Poker Night

Story Info
She can't resist interrupting their boy's night.
2.1k words
3.94
89.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first time she has been in the house during poker night, and has strict instructions not to come down once the play has commenced. She has even parked her car in a lay-by around the corner from the house so as not to alert the guests to her presence -- so strictly adhered-to is the no-girls rule.

She hears them all arrive, and downstairs the customary banter begins. Pretty soon they are all sat at the table and playing away, beers being drunk at the usual pace.

Having finished the second of her large glasses of wine, she decides to venture down for a refill. Throwing on one of his shirts, she opens the bedroom door as quietly as she can, and starts down the stairs.

They are mid-game. One player is already out, and the dealer is just ready to start the next deal when she appears coming down the stairs. Only the one at the end of the table with his back to the stairs does not immediately look up, and he soon turns round.

She is wearing a pink man's shirt. It is several sizes too big for her, and she has created a plunging neckline by leaving the top 3 buttons undone. With the length of the shirt-tails covering down to the tops of her thighs, it is not clear what she may or may not be wearing underneath...

"Evening," she says confidently. The confidence is largely due to the wine, and she does not wait for the mumbled answers from all around the table, but breezes through to the kitchen.

"Jesus, mate. You didn't tell us she was here," remarks one.

"You so would," remarks another, much quieter than the first. This leads the table to look to her partner for a reaction -- a wide smile is the reaction they get. Seeing this, the mood becomes more brazen, and a third remarks: "I wonder what she's got on underneath that shirt..."

"A big pair of pants!" The laughter that follows is partly due to the remark, and partly due to the fact that she has now returned to the lounge and has evidently heard the remark for herself.

"I bet you she hasn't," comes a reply amongst the laughter.

"How much?" Asks her partner, in a slightly more serious tone.

"A thousand chips," comes a reply from one of the others. This incites another round of laughter, although a little more restrained this time.

"It's a deal," says the partner, which promptly brings the laughter to a halt. "Babe -- take off that shirt." If it was quiet before, it is silent now. She feels her face flush even brighter red than the wine had already made it, and without stopping to think, she unbuttons the shirt with one hand while still holding the wine glass in the other.

At first, very little is revealed as the two halves of the shirt front sit neatly over her breasts. When she undoes the last button though, the two sides fall apart and it takes a few seconds for both her and the silent crowd to realise what this means. Her neat triangle of pubic hair is revealed to all -- a pin drop could be heard in the room full of beer-fuelled men.

Seeing the lustful gazes of the staring men, her self-consciousness starts to burn though the general wine-haze, but before she can turn and dash up the stairs, her partner breaks the stunned silence.

"Take it off, please." How dare he order her like that? She cannot fight her feelings though. Despite her outrage at being paraded in front of his friends, the electricity of arousal is also burning through the wine-haze. She slips the shirt off her shoulders and stands before them.

Six pairs of eyes roam up and down her body, and she can feel the collective arousal in the air as she stands with the shirt around her feet.

"Oh well. Looks like I owe you a thousand chips then". With that, she turns and walks back up the stairs, knowing that the six pairs of eyes are still relentlessly trained on her nakedness until she finally disappears into the darkness.

Oh my God -- what did I just do? The thought hits her as she closes the bedroom door behind her and downs about half of the newly-filled glass of wine in one attempt.

The atmosphere downstairs has changed, and it soon becomes clear that the six of them will not be satisfied with just looking...

-

The players look at each other then towards her partner who's seated at the end of the table, they smile as if nothing has happened, each of them feeling a large tightening in their jeans.

As the play continues downstairs she sits on the edge of her partner's bed, a mixture of excitement and fear running through her head -- would they come up for more or just respect that she's already taken..?

She lies back on his bed in a happy drunken daze as she hears footsteps on the stairs -- she sits up, unsure of how much time has passed -- the play has suddenly gone quiet downstairs. With each step on the stairs he heart is pounding and she can feel herself get hot.

"Hello...?" She sneaks a cheeky smile to herself

"Yes?"

The door slowly opens to reveal one of the players carrying a beer in one of his hands, he stars at her thighs and she can feel herself get wet under his gaze. He walks up to her and takes off the belt from his jeans, tying her hands behind her back with it, "This is too good to resist," he whispers.

He slips his jeans down and she can see that she's had more of an effect on him than she innocently thought downstairs; meanwhile the other players can't stand the wait much longer and decide to join him in the bedroom...

-

If her hands being tied behind her back heightened her arousal, a blindfold being tied over her face tipped her over the edge. It meant that just as she heard the footsteps on the landing, the room went black. She could only hear the door being pushed open, but the number of voices revealed that the party had all abandoned the cards and moved upstairs.

She knelt in the centre of the large bed, completely naked, her hands tied by a belt behind her back, her eyes covered with a blindfold. For what seemed like an eternity, nothing more happened -- the onlookers just drank in the sight of her helpless body.

She heard movement, but before she could make out what was happening she felt hands pulling her down on to the bed. They were rougher than she expected, which added both excitement and nervousness to her desperate lust.

Separate sets of hands held her arms and legs apart as she lay back spread-eagled on the bed. Her thighs were held firmly and pulled wide apart to completely reveal her to the watching eyes. The pain this caused has outweighed by the dripping arousal which had overtaken her.

The hands holding down her arms are replaced by painful knees as her captors move on to the bed. She hears various sounds of buckles, buttons and zips being undone as they ready themselves to use her body.

-

A sudden sting on her backside as one of them slaps her hard makes her cry out in pain, however they just snigger and carry on.

She feels something large and hard come closer towards her face and before she realises what has happened she has taken one of their huge throbbing cocks in her mouth, running her tongue over its shaft and towards the base she can hear the guy moaning in ecstasy, sucking it harder and faster another one mounts her from behind and starts to play with her ass which gets her even hotter,

"Fuck me, fuck my ass please" - she cries between sucks. Just as she says this one of the men comes closer to her and whispers in her ear, "You'll just have to wait; we want to hurt you for being such a naughty girl and interrupting our game!"

-

She feels are sharp pain as one of her nipples is roughly pinched. Her sharp intake of breath quickly turns into a squeal as another sharp slap hits her buttock. Before she gets the chance to voice her complaint, the solid cock is pushed down into her throat and she has to fight back the urge to retch as it fucks her mouth with no care for her gagging.

The pinching and pulling of nipples is now coming at her from both sides, and the harsh slaps on her arse are coming with tear-stinging regularity. They stop briefly, but before she can enjoy any relief, they return even more stinging as one of the card-players has realised the leather belt lay unused on the bed.

Despite her pain, she is dripping wet with the urge to be fucked and abused. She is just a sex object now, she no longer cares whose cock is entering her in whichever orifice, such is her lust.

The cock is quickly pulled from her mouth but before she can use the breathing space to beg to be fucked, another is forced in from the other side. Her head is jerked from side to side by a tight hand gripping her hair. She sucks one off and then the other in turn for a few seconds each. Soon she feels the early twitches of both approaching orgasm, and begins to wonder which will be first.

Her legs are lifted up to openly reveal her ass, and without ceremony at least two of them spit on her to join the ample juices that have run down to provide lubrication. It will not be enough to fully lubricate her, but so desperate is she to feel a man inside her, she does not care.

-

All of a sudden and without warning, one of the men rams his cock into her ass, she feels so tight and hot that he feels instant relief to be able to push his aching cock into one of her holes, he just wants to fuck this little bitch and won't take no for an answer.

She sequels out in pain as he rams harder and harder inside her, eventually the pain turns to pleasure and she's begging him to fuck her harder. One of the men slips underneath her and starts to touch her stomach and runs his fingers down her back.

She feels overwhelmed by so many men and reaches out only to feel the other guys stood over the carnage, wanking off at the violent scene in front of them. Before she can think again she feels something spurt onto her face and hears one of the men moan with pleasure, she simply smiles, licks it off her lips and lets them carry on.

-

Somehow, she is twisted on her side and while her ass and mouth are pounded with cock, her dripping cunt is effortlessly entered and the three-way rhythmic fucking begins.

They pound in and out of her, the cock sliding out of her ass as the cock in her pussy is pushed in. Her moan becomes a low pitched gurgling sound as another cock is stuffed into her mouth. She is vaguely aware of another of them spraying her tits with come, but she can only real feel the building orgasm which centres around her lower body.

The relentless pumping is bringing her towards and almighty climax, and another throat-full of come takes her over the edge. Her juddering, seemingly endless orgasm is punctuated by the emptying of one of them into her ass, then almost immediately by the other in her cunt. As she starts to regain sensation in the rest of her body, she can feel more come running down the side of her cheek and in her hair -- she has no idea when or where it came from, so caught up was she in the mind-blowing fucking she had just taken.

-

When the beatings finally finish, they roll her onto her back and leave her: hands bound and blind folded at the bottom of the bed. They laugh, telling her, "Come down again if you dare..."

They go downstairs to complete the poker game and finish drinking.

Lying there for a few minutes, feeling the guy's cum slowly oozing from her every orifice, she smiles; a mischievous, cheeky smile.

She reaches for her boyfriend's shirt and pulls the bottom over the ass that's just taken the biggest pounding of her life. Creeping downstairs, she sits half way down on the 5th step and grins, legs wide apart and licking her lips. The men look up, knowing that she'd never be able to resist coming down for more.