Polite Conversation with Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to stand up to remove her dress and underwear, which she did standing away from me, bending over so I had a box seat for her rotund rear. Damn, those are hips. Those are the kind of hips that bring out the animal lust in a man, that make him want to lay claim to a woman's special parts. Oh shit, I don't have any condoms. The thought of it causes my dick to droop slightly just as Carolyn turns around.
"Hm... you don't like what you see?"
"No, the complete opposite of that. You look amazing. You are... you're DAMN sexy."
"Well then, let's see if we can put some life into this guy..."

She kneels between my knees and gingerly takes my cock in her hands. As any man will tell you, there is only one thing that goes through your mind at a time like this: "I'm going to get my dick sucked! AWESOME!" She plays with it a little, slowly stroking it as she takes turns looking at it and giving me this incredibly sexy look. Keeping the eye contact, she slowly lowers her head to the tip of my cock, kissing it. What a tease. I love a tease. She smiles and slides her mouth down my hard cock. I can feel every inch that she slowly slides her hot lips down my dick, and it feels amazing. She pulls it out and licks down the underside, looking me in the eye. "You have a nice cock, Jack. Can I have it?" I KNEW this was too good to be true! She wants to chop off my dick and make a necklace out of it!

"It's just that Roger doesn't pay as much attention to me anymore, and it's such a nice cock... I'd really like you to fuck me with it." Oh, right. That's what she meant. I don't know if she was just making up that line to make me feel less guilty or if she really was living a cliché, but I'll be honest, I didn't care. Maybe that makes me a bad person, or maybe that's just the power of lust, but I was more than prepared to explore every inch and orifice of this woman kneeling before me, noisily slurping on my dick.

"I'll give you anything you want."
"Hehe... well... *SLURP*What I really want is for you to tellmewhatyouwant. I bet not a lot of guys your age get the chance to be with a 'good little housewife', huh? Haha!"
"Really? I mean, no, I guess not. I mean... fuck, that feels amazing. You are really, really good at this..."
"*SUCK* hehe, I can keep going if you want, but I don't want to go back home tonight without getting mine." Okay, that's it. We're going full sex mode.
"Oh, you'll get yours. Now sit down and spread your legs, I'm going to eat you out better than your husband ever has."

She seemed to be full of pent-up excitement and energy as she took her last couple bobs and sat down. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned her husband, I wonder if that was a faux pas. Small things like being polite aren't very important when you've got a glistening, wet pussy inches from your face. I bring my face in, eagerly licking up her slit, tasting her juices as they spill out. She moans and I look at her face while I continue, her eyes squeeze shut and she rolls her head back. I love doing this.

I... got really into it. It had been almost a year since my last time, okay? I just tasted that tangy sweetness and became an animal, burying my tongue deep in her pussy. I had her squirming around and pushing her hips up into my mouth, until she suddenly seized up, a scream of ecstasy getting caught in her throat. She bucked wildly as she came, releasing that scream directly into the ceiling. I removed myself from between her legs and wiped my mouth as I watched her recover from her orgasm. I admit, I was pretty smug about it.

"Jack... You have NO IDEA how long it's been since I had a man get me off like that... Or really inanyway, haha! Phew..." She looked at me, satisfied. This is my favorite part, when they realize it's not over yet. I stood up, putting my erection level with her face. Her eyes light up and a look of hunger crosses her face as she looks up at me. "Let's take this to the bedroom." I say, offering a hand to help her up. She stands up gracefully (somehow) and allows herself to be led into my bedroom. She stands there expectantly, and I pray that the mood is still strong enough to keep her from caring about all the dirty clothes scattered over the floor.

She turns around and looks at me cattily, waiting for my next move. I push her down onto the bed and she bounces with a giggle. I lower myself over her body, pressing chest against chest, leg against leg, cock against pussy, and I get right next to her face with mine for the first time. I think I see a sudden flash of indecision in her eyes, which causes me to doubt whether this is the right thing or not. I can still stop now and it won't be too bad...

She kisses me, probing at first, then quickly solidifying into an intense, passionate embrace. I reach down to her hips with one hand and move her legs apart, exposing Carolyn's still-soaking pussy. I quickly make up my mind, and with another kiss, I press my cockhead against her entrance. The resistance is slight and short-lived, and with a simultaneous gasp, I push my cock into her up to the hilt. She opens her eyes and looks me straight in mine, her mouth still slightly agape from her first moan. With my hands firmly planted on her heaving bosom, I kiss her again and begin pumping my hips back and forth.

"Oh... GOD! JACK!"
"Mmm... yeah... that's good..."
"Oh, fuck me! Yes, I love it! Oh god, I missed getting this cock!"
"Mmm... Carolyn... yeah..."
"YES! Shit, fuck, oh yes, oh god... Fucking... FUCK ME! AHHH!!"
"...fuck..."
"Yes! YES! YES!! Fuck that hole! Fuck that fucking pussy with your big cock! FUCK!! Take me!"
"Shit... Carolyn... I'm gonna cum..."

Obviously, I'm not a great conversationalist during sex. I also realize that this may put me in a bit of a bad light, getting off so quickly, but you just have to remember that not only did she already give me great head, but she's actually the sexiest woman I've ever had sex with. You can tell just how sexy she was by what she said next: "Oh YES! Cum in me! Fill me up! Cover my big tits with your hot cum! I want to feel is shooting down my throat! YES!!!" Luckily I didn't have the presence of mind at the time to realize that this was an extremely confusing and conflicting series of statements, but I was self-aware enough to know that I was definitely not coming inside this woman without protection.

I rapidly pulled out, knowing I had only a few seconds to spare. I grabbed my cock, moved up her body until it was right above her heaving breasts, then gave a quick 1-2 stroke and exploded. The first shot left a trail across her cheek, like a battle scar, By the second, she had closed her eyes and opened her mouth, only to be rewarded by a thick shot of cum to land squarely across her opening lips. The third spasm left a trail down her chin and to her neck, and the final few small ones squeezed out a decent sized glob of sperm straight into her cleavage. The intense feeling of orgasm passed and I opened my eyes to see Carolyn, my neighbor with a husband and kids, with her mouth and tits shiny and coated with my cum. I didn't know what to say or do, so I just stayed there for a few seconds, trying to sort out what came next in my mind.

Carolyn looked up at me, licked her lips and said, "Mmm. You know what, Jack? I think I'm really going to enjoy the rest of this summer..."

THE END

12