through here." Her eyes were lowered, and I placed my hand under her chin, forcing her to look at me. "I'm sorry, Sir," she added.

"For what?"

"For causing you any distress," she replied, a tear welling in her eye.

"I'm not distressed, Paola. I'm quite happy." I wiped away the tear. "Now go get the dinner ready and I'll be along shortly."

She smiled at my smile. "Yes, Sir," she said, rising and exiting the bathroom. Did I mention Paola possesses the most perfect ass? I love watching her leave a room. I also love fucking that tight, dark hole.

*

I came to the table wearing just my dressing gown, and Paola served me naked, placing my plate down before me and topping off my wine glass. Never presumptuous, the place opposite was empty, but I asked her to join me. Naturally, as befitting her general breeding and good taste, the steak was excellent, perfectly done. We ate in relative silence, only occasionally commenting about our workdays. I explained to her how it was that I came home early, and what a pleasant surprise it was to find her as I did, causing her to blush a little, in spite of all our intimacies over the years.

When I finished, I pushed back and adopted a serious mien.

"I've thought a lot about your comments earlier," I started, causing her to blush again, "and I've decided to help you realise your fantasy."

"Oh, no, Sir! Please! I'm so sorry!"

"Hush now, my sweet. We both know you're a slut, and I've made you my whore...Isn't that correct?"

"Yes, Sir," she whispered.

"Well, I've decided it's about time you were drenched in cum. But of course there will be certain ground rules." I explained my idea of hosting a poker night at a hotel. Paola would act as a paid hostess, serving drinks and sandwiches in a revealing costume and eventually letting her mouth be raped by all the men there. And though I'd permit them to finger her cunt and ass, only I would be allowed to fuck her. And that would probably only be after the others left.

Paola was curiously quiet. "Well?" I asked, "does this idea have any appeal?"

Her head was lowered, and she merely nodded.

"Speak up, my love, I can't hear you. The idea made you wet, didn't it?"

Again, she nodded, eyes still lowered.

"Show me," I said.

Paola reached between her legs and slid her fingers between her labia, and found that yes, she was quite wet. Raising the index and middle finger of her right hand in a sort of erotic salute for my view, I could see them glistening with her oozings.

"Lick them," I ordered, and she did. "So, why the hesitation? Speak up."

"It frightens me. It will be so humiliating."

"You'll look just like one of the dirty sluts in that video of yours. Maybe I should film you getting your mouth raped repeatedly, having your face slathered with gobs of anonymous cum. Then you could watch yourself in all your whoredom whenever you want. And so could I. Would you like that?"

She nodded her affirmation and whispered, "Thank you, Sir." I noticed her nipples were stiff and distended. My cock was stirring again, but I could wait.

"Anything for my good girl," I said. "Now, let's get this cleaned up and afterwards, you can get into the shower then show me your gratitude."

Paola rose and gathered the dishes and headed to the kitchen. I could see a slime trail down the inside of her thigh and as she collected my plate, I fondled her cunt and sucked a nipple; then I offered my wet fingers to her mouth, which she hungrily licked clean.

"You're so good to me, Sir," she said gratefully.

"I love you, my little slut."

*

That night I fucked Paola's ass. After her shower, I sent her to bed and told her to "assume the position". An hour later when I got into the room, she was kneeling on the bed, with her arms stretched out grabbing the rail of the footboard, her tits pushed into the duvet and her ass high and inviting in the air. I told her what a dirty slut she was, what a whore. I told her how disgusting it was to know that she was thinking about—wanting, craving, lusting for—a face full of sticky, stinking cum from anonymous men. She whimpered but said nothing. I jammed my fingers into her cunt and found it already moist. "You disgusting bitch," I said, fingering her roughly, "you really can't help yourself from becoming turned on. What a whore."

I pulled out my hand and brought it down firmly on the pale orbs of her ass. Again and again I struck her, reddening her cheeks to a fiery crimson colour, ignoring her whimpers, moans and tears; she knew better than to complain. And of course she wouldn't because each stroke, each slap, only excited her more. As the tender flesh of her ass was inflamed with my beating, so was her lust, her desire. Of course it had a similar effect on me: my cock was stiff and protruding lewdly, dribbling pre-cum and aching to plunge between the tight ring of muscle protecting her darkest hole. I tested her readiness by again fingering her cunt, shoving first two, then three and finally four fingers into her dripping, oozing gash. My thumb pressed roughly against the little bean of her clit, and I could feel her grasping at my fingers, bringing herself to the brink of orgasm. All the while I kept up the banter of degradation, verbally abusing her for her slovenly, sluttish, whoring desires.

I withdrew my slime-covered fingers, dripping with her juices, and could see her gaping hole pucker and quiver, the muscles clutching at the air, willing me to reinsert them. But instead, I slide two into her asshole. Paola moaned deeply, the mixture of pleasure and pain singing through her whimpers. Climbing onto the bed, I looked into the mirror on the dresser immediately in front of us, and saw Paola's face wincing with each thrust.

"Are you wet enough, bitch?" I asked, "Are you ready to get a good, hard reaming?" Paola looked up, into the mirror, into my eyes, and merely nodded. "I can't hear you, slut," I yelled. "Are you ready to get your ass fucked?"

"Yes, Sir," she moaned, barely audible.

Positioning myself between her legs, I spit on her asshole and worked the saliva deep into her. Unable to resist the temptation before me, I ran the tip of my cock over her hard little clit causing her sphincter to grasp at my fingers. Grabbing her hips with both hands, I sunk my cock to the balls into her dripping slit—"Just for a little more lubrication," I assured her. Then, spitting at her dirty hole again, I withdrew and positioned the head of my cock at the now-gaping opening and slid forward. She was tight and hot. The heat which emanated from her rosy cheeks against my groin fuelled my lust and I pounded into her, stroke after stroke as I pulled on her hips. Paola clenched the footboard tightly, and I watched the pain and emotion on her face in the mirror as I reamed her ass again and again.

kotori
kotori
35 Followers