Politics Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

His hips responded, thrusting upwards as they sought to fit into the rhythm she'd already established. Her inner walls clutched him tightly, let him go, gave a ripple that sent his libido into overdrive, then clutched him again.

Fuck, she was good! Very fucking good!!

"Does you girlfriend fuck you like this?" Erika asked, leaning down to kiss him. When his mouth opened in response, she aggressively twisted her head and bit down on his lower lip, drawing blood. "Does she?"

His eyes closed, attempting to shut out her references to Becky. They seemed to arouse her. Reluctantly, he found they aroused him too. Her cunt muscles tightened, squeezing him like a velvet-gloved hand.

He grunted his appreciation.

"Too hot for you?" she sexily whispered, sensing his balls tighten.

His face scrunched up. He couldn't prevent the throaty groans. He stopped his upward thrusts now. Both feet planted firmly on the mattress as he fought back his climax. He knew he was lost...

"Not yet, honey," the Swedish temptress husked, somehow keeping his cock inside her as she rolled onto her back. Instantly, she wrapped both legs around him. The pressure from the backs of her heels pulled him in tighter.

Becky was wild in bed. This woman was a contortionist.

"You're free to leave if you want," she suddenly grunted, spreading her arms wide across the bed to indicate he was no longer her prisoner. "I promise not to withdraw Becky's funding. Honest! What do you think?"

Thomas contemplated doing exactly that. Leaving the grunting bitch unfulfilled on the bed. The thought lasted a nano second, disappearing immediately her velvety wall did another ripple and her heels dug harder into his ass. Her breasts bounced and when he didn't move, she collected them into her hands and squeezed them together, tweaking her own nipples.

His cock surged. He couldn't resist. He took over, increasing the pace, fucking her faster in an attempt to bring her to her climax first.

"Good?" she asked, releasing her breasts, she reached up to touch his face. Her devilish, intense blue eyes spilling both triumph and arousal. His legs curled tighter, harder, gripping him in her vice like spell.

"Yes!" he huffed, unable to stop himself from responding.

"I know," she grunted, her sex clutching him tighter. "Tell me, do you fuck your Brazilian bitch like this?"

He whimpered, finding leverage with his knees to thrust down harder. He'd show her who was in control. His hips pumped.

Erika's fingers found his hair and dragged his head down to hers. Her teeth found his ear, biting down on the lobe. His cock lurched at the pain. He drew his hips back higher, intending to drive down harder. He slipped free and his return thrust missed its mark, skittering across her smooth mound.

"Fuck!" she groaned, her hand instantly slotting him back into her slippery walls.

Fuck, his mind mimicked her exclamation. Sweat formed a sheen on his body as he fucked harder. He tried to hold his release at bay, but Erika was rippling her internal muscles as her hands dug into his ass. He was close. Very close.

"Going to cum now?" she asked, sensing the moment was near. Sweat dripped from his forehead onto her body. She planted the soles of her feet on the bed and undulated harder. Pumping up. Her ass left the mattress. Only her feet and head on the bed. "Cumming for your Swedish bitch?" she goaded as she heard him groan.

Thomas shook his head. He'd hold out. Somehow. He had too. He closed his eyes. Clenched his mouth. Gritted his teeth. Not yet!Not yet!

Erika slipped one hand down his back, caressing the hard globes of his ass. Her fingers toyed with the crevice between his buttocks, rimming his asshole.

His eyes shot wide open.What the fuck!

He rammed down harder, ignoring the desire to hold out. He couldn't. He had to get her there first. His balls slapped against her slippery vulva with each jam of his hips. He was passing the point of no return. Noooooo...

He paused, shuddering as he tried to stem the tide that was about to sweep him out to sea. Then her finger pushed down into his asshole.

His breath caught. His jaw clenched. With a snarl, he came like a bull. Her free hand clutched his golden hair, pulling his face close to hers so she could watch his expression as his cock went off. His scream was piercing, animal like, and he couldn't stop it from tearing at the back of his throat.

Erika's grip on his hair tightened, but he didn't feel the pain. Her heels dug into his back, her body arching so much she lifted both of them from the sheets. Her eyes urged him to fill her with his virulent seed. He didn't disappoint. Quite how she extracted so much cum, Thomas had no idea. All he knew was that his body continued to fire until it went dark behind his eyelids.

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers