Poker Interrupted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No different from her previous lovers, then.

She popped his cock free from her mouth, and he grunted with disappointment. She stood, reaching behind her back to find the clasp on her bra, and he grinned, eyes fixed once more on her prominent assets. With a flourish she pulled the bra aside, tossing it away into the corner of the room, heavy breasts hanging free.

Growling deep in his throat, Rel'Kor gripped the firm muscles of her abdomen and slid his hands up towards her chest, his breathing heavy as his hands, rough from years of combat training, finally gripped and fondled the objects of his desire. They kissed, passionately, as he handled her roughly, squeezing her between his fingers with one hand, while the other dug into her back, fingernails scraping the skin.

She pulled him away from the wall, moving towards the bed, and he eagerly followed, releasing her at last in order to pull himself free from the last of his clothing. Finally naked, he grabbed her shoulders, and threw her down forcefully onto the mattress, before leaping on top of her, hands fumbling at the hem of her trousers as they continued to kiss, his teeth nipping at her lips.

She wrestled his hands away, although her trousers were down around her hips now, and they grappled, wrestling together in passionate combat. With a heave, she rolled him over onto his back, leaning on top of him, pushing herself upwards until her legs straddled his belly, and her large breasts swung before his face.

With another growl, he gave up his pursuit of removing her trousers, and eagerly pulled her down, mouth fastening on one mound as a hand gripped the other, twisting her large nipple round in a half circle. She let out a growl of her own now, the pleasure mixed with a tint of pain, but did not give up on her objective, grabbing his other arm and forcing it against the head of the bed in a certain way.

His attention was elsewhere, and she adjusted herself so that the hand on her breast broke free, and Rel'Kor's face was forced into her cleavage. With a sudden move, she had his other arm, and that too, clipped against the head of the bed, the hidden handcuff snapping shut around his wrist.

It was a moment or two before he noticed, but then he let out a roar, of anger this time, his body thrashing beneath her as his powerful arms strained against the cuffs that held him.

She leaned back, still gripping his torso between her thighs, but otherwise free of his attentions.

"Release me!" he shouted, "I am your senior officer!"

She wriggled back, fingers running across his chest, digging her nails in, scratching, and pulling at the hair there.

"I will if you order me to," she told him, "but, if I do, it ends here." To emphasise the point, she pulled her trousers part way down her thighs, black knickers barely visible against her skin. "Or would you rather have more?"

He stopped his struggles, looking at her, eyes straying up and down her body as he considered his options. No true Klingon would take a woman by force; it was dishonourable and proved that you were not manly enough to entice her willingly. Not to mention that most Klingon women were strong enough, and ferocious enough, to deliver some quite serious injury to any attacker.

She moved back again, so that she could grip his cock, and press it against the inside of her thighs. "Well?"

"Is this what you do with all your men?"

"Invariably."

He breathed heavily, chest rising and falling, then evidently reached a decision. "Then... yes. As you wish it."

Grinning, Laska raised herself up onto her knees, pulling down her tight leather trousers, and struggling out of them, dumping them on the floor at the foot of the bed. Teasing him, she rubbed her own breasts, tweaking her nipples, watching his hands clench helplessly as he strained to reach her, even though he knew it was impossible.

Laska dropped her hands to her hips, and slowly slid off her knickers. For once, his gaze dropped from her chest, taking in the narrow strip of hair at her groin; not many Klingon women shaved down there as she did. She moved forward, spreading her legs, raising herself up above Rel'Kor's large cock, rubbing her hand along its ridged length. The first officer let out a moan of frustration, and, at last, she relented.

Despite herself, she sighed with relief as she lowered herself onto him, feeling each ridge of his member slide into her as she did so. His own groan was louder, and she felt his hips convulsing, rising to meet her as he pushed himself further between her powerful, muscular thighs. He wasn't just long, but thick, too, spreading her wide in a way that felt even better than she had expected.

But she was setting the pace here, and began to move her hips forcefully, until he was compelled to join her rhythm. She raked her fingernails down his chest, scratching his nipples, making him hiss with pain and pleasure as she slowly rode him, plunging him into her as deeply as she could.

The bed creaked as she pounded herself up and down, her tempo slowly increasing, large breasts bouncing to Rel'Kor's evident delight. He wriggled beneath her, arms straining against the handcuffs, still unable to grab her, to take control.

"Release me..." he moaned, "it will be worth it... I will fuck you 'till you scream."

She didn't reply, just leaned forward, her breasts brushing against his heaving chest, grinning her wildest grin as she continued to grind herself against his body. She doubted there was anything he could do that would be as good as this, no matter what he might think.

Despite his protestations, there was no doubt that he enjoyed this, too, perhaps secretly savouring the difference of the experience, and certainly entranced by the feel of her body and the vigour of her emotions. Twice she climbed off him, sensing that he was getting too close, and wanting to prolong this for longer than he appeared willing to.

Wiping a trickle of sweat from her forehead, and flicking back the leather-bound pony tail that had somehow fallen over one shoulder, she climbed back onto him for the third time. His cock filled her, stretched her, yet she was so well lubricated now that she had no difficulty moving faster than ever before, pounding up and down with renewed vigour.

This time she let herself go, vocally as well as physically. She cried out in passion, deep, long groans of pleasure drowning out the protests from the creaking bed and the loud slap of flesh on flesh. She leaned back, grabbing Rel'Kor's knees as she arched her body, throwing her head back as she gave throat to the feelings flooding through her body.

He was growling too, a bass rumble, close to climax, yet at a time of her choosing, not his. She released one of his knees, bringing her free hand round to grasp a breast, tweaking her own nipple mercilessly just seconds before Rel'Kor exploded inside her, roaring as he did so.

Laska's body shook with the force of her orgasm, and she felt him release his seed inside her again and again, a constant flood of almost unbearable pleasure as her body involuntarily milked him for every drop.

She slid off him, panting to regain her breath as she collapsed beside Rel'Kor's still-manacled form. She wondered vaguely, as she did so, whether humans ever had it so good. Somehow, she doubted it.

-***-

"Unfortunate," said Adjur, "but so it is." She took a drink from her goblet, and gestured towards the one still sitting beside Halvorsen.

She had forgotten it was there, but, not wanting to appear rude, took another sip. The stuff was fiery, that much was certain, and not something she would normally drink at all, let alone on duty. She fidgeted a little in her seat, glancing down at where her clothes lay, but since the Klingon captain had made no move to re-robe, she wasn't sure she should make the first move. Although Adjur was wearing far more than the human was...

"Well, I had changed the rules, in any event," said the Klingon, standing up, and walking round the table, still in tight leather trousers and sleeveless top, "the 'one garment remaining' part. It seemed prudent." She stood behind Halvorsen's chair, and the security officer wondered how she should be responding.

"Curious game," Adjur went on, "different from anything of ours, but then it would be. I can see the attraction... in the right company. Do you mind if I ask a question?"

That was remarkably polite for a Klingon. How could she answer in anything but the affirmative? "Of course, captain."

"Hmm," said Adjur, perhaps surprised by the use of the honorific. "I was going to ask who you had hoped would lose the next hand. Before the interruption."

"I... hadn't thought." Rel'Kor, of course, because then the game would have ended. But saying that would make it sound as if she wanted to see the man strip to his underwear.

"We know what Rel'Kor wanted." Halvorsen started as the Klingon captain placed a finger on her shoulder, casually, as if she wasn't really thinking about it. She didn't dare say anything. "Laska, too, if I am any judge. But, no, I do not think you agreed with her." The finger moved, tracing up the back of Halvorsen's neck. "Your eyes were... ahead."

Well, yes, thought the security officer, but only because...

"Whereas I..." the finger traced down, between her shoulder blades, as the little Klingon leant in, her voice as soft as one of her race could manage, lips just centimetres from the human's ear, her breath warm. Halvorsen flushed, still frozen in place.

"I... must confess to a certain curiosity. Had you lost the next hand, it would have been satisfied... in part."

"I'm not sure what you mean," said Halvorsen, finding her voice at last.

With a deft motion, the Klingon popped the clasp on her bra, her other hand brushing over a shoulder strap, pushing it away so the whole garment came free, sliding down her arms. Halvorsen almost jumped out of her seat, arms rising reflexively to cover her exposed breasts.

"I see nothing to hide," said the Klingon, still whispering in her ear. She took each of the human's wrists, gently, but forcefully, moving them away from her body. Halvorsen was too stunned to resist, although surely she could have. Her breathing was coming fast now, so confused was she by the turn of events.

"Hmm. So pale. And yet..."

"Captain, I don't think this is..." she turned her head towards the Klingon as she spoke, but Adjur seemed to interpret the movement differently, and leaned in to silence her words with a kiss.

Halvorsen's blue eyes went wide, letting out a muffled gasp that only enabled the other woman to slip her tongue in further. But she didn't struggle, her mind racing with confused and contradictory thoughts. The kiss was far from unpleasant, and yet it wasn't proper, wasn't seemly.

She shouldn't be kissing back. Was she kissing back? Well, yes, but only because... actually, she couldn't think of a good reason for that. Adjur's right hand slid down her body, fondling her bare breast, with more gentleness than she could ever have expected a Klingon might.

The kiss ended, and Adjur moved away, moving to take one of Halvorsen's hands, so that she stood out of the chair, and then pulling her towards one of the inner doors of the suite. Her other hand thumbed the switch, sliding it open to reveal the bedroom beyond. The Klingon's dark, unreadable, eyes started into her wide blue ones.

"Ready to satisfy the rest of my curiosity?"

"Captain..."

"Call me Adjur."

"Adjur... I've never done this before. Not with a..."

"With a Klingon? I would not think you had. It will be a first for me, too, of course."

"No! I meant with a..." she tried to steady her voice, "...with a woman."

"Oh." Adjur sounded genuinely surprised, but recovered quickly. "But you have thought about it. I can tell."

"Well... uh..."

Of course she hadn't.

Well, yes, perhaps she had. But not much.

Not recently, anyway. She was too busy; in fact, she kept herself that way. It wasn't right to think about such things, and she had been younger then.

And she had never done anything about it. Of course not. She was a Starfleet officer, not a... well, not that there was anything against that... hadn't been for centuries. But, still she hadn't ever... not really... she didn't even have that much experience with men.

None of those words came out, nothing but a meaningless mumble.

Adjur's mouth twitched, a small smile. "Then time for me to satisfy your curiosity, I think. Come over here," she moved towards the bed, taking Halvorsen with her, "and let us see what I can teach you."

The human found herself pushed into a kneeling position on top of the mattress. Adjur was not being forceful, but she was undoubtedly firm, her arms deceptively strong, with firm muscles beneath the coffee-coloured skin. The Klingon was short enough that she had to raise herself slightly to reach Halvorsen's eye level when she joined her on the bed, her own dark orbs burning with a hard determination, as if boring into the human's soul.

"I don't even know what to do," said the human, almost plaintively.

"You will," said the captain simply, and kissed her again.

The kiss was firmer this time, more passionate, as one of the Klingon's hands ran through Halvorsen's short blonde hair. The human felt the other woman's body against hers, leather-bound thighs against her bare ones, and tentatively reached out, placing her hands behind Adjur's back. Her fingers twitched as they felt firm, warm, flesh through the fabric of the captain's top, uncertain of how to react. Her other hand brushed Adjur's long hair, soft beneath her fingertips.

The Klingon ducked her head, now running her lips over Halvorsen's chin. She gave a quiet growl, almost like a purr, as she moved lower, kissing the human's exposed throat, then down to the collarbone.

Halvorsen's heart was beating hard, her eyes wide, but staring only at the wall as warm lips and breath moved down her chest. She should not be doing this, she knew that. Certainly not with a Klingon. How had she got into this?

Lips brushed the swell of at the top of her left breast, ridged nose rubbing lightly into her body. She shouldn't feel this burning in her loins, this aching for something so long denied. But she couldn't help it.

With a light, yet throaty, growl, Adjur fastened her mouth over one pink nipple, lips and tongue caressing it with evident delight. Despite herself, Halvorsen let out a groan of pleasure, fingers clenching on Adjur's hair, dark strands running between the pale digits. This shouldn't be so good... but it was, it was...

The Klingon woman at last released her treat, squirming on the bed to pull her head down lower, kisses now raining across the human's quivering stomach, tongue briefly darting into her navel before moving down to her hips. Halvorsen's hands slid from her partner's body as the latter moved down to her long thighs.

Adjur cupped the Starfleet officer's buttocks, pushing her upwards, before firmly separating her legs, lips pecking against the inner surface. This was it... Halvorsen found herself transfixed, legs shaking slightly, but otherwise unable to move as the Klingon woman pulled down her knickers, exposing her. She tried to say something, but no words came.

Adjur let out another throaty growl, pressing her nose into the human's mound, one hand wrestling the knickers further down and out of the way, while the other... Halvorsen gasped as a finger brushed along the length of her most intimate area, flushed now, and damp with undeniable excitement.

Adjur moved again, now lying on her back. Still unable to make any move of her own, Halvorsen found herself pulled into a new position, pale thighs straddling the Klingon woman's head. She looked down; saw the dark hair spreading out like a halo around the ridged forehead, against the deep russet of the bed's blanket. The Klingon's eyes met hers, a flash of white teeth against brown skin as she grinned, and then...

A moan of unrestrained pleasure forced itself from Halvorsen's mouth before she clamped it shut. Her body felt weak as her hips bucked involuntarily. She fell forward, hands slapping against the metal of the cabin wall, chest heaving, body shivering in delight.

What Adjur was doing to her... she had never truly imagined what it would be like. The way her tongue was probing so deep... flicking and moving against every part of her... The Klingon was obviously entranced, fascinated by the differences, savouring the taste of human juices on her tongue, exploring every cranny, trying to find what would best please her alien partner.

Halvorsen screwed her eyes shut, tried to keep herself still, even as her body betrayed her. She was a Starfleet officer, and this was a Klingon. She lived for discipline, for self-control, not for this. No matter how good it felt, she couldn't allow herself to climax. Not like this, it was so wrong. She had to end it now, before it was too late.

"Please..." she begged, finding her true voice at last, "please don't..."

Adjur stopped, pulling herself free from the task. Halvorsen's eyes opened, looked down into the Klingon woman's puzzled face.

"Please don't what?"

In that instant, that moment that Adjur had released her, the security officer felt an aching loss that she could give no words to. What she said next was not at all what she had intended just seconds before, and she would wonder why for many years to come.

"Please don't stop."

The little Klingon's tongue was inside her again, if anything more practiced than before. And what was she doing with her finger now? Halvorsen's prized self-control collapsed under the assault, mewling cries of pleasure escaping her mouth as she ground her hips into her partner's face. Her chest heaved, her face flushed red as she clung onto the wall for dear life, body responding to the delightful torment in ways she had never experienced.

She had had sex before, when she was younger. Not often, and always, of course, with human men. It had never felt like this. If it had, could she have turned her back on it so thoroughly? What did it mean about her? What did it say of this proud, disciplined, honourable Starfleet officer that a Klingon captain was going to make her... going to make her... fy faen...

Her body convulsed, hands clenching tightly as she surrendered every shred of inhibition to the overwhelming sensation that flooded through her, cries echoing through the small cabin as she lost herself to the power of her orgasm.

Adjur shifted beneath her, and Halvorsen's legs collapsed, dropping her onto the bed as she gasped for breath. It had been the most incredible feeling, better even than she could have imagined. She rolled over onto her back, basking in the afterglow, coming down from the high.

Adjur was gently fondling one of her nipples, moving up beside her to plant a kiss at the base of her neck. They were silent for a while, just lying together, before the Klingon woman spoke.

"Well?"

"That... that was..."

"I could tell. But I meant 'are you ready'?"

Halvorsen frowned, turning towards her partner, the question poised, but silenced as Adjur scowled, and raised herself up on one elbow to look down on the human.

"Don't think that wasn't fun," the Klingon said, "very enjoyable. As it seemed..." she slowly licked her lips, "it was for you. But for you more than I. It is, I think, your turn."

"My turn? You mean...?"

"To show me what you have learned. Yes." The Klingon's voice was harsh, her dark eyes cold and merciless.

"But I've never..."

"I know. You said. But now you will. Because you will not leave this room until I am satisfied," she spoke slowly, carefully, a hint of menace in her voice; "Your. Turn. Starfleet."

The little Klingon rolled over onto her back, and Halvorsen pulled herself up to look down at her alien partner, heart thumping again as she realised that she was uncertain what to do next. What did Adjur expect? What if she couldn't match the Klingon's expectations?