Poles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ignored her protests and turned back to the table where I laid down my instruments of torment, momentarily.

Chapter Seven

Pole Position

Walking back over to the shelving unit in the corner of the basement I picked up two small rectangular pieces of eight by eight (wood). Each was about a foot long. I carried them back and placed them on the inside of each pole with the longest side on the floor.

She looked confused and never having seen what I had planned, I didn't blame her. None the less, I kept my face as inscrutable as possible.

"Now you have to choose, easy or hard." I kept my phrasing as succinct and oblique as possible.

Then I explained, "I'm going to untie your legs and you are going to spread them as far apart as possible and stand on these rectangles. Then I'm going to tie each of them to the poles. You can do this voluntarily or I can force the issue but either way, you are going to be tied with your legs apart."

She started to make some futile rational or protest but I cut her off, "Easy or Hard?"

"She looked stricken and with downcast eyes she said, "Easy."

I remained silent as I untied first her ankles and then I loosened the rope holding her up on tip toe.

Shake your arms and shoulders out a bit." I said gently.

She did as I directed her. Then holding onto me for balance, she stepped onto the rectangles on the inside of each pole. I drew the rope on her wrists taught and I kept pulling until she was once again on tip toe. Only this time her legs were obscenely spread about six feet apart.

Stepping quickly back to the box I got out two more short lengths of rope and tied her ankles to the poles.

I stepped back to take in the total picture.

The effect as electric; there she stood, nude, bound with hands high above her head. Her legs were wide apart and her feet precariously balanced upon two rectangles of wood.

Her eyes were glassy with desire a she met my gaze and her breath was long and slow.

"Fuck me." She pleaded with hot desire.

I confess I was very tempted to do just that.

Instead, I shook myself as if coming out of a daze. Turning back to the table, I picked up the wand and the crop and turned back to face her.

Stepping in near to her face, I once again held the wand before her eyes.

"Confess!" I said, in my best interrogators voice.

"Never!" She cried out defiantly, her eyes lancing into mine with hot outrage at having been turned down.

Well, it had to be my way, not hers and since I was the one in control, I had to exercise control if I wanted to stay in control.

"Fine...We'll go with the next phase." I said evenly. It was my eyes that showed her, I was the one in control here and not her.

I trailed the end of the crop around her right breast, down her stomach and across the front of her taut right thigh.

She struggled against this invasion of her body and we both knew where the next series of blows were going to land.

"No, no, you wouldn't!" She pleaded, her eyes beseeching mine.

But I pulled the crop in my right hand over to my left shoulder and then, gently tapped her on her bare pussy.

She grunted and tried in vain to pull away while telling me what a bastard I was.

I tapped her again between the legs and she cried out but it was more in outrage than in fear or pain.

Several more times I tapped her gently on her bare cunt. The effect was very rewarding and she put on quite a show for me. Once again I was tempted to break out of my role and just fuck her but I knew I might not get this opportunity again for a while. So I kept to the script I had envisioned ahead of time.

Chapter Eight

Final Fantasy

I stepped back from her then and put the crop back on the table. Stepping toward her, I held the wand menacingly before her eyes.

"If you thought it was intense before, wait until you feel it now!" I said quietly, my eyes hot with desire.

She shook her head and begged me, "No, Please! Don't touch me!"

I smiled and flicked the wand to life before placing it directly below her open vagina.

She looked down at it with big eyes and an open mouth as I slowly lifted the humming wand up.

I stroked her very sensitive vagina with it from back to front and was rewarded with her shriek of fear and desire. So I repeated the stroke again. She shrieked and pulled against the ropes but they held her firm.

"Feel that, do you?" I asked her mockingly.

I smiled as she gave me a fulminating glare. As I stroked her yet again, that glare turned to fear and desire instantly.

"Confess!" I commanded her.

She looked away defiantly and secretly, I was pleased.

I stroked her now dripping vagina with the wand yet again. Her struggles and noises were most rewarding.

"Confess!" I said yet again.

She shook her head, no doubt not trusting her voice not to break at this point.

The wand made its trip from the back of her pussy to the front and she cried out and contorted against its constant hum. Her face was twisted into a mask as she struggled to maintain her emotional distance.

"Not tonight!" I thought to myself, "Tonight you'll do the buck and struggle whether you like it or not."

"All right, I've had enough of this nonsense!" I said with phony impatience. Personally, I could have kept it up for a lot longer but I could tell she was nearing the end of her abilities to handle what I was dishing out.

I put the wand directly against her hot cunt and held it there!

"Confess!" I snarled.

"Oh please stop!" She begged, her eyes searching my implacable gaze for mercy and finding none.

"Confess!" I reiterated.

"No, no! Please, you mustn't!" She cried out helplessly

"Oh but I must. Now Confess!" I said my face scant inches from her pleading struggling eyes.

"Oh No! I'm coming!" She cried out, "You're making me come!"

"Yes, I am!" I said menacingly, "And I'm not going to stop tormenting you with this. Now Confess!"

"Oh Please, I'm coming! I'm coming!" She cried out with great passion.

My cock was iron hard as I held the ward against her nude thrashing body throughout her savage climax. I damned near came myself.

As she convulsed a final time, I moved the wand away from her most sensitive place.

"Will you confess?" I queried her before she had taken any time to get her bearings, "Or will I have to continue with this torment?"

I touched her with the still humming wand and she shrieked. I laughed a little in excitement and touched her there again. She may have come but I was still in the grip of erotic arousal.

"All right already!" She cried out dejectedly. "I confess, please stop tormenting me!"

I stepped back, turned off the wand and let her get her bearings for a couple of moments. When next she met my gaze I gave her some food for thought.

"Remember when I spoke of the sixth rule?" I asked her gently, a half smile upon my lips.

She began to shake her head "no" in advance of what she knew was coming.

"Oh Yes! Now that you have confessed, the sixth rule can be told and acted upon. The sixth rule is that if you confess, then you must be punished!" I said this mildly but a cruel smile played upon my face.

She looked at me in fear and horror but also with more than a little desire. It was so nice to have a mate who was multi orgasmic.

12