Politics Makes Strange Bedfellows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maldoror
Maldoror
9 Followers

Her bedroom, and most of what was in it, was pink. She had a queen-sized bed. I saw it had four bedposts. They would come in handy. Four pillows lined the head of her bed. I scanned the rest of the room. A vanity mirror was on the left, with an open make-up kit in front of it. Both were supported by a monstrous mahogany cabinet that took up a large part of the wall. To the right of that, a TV. was placed on a black TV. tray. A DVD player was on a lower lever, and below that were movies. Various Vogue and Cosmo magazines were placed precariously on the TV. It looked like the slightest vibration would send them to the floor. They would be on the floor before the night was over, I told myself. Past it were two doors. One, which was open, led to a walk in closet. Above the bed hung a poster of a music group called DC Talk. I never heard of them.

"Lay down."

I walked over to the closet and looked inside. Gabriella harrumphed. I ignored her. I found what I was looking for anyway.

"What are you going to do with those?" She looked at the multi-colored scarves I held in my hand.

"A college girl like yourself should be able to figure it out on your own." Realization flashed in her eyes. She squirmed.

I tied one around her eyes. Her hands came next. I looped and tied them around the head posts. She tried lazily to fight me, but I forced her wrists down on the soft sheets and secured them; she pulled her breath in sharply. After that, her legs were easy.

I admired my work. Gabriella was spread eagled. The sheet below her was already wet from her wetness. Her stomach rose and fell gently. Her nipples pointed straight up. They would soon get what they needed, but first things first. I raked my fingers up her leg before giving her upper thigh a slap. Right after that I ran my fingers close to her wetness. I wanted her confused, unable to figure out what was coming next. I wanted her to both fear and anticipate. That would be my tool.

Gabriella tested her bonds. They held. So did I. Her pussy called out to me in ways I hadn't heard in a while; I could smell her excitement and wanted to taste it was well. I wanted to drown my senses in her.

I reserved myself, then I continued.

"You were such a bitch today," I hissed in her ear as she reacted to the sudden pressure of my hand an inch from her navel. "I was waiting all night to do this to you." Her nipple felt good between my fingers. I twisted them.

"What should I do to you now that you are mine?" Before she could answer I licked the tip of her nipple. I straightened up and asked her again. She tried to answer but her words were pushed back in by my hard cock as it slipped between her lips.

"HRRRRMMMPTH!"

Her surprise quickly turned to passion as I felt her mouth accept me all the way in. I fucked her mouth while hissing to her that she was mine to do with as I pleased; she was my fucktoy and could help but take what I wanted to give her. Hard.

"You can't stop me" I said, feeling her warm mouth take me in again and again, freely. She responded by opening her mouth more. I almost let it all go then. I pulled out. Her tongue followed. I noticed she stopped talking. I pinched her nipple again, testing her. Her teeth clenched but at the same time she moved her hips up and down.

"Hmmm." I moved down to her moist juices. No more bitchy remarks? NO more treating me with disrespect? I blew dry air on her pussy, my tongue rolled into a column for perfect aim. She bit her lower lip.

"I'm at your mercy." She said to me.

I pulled myself onto the bed while continuing to blow onto her pussy. My cock dragged itself over the smooth sheets. A quick vision overtook me: my cock entered her. Her walls feeling just like the sheets. I shook the vision off, then, when positioned, began to pull myself over my captive's body allowing as little contact as possible. She felt cool air on her hips, her stomach, the edges of her full breasts. Her bonds held firm against her manipulations.

I hovered over her body, my cock less than an inch from a pussy that was cold and indifferent -condescending even- only an hour or so ago. One that was now focused on devouring my cock until I was spent within.

"You're mine, aren't you?" I punctuated by biting her upper lip.

"Yes, you bastard," She half screamed, half whimpered. She felt my head run up her vagina and rub against her clitoris.

"Fuck me," Gabriella said between hissing and sucking in air. She then ran her tongue over her lips where I had nibbled them, making her red lipstick glisten sensually.

I stayed like that. As she raised her hips, I pulled back. She wasn't getting it yet.

"I still don't like that attitude of yours, fucktoy." Gabriella grunted and growled as she tried to capture me with her pussy. She tried to break free again.

"Ass," she yelled. "Just do me for god's sake, you fucking ass..." I covered her mouth with mine before she could continue with her verbal rant. Her tongue wrapped around mine, first taking, then giving. I kissed her hard, assaulting her not with pain but with pent up passion and anger. I slipped myself in her a little more; she responded by sucking on my upper lip. After a couple of minutes I pulled my lips from hers and slid myself in her another inch. Her eyes, for the first time, were closed.

"So?" I nibbled the nape of her neck.

"Please..." Gabriella more breathed than requested. "Please fuck me."

I returned my mouth to hers and then eased myself into her until there was nowhere else to go. I began to thrust into her hard; each time deeper, each time harder. I gripped her hands in mine. We kissed hard, our tongue fighting each other for control.

I pulled away from her mouth. Her tight walls made it hard to kiss. We needed to scream, yell as her pussy sucked me in and spit me out too may times to count. My cock took and gave undeniable pleasure. The walls were down, the fortification buried in the dross of battle.

"I bet you like me fucking you like this, making you my dirty little whore."

"Oh yes."

"Taking you when I want."

"Fuck yes. Don't stop."

"Come for me bitch." She squeezed me tight within her. Her orgasm drove me over the top. I quickly pulled out and told her to open her mouth. She did and I slipped myself in and came too, flooding her mouth as she had done a moment ago.

I slowly pulled out of her mouth, and lay down next to her. I lazily ran my fingers over her body. Finally, I began to loosen her blindfold.

"I hope now you will think twice about treating me like shit, especially when I tried to treat you to a nice dinner after accidentally copping a feel." I snickered.

I removed the blindfold, then began to untie her wrist.

"Well, actually Chris, This doesn't change much of anything. You fucked me well, I agree. Damn well in fact. But your attitude at the restaurant and your political beliefs means I can't really date you.' I stopped untying her wrist. "Don't worry Hun, you can definitely fuck me like this whenever you want –mmmm god that was great- but that's that. I hope you don't mind. I really couldn't bring you home to mom and dad, you understand."

"Don't worry" I said after a moment. "This wasn't the only time I'm going to fuck you." I kissed her quickly. "In fact," I licked my finger and started rubbing her clitoris, "I want to do it again right now."

"Ummm you animal. Grrrrrr." Gabriella said, relaxing herself, enjoying my manipulations. "Oh, before I do, I have to use the bathroom."

"Oh, it's the door to the right of my closet, Chris." She pointed with her nose. "Thanks Hun."

"Hey," Gabriella said. "That's the wrong door. I said over there."

"I know," I said. "I never said I was going to use your bathroom. I just said I needed to use the bathroom."

"What?! Where the fuck are you going?!" She asked incredulously.

"I'm going home. Sorry, I just don't like having to remember to raise the lid and then close the lid when I use a woman's bathroom. It's too much work if you ask me. And frankly I don't want to have to hear you if I forget to lower it when I'm done."

"Hey! Get the fuck back here and untie me you little shit! Get back here!"

"Don't worry," I yelled to her from the hallway, my hand tapping on the wall, "I should be back in time tomorrow before your parents come back from their trip. Anyway, don't the republicans say that the problem with people is that they don't help themselves?"

I danced my way down the stairs to the sounds of Gabriella screaming in Hungarian. I put my clothes on in the living room, then headed out. Don't worry. I locked the door behind me.

After all, I am a nice guy.

Maldoror
Maldoror
9 Followers
12