Politics Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers

All reasons why she was refusing to take any of Alistair's calls since that night. But there was another. She hadn't felt this way about anyone for a long time. Not since Peter. That frightened her. So did the fact that she wasn't sure she could trust Alistair. How could you trust a man who fucked you while he was in a relationship with another woman?

Okay, she understood that the relationship was on its last legs. But then, he'd already confessed to being a sex addict. Was she just one of his many conquests? She had no idea of the answer to that one.

What she did know was that he'd only need to speak to her again for her to give in. She missed him. More than that, she craved his attention. She wanted to see him, be with him. And she ached for his thick, black cock to be inside her again. Fucking her. Oh, God!

One thing was for sure. It had cured her of her need to suck a stranger's cock. Temporarily at least. Her masturbatory fantasies were now all centred on Alistair's black prick. Feeling it inside her, pounding away!

Damn, damn, damn!

She glanced at her mobile phone. It was closing in on lunchtime and he hadn't tried to contact her today. What was wrong? Why not?

Maybe next time, she'd answer his call?

***

Damn, damn, damn!

Was their any point in calling her again? Alistair had telephoned Katie several times every day since they'd fucked in Gordon Ramsay's restaurant. She hadn't answered once, nor had she returned a single call, despite the messages he'd left for her.

It seemed his whole life was crumbling around him. The vicious tabloid press were hounding him on this O'Leary story. The impact on popularity was being reflected in the opinion polls. His parents were on his back, as if all of this were somehow his fault. His need for sex was eating away at his insides and yet he and Erika hadn't fucked for a week.

In fact, they'd hardly seen that much of one another outside the office during that time. She'd been remarkably supportive, much more than he'd anticipated or felt he deserved. He'd certainly misjudged her.

The only positive in all of this was that his craving for the lifestyle his Swedish girlfriend had introduced had left him. It was a different craving that consumed him. He wanted Katie. Wanted her body. Wanted to take her. Wanted to fuck her.

But it was so much more. There was a chemistry between them that went far beyond mere physical attraction. It was what he imagined being in love would feel like. Except he'd never been in love.

It was curious. Being Prime Minister was his destiny, thought it appeared as if he might have to wait another four years. Receiving his inheritance had been at the forefront of his mind ever since he could remember. Yet, right now, both paled into insignificance compared to his ache for Katie.

If she would just answer his call—talk to him again—he'd find it so much easier to deal with all the other crap. But how could he reach her?

As the idea hit him, he felt his breath catch. His chest tightened. Therewasonly one way. He glanced at his watch as jumped up from his desk and headed for the door. Noon. Other things could wait.

It would take around twenty minutes to reach her offices.

***

Rebecca checked herself out in the mirror one final time. The crisp, low cut top and matching oatmeal-coloured linen skirt were classy enough for wherever they were dining, yet casual enough not to look overdressed for whatever it was that Erika was planning for later.

In addition to putting her cleavage on show, the skirt displayed the long expanses of her shapely legs. She looked sexy. She felt sexy.

The shadow that crossed the window made her glance outside. If it wasn't the biggest limo she'd ever seen, it was close to it. Erika had told her she needed a break from the long hours working towards opening her exercise studio and suggested that lunch today was the perfect opportunity.

Plus 'a surprise' afterwards, whatever that was!

As usual, her Swedish friend was right. Shehadbeen working too hard. But how could she not when her dream was so close? The opening was imminent, with just a few bits and pieces to fit into place. And Erika had been wonderful—helping her secure premises, opening doors, and hurrying work through much more quickly than would otherwise have been possible.

She deserved a break!Deus!She hadn't even had sex for a week. That was a lifetime!! Once the studio was open, and the horrid General Election out of the way, she knew exactly how she and Thomas would celebrate!

She pulled the door open.

"Mrs. Dos Santos?" the chauffeur asked. Not quite, but it was close enough. In the dove-grey uniform and peaked cap under his arm, he looked like he'd stepped out of a fashion magazine. Even the thin scar running down his tight cheek added a little character to his appearance.

"Won't be a moment," she answered, feeling her jaw drop and quickly regaining her composure. He looked dishy and there was certainly an impressive physique under that uniform.

Hmmm, she'd never fucked in a limo before!! The Brazilian beauty felt her nipples harden at the thought.Deus, her abstinence from sex was playing havoc with her libido. When she'd masturbated last night, Guus Kessen had featured as well as Thomas. Heavens, Erika was in there somewhere, too!

That worried her. So did her reaction to Erika's occasional kisses. In her part of Brazil, it was forbidden for two women to be together, though she knew it was prevalent enough elsewhere. She'd often wondered about it...

But from now on, man or woman, there was to be no more sexual dalliances. She'd done what she needed to and Thomas was the only person for her going forward. Who knows, maybe even marriage could be in the cards once they'd got over their current workloads. What better way to cement their relationship?

Becky gave a little giggle to herself when she collected her purse and pulled the door closed behind her. Thomas would swallow his tongue if she mentioned marriage. They'd joked about it previously but now... well, now—it just might not be that bad an idea?!

Watching the chauffeur's ass in that suit as he returned to the limo, she shook her head. She needed a long, long session to be able to get rid of her sexual frustrations and it was Thomas she needed to scratch the itch.

Maybe tonight?

Stretching her legs in the air-conditioned interior, the raven-haired beauty let out a long sigh of contentment. Her encounter with Guus Kessen was behind her and she'd celebrate in style with her wonderful new friend. Erika had done more than she could ever have expected. The new studio was a dream that was on the verge of coming true and when she was successful, she'd do something to repay the Scandinavian woman.

But for today, she'd allow herself to relax and enjoy Erika's hospitality.

"Miss Johansson said to tell you there's some refreshment in the bar in front of your seat," the good-looking chauffeur announced from his seat. "There's fresh ice in the bucket and mixers in the refrigerator."

Fresh ice? Refrigerator? In a car? Rebecca grinned to herself. This was seriously wicked. Maybe when her exercise studio had taken off...deus, when her series of studios had taken off... this would be her?

Staring into the Aladdin's cave in front of her, she saw that every preference was catered for. Settling on the red wine, she poured a larger glass than she'd intended and settled back into the comfortable cushions.

The wine gave her an immediate rush. Drinking wasn't really her bag, though it seemed standard practice around Erika. Why not? Everything about today was special. Worth savouring. It wasn't just an opportunity to relax from her heavy workload. It was a celebration, too. Her parents back in Brazil had been so proud of her when she'd phoned and told them.

Pulling up outside ofRoussillon, Rebecca's heart was in her mouth. She'dneverbe able to afford lunch here under any circumstances. Thanking the hunk of a driver and then spontaneously planting a kiss on his cheek, she hurried inside before she grabbed him and fucked his brains out.

She really had to satisfy that need bubbling inside her. Maybe she should cancel whatever Erika had planned for later and call Thomas? She gave a quick snort. Even if she did, there was no way he'd be able to find time in the afternoon. God knows what time he'd be home tonight.

The maitre d' hovered beside the entrance as if he'd been waiting for her. "Mrs. de Santos?" he asked in his heavy and very sexy French accent. "This way." The way the imperious man led her across to where Erika was sitting at what appeared to be the best table in the room.

Rebecca gave a delicious giggle to herself. What else would she have expected? That wine must have been good, she already felt a little woozy!

***

"Katie!"

"Alistair!"

The attractive psychiatrist nodded to the matronly receptionist who'd shown the black politician to her office. "That's fine, Diana. Thanks."

The grey haired woman sent a puzzled frown in her direction, and then obediently backed out, softly pulling the door closed behind her. Katie stood by her chair, staring at the handsome man.

Alistair didn't move from the door, his heart beating faster. "I had to see you," he explained. "Why? Why haven't you answered my calls?"

"I couldn't," she told him, her large eyes even larger at the shock of his arrival. Her skin was covered in goose bumps. Her insides were churning.

"Why?" he asked again.

Katie's mouth opened, but no words came out. How could she explain? What could she say? Some of it didn't even make sense to her.

"You look good," he suddenly told her, his eyes running up and down her body. He loved those short-skirted business suits she wore. On anyone else, the grey pinstripe and white blouse would look ordinary. On her, they were classy, professional, and so very sexy, too!

She nodded. She looked good? So did he! Good enough to eat. Good enough to suck his cock. Good enough... to fuck.

No, they couldn't. Not here. Recollections of their sex in the restaurant filled her mind. The abandoned way he'd taken her. In a public place! Full of danger of discovery! It had given her a thrill that had lodged in her body and still threatened to overwhelm her. And now... here in her office... could she?

The same thoughts seemed to hit her lover. Their eyes spoke, breaking the panting silence between them. She didn't know who moved first, but suddenly they were in each other's arms. Their lips locked, franticly, two lovers trying to make up for lost time. Alistair's hands mauled her breasts. Katie's reached for his trousers, quickly freeing his cock.

This wasn't a snake. It was an anaconda.

Katie sank to her knees. It was the middle of her office and anyone—Brian Sterling even, if he learnt Alistair was there—could walk in. So dangerous. So hot! The thought of getting fuckedright nowinstantly had her wet. Fuck! What kind of woman was she turning into?

Her deep moan slipped out uninhibited, vibrating around the black shaft she was massaging in her throat. He buried his hand in her chestnut coloured hair as she assaulted his manhood, attempting to control her frantic movements. She shook her head, trying to throw his hand away, burning with the need to suck him even harder.

"Oh, God," he groaned, holding her head still as he fought back from the edge of an imminent orgasm. "Fuck, Katie, I'm close!"

She pulled away instantly and jumped to her feet. "Already? Not yet," she gasped. "Not 'til you've fucked me."

"Here?" he gasped, feeling his cock twitch at the thought. "We can't."

"I know," she agreed. With her hands shaking, she reached under her skirt. Leaning on the desk for balance, she roughly dragged off her skimpy mauve coloured panties. "We can't." Thank God she'd put them on over her suspenders.

The politician covered the distance between them, sliding his hand against her wet sex. "Not here," he whispered. "Too dangerous."

"Uhn!" she moaned as he pushed a broad finger into her pussy. "I know," she said through gritted teeth. "Too dangerous."

"Ever thought of going bare," he grunted, his wrist rubbing against her thatch as he curled the finger inside her.

She half-laughed, half-moaned. "So that's what you like?" she said, bucking her body against his probing finger.

"I like lots of things," he murmured, locking lips with her again.

Katie kissed him hard, then turned away. She leaned across the desk, resting her hands on the top. With a sexy wiggle, she offered her skirt-covered ass to him.

Alistair flicked the garment up above her waist, resting his cock against her wet opening. "You're right, we can't fuck," he grunted.

"I know," she whimpered. Fuck, that felt good. "You can't fuck me, Alistair. Not here. Not in my office. Not hard."

She tightened her fingers around the edge of the desk as she pushed her ass back. As if laser guided, he slid home. She was able to draw a half breath before her black lover lunged forward. She thrust her ass backwards again to meet him.

The desk shifted slightly, creaking in protest.

"No, not hard," he huffed as he roughly drove his hips forward. He wasn't going to last long if he pumped hard, but he didn't care. He wanted to hear her moans as he exploded.

"God, yes," the sexy psychiatrist moaned, resting her elbows on the desk so she could push her ass upwards. "Hard. Fuck me hard!"

She lifted up on the balls of her feet, pushing her up buttocks even higher as his balls slapped against her dark bush. The muscles in her legs screamed, growing tight with the effect of maintaining her pose.

It was a delicious ache.

"Oh, fuck, Alistair," she grunted, feeling her orgasm close in. The speed of her impending climax signified how much she wanted him, had missed him. "Oh, ohhh fuck...!"

Her face twisted as the orgasm shot through her. She bit her lower lip, closed her eyes, and revelled in the scorching climax.

Brinkley-Jones paused while her body trembled, but only until the first orgasmic waves had passed. Then he was pumping again, his hips piston-like, his animal-like thrusts coming so hard she whimpered with wanton arousal as she went onto her toes.

"Good?" he provocatively asked, pushing down on the small of her back. She found herself on the desk edge, his cock dominating her. "What if someone walks in? Sees us? Like this? My black dick inside you? Fucking your patient?"

Her head twisted to look at the door, imaging it opening. Diana there. Brian there. "Oh my God!" she mumbled, unable to catch her breath. Her head turned round further, watching him over her shoulder. His narrowed eyes returned the stare. He jammed himself harder into her.

"Oh Goddd!" she moaned, holding his stare even as her body danced to his tune. She was bent in half, the politician's captive, his to do with what he wanted. And yet it still wasn't enough for her. "C'mon," she groaned between great, heaving breaths. "Harder!"

Alistair's face tightened as he responded, his eyes drowning in desire as he drove forward. He grunted, trying to stave off the inevitable. He tried, but couldn't. His explosion was like a shot from a rifle... one, two, three bullets being released in quick succession and splattering her insides.

Katie groaned gratefully with each spurt, her body swooning in great, exaggerated ripples with each new burst. He seemed to cum forever.

"Oh, fuck, I needed that," she murmured as the politician pulled away, quickly dragging her skirt down as she turned to face him.

Alistair took an unsteady step backwards, tucking his spent cock back into his trousers before flopping down on the corner couch.

"Me, too," he gasped, sending her a beaming smile. "I have thought about that for the last week."

Katie laughed, trying to push her hair back into place. "Tell me about it." She paused, her eyes tenderly regarding the still heavily panting man. "But Alistair. We need to talk..."

***

Erika waved away Rebecca's objections as the waiter brought them another after lunch liqueur. The young Brazilian woman was already high on the bottle of champagne they'd consumed. It was a celebration, Erika had insisted. A second liqueur could push her over the edge.

Pixie would be delighted with that. The South American beauty would be so much more pliable for the trained masseuse.

"Erika," Rebecca giggled. "What did you say they call it again?"

"Yellow Bird," the blonde smiled, enjoying the way the dark haired woman was attempting to memorise the ingredients. "Crème de banane, galliano, dark rum, orange and pineapple juice."

"Well, the first was delicious," Rebecca laughed, trawling her fingers through her long, raven-coloured hair. "It's just that I'm not used to..."

"Nonsense," Erika murmured, raising her glass and encouraging the young woman to do the same. They each took a sip, allowing the exotic flavour to pleasure their taste buds. "I mean, you hadn't tried frogs legs before today."

"Delicious," Rebecca told her, covering her mouth to disguise a hiccup. "And what was it... pan fried wild seabass? I've never tasted anything so delicious."

The Swedish woman reached over and traced her fingertips along the Brazilian beauty's bare forearm. "Life is all about new experiences," she smoothly told her. "I'm not much older than you, Becky, but I have so much I can share with you, help you experience. You'd like that?"

In this case, three years between was a lifetime's gap.

"Oh, yes," Rebecca instantly responded, wondering if her Scandinavian friend knew that the sensations her caressing fingertips were causing had found their way to her nipples.Deus! She was so aroused that if Erika kissed her again, she'd show her just how an uninhibited Brazilian woman could respond.

"Wonderful," Erika went on, clinking glasses in encouragement. "Drink up. If this exercise studio is successful, the sky's the limit. You and I are going to be such good friends."

"I don't know how to thank you," Becky said, licking her lips to capture the lingering taste of the Yellow Bird liqueur. "I..."

"Hey, you don't need to thank me. That's what friends are for!"

Erika smiled sweetly at the twenty-two year old beauty. It looked like butter wouldn't melt in the young woman's mouth. With that smile, those big eyes and that voluptuous body, she was a magnificent looking young woman. No wonder Guus was so enamoured and had been so effusive in his praise.

She felt the throb of the engine inside her. Seducing her would be even more of a delight than she'd originally anticipated. With her usual conquests, she'd have bedded them by now. This one was worth so much more than that. Becky was one to savour. For the long term...

She glanced at her watch. Damn, she'd need to hurry back to the Conservative Party Headquarters. Besides, she had Becky booked in for her treat in half an hour.

***

"Are you sure?" Sally asked, her brow furrowing at the news.

"Reasonably," came the voice down the line. "I've had her staked out for days. Something's certainly going on."

The redhead glanced around the office. People were all around her, but busy with their own calls and duties. It was hectic in there now, and would only get worse over the next week.

"Where is she now?" she asked.

"The Lansdell Suite at St Thomas'. Just the sort of place they'd take her," the male voice replied. "It's private, of course. She's booked in as Megan Jones. Quite ironic, don't you think?"

Sally joined in his laughter, though it wasn't really a laughing matter. If they felt things were bad now, all hell could be about to descend.

"Can you get someone in there?" she anxiously asked.

"Already done, though more by good fortune than anything else. We did a story on them a couple of months ago. Got some info from a contact on the inside. All I've had to do is wave a few more notes in front of her and I can get all the information I want. She knows what's going on."

hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers