Pool Hall Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on with Katie and Rick?"

"I am not sure, but she acts like she wants to fuck him," Pat said to him as he looked at his inebriated wife who was fumbling with her wallet.

"Rick, I only have $100.00 in cash. Can I write a check to you for the rest?" Katie said, looking over at where Rick had just come out of the head.

"NO! I don't want your check. You should have made sure you had enough money before you started playing the second game." Rick said to her.

"But I don't have that much cash with me right now and I am too drunk to go to the ATM," Katie pouted.

"Pat, can I borrow some money? Please!" Katie asked her husband.

"I told you before Katherine, I didn't bring any cash with me," Pat said, "So you are going to have to solve this problem on your own."

Through the alcohol swirling in her brain, Katie realized that Pat had called her "Katherine" and the only time he did that was when he was angry with her. She wasn't sure why he was angry with her; she flirted with Rick on the phone all the time, so why get mad tonight, she wondered?

"Well, Rick, how are we going to solve this problem?" Katie asked her best friend. Rick thought for a moment and then said,

"Give me your bra."

"What?" Katie asked, incredulously.

"Take off your bra and give it to me," Rick said to her as she looked over at her husband, who was still sitting at the end of the bar with James.

"You dug the whole, get yourself out of it," Pat said, enjoying his wife's sudden discomfort.

All three men could see the anger rising in Katie as her face turned red and her jaw tightened. She was walking towards the ladies room when Rick said,

"No Katie, take it off out here."

"WHAT!" Katie snapped at him.

"Take your bra off out here where I can watch you," Rick said to her.

Katie glared at Rick and then smiled.

"Okay," she said as she buttoned it up, and then reached behind her and popped open the closure snaps.

She reached up inside her sleeves and pulled the shoulder straps down and then pulled her arms out of them. Still glaring at Rick, Katie stuck her hand into her blouse, grasped her bra, pulled it out and tossed it to Rick, who caught it in mid-air, held it to his face, inhaled Katie's scent and smiled.

Her breasts were now hanging down just enough that the bottoms of them were visible through her blouse, a fact that was not lost on the three men there with her. In addition, because she was so sweaty, the shear material of her blouse was now sticking to her breasts.

"Come on, Rick," Katie said as she headed towards the pool table.

"What do you think you're doing?" Pat asked Katie. "You don't have any more money and you still owe James for the two bottles of wine you drank tonight."

"I am going to win my bra back," Katie said as she racked the balls on the table.

"Okay," Rick said as he picked up his cue stick and chocked the tip.

James looked at Pat and asked, "Aren't you going to stop her?"

"She has her back up now, no one is going to stop her until she either wins her bra and money back, or she is naked." Pat replied to his friend.

"Well, this could get interesting," Said James.

"Oh crap, it is 2:10, I have to close."

"I am just going to lock the doors and turn most of the lights out. I am curious how this is going to play out." He continued as he locked the doors and turned off the open sign.

"My break," Rick said as his shot scattered the balls all over the table.

"Oh no!" Katie said with mock concern, "Nothing dropped, so it's my shot."

12