Pool Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted my shirt over my head and tossed it somewhere. She pressed her body against mine, kissed my neck and cupped my ass in her hands; I did the same to her, pressing her tighter against my throbbing cock, as she said in a half whisper, "I'm so glad you're going to do this for me!"

As she pulled away, she moved one hand to my crotch again, gave me an enjoyable caress, then took hold of my cock firmly and led me in front of Dan. She knelt outside his left leg, and tugged my cock down to get me to kneel between his feet. I hadn't taken my eyes off of her the whole time, and still didn't until she reached up with the hand that wasn't still clutching my cock, put it gently on my cheek, and turned me to see what was right in front of me.

Which was, of course, Dan's stiffening prick. It was the first time outside porn that I had seen a hard cock other than my own, and my first reaction was a mix of relief and worry. The relief was because he was circumcised like me, which just looks cleaner somehow to me; since I was apparently going to put it in my mouth, I was glad of that. The worry was because I thought he was a lot bigger than me. I'd suspected he was longer because we'd seen each other in the showers at the gym from time to time, and as his pole hardened I could see I was right; he had 7 1/2 or 8 inches to my 6. What worried me was that he looked a lot thicker than me, too; I honestly wasn't sure I could get his cock in my mouth.

I turned to look at Melissa and said, "I, uh, I don't really, uh, know what to do."

"Do what you like to have done to you," she said.

For some reason, that triggered a very unexpected feeling. If you've ever been an athlete and gotten "in the zone", you'll understand what I felt. The conscious part of the brain seems to get out of your way; you just give yourself to the situation, your whole being focuses on the event, and you experience it fully and clearly, without filters. So here I was, about to give my best friend a blowjob in front of his hot, naked wife -- and it was just a fact, no embarrassment, no doubts about my sexual orientation, nothing but doing it.

So I reached up with my right hand and wrapped it around his cock, the first time I'd ever touched another guy's equipment -- and I learned something immediately. I could tell from how far my fingers wrapped around him, compared to how far they wrap around me when I masturbate, that he wasn't really thicker than I am; not quite as thick, in fact. Apparently, a cock looks quite a bit thicker when it isn't yours -- or maybe it's just that I had a closer look at his than I can get at my own. As to how it felt, I can only describe it as strange yet familiar; the sensation in my hand was pretty much what I feel when I grab my own pole, but I wasn't getting matching sensations on my cock. That made me realize that Melissa had let go at some point and I hadn't noticed. I wondered fleetingly where her hand was now, but then she started caressing my back with it.

I gave Dan a couple of strokes, but after a bit Melissa stopped me, putting her other hand on mine. "Don't use your hands too much," she said.

I let him go; his now hard cock didn't move much. I licked my lips, feeling one last iota of hesitation. Then I leaned forward, stuck my tongue out a little, and traced from the base of his shaft to the tip, just as Melissa had done to me a few minutes before. Oddly, this brought a little relief, too; I'm not sure what I expected, but it tasted like skin -- just like licking a woman's breast or neck. A mild salty taste, mostly smooth on the tongue with a couple of rounded bumps from veins, the same resilience as licking a woman's flat stomach.

And then, partly to get the beginning over with and partly heeding Melissa's instructions to do what I like done to me, I raised myself up a little more, bent my head, opened my mouth a little ... and moved downward, feeling the head of his cock against my lips. I kept moving downward, feeling his stiffness open my mouth further and trying to keep my teeth off of him, then feeling his rod swelling inside my mouth, pressing down on my tongue and up on the roof of my mouth at the same time. Nobody made a sound, but I could still see Melissa's face out of the corner of my eye, and I saw her breathe in sharply and bite her lower lip.

Still I kept moving downward, remembering and trying to imitate the way my wife used to move her tongue on the underside of my shaft as she took me in. Soon I felt the head of his cock in the back of my mouth, and I began backing off as slowly as I had gone down. I tried to keep my tongue moving, and I added a little suction; that prompted Dan to say, "Oh god, Emma, that feels good."

I knew he was joking, getting back to his earlier comment about closing his eyes and pretending it was Emma Watson, but I didn't really like it and I pulled off. Before I could think about how to reply, though, Melissa spoke up.

"OK, funny man, you've made your little joke -- but no more of that. I really like watching what he's doing to you, and you like it too. Show some respect."

"Sorry, babe," he said, then to me, "No offense, dude."

"OK," I said, but I wasn't convinced. If that was how he was going to see me from now on, I wanted out.

Melissa wasn't done, though. "I mean it, Dan. If he does something you like, I want to hear you say so, but if you have to pretend it's a girl to enjoy it, keep that to yourself." Then she looked at me, rolled her eyes, mouthed the word "sorry", and said out loud, "Please don't let one stupid comment ruin this. It's even hotter than I imagined. Would you keep going? Please?"

"Dude, it was just a joke. I'm sorry," Dan said. After a few seconds he said, "Look, I guess I'm a little nervous about all this. I mean, I know it's ... more of a first for you, but it's my first time too ... getting head from a guy, I mean ... and I'm not sure what to say without sounding ..." He trailed off without finishing.

A few more seconds ticked by as I looked at Melissa's beautiful, almost pleading face, and thought about it. Then I looked up at Dan and laughed. "Lucky for you I'm not a girl, or you might've hurt my feelings," I said. That earned me a slap on the ass from Melissa, but she laughed too and the tension was broken.

I turned back to his crotch and saw that his cock had softened considerably. I remembered a few times when my wife had surprised me, and thought I'd try what she had done. I quickly took his whole cock in my mouth, which wasn't difficult in his current state; I felt my nose buried in his pubic hair, and I could feel his sack against my chin. I heard both of them moan, and I stayed that way, not moving my head, but moving my tongue on the underside of his shaft as he stiffened in my mouth. Soon I felt a hand on the back of my head; Dan's hands were both beside him on the couch, so I knew it was Melissa's. It wasn't pressing hard, but enough to let me know that she wanted me to stay there for a bit; she confirmed this by saying, slowly and barely audibly, "Oh. My. Gaaaaahhhhhdd."

Soon I felt the head of his cock pressing near the back of my mouth. I was sure I was going to gag; I tried to relax as much as I could, and I started a swallowing motion. I didn't know it at the time, but it turns out that starting to swallow can suppress the gag reflex; I didn't gag, and the swallowing motion drew him a little further into my throat. He was still getting stiffer, longer and thicker, and I didn't know how much longer I could stay there. I tried to keep my tongue active, and soon I could tell that he wasn't growing anymore. A distant part of my brain realized that my mouth is probably only about 4 inches from lips to throat, meaning the tip of his cock must be 3 1/2 or 4 inches down my throat.

Maybe because that seemed kind of impossible to me, or maybe because I was starting to have a little trouble breathing, I started to pull up. I'd intended to do it slowly, but I hadn't gotten very far when I did gag, hard; I pulled off suddenly, coughing and sputtering and wiping at my eyes.

"Sorry," I choked out.

"It's OK, Steve," Melissa said, caressing my back. "Take it easy, you're OK." A few seconds later, she offered me a Kleenex, which I took; I wiped my eyes a little more, blew my nose a bit, and said again, "Sorry 'bout that."

She wriggled around a little, then took my hand and guided it up one thigh. "Can you feel how much I like what you're doing?" she said.

I could. One thigh, up very high, was wet from where her juice had dripped, and as she continued to guide my hand I felt her drenched lips. She pulled my hand away, quickly bent over and took two of my fingers in her mouth and licked her juice off them. Then she sat up again and looked at me.

"Can you do some more?" Again, that almost begging look, and she was not to be denied.

I flicked my tongue across his balls, then sucked one into my mouth and ran my tongue around it. Pushing it out, I did the same with the other one. Then I used my hands to push his balls up and out, exposing the true base of his shaft; I made sure the skin across it was taut, and I licked softly and slowly all the way up to the tip. This got another "Oh my god that feels good" from Dan, without the snide "Emma" this time, so I did it again, slower, and he moaned low and long.

This time when I got to the tip I stayed there, flicking the tip of my tongue on his frenulum, then pressing my whole tongue down on the underside of his shaft, pinning his cock against his stomach. Then I took the head in my mouth again and started down; I took about half his length in, just to the point I knew I could do it without gagging, and wrapped one hand around his cock with my thumb and index finger touching my lips. Then I gave him some faster up and down strokes, going only as far down as my finger each time and trying to keep my tongue moving. As soon as I started bobbing up and down, Melissa said, "Oh, fuck. Oh my god."

I don't know how long I did that, two minutes, maybe three. Then I felt a hand on the back of my head again. I opened my eyes, which I realized had been closed for a while, and could see that this time it was Dan's hand. I knew what he wanted, because it's what I would've wanted if I'd been in his place, so I took my hand off his cock on an upstroke, and then started back down, slower.

Having learned from the last time, I started to swallow as soon as I felt myself about to gag. I got another couple of inches in, but couldn't get the whole thing. I raised up slowly, flattening my tongue against the bottom of my mouth to see if I could avoid gagging on the upstroke; it worked, and I was able to continue pulling off of him slowly and resume licking him once he wasn't so far back. Then I started down again.

This time I started the swallowing motion a little sooner, and kept trying to swallow. Before I knew it, my nose was pressed against his stomach again, and I had his entire length in my mouth and throat. I heard Melissa mutter, "Oh my fucking god that's hot," and still moving my tongue as best I could, I paused there for a moment to examine how it felt; I didn't know whether I would ever do this again, and figured I might as well remember everything I could about it. It felt ... filling. Oddly powerful. And it felt good. Yes, I admit it: I wasn't going to start picking up guys in bars, and probably would never do this again unless a woman as hot and sexy as Melissa asked me to, but it felt good.

I pulled up again, slowly; Dan took his hand off my head. Realizing I had avoided gagging again, I worried briefly about the fact that I seemed to be getting good at this. But when I got to the top I glanced at Melissa, and the look of rapture on her face combined with the growing realization that I was enjoying it made me start down again.

"If you do that again right now you're gonna make me cum," Dan said. And then Melissa's hand was on the back of my head again, with a little more pressure than before.

She leaned over to whisper in my ear. "Do it, baby. Make him come for me, baby. Do it now. Make him come in your mouth."

I was about half-way down when I felt him twitch. At about the same time, I felt Melissa's other hand grab my cock and start stroking. Without thinking about it, I gave myself to the experience, and I just kept moving down, taking him deeper and deeper into my throat, remembering to swallow at the right moment to avoid gagging. I was almost all the way down again when I felt the first pulse of his urethra.

I could feel that pulse travel from the tip of my tongue to the back, and then I felt a jet of warmth in my throat. It felt a little like the warmth you get from your first sip of a good scotch, but more concentrated, not spreading through my body the way the glow from a stiff drink does, and it sort of clung there like syrup or honey does. Then the second pulse, stronger and longer than the first; I could feel the swelling of his urethra near the tip before it had ebbed at the base, and could still feel it as the second jet of cum hit the back of my throat.

I started to pull up slowly but Melissa pushed down a little harder on the back of my head, and I stayed there as the third and fourth spurts erupted in my throat, then a smaller, weaker fifth one. The tension in Dan's abs relaxed and he sank back into the seat, the first real sense I'd had that he was pressing up into my mouth. His movement pulled him a little way out, and I quickly flattened my tongue and backed about half way off. I swallowed once hard, which got another throb from Dan's softening cock; then I slowly backed off, keeping my tongue moving on the underside of his shaft.

When I was all the way off, I swallowed hard again. I didn't have a choice about the swallowing; I couldn't have spit his cum out if I'd wanted to, because he was so deep in my throat when he came. I hadn't actually tasted anything except a vague saltiness. Then Melissa grabbed Dan's cock, hard, and milked another big drop of cum that hung on the tip, then began to drip slowly downward. She whispered in my ear, "Please?" I knew what she wanted, and I did it: I opened my mouth, put my tongue out, and let that drop fall onto my tongue. I even licked the tip of his cock to be sure I got it all for her.

This time, of course, I did taste it. It didn't really taste like much; it was salty, but that's about it. The texture was unpleasant on my tongue, though, so I was about to swallow it as quickly as I could when Melissa grabbed my face with both hands, turned my head toward her, and kissed me hard and hungrily. I gave her the drop of cum; we passed it back and forth and smeared it around each other's tongues, and as it spread around our mouths and mixed with our saliva it became less and less unpleasant. When she finally broke the kiss, we both swallowed some.

Then quickly, roughly, she shoved Dan's legs out of the way and pushed me down so I was on my back on the floor. As this goddess was straddling me and moving up toward my face, she said, "Damn I'm glad you asked for this!"

I barely had enough time for a good close-up look at her beautiful, glistening pussy before she pressed it onto my mouth. I usually start cunnilingus gently and teasingly, but there was nothing gentle or teasing about this; she was driving for an orgasm and wanted it now. I thrust out my tongue and licked and lapped at whatever I could reach, now her clit, now her slit, now her hole, now her clit again as she ground back and forth on my face. Her hands grabbed my hair, I grabbed her hips and held on tightly to keep my face buried in her sweet pussy, and she screamed and bucked through a powerful orgasm.

As she came down from the peak, her thrusts slowed, then stopped, but she still pressed firmly down on my mouth. I kept my tongue and lips moving, licking, probing, tasting her. After a while she moved to raise up, but I held onto her hips and said a muffled, "Stay here." She did; I released her hips, and still she stayed. Now I could enjoy myself -- not that her first fast orgasm hadn't been fun for me, but now I could take my time at one of my favorite things in the world.

I licked the insides of her thighs, the space between her pussy and ass, the bottoms of her ass cheeks, up and down beside her pussy, then tongued her clit gently, eliciting a delightful twitch and gasp. Meanwhile my hands roamed her sides, back, butt, stomach, and finally I cupped those beautiful round breasts in my hands, grazed my thumbs gently over the erect nipples, then returned to caressing every part of her body I could reach. I kept up with my hands and my mouth for a blissful but indefinite period until some soft sucking of her clit started her rocking gently again.

Then I concentrated my hands on her breasts and my tongue on her clit, flicking her nipples and her nub at the same pace and the same time. She pressed her pussy down hard again as she came and held it there for a long time, shuddering more than bucking this time.

I gave her breasts another gentle squeeze, then ran my hands down her sides and thighs as she slid down my body. She bent over and kissed me, licked her juice off my chin, and kissed me again; then she looked at me with dancing eyes and said, "Your turn!"

She kissed her way down my neck, chest and stomach, then detoured around my erect cock, kissing my abdomen just beside it, then moving further down. Somewhere along the way, Dan handed me a pillow, which I stuffed behind my head so I could watch her comfortably. She kissed and licked just beside my sack, then down under it and up the other side. Then she used two fingers to point my cock down between my legs and licked the part of my abdomen it had been twitching above. When she got to the base of my shaft, she kept going, licking and kissing the top side all the way to the tip, then raising it up and doing the same to the underside from the tip down past my balls and almost to my ass. She worked her way back up to the tip and then suddenly, wonderfully, took my entire length in her mouth.

Then she used pressure from her tongue and alternating suction to make it feel for all the world as though she were stroking up and down, even though her head wasn't moving. My balls ached from the long buildup, and I was more turned on mentally than I'd ever been before; it took only a minute or two before I said, "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum."

She didn't move at all, just kept doing exactly what she had been doing with her tongue, and I exploded, pumping jet after jet of my hot cum down her throat. When my throbbing subsided, she started slowly and luxuriously bobbing up and down on my cock -- deep strokes taking all of me again, then short strokes not much past the head, mixing up the length but keeping a wonderful, slow, steady pace. I've always thought this is the best way to get oral sex, when it continues after I've already come; I can relax and really concentrate on the feeling without worrying about making it last.

Melissa took a break after a while to lick and suck my balls, and having noticed earlier how much I liked it, she spent some more time on the space between my balls and tantalizingly close to my ass. Then she corn-cobbed me again, first one side and then the other, swirled her tongue around the head of my cock, and then resumed the delightful slow stroking.

Just then, Dan spoke up; I'd almost forgotten about him lying on the couch above us. "Dude, do you mind if I fuck my wife while she does that?"

"Not at all," I said.

Melissa was stretched out on me and the floor. One breast was pressed against my left thigh, and her hips were twisted to allow her right leg to drape over my left one; I could feel her moist pussy against my calf. But now, without taking her mouth off of me, she got her elbows and knees under her, lifting her hips into the air. Meanwhile, Dan got off the couch, climbed over us and went around behind her.