Pool Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Stranger rapes Annie at pool.
3.7k words
4.33
219.4k
34
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rock man 51
rock man 51
247 Followers

When Annie awoke, she found that her husband was not in the bed with her. He had not spoken a word to her after their discussion of her rape. She knew that he silently blamed her for what had happened. He had done nothing to comfort her. When he had entered the bedroom and found her tied to the bed with another man’s cum dripping from her cunt and staining their sheets, he untied her and demanded to know what had happened. His words were more accusatory than comforting. She knew that he had only agreed not to call the police not because of fear for Annie’s life but to save his honor. He did not want anyone to know that another man had fucked his wife, unwillingly or willingly.

Annie lay in bed thinking about her rape. How she had been afraid; how much it had hurt when the stranger’s cock first slipped between her cunt lips; how much she had enjoyed it after she getting used to his thick cock stretching her tight cunt. Unconsciously, her hands had slipped down to her crotch. Her fingers had gathered her nightgown around her waist. Annie never wore panties to bed, so her fingers easily slid into her aroused pussy. She felt her juices start to flow and coat her throbbing cunt. Her body ached for the feel of the stranger’s long, hard cock.

As she laid there, her husband, Ching, stood in the doorway. He was about to leave for work when he came upon his wife with her legs wantonly spread, her fingers buried deep in her wet cunt and soft moans filling their bedroom. His cock throbbed in his pants as he watched his wife’s fingers, glistening with her juices, plow deeper and deeper into her cunt.

“Oh …. Yes …. You fuck me with big cock. Oooohhhhh ….. yes.”

“You slut, you not fit be mother of my children.”

Annie’s eyes popped open and saw Ching standing there. She knew he must have heard everything. She silently watched as he turned and walked to the front door. She heard the door slam and his car pull away from the house. Annie turned her face into her pillow and cried. She was confused. Why had she allowed her lust to ruin her family? She would call Ching at work and beg him to forgive her.

Annie got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. She made her breakfast, eggs, toast and tea. She would take her shower and then call Ching. As she finished clearing the table, she heard a car pull up in her driveway. She walked to the door and saw her sons get out of the car. Annie opened the door and the boys ran into the house.

“You have fun at sleepover?”

“Sure did, mom. We’re going to our room to unpack, okay?”

Annie nodded and the boys scrambled down the hall to their bedroom. Annie heard the bedroom door shut and wondered why they had closed the door just to unpack their overnight bags. She figured that it wasn’t that important. She walked to her bedroom to get her underwear, so that she could change after her shower.

Her older son, John, was 19 and his brother, Darren, was 18. They had both recently discovered the pleasure of seeing a woman naked. Sure it was in a magazine but it did cause a strange sensation to run through their cock. John opened his bag and pulled out a magazine. He opened it to the page of the naked Chinese woman lying on a bed with her legs spread wide. She was caressing one of her nipples with one hand and had buried two of her fingers in wide-open cunt. John had come to realize that their mother had a nice body, especially when he saw her in her bathing suit at the pool. Darren had agreed and wondered if their mother looked like the women in their magazines. John told Darren that he had a plan but he needed Darren to keep their mother busy for a few minutes. Darren agreed and left his room and walked into Annie’s bedroom.

“Darren, you need something?”

“Gee, mom, yeah. I was just wondering … you know … about women and men. I mean how does it work.”

Annie stared at her son. Ching hadn’t told him about sex. She certainly couldn’t talk to him about it. She was his mother.

“Maybe you talk with father tonight?”

“Yeah, but mom, I thought I could ask you. I mean you are my mother. Is there something wrong or dirty about it?”

Annie didn’t want him to feel that way about sex, but she also didn’t want to discuss it with him. What could she say? Well, maybe she could give a little information and then let Ching tell him the rest.

“Darren, when man and woman fall in love, they marry. Husband sleep with wife and they make love. When they make love, husband hold wife close and they become one. You understand?”

“Sure Mom. A husband hugs his wife and babies are born. But when I hug you, why isn’t a baby born? And, what are those for?” Darren pointed at Annie’s breasts.

“No. Baby not born when husband and wife hug.” Annie was getting frustrated and wasn’t sure what to say next. Finally, she figured that maybe she should just explain it to Darren.

“This hard for me. When husband and wife want make baby, husband put his … penis in wife’s vagina. They hold close and husband put seed in wife. Baby grow from there. Wife have breasts so they feed baby as child.”

“Okay. I see. But how does the baby get food from the breast and what good are the breasts after the baby grows up?” Darren knew the answers but was enjoying the sight of Annie having a hard time.

Annie figured that this had gone far enough and she still had to take her shower. “You ask father the rest tonight.”

While Annie had been busy dealing with Darren’s questions, John had slipped into the bathroom. The bathroom was large with a Jacuzzi and shower on one side, a vanity and sink on another side and a make-up table against the far wall. He knew that his mother would probably take her shower and dry off and primp at the make-up table. He reached into the brown box that had arrived last week. It contained five “spy cams” that he had sent away for. He was going to use them in the girls’ locker room at school but now this would be a good test. He set up four cams in the corners of the bathroom and placed the fifth one under the make-up table. The cameras transmitted their signal to a small receiver in John’s bedroom that was connected to his computer. When John went back to his room, he clearly saw the shower stall on his computer screen.

Darren rushed in and saw John sitting at the computer. “She in there yet?”

“No. But, it’s just a matter of time. Let me show you how this works. By pressing this button on the receiver you activate a camera and receive the signal, which is then transmitted to the computer screen. By clicking this icon on the taskbar I can record what the camera sees. Now, wait … here she comes.”

Annie walked in to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She placed her towel and underwear on the make-up table and opened the door to the shower. Annie adjusted the water and closed the shower door. She reached down and pulled her nightgown over her head. The camera got a great picture of Annie’s sparsely covered pussy and her full round breasts. The boys gasped.

“Mom’s tits are bigger than the girls in the magazine.”

“Yeah, but she’s got more hair on her cunt.”

Annie opened the glass door and stepped in the shower. John pressed the button and suddenly they were looking down on Annie in her shower stall. The boys watched as she lathered her naked arms and legs. They sat transfixed at the sight of their mother’s hands caressing her tits and cleaning her cunt in the shower. They released their hard, young cocks from their pants as they watched Annie’s nipples grow hard from the sensation of her hands rubbing her cunt. They watched as her pussy lips opened and they could see the glistening pink skin of her pussy. Annie let out a soft moan. She thought back to the day before when the stranger’s long, hard cock had filled and stretched her hungry cunt. She silently wished that he were standing with her in the shower now. Suddenly she stopped and shut the water. She wished she could stop these thoughts as easily as shutting the faucets. She was a married woman and a mother. Ching should be the only man whose cock she desired.

She stepped out of the shower and John pressed the button in time to see Annie take her towel and start drying her body. The boys were mesmerized by the way her tits shook as she dried them. They watched intently as she dried her long legs and patted her the soft hair around her pussy. Annie sat down at her make-up table and John pressed the button again. Now the boys had a close up view of Annie’s cunt. Darren let out a loud moan and shot his cum on the computer desk in front of him. They saw Annie’s hands reach down to her pussy. She had a scissor in her hand and they watched as she trimmed the few strands of dark black hair covering her cunt. Suddenly, John let out a loud moan and his cum drenched the papers on the desk. The boys had just finished masturbating over their naked mother. They looked at each other and silently agreed that they had to find a way to get at the real thing. John continued filming Annie as she finished trimming her pussy hair and putting on her underwear.

Annie went to her bedroom and quickly dressed. She would go to Ching’s office and apologize. Before she left the house, she thought she should call him at work so that he did not go out. Annie dialed the company number and the receptionist answered.

“Wing Tai Company. How may I direct your call?”

“Ching Su, please.”

“I’m sorry. Mr. Su is out sick today. Is there anyone else I can direct your call to?”

Annie was confused but thought that maybe the receptionist was the one confused. “Yes, please. Miss Chao, please.” Surely, his secretary would know if he was in or where he was.

“I’m sorry. Miss Chao is also out sick today. Is there anyone else?”

Annie didn’t answer. She just hung the phone up. She had always wondered about those late nights at work and why they had only started when Cindy Chao had come to work for him.

She knew that he must have been fucking the young girl. She was only 24 and this was her first job. When Annie had first met her, she noticed that the girl was about the same height as Annie, 5’6”. She was a little thinner than Annie, but she hadn’t had two babies like Annie. Her breasts were smaller than Annie’s, about a 32B. Annie did not know what Ching saw in this woman.

There were tears in her eyes and anger in her heart. If Ching thought that he could fuck another woman, then it should be fine for her to take a lover. And who better than the stranger.

Annie angrily left the house and drove to the mall. She walked into a Fredericks of Hollywood store. When the saleswoman asked if she could help her, Annie explained that she was looking for a bathing suit. The woman brought her over to the only suits that were left.

“This one is a two-piece knit weave with a pasty to cover the nipple. It doesn’t leave much to the imagination. It has a thong bottom and is cut high on the hips.”

“I can try on?”

“Sure. The dressing room is over there.” The woman led Annie into the dressing room. “Call me if you need help.”

Annie undressed and put on the suit. Her breasts hung out of the sides of the top and part of her areola was visible around each nipple. Even though she had trimmed her bush, there was stubble visible around all sides of the thong. Annie looked in the mirror and wondered if she had the courage to wear that suit to the town pool. Annie changed back and told the clerk to wrap it. Annie then drove to a pharmacy. She purchased a tube of tanning oil, a tube of K-Y jelly, a can of shaving cream and a disposable razor.

Annie called the house and told her sons that she was going to the Town Pool and would be home later. They told her that they would probably go over a friend’s house and eat dinner there. Annie arrived at the pool and went to the ladies room with the two bags she had brought. She went into one of the stalls and removed her skirt and panties. She applied the shaving cream to the hair around her cunt and using the disposable razor shaved her pubic area of all signs of her pubic hair. She removed her blouse and her bra so that she was standing naked in the stall except for her shoes. She took the tube of K-Y jelly and lubricated both her cunt and her ass. She slid her fingers as deep as she could into both orifices. She opened the tanning oil and rubbed it over her entire body. She took out the bathing suit and slid into it. She adjusted the thong into her ass crack and the pasties over her nipples. She walked out of the stall and looked in the mirror. She had to admit that she looked like a slut but a very beautiful and desirable slut.

As Annie walked out to the pool area, every man turned to look. She felt their eyes burning through the little suit that she was wearing. She heard the women around the pool whispering the words “whore” and “slut”. The young boys were also staring. She saw cocks, young and old, grow hard in their swim trunks. As she reached a lounge chair, she lay down and her legs spread slightly. She could tell that part of her cunt was visible by the loud gasps that were heard. She said and did nothing. She just lay there.

Suddenly, a man was standing over her. Annie’s eyes fluttered and she tried to make out who it was.

“I see that you got a new swimsuit. Mind if I join you?”

Annie recognized the voice. Those few words sent waves of passion through her body. Her nipples grew hard under the pasties and she felt her warm juices lubricating her cunt.

“You sit please. I hope you here. I want more yesterday.”

“So, Annie, you liked my hard cock stretching your tight little Chinese pussy. Well, I enjoyed it too.”

“We go my house and do again?”

“Not right now. You see I enjoy these other men looking at you, wanting you, wishing that they could plow your Chinese cunt with their hard dicks. I want them to see us together and to know that not only would they not be able to put their pathetic little dicks in your cunt but that while they’re dreaming of it, my cock will be buried in your sweet pussy.”

He reached down and taking Annie’s hand in his, he lifted her from her lounge chair. He gently guided her to a grassy knoll where people went to sunbath or to picnic. As they walked, Annie felt the stranger place his hand on her glistening, bare ass cheek. He smiled at her and bending into her kissed her deeply on the mouth. Annie felt the man’s tongue worm its way between her lips and into the warm, wet cavern of her mouth. As their tongues met, a shiver of excitement ran through her body. After a short time, he broke off the kiss and led to a blanket that he had set up when he first arrived at the pool.

He laid her down on the blanket and then lay next to her. Annie looked over and saw a young couple with three small boys lying near a picnic table a few yards away. The boys looked to be napping on a blanket under a tree. The husband and wife were lying on another blanket under the tree. Annie saw the husband staring at her and then glancing back at his wife. Suddenly, Annie’s attention was brought back to the stranger. She felt his fingers slip under her thong and cup her bare mound.

“Now that’s something new. Shaved, have you? But then again with this suit you didn’t have a choice did you.”

Annie felt his fingers slip into her wet cunt. She instinctively spread her legs wider to give him more access. She didn’t see that as his finger slid deeper and deeper into her hungry cunt that the material from her thong was moved, giving the husband at the next blanket a great view of her naked cunt with the stranger’s fingers buried in her. Annie’s hand reached out and cupped the stranger’s cock through his bathing suit. As she felt his cock grow hard, she knew that she needed it – and she needed it now.

Annie fingers pulled the stranger’s bathing suit to the side and released his hard cock from its confines. Just then the thought of her children popped into her mind. What had she been thinking? If she allowed this man to fuck her again and Ching found out, she would lose her children. He would divorce her and take everything.

“Please, I change mind. Not want do this. I go home to husband and children. I sorry. Please. You let me go?”

“Annie, I’ll let you go, right after I’m done. If you scream, I’ll tell everyone that you offered me your body for a price and I paid it. Look at your bathing suit. You think the cops are gonna believe that you’re a good wife and mother who was being raped. They’ll believe me. Now shut up and enjoy it.”

The stranger turned his body on the blanket to face Annie. Annie felt his legs forcing her legs apart as he inched his groin closer to hers. Suddenly she felt the head of his cock rub against the slick lips of her cunt. He thrust his hips forward and she felt the head of his cock slip into her vaginal opening and stretch her cunt. Annie let out a soft moan. Another thrust and he buried his cock deep into Annie’s hungry cunt. Annie felt him slowly slip his cock back and forth into her aching cunt.

“No. Please stop. No more.”

“Lady, we’re far from being done yet. You’re only getting what you wanted when you first walked in today.”

Annie did not see the stranger wave to the husband on the next blanket to join them. The husband looked down at his sleeping wife and silently rose and walked over to the fucking couple next to them. The stranger placed a hand on Annie’s ass and pulled the thong from between her ass cheeks. The husband saw her puckered asshole glistening from the lubricant Annie had applied earlier. The stranger freed one of Annie’s tits from the confines of her top and began to slowly suck the hard nipple into his mouth.

Annie was moaning from the pleasure of the stranger’s mouth and cock, when she suddenly felt something hard pushing against her asshole. As she was about to turn around, the stranger whispered into ear.

“Don’t look. Just close your eyes and dream about two hard cocks fucking you.”

“What that? What you do? No, I not want this.”

“Hey, pal, go ahead. The lady likes it but also likes to play games, like rape.”

Annie felt the cock behind her push into her tight puckered asshole. The lubricant allowed the cock to slide into her without much difficulty. As she felt both cocks simultaneously fucking her, Annie’s moans became louder and she felt her body shake violently as she had an orgasm. Soon, people started to stare over at the entwined threesome. They knew what was happening and tried to ignore it. Some men were visibly excited and could be seen rubbing their throbbing cocks through their bathing suits. Some women looked on in envy at how Annie was able to handle both cocks at one time. Other women looked down at her as some sort of slut.

Annie felt both cocks start to grow and throb in her. She then felt the man behind her bathe her bowels in his cum. His hands reaching over and caressing her tits as the stranger sucked on her nipples. Then, just as Annie felt another orgasm crash through her body, she felt the stranger shoot his load deep in her womb. Wave after wave of his hot cum bathed her insides.

Annie felt both cocks slip from her body. As the husband’s cock slipped from her ass, Annie felt his cum start trickling down her exposed ass cheek. The husband adjusted his bathing suit and walked back, smiling, to his sleeping wife.

The stranger’s cock slipped out of Annie’s cunt with a thin line of his cum stretching from her pussy lips to the tip of his cock.

“Wipe it off and eat it.”

Annie reached down and wiped his cum on her fingers. She brought her fingers to her mouth and slowly slid them between her lips and sucked them clean. The stranger stood up and his bathing suit fell covering his cock. He looked down as Annie adjusted her bathing suit, placing the thong back in the crack of her ass cheeks, stuffing her tits back into the top and adjusting the patch of material over her dripping cunt.

rock man 51
rock man 51
247 Followers
12