Pony Boy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guessed that Little Angel had never had a blow job in public before and it took him quite a while to get there but then, I also knew from when I had been on the receiving end that he was taking his time so as to bask in the adoration. After what seemed like forever he gave a shudder and, finally, came.

I looked up at him and he looked down at me. Even though he tried to hide it I could see the triumph in his eyes. Welcome to my world, Little Angel, and enjoy it while you can. With each step, with each blow job, you're getting deeper and deeper into the trap. Soon it will be you on your knees, just like me.

When the racing was done Little Angel seemed bemused to find himself showering again. And then, when we were all getting dressed in the racing shorts, I saw the light dawn for him. This was not over yet.

As we were getting into the minibuses to take us to the party I could see Little Angel torn between trying to get next to me to find out what was next and keeping away from me because of how I had been humiliated on his behalf. In the end he wangled the other minibus and, for a while, that was the last I saw of him.

Jed, on the other hand, was on the same minibus. He spent some time loudly teasing me that there was a new boy in town and that I was no longer top pony. However, just as he was being at his meanest and nastiest he gave me a wink and I realised just how much this was all for show. The Jed that bought me dresses was strictly confined to his fortress. Out in public we were still playing at being bitter rivals.

When we got to the party I was, at first, handed one of the trays of canapés and sent out to fend for myself. I hadn't got far before one of groups of guests, seeing the previously unavailable College Boy free to the first who asked, called me over and demanded that I spend time with them. I was immediately divested of my running shorts and, after chopping out the lines of coke, set to giving blow-jobs to those who required it.

However, I hadn't been there long before one of the waitresses came over.

"Excuse me, gentlemen, but Archie has requested that I send College Boy over. If you have no objections..."

"Objections, for Archie. No, no, of course not. Of you go, boy. Don't keep Archie waiting." It was quite clear that the guests respected Archie's role in the organisation and whatever Archie wanted that was what he got. I got up off my knees and, after giving the guests a little curtsey, followed the waitress to the alcove where Archie was holding court.

"Ah, College Boy, good of you to come."

I just kept silent. I had more sense than to get entangled with Archie more than was strictly necessary.

"What's up? Cat got your tongue? Well, that's not important. Get on your knees and get your laughing gear round my chopper pronto. And I want you to make it look good but I'm not to come, well, not until I say so."

I knew better than to disobey so, as quickly as I could, I got down to business. I had only been there a few minutes before Mr H arrived and, to my complete lack of surprise, he had Little Angel with him.

"Here you go, Archie. Some of the lads waylaid him but he's here now,"

Come here, boy, closer. Come and stand next to Archie."

Archie leaned forward and, with me still sucking him off, reached for Little Angel's balls.

"I lost a lot of money on you. I had you down to go all the way."

"Sorry, I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut the mustard, sunshine. You let this little runt beat you. Mind you, you did all right in the re-match. Why did you lose?"

"I... I misjudged it."

"So it's all your fault that I lost my money."

"Yes, sir, sorry sir, please, sir, please..."

I could tell from Little Angel's voice that he was in agony, that Archie was twisting off his balls the way he had twisted off mine.

"And they tell me you don't put out. Is that right?"

"Yes, sir."

"Why's that? Too good for us, are you? Look at College Boy here, down on his knees where he belongs. Mind you, you know all about that one. He sucked you off earlier. So, you're prepared to take blow-jobs but not hand them out, is that it?"

"Please! Mr H promised."

"But I didn't promise. First you lose me money and now you won't put out. What sort of pathetic pony boy are you?"

"Please, sir, you're hurting me. Please, please, pleeeeease!"

"Having fun, Archie."

Mr Mason had arrived to save Little Angel in exactly the same way that he had 'saved' me all those weeks ago. Now I could see the trap so clearly, and I could see it closing around Little Angel.

"Just getting to know the new ponyboy."

"He'll be a gelding if you carry on like that. Let him go, Archie."

"He's fucking useless anyway. Someone take him away, will you."

Sobbing and bent double, Little Angel was led away. Mr Mason followed shortly after. And all the while I just kept myself busy between Archie's knees.

"There, that's business out of the way. Now it's party time. OK, College Boy, stop fucking around down there and get on with it."

Archie sat back while I gave him the best blow job I could. Every time I had any contact with him it gave me more reason to be scared of him. Thankfully it wasn't long before he finished and I was ordered up onto my feet. This time it was my balls Archie took in his hand and squeezed.

"I do hope you've learnt enough not to cause any trouble. You're not going to cause me trouble, are you?"

"No, Archie, of course not Archie."

"Because, with a little training, Little Angel is going to be a nice little earner, same as you are. Got me?"

I just nodded.

"And, if anything should go wrong, if someone were to do anything that might prevent that, well, that would be most upsetting. Are you going to do anything to upset me?"

"Of course not, Archie."

"Make sure you don't."

With that I was dismissed and thrown back into the party, as it were. Of course, by this point, as I was the only ponyboy left, it wasn't long before I was claimed and, for the rest of the evening, I was pandering to the various appetites of one of the groups of guests.

On the other hand, although I was well used and abused, I didn't get taken home for the night which meant that, when the party finally wound down, I was one of those waiting for the minibus to take me home. Over in a corner of the kitchen was a very contrite Little Angel. I thought about going over and consoling him but there was not that much I could say. The obvious thing was to warn him of what lay ahead but with Archie's threats still ringing in my ears my only option was to keep schtum.

However, I couldn't stop Little Angel sitting next to me on the minibus.

"Hi, my name's Jack. Sorry about..."

"The blow job? Don't worry about it. It wasn't the first I've given and it won't be the last. Oh, and my name's Ben."

"That Archie, he's really scary, isn't he."

"Yeah. You really don't want to upset him."

"But Mr Mason seems OK. He's been really kind to me tonight. Not like all the others. I feel like I can trust him."

Archie's threats came back to me and, heaven help me, there was only one thing I could say.

"Yeah, he's OK."

The minibus rolled through the night taking us home.

*****

More soon