Poker Night with Angel and Alicia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You just love fucking, don't you?" Michael asked as he drew me to him. His cock was limp from the repeating comings it just took.

"Who doesn't?" I gave him a tongue kiss. He started rubbing my pussy and I rode his hand.

"Would you like anything before we get started? Any furniture?"

"I think I can make good use of the coffee table. You guys can lay me over it. Glass coffee table, too. Someone can watch me from underneath. Hey, can you guys tape this?"

We looked at her, stunned.

"I'm new to group sex," she said meekly. "I'd like to have something to remember it by."

"We have a camera and tripod," Greg said.

"Memory?"

"About twelve hours worth."

"Tape me. I want to be able to pop this in the DVD player whenever I want to get turned on. Hey, you guys tape yourselves, right?"

"Us with various partners."

"I want to see them. It sounds erotic." Greg got the camera rolling and put it on the tripod.

"Okay, let's all sit on the sofa together and introduce ourselves," he said. Alicia and I sat on our boyfriend's laps, our hands getting them hard.

"Introduce yourself," Alicia said.

"Hi," I said for the camera. It felt weird, talking to no one. "I'm Angel and I'm about to get the fucking of my life." It felt like I was giving an audition. In some way, I was.

"My measurements are thirty four double D, twenty four, thirty five, all natural. I'm half white half Latina. This is Michael, my boyfriend. His cock is nine inches long." I gave it a rub. "The redhead next to me is Alicia. Her measurements are thirty four C, twenty two, thirty four. She is also all natural. She's sitting with her boyfriend, Greg, who has an eight inch cock. So," I squeezed my breasts together, accentuating my already massive cleavage. "This is my fist time on camera. This is my first time in group sex. They're going to fuck me until I'm done. So, let's start." I slid down to Michael's cock and started sucking. I was going to do it for the camera. Behind me Alicia started eating my pussy. I felt her face push into my vagina and I knew Greg penetrated her from behind. We had a four way fuck session going. Michael was rock hard and I was begging to be fucked, so I mounted him reverse cowgirl facing the camera and began riding.

Alicia began riding her boyfriend next to me.

"You're a porn star now," she said.

"I am, aren't I?"

"Yes."

I leaned over and kissed her while Michael pounded me. "Let's switch it up."

I sank onto Greg's magnificently curved cock and massaged my g-spot with it. I think that the reason why a lot of girls have trouble reaching orgasm is because they're not doing enough in the sack. You have to work for it, girls. I watched as Michael pounded Alicia to a screaming orgasm.

"I want them both," I said. "For the camera."

Michael stood on the couch and fed me his cock while I bounced on Greg's. Alicia took the camera and got in for some close shots.

I batted my eyes and moaned for the camera.

"Take me on the floor," I said. Greg picked me up and put me on my knees. I sucked Michael's cock into my mouth as Greg pounded me. Whenever he thrust in all the way Michael's cock would get lodged in the back of my throat and I would swallow. I'd suck him as hard as I could before Greg drew my hips back again. I started coming hard, fighting to hold onto Michael's cock. I collapsed to the floor in orgasm and Greg turned me on my side so my naked body was stretched out for the camera.

He rolled on his back so I could ride him reverse cowgirl. He was so different than Michael in bed. Michael gets you into his submission move and proceeds to fuck the shit out of you while Greg is constantly switching it up, giving and taking control, timing our rhythms in a very varied and exciting session. Greg gives me a good performance but for pure lust, nobody beats Michael in bed. I gave Greg an incredible fuck that lasted a long time and finished him off with my mouth.

"I'm going to come," he said. I sucked him in but he took himself out and held my head. I stuck out my tongue and lapped at his hole as he came shooting across my face. I never took a load in my face before except for the first accidental time with Michael. All other loads were either swallowed or up my vagina. I gasped and rubbed my eyes, dazed for a moment. I was disoriented when the sledgehammer of fuck force named Michael threw me on my back with my legs over his shoulders and fucked me mercilessly. I was locked in the throes of orgasm, trying to figure my way out but not wanting to because it felt so good. I finally bucked him off me and started sucking him. He held my face and thrust his cock in my mouth like my pussy. I still had trouble seeing because of the come in my eyes and didn't know what was happening when he put me on my back and started eating me. I had a huge unexpected squirting orgasm when his tongue touched my already sensitive clit. The pleasure just increased when his cock came pushing down into my mouth, drilling to the floor.

Michael has mellowed a bit since we first got together. He doesn't have as many orgasms as he used to, but after he's come twice he lasts for literally hours. He could do it all day after coming twice. Michael relied on his size and power to make me come. It sure worked, but I was getting tossed like a rag doll. He had me pinned flat on my back, spread eagled, and pounding me like the was no tomorrow.

"Switch," I whispered to him. "I need Alicia. Oh fuck!" he rammed inside once more and withdrew. Alicia came to eat me out. I thought I was going to get a break but he started fucking my mouth. She had me on my hands and knees and Michael was pounding his meat into my throat while Alicia was fucking me with her fingers. It was intensely erotic and I came again.

I was in a place I really liked, getting fucked hard and coming often. I loved this. I could do this forever. Alicia and I started a sixty-nine while Michael fucked her from behind. I was on bottom so I got a bit of a break. I sucked on his balls while he pounded her. I felt Greg's curved cock invade my pussy and we had a four-way fuck session going again. I massaged her clit with my thumbs and licked Michael's underside. He still wouldn't come. I needed to figure out how to make him come so he wouldn't fuck me senseless. Greg withdrew to fuck Alicia's mouth and I sucked Michael into my mouth. He thrust down at me and I kept up the tongue action on his slit. My mouth and tongue were starting to get sore. I flipped over, pushed him on his back, and threw my entire being into this blowjob. I blew him with my entire body, using all my skills and experience.

He overpowered me and put me on my back to sixty nine. I sucked him while trying to take my mind off the mind-blowing oral he was giving me. I came again, causing me to deep throat him so hard he unexpectedly exploded down my throat. I choked on it for a moment but I got it all down.

Greg picked me up and lay me face first on the glass coffee table. Alicia got under it with the camera as Greg rammed me from behind. My sweat, come, and saliva made the table wet and my tits were pressed up against it, sliding back and forth as Greg pounded me. He then flipped me on his back and put his legs up on the table, his cock sticking straight up. I slid onto it and leaned my back on the table. The g-spot stimulation was incredible. He started bouncing my hips. I lost myself in another orgasm.

I saw Alicia mount the camera on the tripod and whisper something to Michael. They came to me and each took a tit into their mouth. I held their heads as Greg fucked me. It felt incredible, I was so happy. I had three lovers, two male and one female. Alicia got over my sixty nine to suck my clit while Greg continued to fuck me. Michael plunged inside her and I ran my tongue underneath his cock.

"Let's pick them up," Michael said to Greg. Greg picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his pelvis. He began bouncing me and pushed me up against the wall. Alicia put the camera facing the wall and Michael picked her up and pressed her next to me. I looked over Greg's shoulder at the camera as he pounded my flesh against the wall. Michael would pull Alicia back so she was hanging onto him and he'd turn in a circle. Michael and Greg turned us so our sweaty backs were rubbing against each other. Michael was too strong in fucking Alicia so we all tumbled to the floor in a heap. I latched my mouth on Greg's cock and sucked the come straight from him. Alicia was exhausted now so she took the camera, leaving me with the fuck machine named Michael.

He threw me on my knees with my head pressed into the floor as he pounded me. The flesh on my ass bounced with every thrust and I cried out when he hit my womb. Whenever his balls hit my clit I would come and my legs would spread a little wider. I kept coming and sinking to the ground until I blacked out.

#

Angel's pussy stopped squeezing my cock. I rolled her on her back. She was passed out.

"You close, Michael?" Alicia asked as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Yeah."

"Shoot it on her tits." He fingers encircled my cock and she jacked me to an orgasm that sprayed over Angel's big breasts. I looked up at the clock. It was ten.

"When did we start?" I asked.

"About eight thirty," Alicia said as she panned up and down Angel's wet and well-fucked body.

"We fucked her hard for an hour and a half straight. She passed out from coming so much." She stopped the camera. "Hey, we have a feature length porno here. We don't even have to edit it."

"You think we can sell this?"

"I'm sure we can. It's fucking hot."

I picked Angel up and set her on the couch.

I said, "I think we've had enough fucking for tonight." "Really? Greg and I were about to go out."

"Can we stay here for the night?"

"Sure, help yourself. Pull out the futon and you guys can sleep together."

"Thank you."

She handed me the camera. "You can watch if you want."

"Thanks, Alicia, you've been great."

She took Greg's hand. "Come on, let's shower and go out swinging."

I opened the futon and used a damp towel to wash Angel off. I watched the video because I had nothing else to do.

What have I created?

12