Poker Night

Story Info
You've never seen a poker game like this!
1.2k words
4.02
96.8k
25
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look forward to all critiques. I can't get better if you don't let me know how you feel. Oh and by the way, I have an on-line friend who really experienced Poker Nights. Enjoy! KT

"Hey Julie! Where are you?" Fifty year old Ralph called as he walked in the door. Finally home from work, he was fired up over his weekly poker game. It was at his house this week, which meant he and his wife were the 'host'. He supplied the place, the snacks, the drinks and the wife.

Ralph and his four buddies had all met at a gym several years ago and had started playing poker on a weekly basis: Jim, 40, about 6' 2" 180 lbs. with biceps to die for from working out at the local gym every week; Paul, the oldest at 55, 5'11" and 240 lbs., married to Sarah, who loved to cook; Jake. 5'10", 186 lbs and the best looking of the 5 with his dark brown hair shoulder length and pulled back in a pony tail. Jake was married to his high school sweetheart, Janet; and Dan, the youngest of the five at 33, 5'8", 160 lbs, and single. The Five had been playing poker for about 8 years now.

Two years ago, Jim and Nancy got divorced and he had found a new girlfriend. One Friday Poker Night, she came out of the bedroom to get a snack.

Paul whistled, leaning over to Jim saying, "now where did you find that? Wow! Maybe I'll get divorced."

They all laughed and Jim whispered. "You guys just can't imagine. Here I am only 40 years old and I can barely keep up with her. She's my sex slave! Or maybe I'm hers!"

They all had a good laugh at Alana's expense.

Alana was 25, 5'7" and weighed only 135 pounds. Her rich blonde hair flowed in waves down her back. She had light green eyes and dimples that were deep in her cheeks, and when she smiled it gave her a little girl look. But she wasn't a little girl. Not with these 36 DD breasts that seemed to have an invisible magnet in them. Men looked at her and were mesmerized.

"Maybe you'd like to share," Dan suggested.

Jim thought for a second and turning serious he got up and went over to Alana. He bent over and whispered something in her ear. She laughed, reached up and whispered something back to Jim. He ask her a question and she nodded yes. The four men sitting at the poker table were all straining to hear what was going on. They couldn't hear a thing.

Jim walked back over to the table and said, "okay, Alana said she'd do it, but she wanted to spend the night with the winner.

Jake sputtered and said, "She'll do what to who?"

Jim laughed out loud and said, she'll give each of you guys a blow job under the table during the game and the one who wins the most poker chips at the end of the night gets to spend the night with her and she'll do anything he wants.

Four sets of eyes were focused first on Jim and then on Alana, then back to Jim.

Dan broke the silence with, "You've got to be fuckin' kidding me!"

Jim smiled and quipped, "Nope, not kidding"

Jake finally found his voice and said, "Say we even considered this...this....this offer. Where exactly would those of us with wives spend the night?"

Jim thought for a minute and looked at Jake. "Maybe Jake could share his bachelor pad for the night and he could come over here for the night."

Jake thought for a minute then said, "OK but, you have to change the sheets, restock the fridge and leave the place like you found it."

Ralph interrupted this disaster- waiting- to-happen scheme with, "and tell out wives what???

They all went silent and then Jake said, "tell her you are going fishing!"

Paul coughed and said, "Yeah we've all got a worm..." Another round of laughter.

Then Ralph got serious and said "Hey, what about when it's at my house or your house Jake, or Paul's?" Do we offer up our wives?"

Another moment of silence and then Ralph said " Shit, why not? They might even enjoy a night out."

We aren't going to do this every week are we? How about once a month?"

And so it began that night, the creation and birth of 'Poker Night'.

That first night they decided Alana should be naked all evening with the exception of a brief waitress apron if she wanted. The guys could touch and/or play, lick, finger or spank anything on her but no copulation except for the poker winner. On Alana's part, she could do anything to the guys that she wanted but she must allow their touches but she also had to give each guy a blow job before the night was over. In return,the winner would get the her for the night and she would get the winnings from the final poker pot. Everybody wins. The one exception in the deal was if the wife didn't want to, then the host had to provide a substitute.

There were 5 ayes and 5 high fives.

With that Alana disappeared into the bedroom and reappeared 10 minutes later wearing only a cocktail waitress apron, her large breasts swinging side to side with each step.

Ralph found his voice first and said, "alrighty then, let's play poker,"

With that he walked over and kissed each of Alana's tits for good luck then sat down at the table and picked up his cards, not even looking up at his cronies whose mouths had dropped open.

When he did look up they were all staring at him. "What?" he ask. "Let's play some poker."

Alana took her job seriously. She walked over to the poker table and crawled under it. She had been a 'submissive' to Jim for several months now and she really hoped he would appreciate this and not punish her for forgetting her dog collar.

The first player she came to, she reached up and unzipped his pants. As she was fingering the zipper, he shifted in his chair and she could feel his cock swelling and getting harde, searching for more space in his pants to grow. She giggled and opened his pants and allowed it freedom from the restraint of the zipper. Alana wiggled over between his legs and began licking his cock. She licked and sucked and could taste his precum on her tongue.

It wasn't long before he went stiff and she felt him working her mouth.

"Fuck" she thought to herself, "I forgot a towel. I'll have to swallow. Damn it!"

He was trying to sit still but it was difficult with Alana sucking and licking, and fingering the head of his cock. All of a sudden he groaned and filled her mouth with his load. Jake was wishing he had an extra pair of pants because he sure was sticky-wet with his own cum.

The others looked over at him and wondered who would be next.