Poker Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The game of 21 continued. The ladies were growing tired and the animated, bright bubbly conversation and laughter had turned quieter, subdued, serious. The talk turned to deeper issues of intimate thoughts and desires. John was always surprised at the level that women, these women for sure, shared with each other. Listening to them talk so openly about their feelings; their joys and their disappointments, John was always aware that this was strictly female territory. Guys very rarely shared at this level. For men, it was always about the superficial, what you did, what you were going to do; rarely about how you felt. This was the time of the evening that John truly felt that the ladies forgot he was there. They were so transparent with each other. John held his silence and listened.

Soon Christin, Sally, Laura, Marilyn and Betsy said their goodbyes and made their way home. Each woman, before they left the table, kissed John lightly on the cheek or forehead and looked into his eyes and said thank you. They all seemed genuinely grateful for his presence at the evening's game. John wasn't sure why, but it felt good when they acknowledged and thanked him.

That left Cassie, Diana and Teresa at the table. It was growing late. The ladies had consumed a lot of alcohol and everyone was tired. John was tired too, he realized as he cleaned up the table and then the kitchen.

Cassie and her friends had moved to the loveseats in the living room. After he finished cleaning up, John settled next to Cassie. Diana and Teresa sat opposite them.

Diana was talking about her relationship with her partner. They had been together for several years and seemed in most cases a good match. Jodie traveled a lot for work and Diana seemed to really miss her when she was gone. Diana was talking about their sexual relationship. She said sex with Jodie was great. They were well matched physically and shared many of the same preferences. The relationship had been nurtured and each woman was allowed to be both giver and receiver in the relationship. For the most part, Diana seemed to be happy. But Jodie was gone so much. It seemed like when they were together, their level of desire for each other was complimentary. But when Jodie was gone, Diana felt a great deal of sexual frustration.

Teresa was married to an older man. They had been together for a long time and their marriage was basically good. The age difference though had begun to create some challenges in their sexual relationship. That was to be expected and both Teresa and her husband had expected that. Living with the reality of it was still difficult. As a much younger woman Teresa was more frustrated by the lack of sexual experiences than her husband was. John knew from having talked to Cassie, that Teresa had even contemplated an affair. She loved her husband, but clearly needed more sex that he was giving her.

As John sat quietly listening to the ladies, he said a silent prayer for Cassie. They were well matched and their sexual appetites meshed very satisfactorily with each other. As she snuggled up against him, John was able to slide the roll switch on the pulsating egg again. Cassie's body reacted and she pulled her legs tightly together under her on the sofa. Her arm reached up and began to move slowly across his chest. He pulled her closer and continued to listen.

Teresa and Diana were sharing their feelings of frustration. Each clearly wanted to be touched; to be kissed, to be held. Their focus was on each other and after a while they seemed to be unaware of John and Cassie sitting only a few feet from them.

As Teresa and Diana looked into each others eyes, and shared these most intimate of feelings, they began to reach out to touch each other. At first it was as if to emphasize a point. Soon it became a means of communicating empathy and caring.

John continued to watch. It was the start of a real life porn movie playing out right before his eyes. Cassie seemed as oblivious to Teresa and Diana as Teresa and Diana seemed to be to her and John. Only John, an observant third child, seemed aware of the two intimate scenes playing out only a few feet apart.

Cassie moved even closer to John. She began tugging on his shirt; pulling it out of his pants so that she could slip her hand underneath it against his bare skin. Her fingers found his already erect nipples and began to tease them. She arched her face up to his and began to kiss him. At first her kisses were light and teasing. As Cassie's fingers became more intense on his nipples, her mouth opened and she slipped her tongue into his mouth. John opened his mouth to hers and reacted to her hot slippery tongue. He never took his eyes off Teresa and Diana.

They too had moved closer together and had begun to touch each other. In an unexpected connection, Teresa and Diana had begun to move from friends to lovers. Teresa's fingers laced through Diana's thick hair and pulled her face closer to her. Their eyes closed, their lips found each other. At first their kisses were tentative and shy. They were soft and gentle as if testing the response. Diana's hands found their way to Teresa's breasts and began to knead them through the thin cotton of her shirt. John could hear them both moaning softly. The kisses continued and John could feel the heat intensify. He watched as their mouths opened to each other. Even as Cassie's tongue danced with his, John could also feel Teresa and Diana's tongues dancing with each other.

Suddenly, Teresa pulled back and looked deeply into Diana's eyes. John could hear the unspoken question. He watched, feeling very much the voyeur that he was. Waiting. He didn't want this to end. Diana returned Teresa's look. Seconds passed. Then simultaneously they moved toward each other again with a passion that was now fully unleashed.

Teresa and Diana were kissing each other deeply and repeatedly. Their hands were exploring each other's bodies. John watched silently as Teresa slipped Diana's t-shirt off and Diana slowly began to undo the buttons on Teresa's bouse. Even as John watched, Cassie continued to kiss him and demand his attention.

This was getting a bit difficult. He wanted to respond to Cassie, but everyman's fantasy was playing out right before his eyes – two beautiful women making love to each other.

Cassie seemed to sense that she didn't have John's full attention and pulled away from him for a moment. She looked at John and then followed his gaze across to her two friends on the opposite loveseat. She smiled as she watched them, clearly lost in the pleasure of each other. She turned again to John. Their eyes met and they could read each other's minds. Both Cassie and John had really enjoyed the ménage a tois that they had shared with Diana. Both had wanted to share more with her and now an opportunity seemed like it might present itself. And even if it didn't, Cassie was no fool. She knew that John was living out a fantasy; watching two beautiful women make love to each other.

When Cassie reached down for John's penis, she wasn't surprise to find it already hot, hard and straining the crotch of his jeans. She carefully unzipped his fly and moved to take him in her mouth. Cassie really enjoyed oral sex and honestly did it as much for her own pleasure as for John's. Going down on John now would provide him the chance to watch her friends.

Cassie pushed the fabric of his pants out of her way and slowly moved her mouth down the whole length of his penis. Without touching him, she positioned her mouth around him and until he was buried deep in her throat. Then she closed her mouth around him and heard his groan. She sucked on his huge erection; deeply taking in the full length of his shaft and rubbing the tip of his penis against the back of her throat.

John groaned with pleasure at the feel, finally of Cassie's mouth on his dick, but his eyes never left Teresa and Diana. Teresa had slid Diana's bra down and was sucking on her nipples. Diana leaned back again the end of the loveseat allowing Teresa to straddle her. Teresa's mouth and hands were working on Diana's breasts. Diana pulled Teresa's head deep into her cleavage. Diana moaned with pleasure as Teresa moved her lips across her breasts. With a free hand, Teresa reached down between Diana's legs.

It was spring and the weather had been warm. Diana had on a cotton skirt. Teresa pushed the material up to expose Diana's bare legs. Expertly she slid a finger under her panties and started to pull them down. But the weight of both of their bodies on Diana's bottom, made the task difficult. Teresa struggled, unwilling to give up the grip on Diana's breast with her other hand and mouth.

John smiled as Diana tried to wiggle her bottom and help Teresa get her panties off. Soon both ladies were giggling and they pulled back from their fiery embrace. Teresa and Diana looked at each other and smiled. Then they noticed John.

Both ladies looked over at John and in a flash realized that not only had they been sharing some very intimate moments, but that John had been watching the whole thing. John smiled gently at them and then glanced down to Cassie with her head buried in his crotch.

Now all three of the friends laughed and the sound startled Cassie. She looked up into John's eyes and he smiled first at her and then nodded in the direction of Teresa and Diana. Cassie turned around, exposing John's hot throbbing cock and began to giggle too.

"Well, Cassie said huskily, "This is an interesting sight."

"Your mouth felt great on my dick, babe," said John. "And I got to watch Teresa and Diana. That made it even better."

"I bet," said Diana. I want to watch too!"

John, Cassie and Diana all smiled simultaneously at the thought of their Valentine's Day experience together.

"Teresa," Cassie said softly. "John, Diana and I have shared each other sexually before. We enjoyed a wonderful Valentine's Day ménage a tois. Are you OK with this Teresa? Because if you aren't we'll stop things right here."

The friends watched as Teresa blushed deeply. Finally she said, "Well, I've been with a woman before." She glanced at Diana. "I've always enjoyed the pleasure that one woman can give another," she said shyly, "but I have never been with a man and a woman at the same time. I've always wondered what it would be like."

John's mind was spinning, but he held his tongue. He knew that if this opportunity were to be comfortable and satisfying for everyone, that the ladies all needed to be in agreement. He checked his thoughts even as his cock stood hard, hot and at attention!

"Cassie," Teresa said, "you and John have welcomed me warmly into your home and into your circle of friends. I have always loved your open and free spirit and your zest for life. I have always imagined you, and John too, for that matter, as a sensual and satisfying lover. I think tonight is my chance to get to know you and John, and my new friend Diana, a whole lot better. But can we move somewhere a bit more comfortable?"

"Sure we can," Cassie smiled. "Let's go up to the bedroom.

John followed the ladies up the stairs to Cassie's bedroom. It wasn't a real big room. She had a small three bedroom town home that was usually just comfortable for her and her daughter. "But, hell," John thought, "we'll make the best of it. When did an opportunity like this come along?"

Once inside the bedroom, the ladies began to slowly undress. Diana's shirt and bra were already off and it didn't take her long to slip out of her skirt and those troublesome panties. She helped Cassie with her bra as Cassie slipped Teresa's cotton slacks down over her round bottom. They didn't seem to need anything from him at the moment, so John quickly took off his own clothes, pulled down the covers and plumped up the pillows. He laid the remote control for the egg on the nightstand and reached for the secret stash of toys. He set them on the nightstand too and leaned back against the headboard to enjoy the show

And boy what a show it was. The ladies were stunning. Each woman had her own special charms. All were mature women but each with a different body type. Three gorgeous pairs of breasts, three incredible snatches. Shapes and sizes and colors were all different; all were equally beautiful. And viewed all together, more arousing than anything John could remember. For a moment, he wondered if he would be able to satisfy them all. Then he quickly put that challenging thought out of his mind. He didn't need to entertain any doubts at this moment. And besides, the ladies had each other and also a box full of toys.

John watched as the ladies touched and petted, kisses and sucked on each other. Diana and Cassie were comfortable and familiar with each other and they warmly welcomed Teresa into their embraces. It didn't take Teresa long to warm up to the two of them.

The ladies moved to the bed. Cassie was sucking on Teresa's nipples and Diana now had her face buried deep in Teresa's pussy. John reached for the remote and slid the switch as he leaned over and began to finger Diana's cunt. Cassie always said that his large strong fingers were almost as much fun as his dick. Diana's pussy was already wet and his fingers slid right in between her lips. He pushed hard and fast into her. He smiled at Cassie over the heads and bodies of the lovely ladies knowing that the vibrations of the egg were working their magic deep inside her sweet pussy.

As John finger fucked Diana, he watched the fantasy play out before his eyes. These women were amazing. Though their bodies might not be as firm and tight as they once were, their sexual appetites were amazing.

Teresa moaned in pleasure as Diana pleasured her as only another woman can. Wanting to return the favor, Teresa reached up to finger Cassie's pussy. As Teresa worked her magic on Cassie's clit, John watched her fingering the long slender cord that worked its way up into her pussy and connected to the pulsating egg. She gently pulled on the cord and the egg popped out. Teresa scooted over to position her mouth on Cassie's wet pussy and began to suck. As bodies realigned themselves, John moved behind Diana and shoved his cock hard into her pussy.

Teresa sucked on Cassie's pussy as Cassie sucked on her nipples. Diana's face was still buried in Teresa's pussy as John fucked her from behind. The moans and groans were a sure sign that everyone was pleased and pleasing. And from his position on his knees behind Diana, John could watch it all. What a gift these lovely ladies had given him. Now he just needed to return the favor.

John shoved his cock slowly and deeply into Diana. He knew that as much as she loved the feel of a man's dick deep inside her, it wasn't a sensation she was used to. He reached down and stroked her clit with his fingers. John knew that would push her over the edge. Soon Diana's mouth moved away from Teresa's pussy as she cried out loud with pleasure at her orgasm.

Teresa's eye's opened at her new friend's explosion of pleasure and she watched as Diana's body rocked back and forth rhythmically as John shoved his cock over and over again deep into her pussy.

"Oh John! Yes, Yes. Give me that hard, hard cock." Diana panted.

At the sound of Diana, Cassie too looked up from Teresa's breasts. Both watched as Diana's body shuddered. John just kept pumping.

As Diana's orgasm subsided, John slowed his paced and looked at the two other women. He of course, wanted to do both of them, but he knew that in this situation, it was best to let them take the lead.

Almost at once, Teresa and Cassie blurted, "I want some of that cock!"

John laughed. "Well ladies, there's enough for both, but you'll have to take turns."

Cassie pouted a bit and then said, "Teresa, you're my guest. You first."

Diana flopped over on her tummy as Teresa scooted down under John. She was on her back and looked up at him somewhat apprehensively.

"Are you sure, Teresa," John asked gently.

"Yes," she whispered and reached to pull him toward her.

Cassie watched from a kneeling position almost opposite John. She felt Diana move again and reach for one of the toys.

"Here Cassie, I'll get you pumped and ready for John." With that her friend began to slowly stroke her clit with the vibrator as she watch John lean over and begin to gently suck on Teresa's breasts. She realized then that John, gentleman that he was, would go slowly with her friend, making sure all the while that she was pleased and comfortable with all that was happening. John carried his weight on his arms as he leaned over and softly licked and sucked at the soft skin of Teresa's breasts. His lips glided over her glistening skin, alternately kissing and sucking and licking. Occasionally his teeth would grab a bit of her skin and bite down; not enough to hurt, just enough to keep her on edge. John made his way with practiced ease down the roundness of her belly to the snatch of hair above her pussy. He stopped then and reached down to finger her clit. It was red and swollen. Expertly John's fingers moved over her until her body began to tense. He could see that she was ready. He moved back slightly and eased his rigid, hot cock into the soft warmth of her pussy lips. As he positioned himself, he reached his arm out to Cassie. "Hey killer, taste your friend's sweet pussy juice," he said as he slid his dripping wet fingers into Cassie's open mouth.

Diana was teasing her clit with the vibrator as Cassie sucked her friend's pussy juice off of her lover's fingers. She watched as John slowly and deliberately began to slide his cock into Teresa's waiting warmth. Cassie leaned back and closed her eyes. She knew better than anyone how wonderful that felt. John's cock in her pussy was one of the most wonderful sensations Cassie had ever experienced. She never tired of it.

John pumped slowly at first. He wanted to be gentle. He moved in and out again, rhythmically. He knew how to move in deep and pull out slowly teasing her clit with the throbbing head of his dick. His patience and stamina were incredible. Even as his cock worked its magic on Teresa, John couldn't take his eyes off Cassie.

Cassie was leaning back against the headboard, allowing Diana to fully fuck her with the vibrator. She continued to suck on his fingers while her own had found their way to her pussy. Her fingers played with her clit. She knew exactly how to pleasure herself. He watched as her body started to tense. He knew from experience that she was about to experience an orgasm. Cassie's body began to shudder and the passion rose inside her. She was moaning loudly now as the orgasm wracked her body.

Beneath him, he was suddenly reminded of Teresa, as she too began to tense and shudder. John knew that the sounds of pleasure filled moaning from her friend was helping push Teresa over the edge into her own orgasm.

As Teresa's body calmed, John withdrew his still hard cock from deep inside her. He was pleasantly surprised that he had been able to control his own orgasm long enough to provide orgasms for both Diana and Teresa. John realized as he lay back on the bed, his mind drifted to Cassie. While the pleasure of these ladies bodies was warm and wonderful, John realized that it was Cassie that he wanted.

Teresa and Diana curled together at the foot of the bed. Cassie moved over and curled up next to John. She sighed deeply as he gathered her close to him. Their bodies were sweet with sweat and shared pussy juice. Cassie reached over and drew John's still throbbing dick into her hand. She looked up into his face and said, "I want you to fuck me, John. Will you do that for me?"

"My pleasure killer, my pleasure."

John moved to allow Cassie to slide underneath him. He positioned himself between her legs and gazed down at her. Her nipples were hard and red. Her pussy was dripping wet and swollen. He gently pushed her legs up and apart and thrust his dick into her. She screamed out, not expecting his presence so forcefully. "Oh John," she said with a smile.