Pool Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blond guy stepped up to break. Bam! I felt the reverberation from the cue ball hitting the triangle. It vibrated the table, and seemed to go straight to that deep place in my pussy. Balls scattered across the table, but none approached "my" hole any closer than a foot. Blond guy groaned, then stepped away to let his buddy take the shot.

He must have been a bit nervous, as his eyes bore into the shadow between my legs. He could barely scan the table for the best angle to sink one right there, as his eyes kept locking onto my big tits, my outstretched legs and that shadowed honey pot. Trying to regain his focus, he picked a ball with a bad lay, and his shot went way wild, missing my hole by several inches.

My own man was next. I guess his intimate familiarity with my body let him be a bit less affected than the first two. He gave me an appreciative glance, then got down to business. He studied the table, quickly picking a shot that had a good angle. With a strong stroke, he cleanly shot the cue into the selected ball, sending it rocketing toward my pussy, and dropping into the hole. The first two guys muttered and groaned, while he lined up a second shot. Whack! Once again, the chosen ball dropped between my legs and into its pocket. He celebrated by coming up behind me and rubbing his body against my backside, allowing me to relax slightly and lean against him. With the cue in one hand, he reached the other around to fondle my tits, while figuring the next successful shot.

"Hey Damon," he said to his card-playing buddy.

"She's getting a little tired here, and I'm not done cleaning you guys out. Come here and hold them up for a while".

Damon eagerly slid into place behind me. I could feel the hardened length of his dick pressing into my ass, and as I leaned back against it, he cupped both titties in his hands. Immediately finding my nipples, he tugged and stroked them with both thumbs and fingers, while squeezing the globes of flesh overflowing his hands. He rubbed that hard cock into my ass rhythmically, thrusting as if there were no layers of fabric between us. I could feel his hot breath on my neck, and he began nibbling and biting my neck and shoulders along the open neck of the blouse.

Hotter and faster, his hips pumped me. I almost believed he was going to dry fuck me and blow his cum right there. But somehow, he turned his attention to the shot my man was lining up.

"Not a chance, man. Even if you can ignore the fact I'm humping your girlfriend right in front of you, you wouldn't make that shot. You're not good enough to clear that 3 ball and sink the ricochet."

"Bullshit. Do you want to make that a bet?"

"Yep. You make it, I'm out of the room. You miss, and I finish what I've got going on here".

"Done".

The rod against my back got harder and the thrusting stronger as my man lined up the shot. Smack- the cue ball hit, but the ricochet was not what he'd anticipated. A ball went rolling and dropped- but into a side pocket, not the one at my crotch.

"It was your rules, man". And Damon's hands slid down my body to grasp each of my inner thighs and lift me off the edge of the table. I was aware that one of the men who'd failed to sink a ball had crossed the room and was locking the door. The light grew dimmer, and the three men remaining in the room came close to watch.

Damon wrapped one hand back around a tit, raised my hips with the other, and before I knew it, I was face down on the table, legs straddling his hips and my ass in the air. He pushed the bit of skirt up to my waist, and pushed aside the thong lace that slightly covered my pussy. As he did, his finger probed, first circling the opening to my own wet hole, then rubbing firmly up to my clit. At least he was going to give me a bit of pleasure before taking his own!

"Ahhhh..." The sigh escaped me. I could feel the heat from his swollen dick, pressing alongside my ass as he rubbed his finger against my clit, much as he'd been rubbing his dick against my ass. The heat built in me, and for a second before I came, I saw my man and the two pool players entranced by the scene in front of them. The blond guy had his own dick in his hand, long and hard and pointing right at my face as he stroked it in rhythm with the finger-fuck and hip thrust that was bringing me to climax.

I felt the heat gather in my belly, growing into the rising core of excitement that would lead me over the edge to orgasm. Now I lost consciousness of anything except my own release. I had the sensation of actually rising up, bodily, then tumbling over the brim of a wave that I knew existed within my own body. Waves of heat and tingling rushed over me, underscored by a sense of physical release. "Mmmm...ahhhh..." I had no words at that point, but only sound and sensation.

As I finally became aware of the room again, I felt the pulse of warm cum shooting across my ass. Blonde Guy had evidently decided his own hand was as good as it was getting, or he just couldn't hold back. Either way, my ass was being creamed with his juice, while my twat was swimming in my own lust-juice. And Damon kept the rhythm still, his hand buried in that twat.

Well, Blond Guy may have given in to immediate release, but Damon wasn't. His erection was as hard as it could be, his hips thrusting it insistently against my upturned thigh, ass and pussy, but he was holding himself back for that time when his jeans weren't in the way and he could sink it deep, even deeper than his fingers were now reaching.

But finishing was definitely on his mind. He glanced up at my man, both a challenge and a question in his eyes.

My man looked at the blond guy, whose lengthy dick was still pulsing, dripping with the cum he'd just finished shooting at my ass. "OK, dude, you couldn't wait for the winnings. Or you didn't think you had what it takes to win this table, and her. You're outta here".

Reluctantly, Blonde Guy put away his shrinking dick. "Hey, it was a great show! Tits like that, and an open ass cheek... well, it was worth it to know my cum's the first on her sweet body". And he reached under my chest, rolled me slightly on my side, pushed open my blouse that had fallen over my tits when Damon bent me over the table, and bent to suckle the breast that became exposed. With a slight nip with his teeth and a hard suck, he let my tit loose and straightened up. "Good luck, y'all. Hope she gets fucked well tonight". And he left the room, sipping his pants as he went.

I realized the bar was now dark and empty. I must have looked surprised, because my man smiled slightly. "Amazing to have a friend who owns a bar and trusts me to lock up, well after closing. I didn't want your charms to attract a gang bang. At least not a free-for-all, but you'll need to pay him the next time we're in." And he turned back to the 2 remaining guys.

"Damon, you've still got the other shots to make. Still your table. We all play now, and winner takes his pick of where he wants his dick. And I'm looking forward to the side bets, too".

Damon's face was a study. On the one hand, his natural competitive juices were flowing, and he wanted to clear the table. On the other hand, his man-juices were also ready to flow. But side bets could keep them ready, and the winning shot would give him everything.

Maybe he was a bit too eager. He walked the table, taking his first shot- an easy one. Into the hole it dropped. He looked at me.

I knew what was expected, so I reached up under the skirt, and removed the tiny bits of thong, letting my titties bounce against the sheer material that again encased them, teasing the three men for a few seconds.

Smack! The next ball dropped. Not much left to lose, so I gave them a good show as I slowly unbuttoned my blouse, let them take in the sight of my cleavage exposed while letting the chiffon linger along the very edges of my nipples. Then I pulled it back and dropped it, letting them drink in the sight of my almost exposed nipples, the hard and full globes of my breasts, and the tiny mini that they knew was all that covered my pussy.

Tearing his eyes off my tits, Damon lined up the next shot. It was a hard angle, and as he got ready to shoot, the remaining Pool Player reached over and popped one nipple out of the lace that was trying to hide it again. As he pinched it sharply, I gasped and Damon shot. His fancy angle misfired, and the cue ball went astray.

The Pool Player bent and placed his mouth over that nipple, sucking in hard. Then he stepped up to the table, evidently pulling his mind back into the game. He lined up a difficult lay, and his angle was clean. The ball dropped.

My man stepped behind me. His fingers easily found the hooks of my bra, popped them loose and cupped my tits as the bra fell away. Never one to miss out on hefting my breasts, he lifted them for the other two to admire. He squeezed, pulled and stretched the nipples, teasing me with first soft then firm movements.

Now Damon came over to enjoy the exposed flesh. He bent and applied his mouth to first one tit, then the other. All the while, my man was kneading and exploring the free tit, and Pool Guy was enjoying the show. But he was also ready for the next shot, the one that would leave me totally naked.

The show must have been on his mind. Although he was obviously the best player in the room, he hit the next ball just slightly too hard, and the cue ball dropped in along with the intended target.

My man's turn. And I knew from the gleam in his eye that he was going to enjoy making the shot that bared me completely, if he could. And with the cue placement up to him, it only took a second to line up and drop.

He simply lifted his chin at me. I obediently stripped off the remaining skirt. Now I was naked, with the two men reaching for everything they could get their hands or mouths on. My man calmly sank two or three balls while they devoured me.

Then he missed a tricky angle. Damon pulled himself away, and surveyed the table carefully.

"I'll do this one here. And if I sink it, she's back on the table for some twat-licking".

Umm. Not my favorite, but it looked like I didn't have a say in the matter. My man nodded, saying

"Yeah, but miss and it'll cost you another hundred".

Damon lined up his shot. He was concentrating on the ball, the lay and the amount of push it needed, despite the fact that Pool Player was continuing down my belly to snake his hand into the cleft of my pussy mound. Rubbing and probing, he was breathing harder and harder, but his swelling dick was, for the moment, still in his pants. I sensed he was planning for more.

My man, meanwhile, was off in the slight shadows against the wall. I could hear him moving, sliding something along the floor, and see him out of the corner of my eye despite being quite distracted by the probing fingers. He pulled a blanket from his backpack. Oh, good. At least it will be clean when they fuck me silly.

Click. The sound was soft, but the cue ball did its job perfectly. The correct ball sank. And Pool Player lifted me up to the edge of the table, spread my legs and enjoyed the first view. I leaned back, supporting myself on my hands as Damon approached and bent between my legs.

Pool Player gave way slightly, moving his attention to my tits as Damon nibbled my inner thigh. His mouth worked up to the edge of my bare pussy lips. Firmly but gently, he nibbled them, sucking them into his mouth: first one, then the other. Then both together.

Now he pulled back slightly, fingers reaching to spread my naked pussy lips and expose the clit he'd so recently and successfully finger-fucked. Stroking both sides, then spreading... and his mouth was everywhere. This guy could definitely do oral sex. He sucked and nibbled, not too wet and not too softly, but not brutally either. I was actually enjoying this! And suddenly, I felt the tidal wave of an instant cum- I was doing the internal tumble and my juices were definitely flowing into and around his mouth. I wasn't "squirting", I don't do that. But my juices will flow like a fountain on occasion, and this was one of those occasions. Pool Player was helping too, as he devoured my tits. And suddenly my man was back into the action, recognizable by the perfect flicking of my nipples and all that attention put me over the edge...again.

"All right. Clear her off the table and let's finish this. So we can finish her". Pool Player was getting a bit impatient and a bit cocky. He picked up a cue, while Damon took a last lick and then lifted me off the table.

"Wait." My man's voice commanded. "If you're good enough to win this thing, and the prize fuck, you're going to have to work through distraction. Stand her on the table edge. And your job is to support her so she doesn't fall, Damon, not keep the face-sit going."

As Damon stood me up on the edge, my man positioned me. He bent me over; carefully supporting my upper half while Damon held on to my hips, face pressed up to my ass and mouth kissing and biting it. My hands were positioned carefully to avoid the remaining balls and possible paths, giving Pool Player a fair shot at making it happen but a huge distraction with my boobs hanging a foot above the surface of the table, shaking and swaying. To say nothing of my ass stuck high in the air, with a guy biting and sucking on it, occasionally sneaking his way down toward my twat for a lick.

But this guy was good. With a grin, he carefully figured his shot. I couldn't for the life of me figure how he was going to make it. But his cue hit the cue ball, and it leaped into the air, hopped once and bumped the ball just as he'd planned. And then it hopped again, striking directly against my engorged nipple.

"Ow!" That had definitely surprised me. It didn't hurt badly, not exactly, but it set my tits swinging into each other. I hadn't expected this fancy shooting.

Neither had my man or Damon. They both whistled, finding both admiration for the skill and lust for a new way to use my tits. And again the Pool Player lined up the ball, and again it did its job and then some, hitting the other nipple directly. I thought my nipples would explode, but I didn't know if it was from pain or lust.

Last ball on the table. I was getting tired, standing bent over like this. My man lowered me so that I was now on my hands and knees. There was more room now that only one ball and the cue ball were on the table, so it was easy to position me with a tit hanging directly over the cue ball. I could feel the cold of the ball just on the tip of my nip, and Pool Player pumped the cue into each tit firmly for practice. He actually had a much easier lay this time- his success was pretty much ensured. Now playfulness entered the room, and my man issued one last challenge.

"OK, make this one by popping her nip first and letting it hit the cue ball. Do it, and her ass is on the table, so to speak- you can choose to fuck her ass OR her pussy. Miss it, and all you get is a blow job."

"Well, give me some practice shots. Block it so the cue ball doesn't go anywhere".

My man and Damon both reached to provide the blocks, just past the swing range of my tits. Pool Player set his fingers, then pumped the pool cue right into my nipple. Caught between the cue tip and the ball, my nipple was squeezed fiercely. Moderate pain shot through me, but ended right at my pussy. I was getting excited by this too.

The ball didn't roll much, trapped a bit by my boob. Again the shot, the pain, and this time, he was getting the hang of hitting my nipple, letting that swollen mound provide the push to the cue, and it hit my man's hands more surely. Those hands returned the cue ball, but paused to finger the hard and painful tip of my tit. Then once more, with more force, more pain, more results.

"I'm ready. My dick is ready to take her, and I'm the best pool player in this room. Move back and let me tit-pump that ball into the pocket".

One more forceful smack of the cue, the nipple into the ball, and the sound of the cue ball hitting its intended ball, then the drop. The game was over.

"Damn right!" And a firm slap suddenly shocked my ass. It was followed by a succession of other slaps, including some careful strokes with cues from either side, as all three men celebrated by spanking my exposed rear.

I felt a finger working its way between my ass-cheeks and push against my asshole. Then another hand, this time spreading my pussy open and circling my opening. First one, then two fingers- the Pool Player was taking his time deciding where to plunge his dick.

My man moved to shift me off the table, toward the cushion and blankets on the floor. I still didn't know where Pool Player wanted to fuck me, nor who else was going to be in line for dumping their cum in or on me. But I was relieved to see that my man had provided lubricant. I had a feeling I was going to be fucked until I couldn't move.

"I'm taking her ass!" He'd made up his mind. "I'm going to make her scream and cum. But I'm going to fuck her as long as it takes to dump my load up her ass, whether she cums or not."

My man looked at Damon. He'd dropped his jeans, and his very large, extremely hard dick was poking out of his briefs. That was a long dick! And from the size of the swelling in his drawers, it didn't lack for diameter either. I breathed a sigh of relief that it was not the one going up my ass. And then he peeled down the drawer... Wow! His dick was bigger than the dildo my man loved to try to fit in me, and he eagerly stroked it, spreading lubricant. You know, a shiny prick has a certain appeal, and I could feel those twitches deep in me again.

"Don't worry, man, that monster isn't going to be waving on its own. You played the shots, you get to take a shot at her too. Down." And my man pushed Damon in the direction of the cushion.

Pool Player was already behind me, steering me toward the cushion, while my man led me from the front with his hands wrapped around my boobs. I was grateful that he knew to avoid those tender nipples.

I could feel the hot pressure of Pool Player's dick as it strained against his jeans, eager for the ass it was now pushing against. As my man guided me down, Pool Player moved in front of me to display the dick that was going to skewer me.

Thankfully not as big as Damon's, which was currently perpendicular to his body as he reclined on the cushion, Pool Players "cue" was still, definitely going to get the job done. And it was ready to do so, as he slathered it with lubricant.

I was being pushed down, my legs spread, and positioned right above Damon's giant cock. He reached up with both hands to grab, knead and pull my tits. Not sparing either nipple, he eagerly attacked them, knowing they'd be sandwiched between his chest and my body, once the fucking commenced. Because by now it was obvious- this was not going to be a string of fucking. No one was getting sloppy seconds, unless my man was holding out for it. But as he dropped his pants and his dick sprang free with no drawers to contain it, I didn't think it would be waiting for the show but finding a way to participate in it.

I could feel the pressure and the heat as Damon's dick-tip pressed against my cunt-hole. Slippery with lubricant, both my own dripping on it and that Damon had applied to it, it still had to stretch me to even begin to take it. Wider, wider... He was experienced enough to know a woman had trouble taking that length and width all at once. The tension in the room built, as Damon held me up by my boobs, slowly dropping my pussy onto his enormous dick. I felt the head enter, felt the pain as my vagina stretched to take it, felt my body relax just slightly- then bam! He dropped me the rest of the way onto his searing length. I could feel shock waves as the pain ripped up my cunt. I didn't know if I could take him...